Lori and Alan, The Beginning

Story Info
Couple starts down the road of submission and cuckoldry.
3.2k words
4.47
68.2k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genitor6
Genitor6
20 Followers

Saturday, June 20th, 2015 was the day that changed my life forever.

I was (and am) 28 years old, my wife Lori is 25. Physically, I am more of a smaller guy, only about 5'6" and 145 pounds with sandy brown hair. Lori is a little larger (but in all the right places!), brunette, about 5'4" and 170. Some might call her 'thick' but she not 'fat'. We'd been married a little bit more than a year by then. My Lori had been a happy June bride! Before we were married we had known each other since graduate school at Northwestern in Chicago and after graduating, we both found jobs in the city. Mine was working at a local hospital and Lori as an accountant / office manager. We stayed in the city we adopted and loved, called it our home, and our relationship grew quickly. After we first met and our relationship got closer we learned a lot about each other, as is the case with those who fall in love and eventually marry. Both of us dabbled in the pool of bisexuality and both of us had a little bit of a submissive streak inside of us, maybe even more than "a little streak". We seemed to be like two peas in a pod. Within a year we were living together, and in another we were engaged.

Looking back, I can say that when we were dating and even in our first year of marriage we weren't the wild and crazy type, you know, the ones that you immediately would think of doing crazy ass weird sexual things, but we did have our kinks that kept our life happy.

After we married we tried to keep our sex life strong, in particular through role play, fantasy and fetish. The fantasies and fetishes that really got us going were watching hardcore IR porn and me dabbling a little bit with 'mild' crossdressing which consisted of mostly just 'panty play'. Lori thought I looked 'cute' at times would hint that I should try even a little harder to be more effeminate as she indulged me in my love of the feel of panties. She even bought me a few pairs that she thought were 'hot' and 'sexy as hell'. It was so erotic when we would be lying in bed, each in lingerie like two girls, pleasuring each other! Sometimes Lori would give me a handjob me as I finger teased her clit while whispering in my ear about how small I seemed compared to the black dicks that she saw on our video collection, or how much fun it would be to share a black cock between us, both of us cumming on each other's fingers. Often, when we did have 'sex' I would hear her soft voice in my ear as we made love about how much more filled up she would feel with one of those big black dicks inside her instead of me. That was usually all it took to generally send me over the edge! It was a huge turn on for me and I know it was and is for her as well! But what I also know now is that for Lori, it wasn't enough. She needed something more, something that was lacking in her sexual appetite, a hunger that I could not feed. (I also know that now about myself, but hadn't REALLY thought about it... until THE DAY happened.)

Before that fateful day in June, we never had shared these thoughts and fantasies with anybody else though, or so I had thought! When I was getting dressed for the day, Lori suggested that it would be an erotic Saturday treat for me to pick out something nice and frilly in my panty drawer. It would be 'sexy fun' she said, to have me wear them under my clothes all day and have roll around in the sheets later with them on. I picked out a silk pink pair with some white lace ruffles and then put on my sweats. Neither of us had any plans for the day (or so I thought) and it was dreary and rainy out, so we planned on spending the day 'in' just getting some minutia of life done and watching some TV.

So, on this rainy Saturday morning at about 10 we were just puttering around our apartment when the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone, so I looked over at Lori and asked her if she was.

She said "well... ahhh maybe..." and never really finished her thought or statement. I was surprised as she hadn't mentioned anyone stopping over. I went over to our door and looked out the peep hole and saw one of our neighbors, Deon. I knew him from around the building, he was an older black man (well, older to us) of about 50, about 6 feet 1 inch tall and an athletic 190 or 200 pounds. Just in having talked to him a few times in the lobby he seemed to be kind of a nice guy. I opened the door and welcome him inside our apartment. I can't explain why it was that I noticed, but I immediately observed that Deon was wearing some baggy shorts and I could see his dick moving in his pant leg, swinging back and forth.

"Hey, Deon, what brings you over? " I asked.

Lori was just sort of looking down and said, "ahm, hi Deon."

Deon just looked over at her and said "hi Lori, I see that Alan is a bit surprised to see me here. I guess you didn't have a chance to talk to him yet? Did you?"

"Well... Ahm... no, I ahhh haven't talked to him yet..."

I must have had a look of utter bewilderment on my face because I truly didn't know what the hell was going on.

Deon came closer to me and looked me square in the eye. "Well, Alan you know me from around the building but what you don't know about me is that I am a Dominant and Master. It seems that your pretty wife here has been a little naughty, looking and trolling on various websites on the internet that cater to my, ah... particular... well, you get the picture. Lori here came across my profile, but she didn't at first know it was me. We've had all sorts of chats about your fantasies and her fantasies about submission, her being fucked by a Dominant, and you seeing her take a black cock. Today, I'm here to claim you and her as mine. She even told me about your panty fetish. How does it feel to be a sissy?"

My head was swimming and palms all sweaty. I didn't know what to say... what to do. I was a jumble of emotions! I was angry, and scared and excited – all at the same time. I looked over at Lori, but she was still looking down and didn't make eye contact with me.

Deon slowly walked even closer to me and went on, "Alan this is your chance, your opportunity. You are going to get what you know you want inside. You are going to submit to me, and I am going to own you and your wife, or I'm going to walk out of this apartment. You may never have this opportunity this again. What's it going to be are you going to take opportunity or are you going to walk away now...maybe forever?"

He stopped walking when we were standing toe to toe. For a brief moment I was going to assert myself and be a man! I was going to throw him out of my apartment! I bumped back against his chest. It was probably quite the humorous sight, the 5' 6" 'guy' trying to push around the much larger 6' 1" MAN. Me trying to be a defiant Alpha male – funny now when I think about it.

Deon just stared me down. Not in a cold way, but in a knowing way, almost like he knew what was going on inside my mind, the questioning, the decision-making process I was going through. He put a firm hand on my shoulder. "So what are you going to do? Lori here tells me you like to wear panties. Are you wearing a pair now, Alan? Are you being a sissy even right now? Why don't you show me?"

I hadn't noticed her move, but Lori had come up behind me and I felt her pull my sweats to the floor exposing my 'secret' pink panties with their white lace to Deon. Humiliatingly, my little cock of 4" was pretty obviously erect, making a very small tent. At that moment, in my mind, I knew what the right decision was.

The hand he had on my shoulder softly pressed me down towards the floor. I didn't resist and went to my knees. Deon pulled the string that was holding his baggy shorts up and they fell around his ankles, leaving him standing in just his boxers.

He took my hand and put it on his crotch letting me feel the fullness of his growing erection through his boxers. I could feel his cock getting harder, pushing up against the waistband. I looked up at him as I felt his manliness as he looking down he smiled at me. Inside, my apprehension was melting away into nothingness.

Lori came around behind Deon and smoothly pulled his boxers down allowing his erection to spring free. Now, his beautiful black cock was in my face. My heart was racing and pounding! It was about 8 inches, cut, and a mass of pubes. His balls were quite hairy too, and a drop of pre-cum was already glistening on the tip. He took his cock in his hand and rubbed it over my face as my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

"I want you to get my cock ready, sissy. Get me ready to fuck your wife."

Deon rubbed his cockhead over my eyes, nose and lips. He was dripping pre cum on my lips and painted it on like lipstick. I was about to become a cuckold cocksucker and I wanted it so much! I opened my mouth, licked his cock head, and took his shaft into my mouth.

I leaned in and started gently sucking while twirling my tongue around his shaft. Deon's wasn't the first cock I had ever sucked, but definitely it was the biggest, and my first black one! I could taste his pre-cum in the back of my mouth. I found myself gagging gently if I took him too far into my mouth, but I kept going at a good pace. He told me that I was doing good, so I started to do it a little faster. I started to massage and caress his balls at the same time. They felt so full and big compared to my own. He let out a sigh of pleasure so I know he thought I was doing well. He gently ran his hands through my hair, all the while calling me names that I wanted to hear, especially "cocksucker" and "sissy".

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Lori. Her own jeans were down around her ankles and she was slowly rubbing herself inside her panties as she watched her husband preparing the cock that would soon be taking her.

After sucking him for a good 10 minutes, Deon pulled his cock from my mouth and showed it to my wife, glistening with my saliva. "You want this now, Lori?" he asked her.

"Yesssss," was all she could get out.

"Then get naked, bitch, and stand next to that couch!" Deon shouted and motioned towards our living room sofa.

My wife got naked really fast! She pulled down her panties, rolling them up in her jeans which were already at her ankles. Her T-shirt and bra were off in a flash. I'm not even sure where they landed in her haste. Deon pushed her across the arm of the couch and slapped her ass a few times, then casually inserted two fingers into her already dripping pussy.

"You want me to fuck you?" he asked as he twisted the fingers in her. Immediately and without any hesitation she said, "Yes Sir".

He looked down at me and asked, "You want me to fuck your wife cucky?"

"Yes Sir," I said immediately, my cock throbbing hard in my panties.

"Good," he said. "Beg me.", and kneel down next to her. Watch how a real man fucks a woman."

I didn't know what to say. So I just started to beg him as I knelt down next to where my wife was bent over. "Please Sir, fuck my beautiful wife, make her yours," I said, feeling really humiliated.

"So pathetic, but so predictable." he said laughing.

He went behind her and spread her ass cheeks wide, exposing her for her imminent mounting.

"Help me here, cucky."

"What?" I wasn't sure at all what he was asking.

"Help me into her, cucky boy. Take my cock and put it in her pussy!"

It was completely humiliating, but so very erotic. I took his still wet tool in my hands and placed the tip against the entrance to my wife's vagina. Now I was a true cuckold, helping another man fuck my wife. Inside, it felt good. It felt right. I knew we were doing what both of us wanted.

My face was only inches away as I watched Deon slowly start to insert his 8" cock in her dripping pussy, her lips being forced wide as he pushed all the way into her, until his balls rested against her ass. Lori had started to moan as soon Deon's cock touched her, and didn't stop until he was all the way in.

He started to fuck her slowly at first, but gradually picked up his pace. He was talking down to her the whole while, about how she was a whore for his cock and telling her how good a fuck she is. At one point he said to her, "You are quite tight slut. Is your hubby that small?"

Lori looked down at me as she panted out "Yes he is, so much smaller than you Sir."

He looked down at me and smiled. "You see, now that she has tried a real man's cock, she won't go back to your sissy nubbin." He started to move faster and the faster he went, the sounds of my wife made got louder, making sounds that she never made when we were making love. I heard her cum at least twice on his thick hard cock while watching his hard tool push in and out of her, her juices flowing down her legs, and the room filling with that wet sex sound and skin slapping. I just knelt next to them playing with my own little hard on, taking it all in.

Deon leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Are you ready for my cum, slut?"

"Ohhhh yes, give me your cum, please Sir," she cried out.

He thrust into her real hard and his hips slapped on her ass cheeks again and again. Suddenly, he let out a big groan as he came deep into inside her. As he came, I could actually see his balls pulsating as they released their seed. As he was filling her with his cream, Lori let out another cry – her third orgasm from his hard fuck! I had never even given her one with my own little cock. The sight of his balls pulsing and twitching combined with Lori's cry of passion caused my own little stalk to squirt in my hand and panties. As far as orgasms go, it was hard, and intense, and one of my best.

Deon pulled his cock from Lori's pussy with an audible pop. As he withdrew from her pussy he directed her to kneel next to me on the floor and pushed his still semi ridged member in front of my face. I knew what was expected, he didn't even have to speak. I took him again into my mouth, this time tasting his seed mixed with Lori's love juices. As I cleaned off his cock, he started to give us some instructions.

First, we were both his property as long as we wanted to be. We were to be his slaves, but were free to walk away at anytime. However, if we walked away, we were done, never to be with him again. He would be our 'owner' and we would do as he said. Deon asked if that was what we wanted. Lori and I only had to look at each other for a second before answering in unison, "YES, SIR!" It was hard to get the words out with my mouth full, but I managed.

"Ok, then. Next, you will not have sex with each other without my permission. You may have hand and oral fun, but NO SEX without permission. Is that understood? "

"YES, SIR!"

"Ok, last for now, Alan, from now on, you will be Allison when in my presence and will start to work on being more feminine. You are NOT a man by any stretch of the imagination and will behave as the sissy you are. You are to immediately dispose of all male underwear you own. Lori will help you acquire some more appropriate attire for when we are together. For now, in public, you may wear male clothes over your panties. Is that understood?"

"YES, SIR" we both replied.

"There will be more rules and expectations later, but we'll start with those." Deon pulled his now clean cock from my mouth, put on his underwear and shorts, then leaned down to where we were still kneeling to give my wife a deep and passionate kiss. "Gotta get to the Cubs game." He said, then patted my head and left our apartment.

As the door closed behind him, I looked at the clock on our living room shelf and saw that it was just barely 11! Our lives had changed so much – in just a little over an hour's time. Lori got up and went into our bedroom, falling onto our bed.

I crawled in next to her and gave her a big hug. "You ok? I asked.

"More than ok. I was so scared, it all felt so good and feel it to be so right," was her answer as she smiled at me. She laid back against her pillow.

"I feel the same way." It was weird. In that hour, something had changed US, not just with Deon, but with each other. Somehow, we were stronger and closer. Now we were almost having a conversation, but without words. We understood by just looking into each other's eyes. This was meant to be as it was.

I kissed her, still tasting Deon on her lips and gazed into her eyes even deeper.

All she said was "I know Sweetie." Lori gently pushed me back slightly, then laid further against her pillow and spread her legs wide. "Here Baby, your first creampie."

I crawled down between her parted thighs and started licking and sucking. I loved it! As I cleaned our new Master Deon's seed from my wife's vagina I thought, We both were black cock owned, and it was good!

Genitor6
Genitor6
20 Followers