Lori - A Summer Camp Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kacey1999
kacey1999
83 Followers

Lori felt Brad twirling her delicate clitty. She was well aware of how quickly she lost control whenever someone played with her clitoris. Brad lay on top of her legs and there was no way of preventing his expert seduction. "Just wait... wait until he puts that adorable cunt in his mouth. You'll cream like a slut," Sandy whispered a prophecy. "He always makes me cum like a slut... eats me and then he licks my ass, as he finger-fucks the hell out of me."

"Sandy... please Sandy. I can't... just can't," Lori pleaded.

"There! How does that feel... slut?" Sandy kept her face next to Lori's, as her boyfriend sucked the tiny pearl into his burning mouth. Brad pinched the base of the clitty between his fingers and pulled it so he could get more into his mouth. "Ooooh, that's a bad sign when your hips are high in the air and all your muscles are stiff as a board."

Lori heard the troubling remarks, but she was unable to relax. Brad used his teeth to capture the throbbing bud and then he used his tongue to batter the jewel vigorously around and around. "Sandy, dear gawd! Make him stop. Oh please, make him stop."

Sandy completely ignored the pleas. She kissed the side of Lori's face, which felt like it was on fire. Then she licked and kissed her ear in a teasing fashion while speaking soft and low. "I can never last very long when Bradley eats me," she whispered. "Does your husband eat you out?"

The mere mention of Andy sent severe shivers up Lori's spine. The guilt Lori had felt now turned to abject shame, as a spasm rocked her entire body. Sandy realized Lori's disgrace and she grabbed her hair in a determined manner. "You don't have to climax. Hold it... hold it slut," Sandy said, running her tongue all around Lori's ear. "See if you can hold it... forever!"

Again Lori felt a severe spasm, but she was determined. "Sandy, honey. Tell him to stop. Tell Brad to stop, please."

"Please! Are you begging for it?"

"No, dear gawd, no!"

"Don't you want to have an orgasm with your cunt in Brad's mouth?"

"No, dear gawd, no!"

The dirty talk was something Lori had never experienced before and it seemed to be taking a toll on her endurance. "You don't have to cum. Hold it. Brad just wants to eat your cunt... then he's going to eat your ass."

"No, dear gawd, no," Lori moaned unable to do anything but repeat herself.

"Oops. I think I noticed your hips moving. Are you ready to orgasm? Ready to be Brad's slut again?"

"No! Oh, my gawd, no."

"Oh geez, Bradley has it stretched out. Using his teeth to stretch your sweet clitty out all the way. Does that feel good?"

"No, dear gawd, no."

"Do you climax when your husband eats you out?"

"No, gawd no."

Brad put his big hands under her ass and dug his fingers into her velvety cheeks. He aimed her pelvis high and pushed it towards his hungry mouth. Then he sucked the entire clitoris into his mouth and used his tongue to ravage it like a piece of raw meat. There was one swift jerk of Lori's hips, then a second followed by a third in short order. Suddenly her head was filled with the most peaceful calm and her body went into convulsions.

"Does your husband know you're a slut?"

This time Lori was unable to speak. All she could do was roll her head side to side, as the spasms took control of her spirit.

"You can make mistress very happy. Cum for mistress... be Bradley's whore again," Sandy whispered.

The train of lust was out of control and it consumed all of her emotions. It was no longer Lori's body, but one that belonged to two teenagers. She knew it was wrong and that the punishment was everlasting pandemonium. Sandy did her best to help her boyfriend when she molested Lori's boobs. She caressed both nipples and continually rolled them between her strong fingers, squeezing them hard whenever she noticed Lori's face twist with agony.

***

Lori's body was covered with sweat. She collapsed on the small cot with the last spasm robbing all of her strength. Sandy and Brad loved the fact she was a rag doll and they cuddled her. Lori had to admit that the soft, tender kisses that Sandy used all over her upper body and face felt tremendously comforting. She was positive the teens would free her, as the time was getting late, and the others would be coming back to camp. Then she noticed Sandy talking on her cellphone and suddenly the girl was extremely joyous. "Samantha said they aren't leaving the summit for at least thirty minutes. That gives us over an hour."

Lori cringed in fear. That meant she was still a hostage and would be required to do whatever Sandy demanded. She shut her eyes and let her mind drift into a peaceful paradise. Even though she had tried to shut out everything that was happening, she heard Sandy speaking to her boyfriend. "For fuck sakes, Brad. Is that all you think about?" Then Sandy turned to Lori. "Guys are all the same. All they want is pussy."

She glanced towards Brad and felt sick to her stomach. It was very obvious what he had on his mind, as he had an erection. Brad had his fist on his pecker and pumped it to ensure it remained hard. Lori suspected the worst, but Sandy wanted more humiliation before turning her boyfriend loose again. "Not yet, lover. First I want to punish her more. She'll never squeal on me again... ever again."

Lori wasn't sure what Sandy meant, but she quickly found out. "Brad. Do what we discussed. Put your tongue in her ass... fuck her ass. Eat her ass and finger-fuck the slut until she cums again... cums like a whore," Sandy told Brad. "Then you can use that wonderful dick on her. Fuck her with that big cock you are so proud of... you dirty bastard."

In all of her years Lori had never met anyone like Sandy. She was powerful. She was more vindictive than anyone she had met; yet for some strange reason, Lori didn't hate the girl. She was still thinking about having loving emotions for the girl when Brad flipped her onto her stomach. Her legs were immediately spread to their widest reaches and then she felt the most dreadful thing. Something she quickly determined was Brad's tongue was on her ass, licking it all over until he reached her rosebud.

Andy had often talked about anal sex and them experimenting with it, but she always thought it to be sinful and immoral. She jerked when a hand, a large male hand, began touching her ass. Brad was a master. He licked her, leaving plenty of spit all over her cheeks, and even the top of her thighs. When he teased her by threatening to stick his tongue in her asshole, she squirmed and protested.

Lori would always be amazed at how the girl took complete control. Sandy grabbed her customary handful of hair and jerked Lori's head up off the cot. The girl pulled up, as high as she could, until Lori's back was severely arched, which pressed her lower extremities into the mattress. It was impossible to move or make any evasive actions because of the captivating position and Lori felt totally helpless.

She felt Brad's tongue circle her asshole and she let out a disparaging moan when it dipped to the center. Sandy stared into Lori's teary eyes. "Get ready my little, love slave. You're going to experience Brad's specialty."

Lori's mouth hung open wide, as her neck stretched and arched. For the first time in her life, she felt totally overwhelmed. She stared into the dark, unyielding eyes and felt any resolve disappear. The girl's head moved forward and closer just as Lori felt the cheeks of her ass being spread wide. Brad held the velvety cheeks apart and stared at Lori's essence.

Lori could not remember creaming so fast. The entire time seemed like continuous orgasms and she could not recall experiencing multiple orgasms within such a short period of time. The teenagers seemed to hold mystic powers that would make her do anything they demanded of her. A squeal pierced the air as Brad rammed his tongue into her ass, using it as if it was a small penis, and he fucked her with it. He used his face to hold her ass-cheeks apart and then his fingers destroyed any hope Lori had for a salvation.

Lori wasn't sure how many fingers Brad used, but her honey hole was filled. The boy somehow knew enough to curl one finger and savagely rake it across her most sensitive G-spot. Brad was an animal and Lori shivered wildly knowing she felt the same untamed lust. He pushed his face deeper into the crevice of her ass and then rammed his stiff tongue as far into her asshole as possible. Lori dearly wanted to get up, which would allow her to regain a measure of dignity, but that was impossible with Sandy holding her head high in the air.

She stared straight ahead and into the eyes of the she-devil. Sandy gave her a knowing grin of satisfaction and Lori merely felt her emotions teetering precariously on the edge. The boy crushed her resolve when he reached under his chin with his free hand. Her labia were already spread wide, leaving her clitty fully exposed and Brad surrounded the tiny gem. When he pinched hard and pulled at the same time, Lori succumbed.

The first little jerks and thrusts of her hips into the mattress were random and sporadic. Then her pelvis started vibrating at a fast rate and an orgasm exploded from her deepest regions. There seemed no way to combat the girl's power and Lori's eyes fluttered, as the cream flowed like a river, covering Brad's fingers and hands.

The ending was a climax to remember. Lori fully realized another orgasm had occurred, which again confirmed Sandy's control over her. Just as the girl released her hair and let her head drop to the bed, the cellphone rang. Lori vaguely heard Sandy talking to her friend and telling her to try and prolong the return of the group. When she ended the conversation, Sandy smiled at Lori. "We have to hurry. They'll be back in less than thirty minutes," she whispered. "Just enough time for you to give Bradley a blowjob."

Lori's mouth dropped open in utter angst. She stared at the unyielding eyes and knew Sandy was not fooling around. Then she turned her head and looked at Brad for a possible reprieve. He was sitting on the edge of the bed and his rock-hard penis was very evident, as it stood straight up in the air. Turning back to Sandy, she pleaded for clemency. "Sandy! Dear gawd, Sandy. You can't be serious. What if they get back early and see us?"

"Then they'll see Mrs. B. sucking on Bradley's cock... giving him a blowjob."

"But Sandy, please! I've done everything you've demanded."

"Not everything. There's one more thing."

Lori stared at the girl and felt the bed bounce, as Brad stood up. "Sandy! There's no time."

Sandy merely gave her a bigger smile. "You'll have to hurry. See if you can give Brad a fast blowjob."

"I'll die if they see us."

"You better get that pretty ass moving... or else!"

Lori sensed the ultimate hopelessness when Brad step in front of her. He stood motionless and Lori's eyes riveted on his evident hard-on. "There it is my little slut. Suck! Make Brad happy," Sandy whispered, sending Lori's body into shock. "Suck his cock."

Lori made a swift decision to save her reputation. She tentatively reached for the enlarged pecker and her hand jumped back when it touched the fiery flesh. Then she pushed forward and wrapped her dainty fingers around the thick shaft. She stared at the cock for a few seconds while holding it straight out from the boy's pelvis. Her fingers surrounded Brad's prick, leaving the entire head exposed in front of her face. There were still many inches of meat left for her other hand so she fisted his cock with both hands.

She fully intended on moving forward slowly, first tasting the boy's cock before sucking it into her mouth. Things went amiss when Sandy lost patience and shoved Lori's head into her boyfriends prick. "Suck the fucking thing before I get mad," Sandy ordered. "Suck or you won't get your clothes back."

The threat filled Lori with fear. Acting on that fear, she was determined to give Brad the blowjob of his life and then she would be free from the devilish Sandy. Her mouth opened and she tasted the fruits of immoral sin. What she didn't count on was Sandy's evil intentions.

Sandy moved to put her face right beside Lori's. "Brad's cock looks good in your mouth. It looks so fucking big... in your small hands."

The boy's cock was now deep inside her mouth and Lori felt awful for doing something she knew was grossly immoral. "Now rub it all over your slut-face." She heard the girl and then it happened. Sandy's hands were on her head, moving it backwards as Brad enjoyed the immense humiliation. He stared downward at his crotch and watched the older woman obey his girlfriend. Lori slipped his pecker out of her mouth and rubbed the head and the shaft all over both reddish cheeks.

"That looks lovely. Our chaperone is rubbing her studs cock on her face," Sandy whispered. "Now rub it all over your tits!"

Lori shuddered violently, but there were many helping hands to ensure she complied with the appalling demands. She glanced at her chest and noticed the magnificent penis rubbing her luscious boobs. The flared head pressed into her right titty and pushed her erect nipple into her chest. Then the cock moved to her left titty and molested her other nipple. She felt her breathing get extremely uneven and then Sandy lost her patience.

"It's time slut. Suck'im off. Show me what kind of slut you are," Sandy said.

Lori's fists were still wrapped tightly around the boy's penis and she obeyed. She moved the cock to her mouth, as her belly filled with great anxiety. Her mind went crazy. 'Dear gawd, I'm a slut,' she thought.

"Sweet! That's fucking sweet watching you suck cock."

Lori was in her own private world. 'I'm a married woman... and nothing but a slut. Sandy's slut.'

Sandy stayed beside the two, giving both encouragements. "Holy fuck. Brad's cock looks big... so big in your slutty mouth."

Lori felt the intense heat from the boy's cock, as it throbbed madly in her hands. 'Oh gawd, I'm sucking a cock... and it's not Andy's.'

"Do it Mrs. B. Suck his cock!"

Lori complied not knowing what else to do. 'No, no! I'm acting like a slut.'

"Mrs. B's a cocksucker... the best cocksucker. Do you like teenage cock?" Sandy whispered and laughed out loud at the same time.

The degrading remarks only seemed to inflame Lori's mind. 'His cock... gawd, it's so big. It feels... I think he's ready.' Lori couldn't bring herself to say if it was good or bad and she merely moved her hands up and down the thick shaft.

"Get ready slut. I can tell Brad's almost there."

'Oh gawd, I'm nothing but a slut.'

"Pump it honey. Just like that. Yes... grab his balls. That looks great."

'Oh, my gawd, what's come over me?'

"Holy shit. I think he's going to blow his load... into your slutty mouth."

'I should move... stop sucking. Gawd, I'm a slut... giving a blowjob to a boy.'

Sandy added to the enormous humiliation. "You won't report me again... ever again. Just think slut... I'll be your mistress whenever and wherever I fucking feel like it."

Lori heard the drastic comments and her entire body shuddered. 'I'm her slave. Oh, my gawd, she can make me do anything. Anything and I can't stop her. Or else, she'll ruin my life.' A blast of molten lava shot from the boy's sex-spike and she thought of nothing, but sucking Brad's manly cock.

To Lori's absolute horror, she heard the sound of a bus. She desperately wanted to end the sordid affair, but Brad wasn't finished. He was in the midst of blowing his massive load down Lori's throat and his only concern was climaxing. Lori just wanted to get it over with and she pumped the throbbing cock furiously trying to milk all of the jizz out of Brad's balls.

Sandy was already dressed and she quickly whispered something to her boyfriend before hurrying to the door. Brad squeezed out the last drop and then he grabbed his pants and shirt. He went straight to the washroom and Lori was left with a stunned look on her face. Completely naked, she panicked and searched the room for her clothes. All she could find was her swimming suit top and the shorts she wore to the swimming pool. She cursed but got dressed hoping to at least appear respectable.

The kids were just getting off the buses when Lori rushed out of the boy's bunkhouse. Many of them looked at her kind of funny, as she was dressed fairly risqué. Lori felt like everyone was staring at her when she ran to her cabin and didn't feel safe until she was inside with the door closed.

***

With a little over a week left of summer camp, Lori tried hard to stay out of Sandy's way. Every time she saw the girl, Sandy left no doubt as to who was in control. The girl was much shrewder than Lori ever imagined. Sandy proved her dominance every day, as she would find some reason to approach Lori and then give her pictures that she had printed. Although they were not printed on photo paper, the pictures still had enough clarity to send shivers up Lori's spine.

On Sunday, Sandy caught her cleaning one of the bunkhouses. The teenager abruptly handed Lori a picture and then she quickly disappeared without saying a word. Lori was stunned by the sudden gift. She glanced at the photo of herself naked in the shower, which showed Sandy's smiling face beside her. The rest of the day Lori walked around in a daze fearing more surprises from the girl.

The next day Sandy caught Lori in the lineup at lunchtime. Again she handed her a picture, which Lori quickly stuffed into a pocket so nobody could see. When she sat down to eat all by herself, she looked at the picture. Her heart almost stopped when the photo showed a naked woman in a shower and she had a razor in her hand. Lori's memory flashed back a couple of days and envisioned what Sandy forced her to do. She closed her eyes for a second and visualized herself, completely shaved and brazenly exposing herself to a handsome teenage boy.

Sandy caught Lori at breakfast time on Tuesday. Lori came out of her cabin and was immediately confronted by the teenager. Sandy gave a warm welcome and then handed Lori a picture. There were two photos this time and Lori couldn't believe how disgraceful she had acted. One photo showed her holding Brad's cock in both hands and vividly depicted her face next to it. She glanced at the second photo and realized how devious Sandy really was. The girl must have aimed the camera from above and caught all of Lori's face. Her mouth was wide open and she was sucking Brad's extraordinary cock.

By Wednesday Lori was not surprised when Sandy approached her during a break in morning activities. The girl handed her an envelope and rushed back to her friends before Lori had a chance to say anything. Lori expected the girl to once again prove her dominance and that was very evident when she looked at the daily picture. She couldn't remember Sandy taking the photo, but it really didn't matter, as it was extremely incriminating.

Lori stared at the photo of herself lying on her back. Her tits were clearly visible and so were her belly and shaved pelvis. The timing of the photo was perfect, as it showed Brad's face between her widespread legs. That alone was mortifying, but what was even more disparaging was what the boy was doing. His tongue was out of his mouth and it was apparent he was licking her pussy. There was a big, contented smile on Brad's face and Lori shivered knowing she succumbed to his cunnilingus.

Thursday's picture was another that Sandy planned using for her blackmail scheme. Lori was utterly embarrassed with the reminder of Brad licking her ass and finger-fucking her at the same time. The only saving grace was that her face was not shown in this picture, but certainly the rest of her was. Lori winced thinking of how she should have been stronger and stood up to the girl from the start. It was too late to go back and rectify things. Each of the pictures seemed to spell her ultimate doom and she fell deeper under Sandy's control.

kacey1999
kacey1999
83 Followers