Loren Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have to wait too long for Loren's arrival. Lancaster's instantly fell into Loren's arms kissing him deeply. Silence reigned over the room as they momentarily lost themselves in the kiss.

"I've missed you." Lancaster's panted after they broke apart from each other. Loren shed his clothing quickly and walked over to the bed sitting on the edge.

"Come here, I need you." Loren said not returning Lancaster's emotional sentiment. "I want you to suck my cock."

Dropping to his knees Lancaster hungrily attack Loren's cock deep throating him like his cock was the size of a pencil and not the pound of horsemeat he was. Watching them for some reason fascinated me and I found my cock was hard and I was unconsciously touching myself.

"Enough" Loren said a few minutes later. "I don't want to shoot my first load in your mouth. I want your ass." My mouth dropped opened. Loren was topping, something I didn't expect.

Lancaster got on his hands and knees on the bed. Loren stood and spread his ass cheeks. "I spent most of my day thinking about this tight little hole and how I was going to fill it." He stepped closer to Lancaster and pressed his cock into him moaning as he sank deeper into him. "Oh you never disappoint me Lancaster, you ass is so hot and ready." Loren slapped his hand across Lancaster's ass who in turn let out a satisfying groan, which was a good thing since a tiny moan erupted by deep within me as I watched Loren spank and fuck his newly acquired boy-toy.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum" Loren yelled a few minutes later shoving himself deeper into Lancaster's ass and holding himself stock still as his cock erupted inside of him. As soon as he came he pulled out of Lancaster's ass and spread his cheeks again to watch his cum drip slowly out of his ass. "I love watching my cum seep out of your ass...it makes me want to cum in there again and again."

"My ass is yours whenever you want it." Lancaster said moving away from Loren. "When are you going to leave Waldo once and for all? I hate that we have to sneak around."

"It's not that easy. Waldo and have a history together. Plus I need to be topped sometimes and you, my little slut muffin, just won't top me." Loren was on his back on the bed with his legs spread wide. His cock was going to be hard again soon and he had every intention of taking Lancaster again.

"I know," Lancaster said dejected, "I wish I could top for you, but I'm a born bottom."

"I could show you how nice it would be to fuck a man." Loren said rolling over onto Lancaster. "I could just sit on your cock and ride you. I know you'd enjoy it."

"Would that make you happy?" Lancaster wanted to please Loren even it meant doing something he didn't enjoy.

"It would make me very happy. So happy I could probably give you an extra treat later on." Loren said knowing what Lancaster really wanted.

"You'd do that for me?"

"Only for you my little piss lover...if you let me ride that thick rod of yours."

"I've never cum in a man's ass before...what if I can't"

"All I want to do is feel that thick rod in my ass...you just lie right there and I'll do all the work."

Loren reached behind him and took Lancaster's cock in his hand guiding it to his ass. "I've dreamed of this moment for so long." He whispered impaling himself on Lancaster. "Oh fuck you feel so good."

I watched Loren fuck himself using Lancaster's cock as his own private dildo and talking dirty to him the whole time. My hard-on was gone and I was filled with sadness because I knew I had lost my Loren. I knew that Lancaster wasn't the man Loren wanted - he was simply a stepping stone for Loren to find whatever he ultimately wanted.

Lancaster did fill Loren's ass with his juices at the same time Loren shot another thick load across Lancaster's chest and in his mouth. I watched the juices dripping from Loren's ass and was filled with so much jealousy I wanted to jump from the closest and strangle them both...but I didn't. I waited until they moved their private little orgy into the bathroom to slip from the closet and the apartment.

**************

"We were very civil with each other when two nights later I let him know that his affair with Lancaster was no longer a secret. I had played out every scenario when it came to our going our separate ways, but in the end we both opted to remain friends. Loren only stayed with Lancaster for a short period of time, long enough for him to paint that magnificent portrait in his apartment. After Lancaster there was a Russian ballet dancer for a year. Serge was a nice guy and they made a striking couple but I could tell this wasn't Loren's happily-ever-after either. I think it came as a relief to him when Serge accepted the lead dancer role with The Royal Ballet in London." Liebacker stopped talking and a melancholy expression crossed his face.

"Sir?"

"I just can't believe he's gone. We had lunch just two days ago and although he was upset about his current situation he was...well he was my Loren...and now he's gone..."

"Shall we stop for the evening? We can meet in the morning and continue our conversation." It was after eleven and Mac wanted to get back to the apartment and go through it before people descended it in the morning.

"No...you might as well know everything." Liebacker said sipping his second glass of Brandy. "A year ago May, Loren and his uncle, Sam, decided to take a weekend away to the Kentucky Derby. It had become somewhat of a tradition for them to attend the races and because of their society standings they were always invited to the best parties. They were gone for a week and when they returned Loren was the happiest I had ever seen him. It only took me a minute to find why -- he had met someone in Kentucky and had supposedly fallen madly in love with him.

His name was Shelby Cantrell.

"Shelby Cantrell was the third generation offspring of the affluent Cantrell's of South Carolina. The only problem was that by the time his generation arrived the money was gone and the Cantrell's had turned into moochers, leeching onto anyone that had money and was willing to pay their way. It was taken for granted that whenever a Cantrell boy came of age he was to marry and could only marry a rich southern belle.

Shelby became the exception to the rule since he made his way through life enticing any rich older man that would have him. At thirty years old he had successfully been involved as a courtesan to many of the wealthiest men in the south. He knew how to make a man feel good and in return he was always paid handsomely for his services. He wore the finest clothes, spoke with the best and most genteel southern accent and treated his suitors like they were kings." Liebacker stopped long enough to pour himself another glass of brandy.

"But time was ticking on Shelby's career as a gigolo and by the time the Derby came around he was between men and knew that he needed to find a more permanent station with a man that was purely homosexual looking for a mate. Even before Sam and Loren arrived in Kentucky Shelby had done his homework and had preset his sights on Sam. Sam had lived the first fifty years of his life in a heterosexual relationship but always had secret homosexual liaisons on the side. He and his wife were a childless couple and the only family Sam had left was his sister, Loren's mother and of course Loren. After his wife passed away Sam made the decision to live the life he always felt destined to lead. I think you know at some point in all of our lives we have all had to make that decision...am I correct detective?" Mac looked up from his notebook he had been writing in but remained tight lipped silent. "You don't have to be shy around me detective, your secret is safe with me." Mac just gave him one of his looks -- like change the subject now or you will be sorry. Liebacker just shrugged and continued talking.

"The most important thing that drew Shelby to Sam was that he was an older man and rich. Shelby presented himself to Sam within the first five minutes after they walked into the first party of the weekend. Of course Sam enjoyed the attention that Shelby paid him but quite frankly he wasn't Sam's type. Even though Shelby was very handsome, dripping with sex appeal and a true southern gentleman, Sam preferred his men to be slight in frame, in the age range of eighteen to twenty-one and preferably Asian -- you see detective Sam loved to feel like Gulliver in the land of Lilliputians."

Liebacker stopped a beat to let his words sink in but when Mac didn't react he went on. "It was Loren however that was immediately drawn to Shelby and Sam gladly handed him off to him. Loren was a great second choice for Shelby. He had some money, he was sexy and good looking and he realized that ultimately Loren stood to inherit everything from his uncle when he passed. The moment Loren got Shelby in his bed they became joined at the hip for the rest of the weekend and when it came time for them to return to New York Loren begged Shelby to come with him. He didn't want to go a day without him."

"From the tone of your voice I gather you don't care for Mr. Cantrell."

"Shelby Cantrell is a scoundrel of epic proportion. He's used his good looks and genteel southern nature to worm his way into Loren's life. Loren knew how Shelby made his way before they met but told him that if they were going to make a go of things he would have change. Shelby readily agreed to do anything that Loren wanted. After all Loren was his ticket out of the south and through him he would be able to meet more men. The first change Loren made was that for the first time in Shelby's life he was forced to work when Loren got him a job at WKB in advertising sales. Loren has never been embarrassed by his homosexuality but he didn't flaunt it either. Their relationship was the topic of all the gossip where they worked and everyone knew the only reason Shelby was there was because of Loren." Liebacker stopped midstream. Mac looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"Detective, I am a reporter and as cliché as this sounds I hate gossiping, especially coming on the heels that someone has murdered my precious Loren..."

"But you know something that you feel I should know?" Mac said finishing his sentence for him.

Liebacker nodded his head. "Recently I heard that Shelby was cheating on Loren with one of the male models that is employed at WKB. His name is Dan Redvern -- a pretty boy. Loren brought him to couple of our private parties -- you know men only gathering and if I'm correct even fucked him on several occasions."

"Before or after he met Mr. Redvern?"

"Before. As far as I know since he met Cantrell he hadn't gone behind his back. That's not to say the two of them didn't enjoy indulging in a pretty boy or two at some of our gatherings, but he didn't blatantly go behind his back and cheat on him."

Mac decided it was better to skip the continued reference of the 'gatherings' and move on. "Did he know about Mr. Cantrell and Mr. Redvern?"

"Of course he did - because I let him know. Shelby didn't deserve someone as good as Loren and I needed to show Loren the type of man he had fallen for."

"What did Loren say when you told him?"

"He was upset. Very upset as a matter of fact -- and mainly with me. He felt I was sticking my nose into something that was none of my business. The worst part was that as angry as he was with me I think he suspected something was up. Shelby had been living at Sam's house since he moved to New York. It was a more 'acceptable' thing for Shelby to live someplace where he had his own bedroom than with Loren who only had the one bedroom apartment. Loren was tired of the living arrangements and had considered asking Shelby to move in with him but after hearing about Shelby and Redvern he wasn't sure anymore. That's why he told me he was going away this weekend. He needed to think about what he was going to do about Shelby."

Liebacker had finished everything he wanted to say. Mac flipped the cover over his notebook and looked around the room. "Nice space, a lot like Mr. Blunt's."

"Yes. He was always so comfortable here so when he got his place I set him up with my decorator. I also gave him some of my art pieces. I'll want them back after this whole mess if over with."

"Make a list of what is yours and I'll make sure to give it to whoever settles his estate."

"I would think that would be Sam. Oh poor Sam, he'll be completely devastated. Has anyone told him yet?"

"Yes, my partner was going over there."

"I'll go pay my respects in the morning." Liebacker said. He knew their conversation was over and stood to show the detective out. "You really are quite the man Detective, everything your captain said you were...I hope I'll get to spend more time with you in the future...."

Mac didn't like the insinuations Liebacker had referred to all evenings but once again decided the best thing he could do would be not say anything at all.

"Please feel free to call on me if you need anything." Liebacker added seeming to add 'anything at all' to the end of his sentence without actually saying it.

"I will do that sir...and again, I'm sorry for coming to your place so late."

"You could stay if you want to. I would be more than happy to make it worth your while." Mac just chuckled and walked out of the apartment. He wasn't accustomed to men coming on to him so deliberately and although he was flattered by the come on it made him slightly queasy thinking about someone like Waldo Liebacker touching him.