Lorelei

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh," Lorelei giggled, "Just get that ass inside, then."

Steve shoved the door open, he and Lorelei dragging their bags to the middle of the floor. As he was about to suggest a shower, Lorelei pressed herself against him again, hooking one leg around his and wrapping her arms around his neck.

He took her cue as they kissed once again, grabbing her other leg by the thigh and hoisting her off the floor. She felt light in his arms, their bodies feeling the heat as their two wet and hungry mouths each groped for the other.

"Did you want to take a shower?" Steve managed.

"No."

"Sure?"

"Why do I need one?" she asked, squeezing him tighter and sucking hard on his lower lip not caring about the slurping noise it was making.

"Not hardly," Steve said, starting to laugh as he found it somewhat hard to speak with his lower lip out of commission. "Seems you have a better plan."

Lorelei dug her heels of into Steve's butt, shaking off one stiletto, then the other, much to Steve's relief. One shoe fell to the ground, and Steve found the second as he sat on the edge of the bed, his lover still firmly attached to him.

"Just a sec," he said, sweeping the shoe out from beneath him as it clattered on the tiled floor. He paused, drawing his mouth from hers. He stroked her hair with both hands, brushing it away from her eyes as he cupped her face. He gazed longingly into her eyes, shaking his head. "I am so happy to be here with you," his voice beginning to tremble.

"We'll talk later," Lorelei said, pulling her sweater over her head and tossing it behind her. Steve laughed and helped pull the straps of her bra off her arms as she undid the front clasp.

"I want your hands all over my boobs," taking Steve's hands and placing them on her breasts. "I think you'll like that, too."

Lorelei wriggled against the erection now pressing against her. Her nipples began to harden, twisting to Steve's touch as he gathered her tits from below and mushed them together. He resisted shaking his head to make one more misplaced "this is unbelievable" comment, instead covering a breast with his mouth while squeezing the other hard. "Like this?" he asked.

"Yes," Lorelei replied her eyes closed and head back. She felt her own hair tickling her lower back but tried to think of nothing but the lips and fingers pleasuring her. Steve pressed his face between her breasts, pressing them to her cheeks. She decided she liked the way the stubble on his face felt against them yet hoped he would get a shave it a bit later. "Squeeze my tits harder," she demanded, moaning at the feeling of his tongue licking between them.

She rocked back and forth gently as his tongue trailed up her chest and stopped at her neck. Steve drew her back close. Her body chilled as his fingers worked their way up her back and to her neck, each one kneading her nape deeply. Steve kissed the smile smeared across her face, which opened her eyes.

"So," he said. "Whaddya want to do now?"

"Fuck," was the reply. She pointed to Steve's shirt and commanded with a smile, "take that off." After he complied she pointed to his pants without a word, grabbing his crotch before he dropped them.

"I want this," she said before letting go and pulling off her skirt and panties. They stood naked, staring at one another. Nostrils flaring. Heat rising. Steve's erection popping.

"You want to get under the covers?" Steve asked.

"No." With a thrust of her palm to his chest Lorelei shoved Steve backwards onto the bed. He wiggled all the way on as she dove on top of him with a perfect landing, pinning him face up as she hooked her legs once again around his, his cock pressed against her taut belly. "I got you now," she said with a grin, cocking her head and digging an elbow into his chest to prop herself up.

Steve no longer needed to be told what to do, grinding his cock against her as he grabbed her ass with both hands, pulling her cheeks apart and exposing her pussy to his touch. Lorelei's body rotated slowly, her face now buried in Steve's neck, her moans vibrating against his shoulder as his finger glided in and out of her wet pussy. "I knew it would feel this good," she sighed. "You can rub me harder, though," she whispered continuing to rock against his dick.

He pressed his fingers against her clit, taking it between his thumb and forefinger. He smiled over her shoulder as her legs bent upward, her toes curling. "What are you smiling at?" he heard her say.

"What makes you think I'm smiling?"

She looked up at him through her hair, now sweaty and all over her face and his chest. "Because you are," she said before a small cry escaped her.

Steve grabbed Lorelei's hips, lifting her up to expose his cock. He guided her as he reached down to wrap her fingers around the shaft, teasing her opening with the head, now glistening with precum and the wetness from her pussy. They both let out a cry as he entered her. He thrust once, and then again, feeling her tightness hugging the shaft and she the fullness of his erection deep inside her. They both thought of nothing as their lips met yet again, Steve's legs opened wide and wrapped around hers, thrusting himself deeper still.

Lorelei's clit ached as she rubbed it hard against him. She sat up straight, her cheeks tinged with red as she shook her hair, riding up and down Steve's dick, her legs pressed together. "Ride it hard, gorgeous," he said. "I knew you were beautiful but I had no idea."

She heard his sweet words but paid no attention, sensing but the stiff cock inside her. As he tried to pull out, teasing her, she bounced hard and urgent, laying her arm gently across his neck. "You're not going anywhere," she reminded him.

"Did you hear what I said to you?"

"I did. It was sweet. Now fuck me harder." Steve met her thrusts, their bodies moving together. "Are you ready to come?"

"No," was the reply.

"Well, I..." Lorelei covered her mouth but barely muffled a scream. Steve paused briefly, mistakenly. "NO, don't stop!" she pleaded, continuing to ride his cock. "You feel so...good," she said, between breaths.

After another wave she collapsed on top of him, oozing wetness all over his still erect cock, her pulses uneven and intense. She moaned again, wrapping her arms fully around him. Catching her breath, she looked at Steve, rolling herself underneath him, his cock still inside. "I want to cum again, baby. Cum with me now."

Pressing his chest against her tits, Steve pumped Lorelei hard, his dick entering and re-entering her with swift, passionate thrusts. His mouth was on her neck, his hot breath in her ear. He wanted to feel her moans against his cheek, to see her eyes as a new orgasm welled up within her. He fucked her harder, their lips close but not touching, tension building, and Steve's dick becoming stiffer.

He slowed his pace slightly as she protested. "Fuck me," she pleaded again.

He smiled at her and said, "You want me to come?"

"Oh yes, yes I want you to..."

"Think about my hot cum inside you."

"I am. I am, yes. I'm coming..."

Their mouth met, each fucking the other's mouth with their tongues. With one final thrust, his cock burst, drawing a scream from both of them. Spent, he rested his head on her shoulder as she had just done, both so sensitive to touch. They didn't move, save for the twitches from Lorelei's pussy, and the heaving from their chests.

As Steve rolled on his side, his gaze never leaving Lorelei's, she looked at him. "Uh, you were saying? Something about you being happy to be here?"

"Yeah, I was trying to say something like that, wasn't I? Well," he said, tracing a finger along the curve of her body, starting by her breast, and working down to her hip, "I'd say that I pretty much am."

"So am I, baby," Lorelei said. She placed her hand on Steve's cheek, leaning toward him and kissing his forehead as he bent his head down. She snuggled up closer, draping her leg across his, knowing his eyes were locked on her shapely breasts. She could sense his smile again.

"Like 'em?" she asked, knowing the answer but wanting to hear it anyway.

"You know I do."

"I know, but I won't tire of you telling me."

"But I like you more!" Steve looked up and kissed her. "You're more than just a beautiful babe with a bitchin bod. You know that."

"I know that you like to say that. And I won't tire of you telling me that, either."

Steve placed his leg between hers, quickly growing accustomed to the silkiness of her thighs. As his leg made its way upward Lorelei giggled. "I think it's time for that shower now. Join me?"

"Gladly," Steve said, with no small portion of enthusiasm. "Since I've got no meeting today, you mind if I join you seeing the sights?"

"Course not," she wacked his arm playfully.

"What would you like to see first?"

"Well," she said with a mischievous grin. "I HAVE already seen the ceiling of this room. But I wouldn't mind seeing it just one more time. Big Freakin Ben can wait."

12