Lorelai's 35 Birthday Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Rory wouldn't believe her when she would later tell her the answer to all these questions was yes the fact was that no matter what nasty little thing her daughter was doing, and together they had done some downright filthy things, Lorelai would always think of her daughter as sweet and innocent. And beautiful. And a dozen other things, amongst them an incredibly talented cock sucker.

"That's it Rory, make sure you clean every drop of your slutty ass off my cock. Oh, good girl. You suck cock so good. You're such a good little cock sucker Rory." Lorelai grinned happily as she gently stroked her daughter's hair, marvelling at her beautiful face, "My baby girl is such a good little cock sucker."

"You must be so proud." Paris once again said dryly.

"So proud." Lorelai said, a phrase she could never stop using when it came to her daughter.

*

"Mom? MOM?" Rory said, louder than she would have liked but she had to make sure her mother was actually listening. Well, a half-hearted murmur of acknowledgement and her mother's arms gently squeezing around her was hardly the best confirmation that her Mom was all ears, but it was better than nothing, "The movie's over, so... how about now?"

"I told you, I'm waiting for the right moment." Lorelai said softly.

"Well it's almost midnight, so if you don't use up the last wish soon then 'I wish to lie on the couch, eat junk food and watch crappy movies while spooning my daughter' will just have too be your last wish. Those are the rules." Rory said for what felt like the millionth time in the last couple of hours, then after yet another long pause of silence added, "Unless, you wanna save it for tomorrow..."

"No. That would be silly considering we've come this far. Besides, it would take away some of the fun if we didn't always use up our wishes on the appropriate days. And I think it would make these days seem less special." Lorelai said, smiling against her daughter's neck, "And today, today was very special. The best birthday ever."

"I don't know, I loved today... but my last birthday... the day we got together... that was the best birthday ever. The best day in the history of the world ever." Rory said softly.

"I meant it was my best birthday... but yeah... that's something I want to talk to you about. So, could you look at me?" Lorelai asked softly, removing her arm from around Rory and allowing her baby girl to turn over to look at her. The look of worry in Rory's eyes was heartbreaking, Lorelai quickly babbling, "It's nothing bad, not really... it's just... you know that conversation I've been avoiding since well, since you seduced me?"

Suddenly Rory brightened up, "The let's be girlfriends conversation?"

"Yes... that's the one." Lorelai gulped, "Well..."

"You wish we could be girlfriends?" Rory interrupted hopefully, "Because if that's your last wish than yes. I want that more than anything."

"Are... are you sure?" Lorelai said, really having to force her words out, "Are you sure you wouldn't be happier with Lane? Or Paris?"

Rory frowned, "Where is this coming from?"

"Nowhere. Well, yes somewhere, but..." Lorelai closed her eyes, took a deep breath and said, "Please, just answer the question. And really think about it. You didn't know they were into girls before, but now you do, and they're both really, really into you, and Paris would be very high maintenance, and Lane has her drums, and trust me, dating a drummer is not all it's cracked up to be, but in their own way they both already love you and in time could be in love with you, and..."

Quickly sitting up Rory stopped her Mom's babbling with a soft kiss before she softly said, "No. I couldn't be happier with Lane, or Paris, or anyone. I wouldn't even be happy."

"Rory." Lorelai began softly.

"I'm in love with you. How many times do I have to say that?" Rory asked, a little frustration present in her voice which went away as she softly added, "You're the only one I could ever really love. The only one who could ever make me happy. I liked having fun with Lane and Paris, but it's you I'm in love with. It's always been you."

There was a pause as Lorelai seemed to be unsure whether she wanted to cry or smile. Settling for both Lorelai forced out, "If... if ever you feel differently..."

"I won't." Rory said forcefully.

"If you ever do. Tell me. I'll understand. Give you my blessing." Lorelai said, a tear sliding down her cheek.

"Never going to happen." Rory said firmly, and then, fearing the answer, asked, "Why are you saying this?"

"Because you deserve better." Lorelai said, a sniffle escaping her, "You deserve... everything."

"You are my everything." Rory interrupted.

"I can't even hold your hand in public, let alone kiss you." Lorelai pointed out, "And there are so many other things..."

"I don't care. I will never care. All I care about is you, and I will hold your hand, kiss you and fuck you whenever and wherever I want and if someone doesn't like it that's their problem. I love you Lorelai Victoria Gilmore, and I know you love me too. Nothing else matters." Rory said, on the verge of tears herself at this point, but she forced a smile as she softly added, "So... can we be girlfriends now?"

There was a pause, and then Lorelai smiled softly and slid off the couch. Reaching under it Lorelai grabbed something and held it behind her back so there was no way Rory could see it and then looked up at her daughter with tears now falling quickly from her eyes.

"You're... you're right. I love you too. I love you so much the idea of not being with you is... so beyond horrible. I... I would die. Not literally, but I would die inside if I lost you. I'd be nothing but a empty shell. If that was what you wanted, if that's ever what you want, I will live my life as a empty shell if it means you're happy, but until then... you..." Lorelai lifted one leg up so she was on one knee, and then brought forward a little box in her hand, making sure she could see it but Rory couldn't, "You deserve so much more than what I can give you, but while your mine... I wanna give you everything. All of me. Every little part. So... we can't be girlfriends. Because it's not enough. And as twisted as it is, I think we've always been that way, just until recently without the sex. Now, I want more. I want everything. I want to give you everything. I wanna be all in, like you've been saying you want for months. And that's what I want too. So...

Wish 35

"I wish you'd marry me." Lorelai wished softly after she opened up the box and presented Rory with the engagement ring.

Rory blinked a few times, and then a thousand thoughts rushed through her head so fast she could barely comprehend them. One that stood out was the realisation she was sitting on the couch she had finished seducing her Mom and then made love to her on. It was so romantic and fitting that her Mom had proposed to her here, and how now the couch was an even more special place than before. But what about all the arrangements that needed to be made? Lots of work went into weddings. Where were they going to do it? How many people would they invite? Who was going to be the maid of honour?

Suddenly Rory was awoken from her thoughts, "Rory?"

"Y, yes!" Rory stammered.

"Yes?" Lorelai questioned, biting her lip.

"Yes, I'll marry you." Rory smiled, "I'll be your wife, if you'll be mine."

The Gilmore girls exchanged a big smile and then a passionate kiss which seemed to go on forever, or at least until the clock started to chime, signalling it was officially the end of Lorelai's birthday and her wishes had been used up with little time to spare.

Once the chimes had stopped Rory pulled away breathlessly and asked, "So, what now?"

Lorelai grinned, "Engagement celebration wishes?"

"Or, we could just spend the day making love?" Rory offered.

Lorelai smiled, and just before kissing Rory again said, "That works too."

1...5678910