Lori and Daddy Ch. 04

Story Info
Paper boy gets caught in her wake.
1.3k words
4.38
124.9k
21
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
680 Followers

This is a continuation of the story between Lori and her family, so it will make more sense if you have read the previous chapters.

All characters are of legal age and are totally fictitious. Please leave as much or as little feedback as you want. All is welcome.

*

The next day Lori woke up after dreaming about her parents fucking in the shower. She was feeling hornier than ever.

I can't go to school feeling like this! She thought, deciding to pull a sickie. She pulled off her duvet; all she had on were the bra and panties that she slept in. Sitting up and tucking her large firm breasts back into her bra she noticed a wet patch on her panties. Lori slipped a finger down and into her tight little pussy, it was defiantly wet.

She heard her daddy downstairs getting ready for work. She got up out of bed and snuck past her parent's bedroom. Her mother was asleep. Lori bounded down the stairs and pushed her daddy back against the wall.

"Lori!..."

"I'm going to suck you off daddy, and then you are going to fuck me! I want it, I NEED it!"

Her daddy could see the look of lust in his little girl's eyes. Her full breasts were falling out of her black bra, and he decided not to stop her when she opened his trousers and pulled out his growing cock. He had been thinking about this since the first time they had fooled around on the sofa. He couldn't get the image of his little girl standing in front of him topless with his cum on her school skirt. He knew it was wrong, but he had fantasised about fucking her everyday. Yesterday in the shower he managed to vent a little pent up frustration with his wife, but it just wasn't the same. It was the rudeness and the naughtiness of fucking his daughter that made his blood boil with excitement.

He let out a long groan of pleasure as Lori started licking and sucking his large cock.

"Baby girl, how did you get so good at that?"

Lori didn't reply. She continued to suck for all she was worth, swirling her tongue around the head then taking as much of her daddy's meaty member in her small warm mouth as she could. She absolutely loved her daddy's cock. It was so big and very juicy. She had never tasted his cum before, but she new that there was always a lot and she couldn't wait. She started to tug on his large heavy balls and she felt them tighten. Just as she sucked down hard on his cock he came hard. The first few shots went deep down her throat, and then Lori pulled back so she just had his head in her mouth as he unloaded the rest onto her tongue and into her mouth. It was a struggle, but Lori managed to swallow every last drop of her daddy's hot thick cum, and she enjoyed every last bit of it.

Grinning widely at her good work, Lori could feel her pussy soaking her white panties. She stood up sharply, her bobbing breasts finally breaking free of her bra. Pulling her daddy's head down to them he went straight to licking and kissing them, sucking on her already hard nipples, sending electric shocks of ecstasy through his daughter's young tight body. Lori could feel herself getting wetter than ever before. "Fuck this, eat me out like you did mummy yesterday in the shower!" She spun them both around and pushed her daddy to his knees in front of her. He wasted no time in pulling her soaked panties to the side and pressing his mouth to her pussy, driving his long tongue deep into her tight wet hole. Putting one of her legs over her daddy's shoulder Lori held her daddy's head in place as he licked up and down the length of her smooth pussy. Lori had never felt so good in her life. She was moaning and panting with pleasure as her daddy alternated between sucking on her hard clit and licking her hole inside and out.

She could feel herself getting closer and closer to the most powerful orgasm ever when they heard a car horn go.

"Shit sorry baby, that's my ride, I really gotta go or they'll start knocking on the door."

"NO NO NO!" Lori almost screamed, banging the wall behind her in frustration. Her daddy licked his lips and gave her breasts a quick squeeze and a kiss. Lori grabbed his dick and she could feel it slowly begin to harden.

"God damn" he groaned, but he pulled his daughters hand off his cock and put it away, "Soon I promise, baby." Saying this he gave her a peck on the lips and left for work.

I just want to fuck my daddy! Is that too much to ask!? She was soo horny she was beside herself. She was just about to head back to her room and spend the day with her vibrator when she heard the paperboy putting the paper through the letter box. Her horniness taking control Lori went to the door and pulled it open. She recognised him from her year at school, his name was Karl. He was only a little taller than her and quite skinny, but overall not bad looking and she noticed his eyes were bulging out. Then she realised why. Her breasts were both out over her bra, her nipples sticking out erect, and her bare wet pussy was on show as her knickers were still pulled to the side. Looking down she could see that he was already hard.

"Well don't just stand there and stare, come in her now and fuck me!" She ordered.

"Wha..?" Karl stuttered shocked by her nakedness and boldness. Lori pulled him and closed the door behind him. She wasted no time in pulling off his t-shirt, shorts and y-fronts and pushing him back onto the sofa. Before climbing on there with him she pulled off her bra and panties and tossed them to the side.

Karl's dick was thin like him, and not as long as her daddy's but Lori didn't care, it was a cock and she was going to fuck it. She went straight to sucking him off, easily taking his whole cock into her mouth. She played with his balls and sucked on them too. Then, not wanting a repeat of what happened with her P.E teacher, instead of sucking him till he came Lori straddled Karl's waist and sunk his cock into her tight wet pussy. Not being that big it slid in easily. Lori tried to get a rhythm going, but Karl was fucking her with jerky sporadic thrusts. After about a minute Karl rolled them both over so he was on top, lying between Lori's legs.

About two minutes after that, and some very jerky fucking from Karl, just as Lori was feeling pangs of sexual excitement Karl pulled out of her and emptied his balls over her large heaving breasts with a loud groan. There was enough to cover both breasts and almost fill her deep cleavage. It felt very warm and admittedly the sensation of having her breasts covered in cum was nice, but she still hadn't got what she wanted from the experience.

"Was that it?" she screamed.

"Well, I... I've never..." started Karl.

"Fucking boys!! Get OUT!!" Karl didn't need telling twice and quickly got dressed and left.

Lori stood up, Karl's cum dripping off her nipples onto her legs and running down her cleavage towards her flat toned tummy. Feeling very frustrated she went back upstairs. As she neared her mummy's room she heard her moaning softly. Lori decided to take a look. The duvet was half off, with one hand under it and the other squeezing a breast. On the bedside table Lori noticed her mother's medication bottle open. Feeling very horny and watching her mother softly playing with herself Lori had an idea...

Whinston
Whinston
680 Followers