Lori and Jonah: A Seduction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indianfire
indianfire
175 Followers

"We weren't exactly that open with each other at the time. When I found out, we weren't even talking. Then when I found out I didn't want to tell you because I thought you would try to do the honorable thing."

"What's wrong with being honorable?"

"I didn't want you to marry me just because I'm pregnant."

"I told you I loved you before I knew you were pregnant. I've just been waiting for you to say it back. I already knew I couldn't live without you."

Hope filled Lori. Could she really be getting her happy ending?

"Really? Do you promise?"

"I promise My Love." He paused and seemed to consider something. "I really do love you Lori. That's why I've been carrying this around," Jonah told her while pulling a little black box from his pocket. Lori's heart caught in her throat. Could it be?

Jonah got down on one knee and opened the box. The ring nestled inside was gorgeous. The diamonds reflected the light beautifully; it took her breath away.

"Lorena O'Reilly, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" Lori squealed. Jonah took the ring from its box and slid it carefully onto her finger. "I love you Jonah," she finally told him.

Cody stood up abruptly and left the room. Neither one of them noticed.

---

A few months later Lori's belly was definitely growing. She was in her second trimester and getting even more eager to meet her baby boy. Jonah was already starting to slip into his fatherly role. He helped her pick out her Ob/Gyn, though he insisted that it had to be a woman. He had claimed that he didn't want any other man to touch her and stated firmly that he was the only person with a Y chromosome that was permitted to see her naked. At that Lori had laughed and helped him select a female doctor.

When they did the ultrasound and got to hear the baby's heartbeat, Jonah was thrilled. The look of complete awe and wonder on his face made Lori's heart swell. She knew he would make an excellent father. He was already planning on teaching the little boy soccer.

It hurt Lori that Cody wouldn't return her texts or phone calls, but she was still so happy that she didn't dwell on it. She finally had the man of her fantasies.

After Lori got out of the hospital they had started planning the wedding. They didn't want to make a big deal out of it, since their marriage would still be a bit taboo. Jonah was still dealing with the school and fighting to keep his job, but they knew they would be okay no matter what happened. They loved each other.

---

Jonah brought Lori some sparkling cider in their living room while he had a glass of champagne. They were celebrating their wedding. It had been a small ceremony with only very close friends and family there.

Lori felt like the happiest woman in the entire world. Nothing about their relationship was easy. Her mom had flipped when she found everything out. Lori had never heard her mom say fuck and bastard so many times. Finally, after many assurances from Jonah, she had calmed down. Once they gave her some time she actually got excited. She was going to have a new son-in-law, and more importantly, she would have another baby to spoil and fret over.

Cody had come to the wedding, but he only stayed long enough for the ceremony and left without saying a word. Lori felt torn, but she knew she just didn't love Cody the way she loved Jonah. She hoped that one day they could be friends again, but she didn't hold out much hope.

Lori took a sip of her cider and looked at her husband. She swore her heart would burst from happiness. Jonah's eyes devoured her and Lori looked every bit the blushing bride. When he started walking toward her, she could feel excitement start to flood her veins.

Jonah scooped his wife into his arms and headed toward their bedroom. His closet was now filled with more of Lori's clothes than his own. He laid her on their bed like she was a fragile porcelain doll. He was always extra careful with her now because of the baby. Lori tried to remind him that she wasn't made of glass, but that didn't stop his protective streak. He had threatened to hunt down the truck driver that had put her in the hospital.

Her husband slid into bed beside her and slid the flowing white dress from her body. The sight of her belly swollen with his baby made him crave her more than he already did. Lori looked beautiful pregnant, with fuller breasts and a glowing smile. Gently, Jonah kissed her round tummy. He peeled her white panties off so that she was completely naked. Leaning forward, he planted soft kisses on her breasts, circling them but not touching them. Lori squirmed so he would put his mouth where she wanted it, but he would just pull back until she stilled again. She let out a frustrated grunt.

"Please, Jonah. Pleeease."

Hearing the magic word, Jonah gave Lori her reward. He wrapped his mouth around one taut nipple and sucked it into his hot, wet mouth. Laving it with his tongue, he kept his eyes trained on his wife's flushed face. She gasped in pleasure and he sucked harder. Slim fingers weaved into his hair to hold him close. He teased her nipples with his teeth, then sucked it even harder. Lori moaned and her fingers tightened. Jonah offered the same attention to her other nipple. He continued for a few minutes longer before Lori pulled his head from her flesh.

"Now, Jonah, please. Make love to me. I need you inside me NOW."

"As you wish Lovely," he answered her. As he brought his mouth to hers for a kiss, Jonah guided his cock to her entrance. Slowly he slid into her, inch by inch. With his cock inside of her, he tenderly rocked back and forth. He was careful not to be rough like usual. He didn't want to risk hurting the baby even though Lori tried to convince him that it wouldn't. She wanted his cock deeper, but he kept up with his infernal shallow thrusts. Frustrated, Lori pushed at his shoulders until he let her take top.

In a haze of arousal, she started riding him in a frenzy. Jonah used his hands on her hips to try and slow her down, but it was no use. His pregnant wife was a force to be reckoned with. Soon, however, Jonah was groaning along with her. Seeing Lori ride him with such fierce determination had him close to cumming. She slammed down onto his cock, over and over. She took him as deep as possible and before long she was crying out her orgasm. Jonah followed her and felt his seed spilling inside of her. He grunted as it felt like her pussy was milking every single drop from his cock.

When she felt like she wouldn't fall over, Lori gently lifted herself from Jonah's cock with quivering legs. She sank onto the bed next to him and tried to slow her ragged breathing. She snuggled up against her husband and nuzzled her neck with her nose.

"I love you Jonah."

"I love you too Lori." His hand slid to her tummy, "and I love you too."

The End (maybe)

indianfire
indianfire
175 Followers
12