Loren Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

Neither Loren nor I complained at or balked at Standish's 'suggestion'. Two weeks later we kissed Standish and Jessie, who had opted to stay behind with Standish, good-bye and headed on our adventure.

It funny the things you remember about a trip like the one we took. What sticks out in my mind the most about the whole trip was the first night at sea – when I made love to Loren the for the first time.

There are many type of sex a person can experience. For so many years I fucked or was fucked by men and as strange as it sounded it was good for me. I was able to maintain my life pretending to be a heterosexual man on the outside while I snuck around and had clandestine fuck-adventures. I figured that by having relationships without emotional ties it was just sex for the sake of having sex.

Then I met Loren and Standish. From Standish I learned about wanting and yearnings. He made love to me and treated me like a fine piece of china to be cherished and adored. He gave me hope and from that hope I found my way to Loren.

I never knew I was capable of loving another person the way I have fallen in love with Loren and the night I stood in the cabin of our suite on the ship and saw Loren lying naked on the bed I knew that not only was I capable, but that I did love him. I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. Loren opened his eyes and looked at me and smiled.

"I wanted to let you know that I am very much in love with you." I said touching his cheek gently. Loren smiled and took my hand in his. My words didn't shock him, they were just soothing, everyone likes to hear they are loved.

"Isn't it great that two men that never thought they would ever find love found each other?" He said sitting up and hugging me to him. "I'm in love with you too Mark." He whispered pressing his lips to mine.

I laid him back on the bed and looked at his perfect body, my hands drifted over his taut nipples, taking a second to pinch them lightly before moving down to his rock hard abs and finally to his erection. Shifting position, to between his legs I took as much of his length in my mouth savoring the now familiar taste of his heavenly scent, a mixture of his custom made soap and the manly aura he exuded. Inhaling deeply I deep throated his cock feeling the first dribble of his pre-cum drip down my throat.

"You have the sweetest tasting cum." I whispered when I came up for air. I licked my tongue over the head of his cock sucking just the head into my mouth. Loren was gently holding my head to his cock while he ran his fingers through my hair. "I want you...I want to feel myself deep inside of you."

"Yes...I want that too." He shifted himself, spreading his legs more, giving himself to me. I started to reach over to the nightstand to grab some lubricant, but his hand stopped me. "I want to feel just you."

There was a moment of hesitation. Because of my thickness I always used lubricant – there were some types of pain I enjoyed inflicting, like my passion for biting, but I never wanted to hurt anyone with my cock.

"I...I..." I started to say but Loren kissed my lips tenderly letting me know it was okay. Looming over him I lovingly pressed the head of my cock to his hole. Loren drew his legs more opening himself wider to me as the head of my cock miraculous slipped into him. I held myself there, letting him get accustomed to my girth then slowly pressed more of my length into him.

Loren eyes were locked to mine, the smile on his face spoke to me, telling me – I knew being with you was going to be this wonderful. He tilted his hips to me, taking more of me. "Oh...fuck...I love feeling so full...having so much of you in me." He cried. His arms snaked around me pulling me to him as his lips frantically sought out mine. My entire length was deep inside of him.

As corny as this sounds, he felt different than any other man I had ever had. He was a perfect fit, that glove that fit a hand to perfection or that tailored shirt made especially to fit your body,it was like this was where I always belonged.

I made love to my man slowly, taking my time to feel the glorious sensations that were filling both of us. I remembered when Loren told me about taking the man when he at his cottage in Connecticut, how he took him slowly, enjoying the sensations of every stroke he took. That was exactly how I was feeling. Each time I stroked into him I loved feeling the warm of his ass surround me, the tightness of him, and the small moans that Loren gave me deep in my mouth as we kissed. When I pulled out I could feel his desire to have me back in him again, and I went back immediately.

I wanted to cum, but I didn't want to cum. I wanted this wonderful thing that was happening between us to go on forever. I could feel my cock swelling and I wanted to say no, but Loren wanted it too much. He pushed his hips to mine pleading with me to give it to him.

"For you my love," I whispered pushing myself fully into him as I felt the first pulses for by orgasm erupt deep into Loren. We moaned together at the joyous sensations we both felt.

Hours later Loren lay in my arms. It was close to three in the morning but neither of us was tired. Both of your cocks were well milked and we were simply enjoying the sensations of touching each other.

"What is your favorite sexual position?" He asked out of the blue.

"Um...any position as long as it's with you." I said smiling.

"No really...I'm serious."

"Okay...I like to sit in a chair and have a man impale himself on my cock. It's deeper that way...and I can...well...you know...bite them easier."

"Mmmm...will you bite me?" he arched his neck in an unsolicited offering.

"I will...just not now..." I couldn't explain why I didn't want to bite him. I always had the desire to bite. I just...I just couldn't explain why I didn't want to yet.

"What's yours?"

"Well...I love to watch my cock stroke in and out of my lover...so I like to be behind them...but my favorite thing is to take someone while I'm standing up, pressing them against a wall."

"Forcefully?"

"Sometimes, yes. There are times I do like to be dominating and even a little rough."

"Yes, me too." I admitted.

"That's good...because there are other times I like to be told what to do."

"Mmmm...I will be more than happy to do that...sometimes, but only if you'll reciprocate."

"I will." He hugged me tightly.

"So you know I like to bite, what do you like to do?"

"You won't laugh?" He asked almost shyly.

"Maybe just a little." I answered mockingly.

"I love to have my fingers in a man's ass...sometimes my whole hand. It makes me so hard when I'm playing with an ass..."

"Oh...I definitely want you to do that to me." I whispered kissing him. Instinctively my legs spread slightly.

"Then I definitely will!" He laughed softly – a laugh I was becoming accustomed to.

The sun was rising when we finally fell asleep.

We slept until late afternoon when I got up to use the bathroom. When I came out the bed was empty. I looked to the other side of the room and there was Loren sitting in the middle of the room on the straight backed chair from the writing desk. He was holding his rock hard cock and had this smile on his face like 'now it's my turn'.

"Good Morning" he said even though it was afternoon. "I have a present for you..."

*

The month in the South of France was relaxing. Both Loren and I caught our breaths leaving the nightmare of New York behind us. We spent our days touring the countryside and the wineries. I suspect our passion for wine making started there but it blossomed fully when we moved on to Northern Italy. We only stayed at the 'Men's only' estate that Standish booked us into for two days until we decided we wanted to be more on our own. The estate was pretty much a free-for-all with nightly orgies. Loren and I had no interest whatsoever in sharing ourselves with anyone, we were too enamored with each other to want to fuck anyone else.

We found a tiny little villa in a neighboring town that more than fit our needs. Soon after we moved into the villa we came across a small winery that was looking for volunteers to help with the harvesting. The minute we immersed ourselves in the winery we knew this was what we wanted to do next in our life.

Over the next four months we traveled Northern Italy learning everything we could about the wine business. Loren, a talented linguist, spoke almost fluent Italian and did most of the talking and translating while I took copious notes.

"Mark...listen to this..." Loren called me into the bedroom late one afternoon. "I got a letter from my estate attorney." Loren had written him weeks earlier asking him to start looking around for winery that we could purchase. "It seems that I already own a winery, it was part of the estate I inherited from my parents. It's a two hundred and fifty acre winery in Napa Valley California...the winery is producing and being run by an business conglomerate that runs a couple of other wineries in the area..."

On the outside I appeared excited at the prospect that he owned a winery already but inside I was somewhat disappointed. I wanted to be a fifty percent partner with him the last thing I ever wanted was to be perceived as another Shelby Cantrell type.

"Mark?" He said after I was too quiet for a long period of time.

"It's nothing." I said smiling. I gave him a hug and started back to the kitchen to finish preparing dinner.

"No." He shouted stopping me dead in my tracks. "Don't walk away. We can't have secrets or unsaid words between us." His voice seemed to drip with fear that he was losing me. I stopped and turned back to him. "Please Mark talk to me."

I tried the getting away with 'the shrug' but that didn't work. Then I tried to stutter my way through the conversation not making any sense whatsoever. When that didn't work either I simply sat down and told him 'MY' fears. Mainly being that I never wanted him to think I was there for the ride.

"Oh Mark I know that. And I would have never thought that either. I had already planned on putting the title of the winery in both our names. What we have isn't going away. I plan on being with you for a long long time – forever even comes to mind. Whatever I have is yours and I know that whatever you have is mine."

It dawned on me at that moment that I was frustrated by our situation. If Loren had been a woman I would be down on one knee asking her to marry me. Just because we were two men that wasn't acceptable and I wasn't willing to agree to that.

"I know we can't stand before a minister but more than anything in this life we have I want us to get married." I stated clearly, not as a question but a statement.

"Yes." He answered standing nose to nose to me. "A thousand times yes." He added. He left me speechless. "We can make a life commitment to each other. Standish and Jessie can be our witnesses. We can invite member of the group and party all night..."

*

We returned to New York two weeks later and broke the news to Standish and Jessie, who in turn gave us their news. After thirty-eight years of marriage Standish had finally left his wife. He had finally fallen in love and wanted to spend the rest of his life, however long that was, with his love – Jessie.

New Years Eve 1949 Standish and Jessie and Loren and me stood before a group of ours peers and pledged ourselves to each other. Amongst the guests were my parents, who surprisingly accepted me and embraced Loren like he was their son, and my brother and their families.

Two months later the four of us headed to California. Standish bought the neighboring winery and combined it with ours and together we built one of the largest wineries in the valley. We built onto the main house on Loren's property making it a grand mansion and together we all lived under the one roof. For the first few years we enjoyed each other physically, but as the years took their toll on Standish he preferred to be with Jessie solely.

My father passed away in 1954. Loren and I went back for the funeral. It was the first time we had been back to New York and we felt stifled by the city. Loren invited my mother to come back to California with us after the funeral and surprised us both when she readily agreed. She fell in love with Napa and never left. She moved into the house from the winery that Standish bought years earlier. My three brothers' one at time, over the next year moved and eventually worked in the winery and a dynasty was born.

Twenty-five years passed in a blink of an eye.

Now we have to make our way without Standish. Our lives were so enriched by him and the love he shared with all of us. I stand and look out over the valley. The sun will be up in a few hours. Our lives will have to go on... that is what life is all about. The three of us are better people because of the blessings Standish gave each one of us.

Silently I wish him a peaceful passing and head back into the house.

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers
12