LOrd of VEgas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then positioned his hard shaft at her soaking wet entrance and as he shoved in he was able to change the size of his cock to fit her pussy exactly. She screamed out in fulfillment as he fucked her harder and harder. Empowered by the emotions flowing through the room he pounded her naked body vigorously, watching her tits bounce with each stroke. Even when she came he slowed only a bit as he felt her spasming walls clench around his cock. He fucked her to another orgasm before pulling out and turning her over.

She understood what he wanted and immediately raised her ass in the air Lloyd admired it for a second before reinserting his cock into her pussy. He resumed his inhuman pace again, only slowing to fondle her tits.

Her lust and pleasure fed him as he fucked her, allowing him to go longer than he thought possible. She had three more orgasms before he shifted her to the bed and slowly fucked her while cuddling behind her. He slowly built her toward her climax while massaging her body and showering her with kisses.

Nearly an hour after he had began she had her biggest orgasm of the night. When she had finished he pulled out and to his surprise she moved down him and took him in her mouth.

It took very little coaxing from her mouth before he rewarded her with the massive load that had built in his balls. Gina swallowed most of it before aiming the rest at her face and tits. Soon after they both collapsed he heard the goddess say, "Well done my son. Sleep now, you've got a big weekend coming."

12