Loren Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have wanted to kiss your lips since the first moment I saw you almost three years ago." He whispered in my ear kissing it lightly. "You don't know how seductive a man you are Loren, you have this way of looking at men and without even saying a word make them want you...the way I want you..." He trailed small soft kisses across my cheek until he lingered that last second at my lips. "You are so very beautiful" he sighed seductively pressing his lips to mine. I let out a deep moan into his mouth the moment I felt his soft tongue searching out mine. I was putty in his hands as he held me to him kissing me with a passion no one had ever done forever. His whole body became the kiss, his mouth on mine, his tongue with my tongue teaching me this new way, his way to dance. His arms holding me tenderly and yet with a strength of trust and I knew he would never do anything to hurt me. His chest pressed against mine, our breathing synced as one, rising and falling together as his tongue continued loving me. His cock pressed against mine was hard, staining my cock with his pre-cum.

He broke the kiss for a moment and pulled back slightly and looked at me. "I want to flood your mouth with my cum and when I've finished cumming I want you to seal your mouth to mine again and share the love I have given you." Again all I could do was nod. He kissed me again, this time with an urgency of a man that needed me. I had never felt this kind of need before.

The kiss ended. Standish leaned back against the wall and gently pushed me to my knees. My eyes were locked to his the entire time. "Wrap your mouth around the head of my cock...I won't last too much longer my desire for you has me wanting to erupt all too soon..." He smiled at me and I knew my eyes lit up. His cock slipped easily into my mouth, he didn't want me to do anything but hold my mouth to him. He was controlling everything. He held my head gently between his large, loving hands and stroked his cock slowly in and out of my mouth. He was too big for me to take the whole length but it didn't seem to matter, I sucked as much as I could of him into my mouth and his moans let me know that he was enjoying my mouth and tongue. "I knew your mouth would feel good around my cock..." he paused holding himself still fighting off the urge to cum, "I've often sat at the opera, in my box, looking across at you and Waldo in your box and fantasized about you kneeling between my legs..." he paused again, his cock was swelling and I knew it wouldn't be long, "I've saved this load for you for close to a week, I knew that I was going to have you tonight..." his cock erupted in my mouth and like he promised he gave me the biggest, sweetest load of cum I had ever had. I tried my hardest not to swallow, but there was just too much and my automatic reflexes opened my throat to allow some of his richness trickle down my throat.

He was leaning against the wall. His eyes closed relishing the last vestiges of his orgasm. When he was done he pulled me up back into his arms again. A small dribble of cum leaked from the corner of my mouth but Standish's tongue caught it lapping it up. He drew his tongue over my lips, wanting into my mouth but I had other plans.

Standish was tall, taller then I was and I was forced to stand my toes, rising myself as much as I could as I gently opened his mouth with my fingers. His eyes were glued to mine as I curled my tongue making a makeshift funnel and held it to his open mouth. Drop by drop his cum oozed from my tongue into his mouth, I relaxed my tongue some more, allowing it to flow faster.

Standish was almost beside himself as he drank more of his manly serum. When I was almost finished I sealed my mouth to his and together he lapped and drank the last of his cum.

"Come to my place Monday night." He said it, he pleaded it, and he requested it - all in one breath.

"Yes." I said kissing him again. I didn't want to have to wait forty-eight hours to be with him again.

He leaned and whispered in my ear. "I want you to make love to me Monday night. If you can manage it don't cum until then and I won't either. You can spend the night buried deep in my ass - cumming over and over again deep inside of me."

"I've never done that before." I said whispered into his ear. I was being taught by a master I might as well imitate him as well.

"That will make it all the better, I will be your first and your best. For the rest of your life you will always judge every man's ass by mine."

I pressed my hard cock against him, cupping his chin in my hand and kissing him deeply. He drew his long arms around me and cupped my ass cheeks pulling my tighter to him.

Somehow we were able to make our way back to the pool. Waldo was laying on a chaise, his cock still buried in the young man ass relishing the obvious orgasm they had just had. Some of the other men were still in the throes of sexual activity while others were in a heated debate of the European economy postwar. Standish kissed my lips tenderly and whispered, "Until Monday" before saying his good nights and leaving. He left alone, the young man he had arrived with would have to find his own way home and by the looks of things that wasn't going to be a problem at all.

I walked to my bedroom and crawled into bed having delicious dreams of Standish Abbott. Waldo took the man Standish had come with home with him and I didn't see him again until the following Tuesday.

**********

"Standish and I became lovers a few days later. No one in our little group ever knew or suspected. To this day I still don't think Waldo knows - even with his private detective he constantly sicks on me. I've always loved having this secret, it makes our time together so much better. In the beginning we were together on the nights that I wasn't with Waldo. Then Lancaster Dorey came into the picture. He took New York by storm. Not only was he one of the most talented artists of his time but he was stunningly handsome and loved men solely. We immediately brought him into our group and everyone that had him instantly fell for him, I think even Standish had a brief crush on him. Lancaster didn't mind being the folly of all these men, but it was me he really wanted. My relationship with Standish was open, he saw other men and didn't mind letting me explore my relationship with Lancaster, after all the only thing Standish could offer me was a few nights here and there and if Lancaster could make me happy he never wanted to stand in my way. Waldo and I broke up soon after that."

"Why did you leave Lancaster?"

"I didn't love him. It was a great fling. It gave me the excuse I needed to end things with Waldo. I went through a lot changes over those few months, I lost my parents, became an overnight millionaire and split from Waldo.

I also wanted to be on my own and bought the apartment. For a little while I enjoyed being single until I met Serge at one of our parties and enjoyed his company. We dated for a year or so until he left for England. Then I met Shelby. I think you know how that ended up."

Mac was quiet for a long time. "I'm a tough old cop that has lived my life hiding away from everything and everyone. I had one long term relationship with a man that was...for lack of a better word...safe. My other relationship was...well it was with someone I paid to have sex with at a men's resort I go to. In both cases we were just together without feeling anything but respect for each other. I've never had such an emotional attachment to anyone before like I suddenly have with you...and to be honest it scares me." Mac wished they weren't driving so that he could look into Loren's eyes and let him see his fears. "I understand the feelings I have for Standish. It's that picture perfect fairytale love we all dream about. It's that desire to be cherished and loved even if it's just for a blink of an eye. But Loren when I feel your arms around...these emotions that I've never had towards anyone...ever...and I never want them to stop...but I'm also scared that they will..."

"I know Mark...I have the exact same fears." Loren said squeezing Mac's hand in his.

*

Mac and Loren returned to the apartment which now seemed familiar and homelike to Mac. It didn't feel so large anymore, especially with Loren there. They had just walked in the front door, hadn't even had a chance to put their suitcases down when the phone rang.

"It's probably Standish letting us know he got back safely." Loren yelled walking into the bedroom to pick up the bedside phone. Mac walked silently behind him and listened as Loren picked up the phone up. "Oh...hello Waldo..." he said bitterly, "...yes...the police recommended I go to safe place for a few days, I was away...Waldo I don't have to answer to you...I know..." His voice was getting angrier as he listened to Waldo drone on. "Enough Waldo!" he exclaimed, "Listen Waldo for the last time, who I chose to be with is none of your business...DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" he slammed the phone down and sighed deeply. "That was Waldo." He said sarcastically.

"Oh...I could have never guessed." Mac sat down on the bed and took Loren in his arms. "Do you need some time to yourself? I could go down to the prescient and check in."

"No, please, don't go."

"Okay..." Silently they just held onto each other until the anger left Loren and Mac knew he was strong enough to stand on his own again. "I'm going to make some phone calls. I'll be in the other room."

*

"Shelby's gone missing." Simpson said without even saying hello first.

"Fuck...what happened."

"We had a tail on him. When he was released he went straight to Sam Sedwick's house. When he didn't come out for two days I stopped by early this morning. Mr. S. said he hadn't seen him since he got to the house Tuesday afternoon. Figured he had left sometime in the night. We checked his room. All of his stuff with the exception of his wallet was still there. Mr. S. said he must have slipped over the back wall which empties into an alleyway between streets."

Mac was silently swearing under his breath. "Okay, get a car over here. I want coverage at the front and back of the building."

"Yes sir...Do you think he flew the coop?"

"No...unfortunately I think he's had a nasty accident...just like everyone else that got close to Loren."

"No...really? Who's doing it?"

"I have my suspicions...I'll hold onto them for a little while. I suggest you locate Lancaster Dorey and highly recommend he take police protection. I'm going to make sure the housekeeper is safe."

"Okay...you okay boss?" Simpson always knew when things were getting tense.

"Yeah...I just don't want anyone else to get hurt. I'll call you in a couple of hours."

Loren was standing a few feet from the desk. His face was pale and tears were running down his face. "Shelby's dead?" he cried.

"Right now the police say he is missing, but I believe he's most likely not with us any longer."

"Why? Why would someone kill all these people?"

"Because there is one sick mother fucker out there that wants you to himself and if he can't have you...he doesn't want anyone to have you..."

"But...that...means you...could be..."

Mac rushed to Loren side and told him that he didn't have to worry about anyone getting to him. "My job right now is to take care of you...and Jessie...fuck...I need to call Standish..."

Fortunately Standish was still at the brownstone. He promised Mac that nothing at all would happen to Jessie. "I will stay here tonight with him and tomorrow he will come back to the big house with me. I will tell my wife mostly truth, except leave the sex part out of it. Mac, please be careful...I couldn't bear anything happening to either you or Loren."

"We will don't worry. Loren wants to talk to you and Jessie..."

Loren was beside himself by the time he hung up with Standish and Jessie. Mac tried to get him to drink a brandy but he was too upset. He kept blaming himself for everything that was happening. Finally out of desperation Mac ran a hot bath got in and held Loren in his arms until he had calmed down.

"This is nice." Mac whispered in his ear trying to draw Loren's attention away from the awful reality he was facing. "I could stay like this forever."

"Mmmm, me too," he said sitting up and turned and faced Mac, "I want to have a life with you Mark. These aren't empty words. I've known for a long time that I wanted more in my life. All the fucking and games I've been playing these past few years have been great and I wouldn't trade the past few years, but now I want more...and that more includes you. Since the moment I walked into the apartment Sunday evening I've been drawn to you... even though you were holding a gun to me." He smiled and kissed Mac's lips gently.

"I know the feeling. I felt this connection to you the moment I stepped into your living room and looked at your portrait. For those two days, before your miraculous resurrection, I had this strange bond with you and felt that I would never meet anyone that could make me as happy. And now that we are here...like this...I'm happier than I've been in my life."

Loren gave me one of his down home million-dollar smiles then turned serious for a brief moment.

"Mark...I know you that you don't feel it's professional for us to sleep in the same room while the case is ongoing...but I really don't want to sleep alone tonight." Loren was pressing his body against Mac's making sure that he rubbed gently against his growing erection. Mac smiled knowing exactly what was being done to him.

"You are incorrigible, you know that don't you."

"But you love me anyway?" Loren said smiling.

"I'm well on my way to it." Mac looked into his eyes and the playful Loren was suddenly gone.

"You are?"

"I am," He said wrapping his arms around Loren and pulling him tighter to his chest. "I can't imagine a day without you in my life Loren...and to answer your initial question...yes I will sleep with you tonight, I'll hold you all night and make sure that nothing at all happens to you...well nothing bad that it..."