Lords, Ladies & Gentlemen Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Samuel began to jerk and shake as he poured a second load of white goo into his employer's cunt.

Both men kissed the Lady and caressed her body, as she lay spent, cum dribbling out of her body and staining the bed sheets. She lay there immobile for a few minutes whilst the grooms felt her tingling skin, taking it in turns to lick her tender breasts and to kiss her mouth tenderly.

She left later that morning, dressed but with both their loads trickling down her bruised thighs, the memory of Levi sucking his friend's prick burnt in her memory.

She would have to visit the stables more often!

What a morning it had been.

Chapter Four

The Lady was late for the arrival of her daughter and Simon. Their carriage was standing outside and servants were busy unloading when the Lady entered the main courtyard. It seemed as though she had been very fortunate to not have been caught in the act of fucking the grooms since the horses that pulled her daughter's carriage were in need of stabling after the journey and one of the household staff was already looking for Samuel and Levi.

'Sorry I'm so late darling,' the Lady greeted her daughter as she rushed into the reception room. 'I was having such a lovely ride I completely forgot the hour,' she continued by way of explanation. If only her daughter knew that the Lady meant riding on the grooms' thick cocks and not horseback as was the implication.

'Lovely to see you Mother,' said Amelia, kissing her mother's proffered cheek.

'Good morning to you too Simon,' said the Lady as she turned to Amelia's timid husband. Simon was the type of grey man that had the unenviable ability to remain unnoticed no matter how few people were in the room. His marriage to Amelia was largely one of convenience, a merger of two family dynasties, which meant that between them both families controlled enormous industrial wealth throughout the country. There was no doubt as to who the dominant partner was in the relationship, it was most certainly Amelia who ruled the roost having inherited her father's superior airs and cruel streak.

'You must excuse me darling,' said the Lady. 'I simply must go and bathe after my ride.' The Lady was eager to wash the evidence of her illicit liaison from her between her sticky thighs; the grooms' combined deposits were even now seeping from her and trickling down her smooth skin of her legs.

'As you wish Mother,' her daughter replied. 'I must confess I'm feeling rather tired myself, I may take a short nap,' continued Amelia as her mother left the room. 'We will see you later also Father,' Amelia now spoke to the Master who was sitting in silence after having greeted the couple upon their arrival.

Simon followed Amelia out of the room and up the grand staircase to their chamber. No sooner had Simon closed the heavy door behind them than Amelia turned her back to her husband, 'Untie my bodice, make yourself useful,' she snapped rudely to him.

As was usual, Simon did as his wife demanded and hurriedly unlaced her dress, standing back whilst Amelia undressed. Once she was completely naked Amelia went into the bedroom and lay atop the covers. She stretched out luxuriously on the bed and ran the palms of her hands along her body, delighting at the feeling of her smooth, velvety skin.

Amelia had inherited her father's high sex drive and her mother's voluptuous curves. As yet Amelia's waist wasn't thickened with either age or childbirth and her figure was as the stereotypical hourglass, her big breasts, thin waist and broad hips were a sight to behold and Amelia herself took enormous pleasure from observing her own splendour in the looking glass quite often.

'Come here Simon,' she called to her husband who still stood out in the anteroom. 'I feel quite fruity, you must lick me,' she commanded, spreading her legs wide.

Fully clothed Simon bent to his task immediately. Amelia could be cruel in the extreme and Simon had no wish to incur her wrath. 'Lick me you limp pricked little man,' said Amelia in a contemptuous tone. 'You're so fucking useless with those withered balls, please me with your tongue instead,' she continued, referring to Simon's apparent incapability at fathering a child. Amelia had never treated her husband with much respect, but she had ceased in being even the remotest bit civil towards him when he had shown his tiny cock to her upon their wedding night. Now it seemed that Simon's woes were compounded when his bride's hilarity towards his penis caused him to become impotent. Rather than show understanding and sensitivity towards Simon the cruel Amelia taunted him even more.

Simon was desperately trying to pleasure his bitch of a wife when he was interrupted in his lapping by a knocking at the outer door. He had just risen from the bed when Archer entered the bedchamber uninvited.

'Tea, Sir,' said Archer indicating the silver platter he was carrying.

Archer gave no indication of there being nothing untoward about his unannounced arrival, nor did he indicate any surprise at seeing Amelia bare skinned and wide legged on the bed, her cunt wet and pouting. Likewise Amelia showed no hint of surprise, or embarrassment at her state of undress before the servant and made no effort to conceal her quim.

'Put the tea things on the table Archer,' said Amelia. 'Then come and show this runt how to please a lady,' she continued, smiling wickedly at the man.

'Of course my Lady,' Archer replied with a slight nod of his head. He placed the tray on the table as Amelia had instructed and then knelt beside the immoral bitch.

Archer kissed Amelia deeply on the mouth with a familiarity that suggested that the couple were well practiced together. In fact Archer had been Amelia's first lover, taking her virginity on Christmas day 6 years previously. Amelia had no idea that her lover was also pleasuring her own mother and she was more than a little in love with the good looking servant.

'Take off your clothes Archer, please, I want to feel your skin next to mine,' panted Amelia when Archer pulled away from their kiss. She looked across at her husband as he stood meekly watching. 'Drink your tea and learn from my cocksman how to fuck,' she laughed at the poor man callously. Simon had been forced to witness his wife's frantic coupling with Archer since their first visit to the estate a week after their nuptials.

Presently Archer returned to the bed, his long, thick penis shockingly upright and stiff. The fact that Archer was her first lover and that he possessed such an enormous cock meant that Amelia's expectations had been high on her wedding night, poor Simon's manhood just couldn't compare.

Amelia reached forward and curled her fingers around Archer's shaft, her wedding band gleaming on her finger as she peeled the hood of his foreskin back from the helmet to reveal the purple dome. Amelia poked out her wet tongue and gently licked the spongy tip of his cock before she closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide.

Archer's girth meant that Amelia's lips were stretched taut as she attempted to take the cock into her mouth. Archer groaned, tilting his head back as his hips began to thrust involuntarily, forcing his length deeper into the woman's mouth. Amelia gagged as Archer's prick touched the back of her throat and she was forced to release his cock, her eyes watering. 'You're too big darling,' she coughed, dabbing at her moist eyes.

'It's not too big for that tight cunny of yours though my sweet,' said Archer as he weighed Amelia's tits in his palms.

Amelia's quim clenched at Archer's vulgarity and she felt her clitoris begin to throb with what seemed to be a life of it's own. She lay back on the covers once more and spread her thighs again, offering herself to Archer.

With a jolt, Archer thought how similar mother and daughter were physically, the same heavy breasts with the thick, long nipples that begged to be licked and chewed. It appeared to Archer that both women were engineered to provide a man with pleasure, fair haired, pretty faced, with bodies that were rounded and appealing to the male eye. Although the mature Lady was an exquisite fuck, it had to be said that the daughter was the more vulgar and wanton of the pair. Her treatment of her husband; albeit shocking to Archer when he first fucked Amelia after her wedding, soon gave him a perverse feeling of power.

He couldn't believe it at times, he was pleasuring the wife and daughter of one of the most powerful men in the country and in the case of the Lady, with complete consent of that man. He was also cuckolding another of the privileged gentry, this time right before the very man's eyes, the upper classes were certainly a depraved assembly.

Archer rubbed his stalk along Amelia's gash and cleaved her labia with the length of his prick. Amelia gasped as his stiffness rubbed against her clitoris. She reached down to grip the cock tightly and rubbed the bulbous dome against herself.

As Amelia used his cock as a plaything Archer held himself upright on his knees and used his hands on her big breasts. He squeezed and moulded her tit flesh, rubbing the erect nipples with his thumbs.

Amelia groaned at his attention and placed the prick at her entrance. Archer pushed and Amelia's eyes opened wide in shock as she felt the full thickness of Archer enter her body. 'Oh dear God!' she cried. 'You're going to split me in two,' whimpered Amelia as Archer pushed deeper into her.

With a series of thrusts that caused Amelia to cry out each time Archer was finally buried to the hilt inside her. He lay atop her, not moving, just allowing Amelia to accommodate his manhood fully. Then, as he began to move inside her, Archer kissed his lover tenderly, his tongue probing between her lips and into her mouth.

As their tongue's intertwined Amelia began to fuck back against Archer now that her body had accepted the intrusion Amelia started to search for relief.

Archer broke the loving kiss and lifted himself up on his arms, he looked down between their bodies and saw Amelia's cunt stretched around his shaft. Now Archer began to move in and out of Amelia faster and with greater urgency, enjoying the sensations her tight cunt was causing around his prick.

Meanwhile Simon, who had been standing quietly watching his beautiful wife take the enormous cock with such delight, had felt his own diminutive prick begin to stiffen. It had been so long since he had managed to sustain an erection that he was taken by surprise, but the sheer depravity of his situation was now beginning to excite him.

Unnoticed by the writhing couple Simon unbuttoned his flies and took himself in hand. As he watched his wife fornicate like a bitch in heat he slowly stroked his cock, delighted at the sensations coursing along the nerve endings as he stroked.

There were also another pair of eyes observing the scene unfolding in the guest bedchamber; the Master was at the peephole he'd had constructed, hiding in his secret passage. He had been on the way up to spy on the maid, Amy when he had heard the unmistakable sound of fucking coming from this room.

The sight of his daughter being impaled the rampant Archer had shocked him at first, but the filthy pervert was soon stroking his own long cock as he watched in secret.

'Fuck me Archer,' begged Amelia. 'I adore that fat prick stuffed into my cunt. Oh yes, fill me with it darling, fill me,' she wailed lewdly.

The sound of such filth poring from his daughter's mouth excited the Master beyond his control and he had to stifle his groans as he jetted spurt after spurt of his semen against the wooden panel in front of him. The Master stood weak kneed as his prick began to shrivel and his deposit trickled down the wall. He continued to survey the scene and noticed Simon for the first time as his son in law pulled his own cock.

The Master's attention was diverted however when his daughter spoke, 'From behind Archer now please, take me from behind.' Archer needed no second bidding and was soon holding Amelia's hips and fucking her once more. The picture was reminiscent of the moment the Master had interrupted Archer and the Lady earlier that day.

Amelia opened her eyes as Archer slapped against her jiggling buttocks, his prick probing even deeper into her body. She looked at her husband and was surprised to see him wanking his stiffness.

'Look!' she shouted in amazement. 'He's excited, Simon is excited,' she said indicating her husband's arousal. 'Do you like seeing your wife being fucked?' she asked in a hoarse voice as Archer looked over at Simon also.

Simon increased his frantic tugging as his ardour increased, he was beyond caring and was completely immersed in the pleasure he was experiencing, a whole new world was beginning to unfold before him. If his wife wanted to humiliate him and fuck other men while he looked on then he would find plenty that would oblige her. If he were to be the cuckold then he would take his own pleasure from watching.

Archer grunted and began thrusting into Amelia once more. She groaned as she felt Archer's big cock moving inside her body once again.

'I can't keep this going Amelia, I'm sorry,' moaned Archer when he felt his seed threaten to boil through his shaft.

'Do it deep in me Archer, please,' Amelia implored the sweating man behind her. 'I want you to give me your seed, give me a child Archer,' she continued, the words shocking Archer as he fucked.

'Oh God Amelia,' blasphemed the servant as he reached the point of no return. He'd heard the words but he was beyond caring, his entire world was focussed upon his fat cock and how good his climax felt. If he impregnated Amelia then so be it, he was powerless to stop the surge of his thick semen as it exploded from him.

'Give it to me Archer,' wailed the woman as she felt him spurt deep within her cunt. 'I'm coming too my lover, God I can feel you spitting, it's so hot,' Amelia writhed on Archer's cock as she too climaxed.

Archer pulled his still dripping cock from Amelia's body and she sank down onto the bed, her own climax subsiding. He moved to a position where he could offer Amelia his leaking prick and the woman sucked his wilting shaft lovingly. She licked the creamy spunk that seeped from the eye of Archer's cock and cleaned her own creamy juice from him.

The Master was still in position at his peephole; his cock was thickening once again as he continued to watch his daughter behave like a common slattern. He had been surprised at Amelia's outburst, as Archer had shot his load up into her womb. He harboured grave doubts about Amelia carrying Archer's bastard child, but that matter could be dealt with if and when it arose. The Master was growing more desperate to fuck the delicious maid after watching the well endowed servant shamelessly coupling with Amelia.

There was a further surprise in store for the Master however, in fact for everyone involved in the sordid goings on in that chamber.

As Simon moved across the chamber still tugging on his meagre member there was a sharp intake of breath from the doorway. Amy, the object of the Master's desire was standing immobile, her mouth agape as she boggled at the sight of Amelia sucking tenderly on Archer's big prick and Amelia's husband spurting his semen onto the bed covers uselessly.

With a cry Amy turned and fled from the room. 'Amy!' cried Archer as he sprang from the bed. 'Wait Amy, Stop,' he called attempting to halt the fleeing girl.

Amelia lifted herself up from the bed, leaning upon one arm, her breasts hanging heavily. 'I'll go Archer,' she said. 'The girl will listen to me if she values her future,' Amelia continued and Archer realised that she was talking sensibly. Amelia's power's of persuasion were far superior to his own in this particular situation, perhaps the threat of losing both her job and her home would ensure the young maid's silence.

The Master left his position and hurried along his passageway up to the point where he could see into Amy's garret.

At the same time as the Master was moving along his secret passage, Amelia had thrown on a robe and after asking Archer which chamber the girl was occupying, followed a more conventional route to the top of the house.

Archer dressed, ignoring Simon completely and left the chamber to attend to normal day to day matters about the house. His head was spinning with the recent events, Amelia begging for his seed and the untimely discovery by the sweet, innocent Amy.

He hoped against hope that Amelia could resolve matters regarding Amy but he was disturbed deeply by her wanting for his child.

12