Lords of Eros Ch. 04

Story Info
The Pleasure Dome of the Hall of the Crimson Mountain King.
4.6k words
4.86
4.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4. The Mountain

Tascha leaned forward on the table, "So, you had what I believe is called a reverse gangbang."

"Yeah, but I've always thought that was an inadequate term," Don said.

"And the girls?"

"Well, Stephanie had a regular old gangbang with eight of the guys, and Nicole had an orgy with the remaining four guys and four girls."

"Nice!"

Don smiled and nodded, "That was definitely the verdict."

"I'm a bit surprised the queen and her consort didn't join in."

"Well, we got around to them, or they got around to us the next night," Don smiled. "We wound up spending the next day resting and playing a bit now and then, but then nothing too strenuous, and then after the evening 'meal,' the queen summoned us to her chambers. It was a very nice night. 'Not as much work as the night before, but very nice."

Don leaned forward so his face was close to Tascha's. For a moment she thought he was going to kiss her, and she really hoped he would, even though that kiss would probably lead to them rushing into the restaurant's bathroom... and that would be against her own rules for this meeting. Instead, though, he said quietly to make sure no one could hear him, "You know the expression 'honey pot'? Well, Queen Daphiel's pussy actually tastes like honey."

Tascha smiled, still thinking about kissing him, "You lucky bastard."

Don grinned and shrugged, sitting back a bit, "I can't deny that."

"But you did eventually get to the mountain, I take it."

"We did," nodded Don, "but maybe we should order dessert."

"Good idea! Maybe something with honey."

***

After they left the sylvan city of the elves, Lyrandiel led them through the valley toward the Crimson Mountain. The journey took several days, over the course of which she warmed to their "crude humanity." She took to Nicole first, probably because she was easily the most elf-like in appearance, a point which Don was now unable to forget. But it wasn't long after deigning to let Nicole lick her to a quivering series of orgasms that she was on her hands and knees in the leaves taking Don's hard cock in the ass. She seemed genuinely sorry to part from them when they got to the foot of the Stairway.

"I'm afraid I must leave thee here," she frowned.

The Stairway—and the way Lyrandiel said it strongly suggested the capitalization—was a broad series of steps carved into the mountainside as it rose up from the valley. There at the foot was a large fountain with a decidedly phallic sculpture in the center spewing an eternal orgasm of clean, cool water into the air.

"Join us for a bath at least," Nicole said, tugging Lyrandiel's arm in the direction of the fountain.

They all quickly got naked and were soon rinsing themselves off in the invigorating water, which of course also had the effect of making them all super horny. Frisky hands and playful mouths met hard nipples, toned asses, eager pussies, and one very hard cock. After a bit, Lyrandiel was sitting on the edge of the fountain with her strong legs parted so Nicole could kneel between them in the water to lick and suck at her sweet elven pussy and clit, and Stephanie was also kneeling in the water as she sucked and licked at Don's raging erection.

Leyandriel was the first to come, holding Nicole's head to her as she cried out in the open air.

Stephanie pulled off Don's phallus and gave him a grin, "You ready to cum in elven pussy one last time, Professor?"

Laughing, Don said, "You've definitely made me ready."

Stephanie got up and asked Nicole if she could do that again. Leyandriel splashed over to Don, who took her in his arms and gave her a long, passionate kiss. As Stephanie sat on the bench and Nicole began licking her, Leyandriel turned away from Don and bent down to take hold of the side of the fountain. Don caressed her strong butt and pushed his shaft down until it was pushing between her silky labia. He held onto her slender hips as he pushed his cock slowly into her tight, hot pussy.

Don drew back almost all the way out of Leyandriel, and then drove himself back in. He did this a dozen times, each time driving into her with more speed and force. Each time, she whimpered with lust and delight. Then Don began to fuck her faster, with shorter strokes, and his hands moved to her waist to pull her back on him. He felt her fingers playing with her clit, and soon she was gasping and crying out again as her pussy squeezed and pulled on his prick.

As Leyandriel shuddered and came down, Stephanie was groaning and shaking under Nicole's ministrations.

The whole party moved out onto the lawn around the fountain, and soon Leyandriel was on her hands and knees with Don again fucking her from behind, and Nicole lying on her back so the elf could take a turn licking the black girl to one last orgasm. After watching for a moment, Stephanie decided Nicole's very talented mouth shouldn't be unoccupied, and she moved to straddle the girl's face, which was still wet from Stephanie's and Leyandriel's earlier orgasms.

Don went right back to fucking into Leyandriel with gusto, thinking it was high time that he did as Stephanie had suggested and cum in this elven pussy. He shoved into her hard and deep, balls slapping her clit, and pushing her into Nicole with each thrust. Stephanie smiled at him as she pushed herself down on Nicole's mouth and tongue. She was squeezing her tits in her hands, and then twisting her nipples, and Don found himself wishing those beautiful breasts were close enough that he could get his mouth on them. Soon, Don felt himself swelling even more and then he was shoving deep into Leyandriel to flood her pussy and womb with his seed. As he was pumping into the elven beauty, she was making Nicole come in a trembling, moaning arc between her and Stephanie.

"Oh! Switch places with me, Ley!" Stephanie exclaimed.

Laughing, Leyandriel moved up over Nicole and knelt over her face, letting Don's cum run out of her and into Nicole's mouth. Nicole held on to Leyandriel's ass in her hands as she happily licked the cum out of her and then set about giving the elven lass one more orgasm. In the meantime, Stephanie had gone back to the beginning and knelt on the grass in front of Don to lick and suck him clean.

An hour later, when they were closer to worn out, they all returned to the fountain for another round of bathing, but this time managed to just do that and then bid Leyandriel farewell. Then, after filling their water bottles, Don, Nicole, and Stephanie began the long climb out of the valley.

With occasional breaks, including camping at night, it took three days. For most of the climb there was a spectacular view behind or to the side, though there was one long stretch when the stairway wound through a deep, narrow crack that would have proved decidedly treacherous if a serious rain had come along. Don thought the entire course was surprisingly short on anything that seemed like it was deliberately intended for some kind of sexual distraction. From the phallic fountain to the top of the stairs there was nothing that suggested breasts, vaginas, butts, or penises. There wasn't even a convenient bower of soft grass and flowers. Hell, there weren't even benches along the way. It was as if the long climb was actually intended to be an obstacle to be overcome.

Naturally, this didn't keep the three of them from having sex along the way, but there was a bit less than there might have been otherwise, and sometimes it involved some less than comfortable settings. Each of them came to the top of the passage with bruises and scrapes won in the throes of passion. These things seemed unimportant, though, as they came off the stairs and onto the great porch in front of what was obviously the Hall of the Crimson Mountain King.

A vast flat stone clearing spread out before them, lined on the outer edges by columns on top of which were statues of naked men and women. They were sculpted with a skill rivaling the great Hellenistic and Renaissance masters, but with a decidedly more sexual intention. Don wondered if Michelangelo had considered equipping David with an impressive and fully erect schlong, or if any Greek would have dared carve an Athena with such an ample, bare bosom, or even Aphrodite atop a column bent over displaying her inviting backside and vulva for admiration.

At the opposite end of this expansive porch was the front of a gargantuan building that seemed the bastard offspring of a castle, a palace, and a cathedral, carved out of a decidedly red stone. The architect apparently couldn't decide if they were making something to defend, to impress, or to invite worship. Clearly, if the latter were the point, this temple was to a god or goddess of carnal delights. Bas relief carvings, of titanic scale, depicted an orgy of stone figures, as if the sculptures on the columns outside melded with the walls in a sexual extravaganza. Higher up, there were stained glass windows that echoed the orgiastic theme. The great open portal in the center of the structure was clearly intended to remind the onlooker of a vagina.

"Well, that's not subtle at all," Nicole observed.

"I get the impression this is the place," Stephanie said as she led the way across the open expanse. Don and Nicole nodded and followed Stephanie's taut behind.

The great gate loomed even larger than expected, and Don found himself saying, "This is the first time I've ever felt truly intimidated by a vagina."

"That makes me think you haven't really appreciated them before, Professor," smirked Nicole.

Don frowned thoughtfully and said, "You know, that's totally fair."

The cavernous opening funneled down into a more reasonable size and they passed into a hall that was decidedly more cathedral than fortress. Light from the stained-glass windows high above lit the space with various colors, but the deep reddish hue of the stonework and the scarlet carpet under their feet kept "crimson" at the forefront of the color scheme. A row of smaller, but no less sexual, caryatid columns marched along on either side of the hall, leading them to a large fountain where a dozen red-robed figures awaited them. Silently, these indicated that the party should proceed off to the side where an extremely large locker room (though "locker cavern" would be more accurate) awaited their use. Gestures showed that they were expected to undress, putting their clothing and gear, such as it was, into lockers, and then proceed to a shower room to wash off the dust of their travels.

The fact that there seemed to be no one else about but the robed figures was a bit unsettling. Everything was on a scale that would have accommodated a very large crowd, but it seemed as if Don, Nicole, and Stephanie were the only non-robed people in it. This didn't stop them from getting a bit frisky in the shower, where the XYZ-water reminded them to be horny. However, one of the robed ones stopped them, waving a stern finger to show that they were supposed to refrain.

"Very odd," Stephanie thought aloud.

"And no fun!" Nicole frowned.

Don looked around again, then shrugged, saying, "Well, let's see how this plays out."

Once they were showered and dried, they were led back to the cathedral hall and past the fountain to a set of tall double doors opposite those from which they'd originally come. Their silent guide gestured, indicating that they should proceed inside. With a quick look to his companions, who each just shrugged, Don took hold of the two handles and pushed the doors open.

***

Don paused for a long moment.

"You're killing me here!" Tascha laughed.

"Sorry," Don smiled. "This is just very hard to describe. So, okay, are you done with this rice bowl? Cool, so, imagine the inside of this bowl, but upside down, like so, except it's HUGE. It's almost a mile across."

"That's pretty big," Tascha admitted.

"I know, right?!"

***

Once Don started to come to grips with how big the space in front of them was, he turned his attention to the great vault overhead. The reddish rock of the mountain had been hollowed out and someone had checkered the resulting concavity with great mirrors rising in orderly rows to the apex of the dome. In the space under the dome there floated glowing orbs much like those they had seen in the home of the elves. Stretching out directly before them was a walkway that was about twenty feet wide, covered in a nice, soft plush red carpet. About twenty feet below their level, filling the flat floor at the bottom of the dome, was a writhing sea of bodies. Don had thought the ongoing orgy in the Temple of Venus and Aphrodite had been big, but that was nothing compared to what lay before and beneath them. His mind boggled at the number of people who were here engaging in a virtually endless orgy. He slowly realized that he was hearing a low roar of sound that was the noise of what must be thousands of people engaged in sex.

"Wow!" Nicole exclaimed.

Even the more jaded Stephanie was shocked. "This is insane!" she murmured.

"It's like something out of Dante," Don thought out loud, "except that they all seem to be having a good time."

"How do we get down there?" Nicole wondered less than enthusiastically.

"I'm not sure I want to," admitted Don.

"It's a bit over the top, isn't it?" Stephanie asked.

"It would be so easy to get lost in there," Nicole said as she leaned over the edge of the walkway a bit. She was very clearly conscious of the fact that a fall into that pit would hurt quite a bit.

"At the very least, it would be very easy to lose each other," Don nodded.

"But, she's right," Stephanie observed, "there doesn't seem to be any way down from here."

"That is a bit odd, isn't it?" Don frowned. "I guess we have to head down this walkway."

So, they set off down the red-carpeted road, over the horde of naked revelers. They now saw that there were fountains here and there on the orgy-floor, presumably for both washing up a bit and for refreshment. Then Stephanie pointed out that there were red-robed figures wandering about, stepping carefully, with platters of fruit. With questions of practicality so answered, they came to the center of the pleasure dome, which they assumed this to be. The thought that this might not be the dome they were seeking was an almost frightening thought.

There, at the center of the walkway, for the carpeted surface continued on to the far side opposite the doors through which they had entered, there was a round sofa, with a low backrest in the center, and, on either side of the walkway, broad steps leading down to the orgy level. After recklessly looking up to the top of the dome overhead, which prompted a rather abrupt and unpleasant sense of vertigo, Don suggested that they continue along the walkway.

Sure enough, the far end of the walkway yielded positive results. There, on either side of the walkway, were stairs leading downward to the orgy as well as, on a platform overlooking the walkway and this part of the orgy below, a rather ornate throne. Sadly, this throne was currently unoccupied.

"Well, that's disappointing," Stephanie observed.

"Yeah, it would be nice to find someone to talk to," Don added. "What do we do now?"

"I have no idea." There was a clear note of frustration in Stephanie's voice. "I was just told that I had to come here."

"We could check for secret doors..." Nicole offered, "or try sitting in the throne."

"Good idea," Don nodded. Unfortunately, neither of those things seemed to have any effect.

"Maybe we missed something back in the entryway," Nicole suggested.

"Yeah," admitted Stephanie, "but we were supposed to come to the pleasure dome, not just the hall. Did we see anything else in here that looked promising?"

"There was that couch," Nicole reminded them.

"Why don't you two wait here, in case the King, or anyone else, comes along, and I'll go look that couch over again?" suggested Don.

This turned out to be wasted effort, though, as Don found nothing remotely interesting about that couch. He hurried back to the throne to find Nicole and Stephanie sitting at the top of the stairs to the right of the throne watching the orgy below.

Sitting down next to them, furthest from the throne, and next to Nicole, Don asked, "Have I missed anything?"

"Well," Nicole leaned over and pointed, "see that little woman there?" She indicated a truly tiny woman, who had long light brown hair, in an unruly mane, relatively long legs, and who seemed vaguely Mediterranean to Don. She was riding up and down on the cock of an athletic guy not too far from the foot of the stairs. "While you were gone, three different guys have come and gone. She was giving blow job after blow job and each one came on her face and tits."

"Nice," Don smiled.

"Right?" Nicole grinned as her hand slipped into Don's lap and began to idly caress his cock. Looking down he saw that her other hand was already busy between Stephanie's legs.

"And see that cute young thing over there," Nicole nodded, drawing Don's attention to a girl with short hair who seemed to be Japanese or Korean, and no older than the Nymphets. She was wrapped around a tall, black guy who was standing, holding her ass in hands as he raised her and lowered her on his prick. "A minute ago, there was another guy behind her... Oh, here comes another one!"

Don watched as a tall, fit Asian guy with quite a few tattoos came up behind the young girl and seemed to begin fucking her ass. The girl seemed quite happy to be sandwiched there, and Don couldn't help remembering back to the Disco in the Manor when he had been behind Shelonda in a similar situation. He noticed that his cock was very hard in Nicole's hand. He decided it was time he returned the favor.

Don turned to Nicole, who met him halfway with an open mouth. As they kissed, Don's hand moved up the inside of her smooth thigh to her moist labia. Nicole twisted around to give him easier access, and Don's fingers slipped up inside her.

"Oh, it's about time!" Stephanie laughed, as she turned to get in on the fun. As Nicole leaned back against her, so that Don could get down between her legs, Stephanie proceeded to kiss the side of Nicole's neck and reach around to tease her dark nipples.

Soon, Nicole was arching her back as Don's tongue focused on her clit and his fingers moved in and out of her eager pussy, and Stephanie sat on her face, grinding down on Nicole's now very talented tongue. Both Don and Nicole were diligent and soon both women had intense orgasms, but Don wanted to make Stephanie come too, so the women happily switched places. Don dipped his tongue into Stephanie's slippery, moist folds, as Nicole positioned herself over Stephanie's mouth.

Intent as he was upon giving Stephanie her second orgasm, Don didn't notice that a rather large man had come up to stand in front of Nicole, who responded by sucking happily on the cock that was offered her. It was only when Stephanie had stopped writhing under his ministrations, and Don got up to move into fucking her, that Don saw the man in front of Nicole. Right away he noticed the stereotypical royal robes and the crown on the man's head.

Don had no idea what the etiquette of this situation demanded, but his majesty seemed happily occupied at the moment, and Don was the only one of his group who hadn't come yet. So, with a shrug and a smile, Don reached down and pushed himself into Stephanie's waiting pussy. She kept licking Nicole's pussy and clit as Don shoved himself deep into her, fucking her intently, needing to come. Don found himself admiring Nicole's back and cute butt as much as Stephanie's thin, muscular body and heaving tits. Then Stephanie's exquisitely talented pussy was pulling him deep into a shuddering orgasm, his cock pumping cum deep into her. Don clenched, shook, and trembled there, slowly catching his breath.

12