Loretta: Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, as the DNA tests proved, Janie was my child, which to me made Loretta's cheating all the more egregious. She was actually pregnant by me, but had made it clear that she had been slutting around for more than two months regardless of what might happened if and when I found out about it. And if I had not overheard what I did that evening at Tom's birthday party, I would have been the poor ignorant fool.

Of course, I agreed to support my child, but I ended up not having to pay any alimony based on the pictures that I took, and the fact that Loretta did not want the divorce to be based on "adultery" grounds, so she agreed to a settlement for child support only. That was the last time that I saw Loretta until several years later, as she did not appear at the divorce hearing, since there was really nothing to contest anymore with a property agreement in place.

EPILOGUE: Real life, as they say, can sometimes be stranger than fiction. I had known Judy, Brad's wife, longer than he had, or than I had known Loretta, as Judy and I had gone through high school together. There was no way that I was going to let Brad get away with what he had done, not only to me, but to Judy as well. I called her from my cell phone as I was driving away from my former house, and told her about what I had just witnessed and about the pictures that I had taken. I told her also that I was on my way to see a divorce attorney, as far as I was concerned my marriage was over.

After that I met with her to give her prints of the pictures that I had taken, and after several more weeks, Judy and I started meeting once a week or so, for supper to console each other with what our respective spouses had done to us. Judy started divorce proceedings against Brad based upon my pictures and his admission that he had done what the pictures showed. Then, after our divorces were final, we started, rather cautiously as friends, seeing each other. Granted, it was a bit tentative for both of us at first, but within six months, we had gotten very serious. So much, in fact, that about a year after Judy's divorce was final, we flew to Las Vegas and got married in a small ceremony.

After Judy and I got married, we arranged to start seeing my daughter Janie on alternating weekends, by picking her up at Loretta's mother's house for the visitation, as I still had no desire to be around, or even see Loretta.

I was not to actually see Loretta again, for more 2 years. Some nine months or so after Judy and I married, when Judy was obviously pregnant with our first child, we were shopping at our local Wal-Mart, when we literally ran into Loretta's buggy. Loretta saw me first, and started to smile at me, then when Judy walked up behind me, and when Loretta saw Judy and Judy's condition, the shock and dismay was evident on Loretta's face. Loretta then started crying and abandoning her buggy, she ran out of the store.

All I can say is, the consequences of cheating can be such a bitch.

12