Lori - A Summer Camp Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kacey1999
kacey1999
83 Followers

Sandy saved the best for last. The camp was over on Friday and that was the day the girl handed Lori the final picture. Lori was just entering the girl's washroom when Sandy caught up with her. "I want you to know one thing. I expect my sluts to obey. Obey every order I give... and obey immediately so I don't get mad."

They stared at each other, but the girl's eyes soon made Lori look away. Even though her plight seemed hopeless, Lori gave one last, valiant try. "Sandy, I'm so sorry I reported you. It'll never happen again," she whispered. "Please, don't let anyone see the pictures. I'll pay you for them."

They entered the washroom and nobody was around. "It's entirely up to you. I promise I won't show your pictures... or Julia's to anyone if you follow orders," Sandy said. Then she stepped close to Lori and forced her up against the wall. "You'll love having me be your mistress... and I promise you'll love being my devoted slave.

Sandy put the picture in Lori's hand, as she turned and left the washroom. If there was a more incriminating picture, Lori couldn't think of one. She could never explain how a married woman could be caught in bed with a teenage boy. The camera angle was from the side and it portrayed the entire scene flawlessly. It showed her lying on her back with her head tilted up and she was staring down at her midsection. Her eyes were wide open, as if she was looking at something remarkable.

Lori vividly remembered this picture. One of the most shameful aspects of the photo showed her fingers clutching the bed sheets, as if she was experiencing something overwhelming. The obvious attraction of her stare was Brad who was between her legs. The boy had his back severely arched and his hands were desperately clutching her boobs. Then Lori noticed her crotch and the sight sent shivers through her whole body. What wasn't evident from the picture was how much of the boy's cock was inside her vagina.

The picture did show four or five inches of the thick shaft not embedded. Lori remembered how Brad fucked her and managed to turn a mature, grown woman into a wanton slut. She realized anyone looking at the picture would think she was a willing participant in the sexual affair. Then she noticed something written at the bottom of the picture. 'You know how to keep this out of the news.' Sandy signed the note and the brazen signature made Lori blush with great embarrassment.

Lori came out of the washroom in a complete daze. The kids were lined up to get on the buses and she waved to her children, as they boarded. Then she noticed Sandy who paused just before getting on the bus. The girl gave her a knowing smile and appeared to blow her a kiss, which instantly turned Lori's face beat red. Lori watched Sandy board the bus and walk directly up to Julia who was sitting with her brother. There was a short conversation and then Lori almost fainted when her son moved, allowing the girl to sit down beside her daughter.

Lori didn't know what to do. Sandy was the shrewdest person she had ever known and there were no limits to the girl's devious schemes. Lori kept thinking of what Sandy was using to blackmail her. There didn't seem to be any way out of the serious dilemma and Lori felt overwhelmed by the girl's demands. It took her about another hour to tidy things up so the camp could be shut down and during the time she fretted about seeing Sandy again.

The drive home was somber. By the time she arrived in the city, Lori was filled with anxiety. She kept seeing Sandy's face when the girl handed her the last picture. Then Lori remembered the disheartening statement, 'you know how to keep this out of the news!'

To be continued...

I plan for another chapter. Please send me your feedback, as I appreciate reader's comments about my stories.

kacey1999
kacey1999
83 Followers