Lorena - English Version

Story Info
A Very Strange Relationship...
1.6k words
3.95
5.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story - some events will be, somewhat, altered...

I'm on a bus, coming from downtown.

I don't know how come, but the bus is really crowded, so I don't find a place to be sitted.

I find a spot at the back of the bus and start looking outside, at the traffic, people, buildings...

It's a nice sunny day, not too hot, so I don't need to avoid sensing some perspiration smell that so often raises in a crowded bus here...

The bus stops, some people get down, some others climb in.

I'm not really attentive, keeping on looking outside the large window.

The doors close, and, seconds after, I feel the scent of a perfume - discreet, but surely expensive...

This intrigues me, since, usually, when I travel by bus, I can only sense some deodorants...

I look at my right and I see a pair of blue eyes, surrounded by a cascade of blond, curly hair...

I'm game, since I've always been the slave of the blond women!

If that blond hair is accompanied by a pair of blue eyes, then, honestly, I'm in trouble!

She's tall, slim, but with a nice pair of boobs.

I don't dare to try to look and see the lower part of her body, since she would surely realize that I am insistingly looking - my vast experience has taught me that women are pissed if you act as if you are at an appraisal, or something...

So, I just continue to admire the streets, while the bus is moving...

Next stop - some noises, loud voices, and a group of young lads climb in.

It doesn't take them more than a minute to realize that they have found a beauty...

Unfortunately they don't seem to be the polite kind, and so they prove it in a very short time - they start pushing her towards the window of the bus, making lots of comments about the blond girls, how stupid they usually are, and how their only goal is... sucking the dick...

I take a look around me - old guys and women, appalled of the comments, but too afraid to try to defend the poor blond creature.

I've always been a crazy guy, so, now, in my early twenties, I am probably ready to feel how it is to have a knife stabbed in some part of my body.

Still, I know that if something like that happens, the guy who stabs me will be dead, seconds after...

The problem is that he doesn't know what will be happening to him - he will just consider that the knife makes him be the boss...

So, I just reach with my right arm around the girl and grab the bar that is attached to the window...

Suddenly, there is silence!

The guys are surprised!

"What the hell!?!"...

I don't say a word, but I'm ready to turn around and kick the shit out of them...

Some philosophy - all of my life I've been afraid of dogs, no matter how large or small they were...

The moment they feel you are scared, they become more and more aggressive!

If they come at you, and you get angry, they will surely feel your anger and... keep the distance!

It seems that we, humans, are the same!...

Back to the bus.

She is almost trembling - she's tense, and scared...

My body is almost touching the back of her body, but I am really attentive not to touch her - she's had enough for the day...

Another bus stop, and the guys just jump out, making some comments I've never really heard or remembered...

I should tell you - I'm a big guy - 1.9 m height and, if you look closely at my hands, you realize that either I'm using a shovel all day, which I'm not, either I do some sports that need a lot of effort...

Suddenly, the blond blue eyed beauty turns around - she looks directly in my eyes and, voiceless, with only her sweet lips, says "thank you"...

I just stupidly smile and put some distance between our bodies...

The next bus stop - I realize it's the stop where I'm supposed to get out the darned box (bus).

Strange coincidence, she also directs herself towards the door.

We get out, she goes left, I go right...

I make, probably, twenty steps before I realize that I really like that girl, I feel the need to embrace her, to make love to her!

To do whatever I've felt doing to her while being on the bus!

I turn around, looking for her!

She's gone!

God! I need to find her, to follow her, after all, she probably lives in the same neighborhood!

I look - she's probably taken to the right!

I start walking in a frenzy - I start running!

The street on the right is empty!

How come?

Did she run?

Across the sidewalk, there is another street, a little one...

I see her.

Her mid short skirt is balancing as she goes her way...

Nice, very nice long straight legs - perfect shape!

I keep on running towards her, until I am ten meters close.

Suddenly, she stops, turns around:

"What did keep you off so long?!?"

God, I'm blushing - and I don't use to, since I was in my teens!

"Hi, I'm Ovid and I happen to live here, in this neighborhood"...

"I'm Lorena, and I also live here, at some relatives - I'm a student".

"Fine, can I offer you a beer at the terrace?"

"No, I don't drink any alcohol, but I would be happy with a soft drink!"...

She gives me a gorgeous smile...

We turn around, aiming for the terrace.

She lets me speak, and speak, and speak, for an hour or so, and three bottles of beer.

She's a bit worried, every time I ask the waiter for another beer - she just doesn't know how much I can drink...

We put an end to it and, since I've already told her that I LOVE music, I ask her if, some time, she would agree to come at my place, to listen to some music...

She says:

"Look, let's do it like this - you take me at my place, let me have a word with my aunt, change, and, afterwards, we go at your place"

"Agreed!"

I wait for her out and, in spite of my fears, she's back in ten minutes.

This time, wearing a pair of Wrangler jeans and a blouse showing her cleavage and leaving very little to the imagination...

We get to my place, start some music...

After an hour or so, she asks me to pump down the volume.

"You should know that I do have a boyfriend - his name is Dan".

"Well, honestly, I'm really sorry to hear that!"

She starts taking off her blouse, bra, jeans and panties...

She than lays naked on my bed.

"He's out of the town, and, anyway, before he left, we've had an ugly fight!"...

I, methodically take off my clothes, and then I reach for a drawer and take a condom.

"No! If you want to use that, I'll just get dressed and out of here!"...

I say: "Why? I'm quite active, sexually, and if I've got a disease, or something, you may get it!"

"I don't care! You are my God! You have saved me today!"

We start making love - she's not a tiger, nor a vixen, she just lays there in bed, legs largely spread, no moves, no nothing, but just crying:

"Dan, why did you leave me?"...

Hearing those words make me close to get limp - I start pumping like there is no tomorrow - finally, I ejaculate - huge quantity, everything inside her...

She feels it and starts crying louder:

"Now! Things are about to get worse! I'm about to get pregnant with a man I've just met!"...

I take my dick out of her cunt, reach for a drawer, and take a syringe...

I prepare a solution of vinegar and water and stick the syringe into her cunt...

The sperm, vinegar and water start making a mess on my bed...

We take a shower, then get dressed, and, after having another drink - she, an orange juice, I, a Martini, we get dressed and I take her home...

...

Fifteen years later, I am in the parking lot, beside the kindergarten where my son is making his first steps...

I see a pair of blue eyes...

It's Lorena!

She's married now, but, unfortunately, she cannot have kids...

I invite her downtown to have a pizza together.

She accepts.

Her husband is Dan, the guy she was crying for, while I was sticking my dick inside her cunt...

I tell her:

"Look, due to my line of work, it so happens that I do have the keys of some very discreet apartments - we can go there, fuck like rabbits, and nobody will ever know!"...

"No, sorry! You really don't understand! I have a husband that I love and hate in the mean time!

But, you are still my God, my angel, the one who has saved me!"...

...

Just a few years ago...

I am at a hypermarket...

She's still slim - which I'm not any longer!

I see her, but I also see a fat guy beside her...

She looks at me and smiles.

I go towards them, say hello, and introduce myself to Dan...

I can see on his face that he's awfully jealous!

I feel like beating the shit out of him, but... he is Lorena's husband!

I just smile, make a casual conversation, and go away...

I don't know if I am a good or bad person - it's just me!

NOTE: I hope that I haven't invented anything - I have squeezed my brains to write down the things, just as they've happened!