Lorena's Thinking

Story Info
Candid conversations with a young, professional, woman.
2.9k words
3.44
11.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do I think about sex all the time? Definitely not...I mean, no, not from the moment I wake up until the second I fall asleep. If I have been satisfied the night before, I mean really sucked and fucked well, I might not even think about it until work. Invariably, some hunk will come across my path there though. There are heaps within HSBC's sprawling complex. Maybe someone in Human Resources is as horny as me. I don't know the how or whys of hiring. My decisions, when hiring someone for my team, are strictly professional and pragmatic. The point is sometimes, I do not even have to leave our section (Risk Management) to notice one. Given my position in the company, they even visit my office from time-to-time. Anyway, that is usually when I start to think about sex. It is at this time, for certain, I am bound to fill the tingling begin in my body. My nipples will harden and the moisture between my legs will be unmistakable.

Have you heard the cliché, "don't dip your pen in the company ink?" It is more than sexist but, it suffices to say (from the female perspective) I avoid spreading my ink within HSBC. So many hunks, but my career is far more important to me. As a Senior Economist in Risk Management I have come too far to be careless. It still doesn't prevent me from imagining my pussy being "jack hammered" by any one of them. My mind does wander in that direction throughout the day.

To answer the question how often do I think about sex more precisely...Well, if I am seeing someone steady I am actually less horny. Maybe this is simply because being very sexually active diminishes desire between sessions. I have noticed that if I pick up a guy, selectively of course, I am subsequently less horny too. That is, if the sex was good. Unfortunately, that isn't always the case. Sigh, it's not even the usual case. You know, going home with the asshole that is all about pleasing himself...I have got to get better about assessing this beforehand. What if the sex is great you ask? That is almost too funny. I just wish that were the case more often. If the sex is acceptable I can go 24-48 hours contented.

You now know that my job comes first. The consequences this has had on my various, past, relationships ultimately served to end them. So, being this pragmatic person it is fair to say I usually do not get enough. That is the "bottom line", to be cliché yet again. If it has been a many days (probable) or weeks (possible) I am unbelievably obsessed with sex. That is, from the very moment I wake up in the morning. Maybe it actually starts as a dream somewhere in the sub-conscious.

Upon waking, my most important decision is how and where to get off. My preference is to cum in the shower. All men should appreciate that the shower head is, indeed, a girl's best friend. There is something exquisite; yes that's the word, about pulsating water on your clitoris. Many times I find that it is not possible though to make it to the bathroom without making myself cum first.

In this situation, I will lay there rubbing my clit through the cotton or satin of my panty. Just teasing myself, until the fabric stains with my wetness... I then slide my hand (either) inside the elastic waistband and play with my lips. Labia, is a horrible name in my opinion. The same holds true for vagina and penis for that matter. I have wondered many times what sort of asexual freak named human genitalia. Whatever, sigh...I bring the other hand into my panty so as to manage playing with my lips and clit together. I really start to get off at this point.

What am I thinking? I am thinking about a previous lover or, more likely, some guy I've seen at work or met elsewhere that I want to fuck. I am actually quite pretty. Perhaps, even beautiful in the eyes of many... I am reasonably tall, at 170cm, and fit. My hair is ebony and hangs well below my shoulders. My breasts, like those of most Chinese women, could be bigger. My bra size is 36B. Guys tell me that my rear end is, and I quote," killer". However, I have been most blessed with being facially beautiful. This much is true, even for those guys that prefer big boobs and less slender women. Too many people, men and women, have told me so. What I am trying to convey is that despite my poor track record with relationships there is always someone interested in me. If my career remains at the forefront I can at least imagine his cock as I play with myself in that lonely bed. How big is it? How will he enter me for the first time? Will he play it gentle or treat me roughly? It doesn't matter. I like both styles. What about his butt? I so love a man's well defined buttocks.

I will reach into the night stand for my battery operated substitute. Working it slowly at first into my pussy, I finish with it set to full motion in only a minute or two. Yes. I am such a horny thing at this time. One would notice that I haven't even pulled my panties down or spread my legs fully. Damn, I always forget about the need for a towel underneath me too. The dildo, my fingers, panties and mattress are full of my juice. It's embarrassing. At least, I can get going.

If opting for the shower, it is less messy. The watery environment also gives me the chance to better play with my nipples. These are extremely sensitive and I love to twist and pull with bath gel. I will stand under the water thinking about riding a cock while plucking my dark brown points to full attention. A quick switch to the hand held nozzle for my clitoris is soon required. Some adjustments for angle and water pressure are effortlessly made as the pleasure that has become my body builds. Here it is easy to cum more than once. I've been known to orgasm three even four times in the shower. Exhausted, and drained with ecstasy, I collapse against the tiled wall fulfilled.

It may be a wonderful place for masturbation. Truthfully though, the shower is a terrible place to fuck. In fact, any place that is wet is plain awful. Guys, any woman will tell you that the only places that should be wet are those featuring bodily fluids. Obviously, my pussy! Your mouth and so on. I generally refuse now to make it in the bath with anyone. On occasion, I will be with a man who gets off on watching me pee or prefers me to piss on him. OK. That is a shower only scenario. I will gladly go in and squat, bend over, and offer the requested show according to his liking. No, I don't want anything to do with a man's urine.

Traveling on business makes me exceptionally horny. It usually involves meeting HSBC customers in my assigned portfolio. That is, the corporate world we assess risk for. There are many attractive men, especially "Westerners." I will admit that my preference has shifted from Chinese to foreigners because of cock size and overall attentiveness. It is an acquired taste that some Asian women never develop. Those that do develop a taste for "Western" men seldom go back. That is they seldom go back in any serious way.

No one has yet to make a true pass at me on these trips and I am way too conscious of my responsibilities to slip up. The sexual tension is so, so palatable too. I know, for a fact, that I could service many of my clients in that special, feminine, way and get away with it. Actually, it would certainly benefit HSBC, if not me, in most cases. I have a friend who is employed by Standard Charter. She's sucked off more than a few of her professional associations to great benefit. If I ever drank more than one glass of wine things probably would be different. Someone would fuck my brains out all night and increase their investiture in the morning. It could be a brilliant, career minded, strategy. Instead, I end up back in the hotel room alone. I will answer emails until utterly wiped out and get into bed. The rest will be minimal as my dreams will be of getting drilled doggie style by fill-in-the-blank customer.

In the morning my pussy will already be wet. There is no need to think or touch. I do not care how messy the sheets are when finished either. My panties are off in a flash and the vibrating dildo is between the lips of my pussy, rubbing the top where the clit is, equally as fast. If I haven't packed the vibrator (by huge mistake) I will stumble to the bathroom and grab my hairbrush. The handle has been used in a pinch before. My legs are now spread wide. I have taken one of the pillows and placed it from belly to breasts. Don't you just love those big, fluffy, hotel pillows? I imagine it to be his body laying over me as I jam the vibrating cock into my fevered hole. Is he thinking about me as he jerks off or, better yet, fucks his girlfriend or wife? As I cum I also see his release. I see him as he pulls his thick cock out of me and shots across my breasts, belly or dark pubic hair...Maybe he will barely get out in time. His hot cum will squirt on my lips and flame pink pussy. The white cum contrasts sharply with my black bush, chocolate lips, and golden skin...

I am cumming too! I feel the juice rush from my pussy; "your cunt is so good" as he moans my name, Lorenaaaa...

Wherever I am, underwear selection for the day is important unless I have my period. After showering, I carefully select a bra and panty. Comfort and Sexiness are measured against each other. The principle question to answer is will I get fucked at any point before changing? Since women, more than less, control this it is easy to determine what is to be seen or not. It is also important to factor in how you will dress for that day. What one can wear with jeans will not necessarily look good in a sheer dress. Regardless, I am calculating in my choice. Growing up my sisters and friends seemed to care less. They would throw on any clean pair of panties and wear the same, tired, bra day-after-day. I was never like this and do not know any professional women that are. Most of all, I just feel more feminine in quality lingerie. It makes me horny too!

I am careful with the use of makeup. In my opinion, most women make the mistake of either not using it or they go about it completely wrong. Of course, women with bad skin do know how to use it properly. It is their best hope of making themselves attractive. In my case, makeup accentuates my features. Hong Kong is usually humid so a moisturizer isn't essential. Asian women tend to avoid eye shadow too. I use eye, and lip, liner mostly. A little whitening powder as well but not so as to look like the preverbal, "China Doll." Then, with the right shade of lipstick, I am ready to go. To quote another guy, "strikingly beautiful and ready to go..." How perceptive some people can be...

You ask me about anal sex. Do I like it up the butt? Let me put it to you this way if I ever were to marry I could offer one virgin hole. Actually, I am terrified of it. I can't imagine a Chinese dick reaming my anus much less that of a Westerner. That's not to say that I dislike teasing in that spot. A little pressure from the thumb or forefinger on my anus feels nice. A darting, and creative, tongue should find the spot when going down on me too. In fact, it is fantastic to be licked from anus to clit and back down! They say lesbians understand how to perform oral better than anyone. As women, they know exactly what feels great and when. Anyway, I am happy if a guy makes the concerted effort to please me.

Do I give head? Of course, my head is fabulous. In a sense, I feel a duty to reciprocate if a man has used his mouth well. I have no problem licking, sucking or teasing a guy from his balls to the tip of his cock. I don't like the taste of sperm though. I do not think that most women do. In fact, I don't know any woman who does like it. It's such a bullshit notion that we do. Please, do not give me your theories about the influence eating strawberries or anything else has on the taste either. It's salty, bitter and makes me gag.

I don't care if you cum in my face or anywhere else on my body. Guys get off seeing your face, or breasts, covered with their spunk. This is fully understood. I have never asked a man directly about this, but in my opinion it's a conquest issue. You guys love the idea of creaming your bitch wherever you want, pure and simple. After all, we are just the most intelligent animals on the planet. We are animals nevertheless. At the age of 32, I can't think of a part of my body that hasn't been covered. Well, except my feet perhaps. I have yet to sex with a foot fetish although I know, for a fact, one boy jerked off into my sneaker in high school. I don't predict great things for him in this world.

II will also tell you that I sort of dislike getting my hair creamed. Why? It is annoying with long hair because you have to wash it. That is just a pain in the butt. You can ask any woman with long hair... I prefer to wash my hair it twice a week. That is all. The point is that I actually broke up with someone over this. He insisted on wrapping my hair around his cock and releasing way too often. It was a very difficult decision to break it off. It was also a fucking shame! He was a huge hunk with enough strength and endurance to suck and fuck me standing up when so choosing. I mean, he could literally pick me up off the floor, sit me on his dick, and fuck me hard, really hard, while sucking one of my nipples...Thinking about that makes excites me now.

As my day goes, I either get to the office or the business meeting somewhere between ninety minutes and two hours after waking. In that time, I have gotten myself off or not, showered, made up and dressed. If in Hong Kong, the trip from Kowloon to Hong Kong Island only takes fifteen minutes. I am at my desk before 9:00AM without fail.

If I have not gotten off, I will get very horny at work after seeing any hunk. Please don't bother asking if I have ever fucked at work. Remember, I am strictly professional. Of course, I do masturbate there. I finger myself in the toilet at least two times a week and sometimes daily. That's where this whole conversation started anyhow. I will feel my nipples stiffen and my pussy grow wet. Have you ever heard a woman snap pull her lips apart and snap them shut? Well, you can definitely hear that sound if she's wet. I am almost squishing when going to the toilet. Once inside the stall I'll lift my dress, or slide down my slacks, while sitting there and play. It doesn't take long. Fortunately, the smell of my juice isn't strong so if quiet no one else in the toilet knows. As an aside, there is no excuse for poor hygiene. My pussy never smells. I wipe my lips carefully with disposable towels after peeing.

Toilets are extremely convenient. Women's rooms are generally clean too in the circles I travel. Most importantly, you can always find one to finger yourself in if horny whether in the office or on the road. I'd fuck in one for sure if the circumstances were right.

How do I like to be fucked? The answer is dependent on the situation. If I meet an interesting man the process is protracted. You know the expression "step-by-step"...My preference in this situation is to go slowly. Who knows, maybe he is "the one." If I followed my sluttish instincts any chances of that are lost. So, we may date for weeks before getting past the kissing and feeling me up stage. If I go out to specifically find a man for sex than my preference, at first, is to be rough. Go ahead, please just pull my bra down, push my panties aside, and fuck me like crazy. That's what I really want! There is time for oral and other after our first orgasms.

Well, I have to go now. Will I talk with you again? Sure, if you would like to know more about me.

Kisses.