Lord of the Rings: Housewarming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fatty's rump was softer, broader and rounder, a paler moon to Merry's sun, and quivered as he arranged himself. Fatty's ruddy balls swung loosely from the root of his shaft below the deep pink pleats of his round rear door. Frodo smiled, remembering many happy occasions a-visiting Fatty's hole. He'd not miss it tonight.

"Would you open the door for me, dear Merry?" Fatty said.

Merry bent lower, resting his weight on his shoulder, and reached back to part his buttocks. Pippin grinned as he saw his friend further exposed.

Fredegar eased forward with a happy grunt. "Ah, Merry, what did you say?" Fatty mused. "Hospitality. Friends. A snug warm hole. Ah."

"Mmhm," Merry assented. "More butter."

"Of course!" Fatty said. "Back then. Ah. Hm." He paused and re-buttered, then re-entered. "There, now! How's that?"

"Very good, Fatty, just like that," Merry said. "Let me rise." He got his hands under him again and pressed back at Fatty. "Ah, yes." Merry's face lit up with pleasure as Fatty's shaft settled deeper.

Fatty smiled broadly as he took Merry's buttocks in hand. "Most hospitable friend. Let us ride together a piece." The moist sounds of shaft and hole began as Fatty started thrusting. "Your hole is so warm," he sighed.

Frodo watched Fatty's rump wiggle with his thrusting pace. Fatty's loose red balls slowly rose and tightened in his sack. Merry was beginning to sigh in time with Fatty's thrusts, and Fatty's own sighs were getting louder.

Frodo scooped up three fingers' worth of butter and stroked them onto his shaft, adding an extra dab on the tip. "Fatty, I'm claiming my due as host. Halt and let me enter."

Fatty paused. His ears and cheeks glowed pink with the labour of vigorously covering his friend Merry, and Fatty's breaths were fast and deep. "B-be my guest, Frodo," he said.

Frodo spread Fatty's bum, exposing the round, red back door to Fatty's hobbit-hole. Fatty's ruddy balls were now tight up against his root, the result of his happy visit to Meriadoc's hole. Regarding Fatty's hole, Frodo said. "Ah, when shall I see you again?"

The others laughed.

"Don't keep him waiting!" Pippin said.

"Bend forward a trifle, Fredegar," Frodo said. Fatty bent slightly. Frodo adjusted his feet, took his stem in hand and entered straight away.

"Ah!" Fatty sighed loudly as Frodo penetrated him.

"Ooh," Merry said as he felt Fatty's shaft throb within him.

"Ah! Excellent Bolger," Frodo said. "You keep your hole warm and its cushions soft. I shall miss you."

"Always," Fatty panted, "a good guest, you are."

"But now I shall have you!" Frodo said. Frodo grasped Fatty's buttocks, dug his toes into the rug and thrust forward.

"Ah!" cried Fatty.

Merry again felt Fatty's shaft swell in his hole. "Well thrust, Frodo!" Merry said.

Pippin smiled, watching the conjunction of his three friends. Frodo kept up a steady pace, thrusting into Fatty's bum, Bilbo's golden ring glinting as it swung on its chain. Fatty panted "Ah, ah, ah" with Frodo's thrusts. Merry was quiet, but Pippin could see Merry moving his hips to take Fatty's shaft deeper, and Merry's own shaft was stiff and swollen with excitement.

"Ah, ah, ah, I am undone!" Fatty cried. He stiffened and his hips bucked between Frodo's thrusting pole and Merry's hole. Fatty's balls tensed, his root pulsed and squeezed a hot gout of cream out the tip of his shaft and into Merry's vitals.

"Hurrah!" Pippin cheered.

"Frodo, Frodo," Fatty pleaded, "Stop now, stop."

Frodo halted his thrusts. Fatty's stem wilted and popped from Merry's hole.

"Enough now, withdraw," Fatty said. "Slowly... oh... Oh!"

Frodo's lance tilted up as it left Fatty's spent body, showing its stiff readiness. Fatty sighed and flopped down on his back with his hands folded on his belly. A pearl of his cream clung to the tip of his softening shaft.

"Ah, to give and take," Fatty said. "Well met, and well done."

"Meriadoc, my good lad," Frodo said. "Would you entertain my visit?"

Merry looked round at Frodo. "Are you bringing buttered mushrooms?" he asked.

"Why, yes!" Frodo said.

Pippin offered Frodo the butter, and Frodo slicked himself anew.

"Ah, well met!" Merry sighed as Frodo entered him.

Frodo watched the ring of Merry's hole slide up his shaft. "Oh Merry, it is so good visiting again." Frodo squeezed Merry's buttocks, tight under his hands where Fatty's were soft. Frodo swelled inside his friend. "You keep a snug hole. I'll not last long, I fear."

"Poke me well before you yield, Frodo," Merry said.

Pippin leaned close so he could enjoy the prospect of Frodo's pole moving in Merry's hole. He looked to Frodo, his eyes gleaming in the firelight. "Good host, would you be open to a visit?"

Frodo's cheeks were growing pink as he worked with Merry, thrusting steadily and deeply. "I would," he said. "Mind, it has been some time."

Pippin grinned and slicked his long lance with the last of the butter. "It's not a dance one forgets," he said, and knelt behind Frodo. Pippin directed his staff, questing eagerly for Frodo's hole, and pressed forward with excitement.

"AH!" Frodo cried out as Pippin gained entrance.

Fatty blinked his eyes opened and looked at Frodo's strained face. "Not forgets, but one can be out of practice. Go easy, Pippin," he chided.

A sleepy-eyed Sam peeped from the hall and surveyed the room, looking for the cause of the noise that had awakened him. The four others seemed to have gone back to that wrestling game Mr. Frodo and Pippin had started in the baths. Fatty Bolger had been overcome and lay vanquished on the hearthrug, while the rest of them still struggled together. Pippin had the advantage of Mr. Frodo now, from the looks of it, and Merry bore up stoutly under the both of them, but no one seemed in great distress. Sam sighed and muttered to himself, "Must be a game Mr. Bilbo learned from the dwarves or some such." He tarried a minute, watching them strain and press against each other, then headed back toward bed. "So we're to be early out? Well then, that's as may be," Sam said to the walls. "I can pack while Mr. Frodo sleeps." He rolled to his side and put another pillow over his head.

"There, Pippin, you have it," Frodo breathed. "There. Steady, steady now. Yes." Pippin's long shaft and prominent head could bring remarkable pleasure, but the eager young hobbit needed to be carefully directed. Frodo's own stem pulsed in Merry's snug hole. "Now move easy and stay with me, Pippin, I must serve Master Meriadoc," Frodo said.

Merry's eyes opened wider as Frodo renewed his thrusts. His old friend knew Merry's favourite rhythm and depth, and Merry tilted his hips to catch Frodo's shaft just so. "Oh, Frodo!" he cried. "Frodo, you have me!" he cried. Merry's balls tightened and his shaft swelled as Frodo's thrusts hammered home.

Pippin stayed easy, watching Frodo's round door slipping up and down his long shaft. Frodo's ring started tensing, squeezing Pippin's spear. Pippin smiled, knowing the signs of ripeness.

Frodo moaned aloud as he rocked between Merry and Pippin, giving and receiving. Merry's hole was hot and tight, and the younger hobbit panted hoarsely as Frodo earnestly served Merry with thrust after thrust. Pippin laughed softly behind him, holding steady as Frodo's backswings drove Pippin's lance deep, deep within.

Pippin's gaze was caught by a movement to his side. Fatty had risen and taken a candle from the table. His soft stem bounced under his belly as he moved. Fatty blew out the candle flame and snuffed the glowing wick between a wet finger and thumb. The grease at the candle's tip dripped, still hot and soft.

"Fatty?" Pippin said.

"One hole unconquered," Fatty said, and winked. He knelt behind Pippin and spread his buttocks.

"No-o!" Pippin protested. The hot candle tip penetrated him and entered deep inside. "Ah! Ow! Oh!" Pippin cried out. But Fatty had him down to rights. Pippin's balls tightened, his ring squeezed down on the candle, and his root pulsed. "Ooooohhh!" Pippin bucked forward into Frodo. His lance swelled and spat cream into Frodo's hole.

Frodo cried out with Pippin's lunge and thrust forward into Meriadoc. He felt Pippin's member pulsing as it pumped his tribute into Frodo's vitals. Frodo's staff swelled inside Merry's hole, whose heat and tightness called out his release. "Merry!" he called. Frodo answered Pippin's burst with his own, spilling white sap into Merry's body to mingle with Fatty's earlier gift.

"More, Frodo, more," Merry coaxed, pressing his rump back at his friend. "Ride me home! I am so close!"

Frodo tried, but his thrusts were half-hearted and soon stopped. "I cannot," he confessed. Frodo withdrew his softening shaft from Merry and collapsed upon the floor beside Pippin, whose brave spear was wilting toward its merely notable size when not at attention.

Merry looked around, his achingly stiff stem standing out straight, the veins prominent on the shaft. Frodo and Pippin were both out of action.

"Come here, Merry," Fatty said, beckoning to his twice-ridden but unfulfilled friend. With the other lances out of action, Fatty consoled Merry by taking his stem upon his clever tongue and tickling Merry about his tight balls. Soon Merry yielded his own tribute into Fatty's mouth with a shout. He fell to the hearthrug beside the evening's slain, the vanquished warriors of pleasure who had fallen while spearing their adversaries, yet with spears in their own vitals.

Seeing that the other three seemed more inclined to sleep where they had fallen than to seek bed, Fatty threw blankets over his friends before snuffing the lights and taking himself off to a warm wash-cloth and properly comfortable night's rest.

At first light, Sam made no attempt to put any sense to the blanket-covered lumps he discovered on the hearthrug. Fatty told him to pack for four, and Sam went to the stables, muttering to himself as he readied the ponies. Soon after dawn, Frodo, Merry, Pippin, and Sam made their way toward the straightest route out of familiar parts in the direction of Rivendell, hoping to meet Gandalf there if not on the road. They and their ponies took a path through the great hedge protecting Buckland, and into the shade of its queerest of neighbours, the Old Forest.

12