Lorelai's 35 Birthday Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorelai's more direct work had Paris cumming sooner but Lorelai knew it was only a matter of time before she came in her daughter's sweet little mouth. Using the time she had to her advantage Lorelai replaced her mouth and tongue with her fingers, fucking Paris to another climax while sucking on her clit. Lorelai switched between tactics a few times, succeeding in giving Paris orgasm after orgasm, before inevitably her daughter's talented tongue sent her over the edge.

When the first orgasm hit Lorelai's face was buried in Paris's pussy, the scream she let out bringing the blonde to another climax herself. Not remotely satisfied Rory shoved her fingers into her Mom's cunt, roughly fucking her with them as she slid her tongue around her mother's still gaping ass hole before pushing inside and licking her rectum wall. Cumming almost immediately Lorelai wondered how she could possibly survive much more of Rory's skilled touch and have any energy left for Paris. Then she got a wicked idea.

Wish 27

"I wish you would 69 with me while Rory tongues my ass." Lorelai gasped after she pulled away from Paris and looked up at her.

Without even nodding in response Paris twisted her body round on the bed and dived down in between Lorelai's legs, eager to taste the woman who had made her cum harder than anyone ever had before.

Paris had been hoping for some good sex, while expecting mediocrity. It was her approach to most things in life, but this time she had been blown away as reality had far exceeded her expectations. As a result she felt a desperate need to return pleasure in a way she had never felt before, Paris slamming her tongue into Lorelai's cunt and fucking her hard.

She tried to find the sweet spots inside the other woman but she didn't have much patience at the best of times, let alone when she had a tongue drilling her twat. It didn't help that Lorelai's pussy cream was so tasty Paris thought she would forever lose her mind to lust, or that she could see and hear Rory shamelessly eating her Mom's ass like it was the tastiest of treats.

So while Paris started with the best intentions it wasn't long before she was just slamming her tongue in and out of Lorelai, mostly just hoping to be able to swallow more of the heavenly cunt juices or at least get her face covered in more of the sweet sticky stuff.

It didn't really matter, whether she knew it or not Paris was hitting plenty of the right places inside Lorelai, more than enough to make the older woman cum even if she hadn't had her own daughter rimming her. As she did Lorelai came so many times it practically hurt, both of her holes being relentlessly attacked as she just tried to do her best to make Paris cum. She succeeded several times but as the two teens worked her over Lorelai felt an increasing need for a real break until it all became too much.

Wish 28

"I wish you two would 69 while I watch." Lorelai gasped shortly after she pulled her cum coated face from Paris's pussy.

"Okay." Rory said after pulling her tongue out of her Mom's ass hole.

"Fine by me." Paris said once her tongue was out of Lorelai's twat, quickly leaning her head back to tell her friend, "Hop on."

"Just a second, I'm waiting for Mom to move her hot ass." Rory said, smacking her mother's ass playfully as the birthday girl slowly crawled off the blonde. Rory smirked as her Mom let out a light cry of annoyance, but seemed far too exhausted to offer any other form of complaint.

Lorelai didn't even turn her head to give her daughter a scolding. She only had enough energy to crawl a short distance away before collapsing down onto her back, at which point she immediately winced and rolled over onto her side with a slight blush on her face.

"Something wrong Mom?" Rory asked innocently.

"I'm fine. My naughty little daughter was just a little rough in giving me a birthday butt fucking and despite her enthusiastic attempts to kiss it better I'm pretty sure my butt is going to be gaping and sore for the rest of the day." Lorelai explained, a grin then crossing her face, "I'm planning to get her back though."

"Looking forward to it." Rory grinned back, and then after Paris let out an annoyed fake cough turned to her friend and said with a sigh, "Oh, sorry to keep you waiting Paris."

"You should be..." Paris began, but she quickly forgot whatever else she was going to say as Rory's lips gently connected with her own, the other girl having quickly twisted her body round so they wouldn't have to Spiderman kiss.

The two teens spend some time exchanging the flavours of Lorelai's pussy and ass hole as they explored each other's mouths with their tongues. Unsurprisingly Rory took it one step further so that once they were done making out she slid her lips and even her tongue over her friend's face, happily cleaning up any remaining bits of her Mom's cum and cunt cream until she was positive there was no more left.

Knowing there would be no further foreplay required, and Paris would probably complain if she tried, Rory turned her body back around and crawled over her friend until they were in the 69 position.

Before Rory could savour the moment Paris reached up, grabbed onto her hips and roughly pulled her down. At the same time Paris thrust her tongue upwards, perfectly timing it so that she penetrated Rory's pussy with the full length of her tongue in one go.

Rory cried out joyfully at the sudden invasion, but before she had the chance to welcome it Paris removed her tongue from Rory's wet love hole and began licking the soft flesh around it. This didn't cause Rory quite as much pleasure, but considering that tongue would almost certainly end up back in her pussy Rory really didn't mind that much.

In the meantime Rory did her best to return the favour, only briefly looking over at her watching mother before diving down and repeating what Paris had just done, squeezing a loud moan from the blonde in the process.

The two girls quickly became lost in giving each other pleasure, at first Rory playfully copying her friend's actions before concentrating on her own techniques which she had picked up from countless hours between her Mom's thighs. Her techniques were highly successful, Paris's juices flowing quickly into Rory's mouth and covering her face. They weren't quite as tasty as her mother's juices, but they were still pretty good. Of course it helped that this was one of Rory's fantasies which made things even more enjoyable. True, being with Paris wasn't close to Rory's favourite fantasy of fucking her mother but it was still a pretty steamy fantasy and had been since the moment she met the blonde.

While Rory considered this to be one of many fantasies for Paris this was her biggest guilty pleasure. She had hated Rory when they first met, and many times in between, but she had always had a ridiculously big crush on the other girl. It was actually one of the main reasons she had hated her. But it was really hard to hate Rory Gilmore. In the long-term Paris had deemed it impossible, at least for anyone with any sense, and she now decided it was practically a inconceivable notion if one was ever in a 69 with her.

Even in Paris's most steamiest of fantasies Rory had never been this good at eating pussy, the skilled other girl knowing just when and where to lick, pushing Paris closer and closer with each swipe of her tongue. Then that tongue slid inside her and began steadily fucking her in a way which put all the other girls Paris had been with to shame. All except Lorelai of course, although Paris was pretty certain Rory's Mommy would be proud of her for this masterful pussy eating performance.

At that particular moment pride wasn't the main thing going through Lorelai's mind. After all Rory had been a natural at cunt lapping ever since the first time she had been in between Lorelai's legs and she had only gotten better with the constant practice. Okay, so Lorelai couldn't help feeling a little proud, but her main focus at that moment was one thing, revenge.

Kneeling behind her daughter Lorelai gently spread Rory's ass cheeks, exposing her little girl's butt hole which she spat on and then licked. Rory just moaned and fucked Paris harder with her tongue in response, Lorelai taking this as a encouraging sign to continue. Not that her daughter had ever turned down a rim job before, Rory continuing to moan as Lorelai lathered her daughter's ass hole with her tongue.

This continued for quite a while, Lorelai waiting until she was sure both the teens were close to a climax at which point she replaced her tongue with first one, then two fingers. Gently Lorelai pumped in and out of Rory's ass hole, butt fucking her daughter with her fingers until she was sure her baby girl was about to cum. Lorelai then abruptly pulled her fingers out of Rory's ass.

Wish 29

"I wish you'd let me fuck your ass while you eat Paris's pussy." Lorelai wished.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck my ass hard with whatever you want!" Rory quickly begged, already having a pretty good idea of what was about to happen.

As it turned out Rory was right on the money, a fact she was very happy about as she felt something much bigger than a couple of fingers pushing its way past her ass hole and deep into her bowels. A short time later her mother's thighs were pressing against her butt cheeks, meaning two things. One, her Mom had strapped on one of the dildos while she was busy eating her friend's pussy. Two, that dildo was now as deep as it would go in her ass.

Of course Rory didn't remove her mouth and tongue from her friend's cunt to check she was right. She didn't need too. After all Rory had got very used to the wonderful feeling of being butt fucked by her mother with a strap-on.

Rory recognised the feeling of her Mom's hands on her hips and the woman who gave her life began pumping a dildo in and out of her butt hole, and the feeling of her mother's hips gently humping against her butt cheeks.

Her Mom was also nice enough to confirm Rory's suspicions by moaning, "That's it Rory, take Mommy's cock up your tight little ass. You like Mommy's big strap-on cock up your tight teen ass? Of course you do. You love taking Mommy's big cock in the ass. You've loved it ever since you gave me your anal cherry for your eighteenth birthday. And now look at my little girl, getting fucked up the butt by her Mommy while she and a friend are eating each other's pussies. Mmmmmm, I've raised such a naughty slut."

Paris was inclined to agree with Lorelai's analysis. Being in an all girl threesome was pretty slutty, and the fact that Rory was passionately fucking her Mom on a regular basis definitely qualified her as naughty. Plus in her current position from and between her friend's legs Paris could see the dildo sliding in and out of Rory's ass, which was incredibly hot. In fact the sight of Rory getting fucked up the ass by her own mother was such a turn on for Paris that the blonde went into pussy eating overdrive.

It started out pretty slowly, Paris gently increasing the speed and the force that she fucked Rory's pussy with her tongue. Then Paris began sucking on Rory's clit, not hard or for very long at first, but steadily increasing the pace.

Rory was already close to the edge as it was so these actions had the other girl whimpering, and more importantly using similar tactics to bring Paris even closer to the edge. Then both girls pushed each other over it.

Although it was unintentional both girls simultaneously went in for the kill, both curling their tongues inside each other in a way which had them cumming violently. It was so strong they both momentarily stopped pleasuring each other, both taking a moment just to enjoy what was washing over them. While metaphorically it was their own pleasure that washed over them in reality it was each other's, both their cum covering each others faces for a few brief seconds. Then the two girls restarted their offensive on each other, Rory shoving two fingers into Paris's ass so they were on somewhat equal footing.

While it was a nice try Rory was a little preoccupied with other things while the only thing Lorelai had to concentrate on was fucking her daughter's ass. As such even though Rory gave Paris plenty of additional pleasure with her anal invasion it was nothing compared to what Rory was experiencing thanks to her Mom joyfully sodomising her.

To be fair Lorelai wasn't actually butt fucking her daughter that hard. She was simply sliding in and out of her ass hole at a steady pace, but the fact that the dildo was much bigger than Rory's fingers meant that Rory's back passage was stretched much wider than Paris's. The strap-on also went much, much deeper. Lorelai knew this, which was why she wasn't being that rough. Paris's mouth and tongue would do the job of bringing Rory off, all Lorelai had to do was give her daughter a little additional stimulation.

Of course it was incredibly tempting for Lorelai to increase the pace. After all, she had strapped on the dildo with revenge for her own sore ass hole in mind. But there was plenty of time for that.

Lorelai intended to make sure Rory got the hardest, longest and most of all best butt fucking of her life today. This slow sodomy was just a little appetiser for what Lorelai had planned for her little girl.

So Lorelai continued the slow butt fucking, restricting herself to only giving the occasional hard thrust into her daughter's ass when she was absolutely sure Rory was about to cum, and even then only because it made her baby girl squeal extra loudly with pure joy, the sound music to Lorelai's ears as she continued slowly sodomising her daughter.

Considering Rory and Paris spent most of their time acting like mature young adults Lorelai felt she could trust them to decide when enough was enough. However after a while Lorelai wondered if they were simply waiting for her to make another wish. Lorelai debated this for a while but when it became clear the girls were growing tired Lorelai decided she might as well use a wish to move things into the next stage of operation ass fuck daughter.

So, after slowing down to a complete stop Lorelai called out, "Girls... girls... GIRLS!"

Wish 30

"I wish you two would stop eating each other out so Paris can get a strap-on and help me fuck my daughter." Lorelai wished once she finally had the two girls attention.

There was a brief pause and then Paris flat out from underneath Rory and panted, "Just give me a minute."

"Okay... but what am I going to do in the meantime?" Lorelai question thoughtfully out loud before gently pumping Rory's ass a little.

"Oh, you could, mmmmmm, you could fuck me. Oh please fuck me. Fuck me Mommy. Fuck my ass. Fuck me in the ass. Ohhhhh, please, I'm so close." Rory moaned in her best little girl voice, "Please Mommy, fuck my ass and make me cum."

"I guess I could do that." Lorelai said with a smile on her face as she began to butt fuck her daughter again.

"Yeeeeessssss! Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck me Mommy, fuck my tight little ass, mmmmmmm, oh yes, fuck me Mom!" Rory cried out joyfully in her little girl voice, obviously hoping to entice her mother to give her a hard butt fucking.

It was certainly very difficult for Lorelai to resist. Rory knew full well that the little girl voice she was using drove her mother crazy with perverted lust, and the words she was using were having the exact same effect. That said Rory could have been quiet as a mouse and Lorelai would have still found it difficult not to pound her daughter's ass hole as hard as she could because this was something they both loved so much.

Both Gilmore girls had learned on Rory's eighteenth birthday that they could both have incredible orgasms while taking it up the butt. As a result they had become addicted to anal sex, both in the giving and receiving as they loved to give each other pleasure almost as much as they loved receiving it, the Gilmore girls passionately ass fucking each other every chance they got.

Of course in their current position Lorelai got to enjoy the added perversion of having her daughter on her hands and knees for her. While arguably every sexual position Lorelai had with Rory was perverted given their relationship this particular position allow Lorelai to stare at Rory's ass, watching her hips bang against her baby girl's butt cheeks and the dildo strapped around her waist pumping in and out of her daughter's back door.

Lorelai was only able to tear her eyes away from the beautiful sight in front of her a few times to look for Paris, hoping the blonde would move quickly so she wouldn't get carried away. Alas Paris seemed quite content to watch. Whether this was because Paris needed to recuperate or whether the blonde was just enjoying the view Lorelai didn't know, and as she continued fucking her daughter's ass Lorelai found that she increasingly didn't care.

Eventually Lorelai became so lost to her lust for her daughter's ass that she completely forgot what she was waiting for, at which point the mother drilled her strap-on cock hard and deep into her own daughter's ass hole, Rory's words dissolving into squeals of joy which was sweet music to Lorelai's ears.

Paris watched in fascination as her friend Rory Gilmore was ass fucked to climax after climax by her own mother, both of them so completely focused on their perverted bout of incestuous lesbian anal sex that Paris doubted that they were even aware she was still in the room, let alone remembered they had a wish to fulfil.

Happy to remind them Paris called out, "Lorelai... Lorelai... LORELAI!"

It took a few goes but finally Paris got the attention of the other two who both looked at her for a second and then without saying a word to each other crawled over to where she was now lying with one of the strap-on dildos around her waist, the whole time Lorelai's dick never leaving her daughter's ass from when they started moving to when Rory was kneeling over Paris, the blonde's cock pressed against her friend's pussy lips.

Rory let out a long grown as she sank down on Paris's cock, sighing happily, "Oh my God, I'm being DP'ed! I'm being double fucked. I'm being fucked in my pussy and my ass! And it feels sooooooo gooooooddddd! Mmmmmm, fuck me. Fuck me in both my holes."

"Only if you bounce for us." Lorelai said with a wicked grin, "I want my little girl bouncing up and down so she's fucking herself on the dildos her Mommy and her friend are using to fill both her slutty holes. Mmmmmm, that's it, good girl, make it easier for us to double fuck you. Oh, that's a very good girl."

Paris watched as the Gilmore girls settled back into a similar rhythm that they had been using before, Rory shoving her ass back against her Mom's thrusts at the same time Lorelai shoved forward so the dildo went as hard and as deep into Rory's ass as possible. The difference was now every time Lorelai pulled back Rory pushed downwards at an angle so she was impaling her pussy nice and hard on Paris's dick, the blonde not even having to move as the other two did all the work for her.

While Paris was grateful for the chance to rest she couldn't help thinking how impressive it was that Rory and Lorelai was still going strong after all the orgasms she'd seen them have. It was doubley impressive considering they had already had one other threesome today, and if this one was anything to go by it was probably just as exhausting.

Paris had been with a couple of girls before so she knew they could typically fuck longer than men. However even by the standards that she'd come to expect this was impressive. Then again she knew that both Rory and Lorelai ate a ridiculous amount of unhealthy food and yet despite not exercising kept in shape so maybe the Gilmore girls could just naturally handle extremes most couldn't. Or maybe all the calories they consumed were burned up thanks to them being constantly horny.