Loren's Run

Story Info
A couple finds release as they run away.
2.1k words
3.83
9.3k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This god damn fucking car!" I said to no one in particular. It just felt good to say it. We had been driving for over nine hours and I was just about at my limit for fuck ups. The air conditioning only seemed to worked for about 15 minutes per hour, and this hour's fifteen had just ended. I lowered the driver side window.

Even though it was still morning and we were getting to higher elevation is was still unbearably hot. I looked over at Loren in the seat beside me. She had been sleeping ever since the sun came up five hours ago. She had the seat reclined and she was using her wadded up dress as a pillow. She was wearing only a gray cotton t shirt that she had pulled out of my back pack and the black lace panties from the night before. She had long ago abandoned her bra, silk stockings and high heeled shoes out the window as we drove over the bay bridge.

She looked incredibly sexy in the filtered sunlight. The soft gray fabric was stretched taut over her firm breasts and I could see the outline of her nipples showing. As hot as it was I wondered how her nipples could be that hard. I hoped that perhaps she was dreaming of my lips sucking on them.

Her arms were raised over her head and that pulled the shirt up high on her hips. Did I say she was sexy? I loved looking at her like this. Her thighs were silky soft and creamy white. I knew just how they would feel against my cheeks if I placed my face there because only 24 hours ago that's exactly where I had been.

Yesterday morning we had stayed in bed all morning. We had found our own small piece of nirvana, which consisted of long rounds of sex interspersed with periods of slumber and a few moments where we fed each other the strawberries and wine we had bought the night before. Finally we made love slowly and passionately until the hotel maid threatened to call hotel security if we didn't leave.

As if she was reading my mind, her right hand rose and she brushed her fingertips across her left breast. Her lips parted and it seemed as if she was going to say something. If she did the sound was obliterated by the noise of the wind rushing past the open window at 90 miles per hour. She shifted in her seat and the shirt was pulled tighter across her chest. I couldn't help myself. I reached over and placed my right hand over her left breast.

A welcome shiver went through me as I felt the firm softness under my outstretched fingers. I could feel the erect nipple below my palm. After eight hours of gripping a steering wheel the softness felt exotic, sexy and amazing. I began to relax a little, the first time since the awful events of the night before in L.A. I started to think that maybe we might make it.

I started to feel that familiar stirring in my jeans as I slowly started to massage her tit. Loren always made fun of my juvenile fascination with her boobs but underneath the humor I know that she enjoyed it. We had not been able to spend many nights together but it did not take her long to discover that laying my head on her chest was a sure way to get me to relax when it was time to sleep, and to get me hard any other time.

I felt the compressor kick in again and cool air started to blow from the vents in the old BMW 740 we were driving. I rolled up the window and the silence that followed was another welcome relief. She stirred under my hand and her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey babe," she whispered. She placed her hand over mine on her chest. "Do we have any water?"

I reluctantly slid my hand from under hers and reached back behind her seat and retrieved the half-filled bottle of Evian. As she drank she pushed the lever that brought her seat into an upright position and she curled her feet under her as she sat up straight. I could see that there were still red stains on her ankles and shins. It was a grim reminder that what happened last night was not just an awful nightmare.

"Where are we?" she asked, looking out the window at our surroundings for the first time.

"We are about an hour from Mt. Shasta," I replied.

"Christ!" she exclaimed after swallowing the last gulp of water. "How long have I been sleeping?"

It always cracked me up when she said that because I thought it was so ironic that a sweet Jewish girl like Loren would use the name of god's supposed son to show surprise. There were a lot of things about Loren that were not typical and were certainly unexpected. But then again when you meet a hot dark haired Jewess at an existential church it's only fair to think that normalness is not in the cards where a relationship is concerned.

"About five hours baby," I explained. "You needed it. You have been through a lot and we didn't sleep much last night."

"How are you still awake babe?" She looked at me with doubt and concern.

"I bought some Adderall from a trucker this morning when I filled the tank. I gave him fifty dollars for five hits. I have taken two," I placed my hand on her thigh. "I will be okay until we get to Shasta, but I know I am gonna crash hard then. We need to make sure that we have everything set before I pass out."

"I think that you should slow down a little," She said. "We don't want to crash the fucking car now after all we have been through." She took my hand and raised it to her lips and kissed each finger before placing it between her thighs. She spread her legs slightly and reclined her seat again just a little. The she placed her right hand over mine and pressed my fingers against the silky slickness of her panties.

I started rubbing her softly through the fabric. Immediately I could feel that her wetness was soaking through. That must have been some dream that she had been having. Or maybe, like for me, it was just the unloading of the stress. Whatever the reason, it wasn't long before her panties were soaked and I had a raging and uncomfortable hard on.

She uncurled her legs and spread her legs wider, raising her knees as she settled her seat back into the position it had been thirty minutes earlier. With her right hand she reached down and roughly yanked her panties away revealing her glistening pussy. She pushed my fingers hard against her clit and gyrated her hips.

"You need to pull off this Christ forsaken highway as soon as you can and fuck me!" She said while reaching over to squeeze my throbbing cock. She was fumbling with my zipper with her left hand with no success. Finally she leaned over and with both hands unzipped my jeans. She reached in and yanked my hard dick out of confinement and began to stroke it savagely. I now had both hands on the wheel while she painfully squeezed and jerked my cock with her left hand while massaging her vagina with her right.

As I said, Loren was an unusual woman.

The next exit was fortunately less than a mile up the highway. I followed the winding two lane road for about a quarter of a mile after exiting until I came to an intersection with a gravel road. I turned right and drove about 200 yards and pulled the car over into a grassy area covered with trees. I put the car in park and switched off the engine. For a moment we both just sat there. Loren had stopped jerking me off when we turned down the gravel road. The silence was overwhelming.

I turned to Loren and there were tears streaming down both of her cheeks. I leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips, and then on both of her eyes and her cheeks. I could taste her salty tears. I reached up and brushed her dark hair away from her face. I could feel the heat radiating from her body.

"Oh my god baby, what have we done?" She said as she put her arms around my shoulders and pulled me tight against her.

I continued to kiss her cheeks and whispered, "Only what we had to do."

"Make love to me baby. Please just make love to me and make it all go away," She said will weaving her fingers through my hair.

At first I tried to climb over the console separating us. BMW's were just not built for this. I kissed her hard on the lips and leaned away from her and opened my door. I stepped out, stood up and walked around behind the car and opened her door. She had removed her panties. As I opened her door she twisted slightly and moved her right leg until her foot was outside on the brown grass. She lay back with her head on the console and reached up for me with both hands.

I carefully lowered myself over her. As I did she reached down and guided my still throbbing cock inside of her. It was by far the most uncomfortable position that we had ever tried but somehow it worked. As I slid into her she let out a long sigh and pulled me down hard on top of her. She was able to wrap her left leg around me and I started slowly moving in and out. She started kissing my face as I slowly stroked and her breathing was hot and ragged as she started to sob.

"Baby that is so sweet," She said. "Tell me that you love me. Tell me that I am yours forever. Tell me that everything is going to be okay."

I started moving my hips faster and harder as I felt the passion build within me.

"Oh my god, Loren. Yes I love you more than anything. You are what I live for. I promise you that everything is going to be okay." I figured that telling the truth on the first two things earned me the right to tell a white lie on the third. I had no idea what was going to happen to us.

"I love you and I love your cock in me," She said between sobs as she started to orbit her hips to match my movements. "Please, please fuck me hard and don't stop until you cum."

I raised myself up with my right hand on the console so that I could pivot my hips and take full, hard strokes. I began to push into her hard. She was so wet that I could feel the spray on my groin and balls every time I slammed into her. Her sobs turned into cries.

"Baby...fuck me....Christ...harder...love me!" She cried between strokes.

Her fingers were still intertwined in my hair and she pulled her face up to mine and kissed me hard. She bit my lower lip and I tasted blood. She bit me again on the chin and it drove me into a furious assault on her tight pussy. I could feel my whole body begin to tense and I knew it would not be long.

Loren's body was jerking uncontrollably beneath me as I slammed hard one more time and then grinded against her as I felt the hot cum gather and then rocket out of my cock. Loren gasped and her fingernails dug into my neck and shoulders.

My whole body went as tight as a steel cable stretched to the breaking point. I grunted hard with each release. One more hot spasm and I felt the release wash over me and my body went slack. I tried to catch myself but had absolutely no strength left to do anything. I slid out of the car and onto the straw like dried grass where we were parked.

I laid there for I don't know how long. I could not think and I could not move. My eyes were open and I could see Loren's painted toenails right in front of my face. Her occasional twitches caused them to dance and move in my vision. They were painted red...deep red...blood red. I could still taste blood in my mouth. Her ankles were stained crimson. There had been so much blood. I closed my eyes and let the darkness take me away.