Lore of the Angels Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alecrire
Alecrire
291 Followers

"You're supposed to dodge them Aria!" he shouted playfully.

"Damn you! I said no cheating!" Aria was hopping all over the place. She was a trained spy for god sake not a warrior! Warrior Valkyries have been known to slay angels when need be but the only ability she had was Illusion and there was no way she's about to reveal that on the first day of her capture!

"Lucian..." a loud thundering voice interrupted their play time –Thank god!

Lucian stopped and tried to hide his guilty face behind innocent lavender lashes. "Yes?"

"I told you to watch her... not kill her."

Aria had already collapsed on the floor in exhaustion. It wasn't like she didn't recognize the voice.

"You can go now. I need to talk to the prisoner."

Aria turned to see Lucian spread his wings to take flight; jumping off the rooftop into the endless skies.

"I didn't need a baby sitter! He almost tried to kill me!" said Aria through gritted teeth.

Zilarrezko smiled, tilting her chin up firmly. "No one can kill you but me."

"Then why haven't you?" she challenged. Oh boy she was asking for it.

"Trust me... I want to. But right now I have questions."

"I have no answers."

Aria felt the cuff around her neck tighten considerably as though it were his hands choking her.

"What does Iluna want from me?"

No answer.

"Valkyrie, I will ask only once."

"I do not betray those I work for."

The strong hold on her neck relaxed.

"Thousands will die in this senseless territorial war Aria... majority of whom will be Valkyries and Humans. Do you wish their blood to be in your name?"

Bastard! Trying to use guilt on me!"I hold no allegiance to them. This is not my war."

"Then why are you here?"

"Because you caught me."

The serious look on his face was immediately replaced by surprise and amusement. "Oh?" he queried, holding her gaze.

Aria tried not to get distracted by the Archangel before her. Didn't she say before that he was the Archangel of Death? That was clearly a mistake. A more apt title would be Archangel of Death by Sex.

And Zilarrezko was the very epitome of that –one night on his bed and you'll never wake up ever again. The Angel had blades of hard metal as wings for crying out loud! He'd rip you to shreds even as he gave you the fucking of a lifetime –thatshe was sure.

At the moment, they were trying to outstare each other and Aria knew she was going to lose. It was impossible to stare at the Archangel's silver eyes and not feel like he's fucking your mindandyour body with every passing second.

They were standing at least ten feet apart and she could feel his hard cock sliding inside of her; stretching her to accommodate his girth. Oh god! Aria was on her hands and knees now; every muscle trembling but she kept her eyes fixated on his. She'd outstare him even if he made her...

"Oh fuck!" she screamed as the sensations ripped through her body.They're unreal. Get a grip Aria!Her mind kept screaming at her but she felt powerless...

"Stop it..." she managed to spat out even as her body writhed on the ground. Aria hated him; hated every inch of his glorious body... hate, hate, hate! "Stop raping me you bastard!" she finally screamed; pushing him out of her mind.

The Archangel stared at the woman on the floor with curiosity and intrigue. "I have been accused of many things Valkyrie... but rape is never one of them. Did you not enjoy that?"

"No!" she spat, curling her legs up and inching away from him. "I have nothing to say to you,Cardinal," she said mockingly. "So if you have no use for me, then please kill me or let me go."

His lips curved into a handsome smile as he moved closer towards her; wings spread out at full height to showcase the strong muscular arch of his wing joint all the way to the last titanium glazed feathered tip.

This was it –he was going to kill her.

But instead...

"I have yet to use you Valkyrie," he whispered in a voice that dripped lethal sexual energy. A gentle touch at her neck and both cuffs chaining her were gone. Aria didn't even dare to breathe. She knew what he was going to do to her –maybe –but she hope he would be quick about it...

Or maybe not.

He was cupping her face in his hands with a tenderness she had not experienced before; his face so close that his silvery lashes were brushing against her own. Instinctively, she tilted her head and met the firm seductive flesh of the Archangel's lips.

Aria's heart was pounding in her head. She was kissing an Archangel! If she was on death sentence, then this was perhaps the best way to die. His lips felt so soft, unlike the cold metal hardness that she was expecting and as his tongue tangled with hers; Aria felt shivers of desire running down her spine.

"Cardinal..." she whispered breathlessly when he finally pulled away. "I do not want you..."

"Mmm," was his reply for his lips were trailing wet kisses down her neck, dipping down to her collar bone. "But I want you..."

Those four words alone were making her wet between the thighs. Ignoring them, she tried to push him away but he was too strong for her. She could feel his hands groping for her breasts even through her second skin; squeezing them as he licked the side of her neck. It was all she could think of as his wings enclosed both of them in an embrace even as her body molded willingly against his.

Zilarrezko had always worn some sort of armor but now, he was completely naked; pressing her body directly onto hard, solid muscle; making sure she knew exactly what he was planning to do to her.

"Take this off Valkyrie..." he whispered; as his fingers tried to find an opening on the back of her second skin.

Impossible! How could he know that she was wearing an Illusion?

"Take what off?" she asked innocently.

"Take this... thing off right now before I slice it from your body," he growled, biting her earlobe. "Don't make me cut you on purpose Valkyrie..."

Aria wasn't sure what to make of that. "Turn around," she told him. "I... I don't want you to see..."

Her words brought laughter bubbling in his throat but he let her go, much to her surprise. "Being prudent now are you? You are practically naked and yet you're holding on to your pride?"

It was then that Aria knew she could not take off her second skin. It wasn't the skin that he was referring to when he said "Take it off" but the imaginary clothing that she was wearing. He had an image of her in his head that was translating to what he was seeing of her at the moment. By taking off her second skin, she would indirectly reveal the secret of who she really was.

Her finger dipped slightly beneath the second skin to finger the pearl, considering whether this was the best time to use it. Here he was, promising unimaginable pleasures and she had to deny it to both of them...

"I'm sorry Cardinal..." she whispered; inching back towards the edge of the roof.

"What?" His face bore a look of confusion, just a second before she back flipped off the roof into the abyss below.

***

Alecrire
Alecrire
291 Followers
12