Lore of the Nymphs

Story Info
The creation of the races (for The Water Nymph).
1.2k words
4.6
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_pearce
s_pearce
146 Followers

I apologize for the delays. Real life has been catching up to me lately. This is the basic story that Rachel is going to be telling to the mages in The Water Nymph. I haven't decided whether I should write it up as her actual story to the guys, or just leave it like this and move on with the story. Please comment with your preference.

*****

Once upon a time, there was nothing on the earth. In fact, there was no Earth at all. All that existed was a powerful energy in the nothingness of space.

The energy was pure. It flowed back and forth throughout it's entirety, expanding and contracting, reaching further out into the void.

All of existence was the peace and harmony of this energy. Until one day, something very small, but very significant happened. As the energy expanded, a small hole appeared right in the center. It was tiny at first, but with each expansion the anomaly became larger, finally tearing the energy into four pieces.

Now that these four sections were no longer connected, they began to take on their own individual identities. One became hotter than the others. One colder. A third became more solid and the fourth more fluid.

Each one became stronger. Each one became more unique. And each one began to think that they were the best.

Stiros, as the heat energy named itself, declared, "I am the best. Watch me create these balls of pure heat," and it proceeded to create the sun and the stars.

Gaeos, the solid energy, replied, "that is nothing to my solid orbs. Nothing will be able to move them," and the planets and the moons were formed.

Lyros exclaimed, "but my liquid energy can flow over and through your solid orbs. I will envelop you within myself." Thus came the lakes, rivers and oceans.

Finally, cold Nautos quietly flowed through. It cooled the stars, froze the water, and made the planets brittle.

For eons, the four energies fought back and forth, trying to prove themselves better than each other. Meanwhile, their creations started to fall apart. The planets quaked and split apart. The stars shot flares of energy into the void. The liquid turned and turned, creating huge hurricanes, and even the silent cold became bitter and raged in storms of ice.

And these fragments of the whole saw what their creators were doing and they were saddened. They saw that being separate caused nothing but destruction for everyone. And they vowed to make the energy whole again.

But they were not as powerful as the creators. They tried over and over to combine themselves into one energy but couldn't do so. Finally, a planet creature and a liquid creature came up with the idea of doing it in stages. Maybe they couldn't combine all four at once. But maybe they could combine two. The two creatures tried every way they could think of to combine and finally created a new creature that had the properties of both of them. They brought the new energy to the others, and explained the process.

The creatures discussed the creation and ways of improving it. They wanted it to be able to find partners, so they gave it eyes. They wanted it to be able to reach partners, so they gave it arms. They wanted it to be able to travel between partners, so they gave it legs. They wanted it to be able to exchange energies more easily than they could. So they created two forms. One with an opening between its legs to be a receptacle of the energy. The other had a rod to fill the receptacle and provide the energy. And they wanted it to desire to exchange energies, so they gave it orgasms. And they named the creature Nymph.

They took their blueprints and took turns combining their energies in every way they could to create nymphs that could bring the energies back together. While each combination had the same basic form, they each also represented their creators. Planets and liquid combined to create plant nymphs. Planets and cold created earth nymphs. Planets and heat made fire nymphs. Liquid combined with cold and water nymphs were formed. Liquid and heat turned into air nymphs. And cold and heat struggled together, finally creating the nymph of storm.

The creation of the nymphs took most of the energy of their parents. They placed their children on a planet with oceans and rivers, a strong warm sun, and cold edges. And they let the children free to explore.

The children explored their world. And they explored each other. Each elemental nymph soon learned all of the ways that their bodies could enjoy the company of their mate and the population of nymphs exploded. But they all stayed with their own element. Soon there were an abundance of fire nymphs, earth nymphs, and water nymphs. Swarms of air nymphs, plant nymphs, and storm nymphs. They built communities. Plant nymphs created the trees and plants. Water nymphs tamed the rivers and oceans and lakes. Storm nymphs created the clouds, earth nymphs burrowed into the now living ground. Air nymphs flew on the air currents and fire nymphs swam through the lava deep in the ground.

As the societies grew larger, they started running into the other elementals. And as is wont to happen, members of neighboring societies discovered each other and learned new styles of pleasure. But unlike when they mated with their own kind, new species emerged from these trysts. Earth and plant nymphs created Elves. Fire and plants beget Orcs. Earth and fire created Dwarves and air and storm combined to form Sprites.

But there were additional surprises. Elves were also created when water nymphs mated with plant or earth nymphs. Dwarves were also children of storm nymphs and earth or fire nymphs. Orcs came from plants or fire mixing with air. Sprites came from water with air or storm.

These new elder races, as they are now called, created their own societies near their parents. These races still had strong inherent magic, but it was not as strong as the nymphs. They lived in the forests, on the earth, in the water and the sky. Their families grew, and soon they outnumbered the nymphs.

Each of the elder races kept to themselves. The few attempts at mating with members of other races all ended in disaster. And each one lacked one of the four elements. The creators looked down and saw the problem. The nymphs with opposite elements were not interacting. Earth never combined with air. Water and fire were often at war. And storm and plants often caused devastation.

Yet the nymphs were still aroused all the time. If there was a way to get them together, they would do the rest. Then all four elements would be combined once more. They talked it over and developed a plan.

The creators found an island in the middle of the ocean that saw storms constantly. They made a palace out of living plants, and built a fire pit in the middle. Then they announced to all of the races that there would be an orgy at the elemental palace. All of the races attended. All sorts of sexual activities were performed. Some new ones were attempted. And as the lust increased, the nymphs paired up in every combination possible.

When the dust settled, the creators had accomplished their goal. A new creature, a combination of all four elements, came to be. They were the weakest when it came to natural magic, but these humans were able to manipulate everything around them. They grew and prospered and expanded and soon their population was as large as the elder races combined.

s_pearce
s_pearce
146 Followers