Lori: At the Restaurant

Story Info
She enjoys some younger men at the restaurant.
6.3k words
4.32
126.6k
21
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori and her husband walked into the restaurant/bar.

They had already had dinner elsewhere, and were stopping for a drink at a fun place on the way home.

She had a few glasses of wine with a good dinner, and was in a friendly mood for a change. She also got hornier the more she drank and that was always slightly entertaining, at least until she had that one-drink-too-many and was only good if you liked fucking a corpse.

She wasn’t very adventurous, but her husband tried to make up for that.

Lori is 39, 5’4”, unnaturally blonde, 110 pounds, and not in bad shape.

She’s cute, and hotter after a few drinks.

She had on a knee-length black skirt he had selected, as it was one of her shorter skirts and she had shapely legs.

(Always look for thin ankles, they are a sign of good legs that will remain that way…)

Her blouse was white silk, and she had put on a white bra even though he requested she not wear one. She also put on a black thong under her French-cut pantyhose.

That was about as racy as she got, but hell, it was better than nothing. (Then again, nothing is better than NOTHING…)

The bar was hopping.

Lots of pretty people of all ages and both sexes, maybe a few more folks in their 40’s and 50’s than younger.

One woman, who appeared to be early 50’s trying to look 30, started talking to them.

Her name was Sheila, and she was getting drunk, but could carry on a bit of a conversation, or at least as much as someone on probably her fifth or sixth Crown Royal Manhattan could.

Sheila had on a very short tan skirt and black blouse.

Looked good for her age, and looked like she wanted something younger.

After a few minutes she got up to go to the restroom.

When Sheila came back, she quietly placed her hand on the back of Lori’s husband’s thigh and ran it up his backside under his sport coat.

“N-i-i-ice” he thought to himself.

If he weren’t married he would have been happy to take a shot at pleasing her.

Sheila started complaining that she had gotten a run in her sheer black stocking when she sat down, and promptly pulled her skirt high up on her thigh to show them.

Lori gave her a “that’s a shame” face, and he took a leisurely look at her thick but firm thighs.

He would have liked to return the favor and stroke them, but he was afraid Lori might make a scene.

He leaned over and told Lori about the ass-stroke to see her reaction, and she just laughed with a surprised look on her face.

Guess she was more buzzed than he realized...

Lori leaned over and asked Sheila if she liked what she felt, and Sheila slurred back that she did.

The booze was starting to hit her hard.

She mumbled something about heading out, and Lori’s husband alerted the bartenders so they could get her a cab.

She paid her bill and got up to go outside to get some desperately needed air and sit on the bench and wait. She’d probably pass out.

Poor cabbie that had to carry her... Then again, the cabbie would probably get some cheap feels if not more…

He helped her on put on her leather coat, and took a few steadying steps with her as she made her way towards the door.

Oh well, there went the entertainment.

As he walked back to his stool he saw Lori had “made a friend.”

There was a young gent, dark hair, good build, clean-cut, leaning in and talking to Lori, and they were both smiling that smile you see on the faces of young folks on a second date…when the first date went well and they truly start to get to know one-another and are trying to get someone into bed.

He sat down on Lori’s left, and she introduced him to the young gent named Ben.

He seemed likable enough. Probably 10-12 years younger than them, and clearly happy to have a decent looking older woman intently hanging on every word he said.

Looked like he had a friend sitting next to him, who was busy talking to a young super-model who had come in with two of her super-model friends.

Lori’s husband was leaning over on the stool looking past Ben and his friend, carefully eyeing these women.

Lori didn’t seem to mind, and he was glad they were both able to have a good time.

Lori was playing the sophisticated older woman, drinking down her Absolut Cosmopolitan and explaining to young Ben how the drink was made, and how trendy it was.

Ben was a beer drinker who preferred domestics, and listened intently.

He worked as an assistant chef at a nearby restaurant, so Lori began talking about various food preparations, and the conversation was rolling along.

Her husband noticed she had opened the third button on her blouse, which was pretty risqué for HER. Likely Ben could just see a bit of cleavage at that angle, enhanced as she had worn a push-up bra he bought her at Victoria’s Secret for Christmas.

One of the few pieces of “lingerie” she would “indulge in.”

Whenever she said anything remotely funny Ben would smile broadly, or even laugh gently, and put an arm on her shoulder.

At times he would slide his hand down her back smoothly, but nothing too aggressive. Just heavy flirting, and Lori and her husband were getting a kick out of it.

Sometimes when he slid his hand down her back her blouse pulled open further, allowing a nicer tit-shot. Ben looked like he would lean in at these times so he was probably getting a good show.

“Cheers, Ben!” he thought…

The super-models grew tired of Ben’s friend, so he too was now talking to Lori, pushing his head around Ben as much as possible so he could get a good look at the older babe, and get a few words in.

Her husband bought all three a few rounds and the gents were polite and thanked him each time.

He liked that. If they were going to ogle his wife at least they weren’t being assholes about it. Although he WAS pissed they let the super-models get away…

Lori was enjoying herself immensely.

She was openly laughing, and now occasionally running her hands over their shoulders and backs.

Nothing too outrageous, but she looked like she was contemplating their strong young bodies and happy to have their complete attention.

She didn’t even slow down when her husband started rubbing her back and moving lower.

The place was loud, and there was a rustic roof support behind them so few people could see him stroking her.

Ben and his friend, Carl, suggested that since they were so happy to make such nice new friends they all needed a shot to celebrate.

Lori’s husband told them she was the “shot person.” He drank enough as it was and gave up doing shots years ago.

Lori tried to say “no” but they kept at her, and began suggesting various fruity concoctions.

In her “sophisticated” mood, she suggested that the best shots were the “hard stuff,” and mentioned tequila.

Ben and Carl were inexperienced with tequila, so she took on the role of “teacher,” and informed them SHE would show them how it was DONE.

Her husband didn’t need anyone to tell him. Lori seemed to be holding her booze well that night, so he immediately ordered a round of shots for the three of them.

He also continued to massage her, and had moved down to her lower back, and often would move his hand below the waistband of her pantyhose, although outside her skirt.

She seemed to rise up a bit on her stool, and he took advantage going lower, rolling his hand over her ass cheeks. With just a thong on, her cheeks felt nice and smooth through the soft material of her wool and cotton, form-fitting skirt.

Lori had to get up to go to the restroom.

He thought Ben and Carl would fall off their stools trying to look at her without being too obvious.

He tried to put them further at ease by mentioning, “Her ass looks pretty good with no lines due to her thong, huh?” And then he followed that up nonchalantly by pointing out a few other nice asses at the other side of the bar.

The boys just laughed and high-fived him.

Men can get along so well as long as they have a drink and some hot women to look at.

Lori came back, and he helped her onto the barstool, sliding his hand down her back and completely around her ass now to help her smooth her skirt.

He noticed her thong was MISSING!

Very nice.

She would probably be drunk soon, and never remember that she took it off or the fun they had, and the boys would just be a somewhat-fond-yet-blurry-memory, but for now he just tried to put her usually incredibly boring personality out of his head and savor the moment.

Likely this was the most fun they had in nineteen years of marriage, so why spoil it thinking about how generally their sex life was horrible, unadventurous, and infrequent.

“God bless booze…” he thought…”makes staying married possible for almost everyone…”

She rocked forward and up and he openly massaged her ass now. Anyone behind them who had a view could easily see if they cared to look.

He thought he could feel a bit of wetness right through her skirt, and thought later he would have to check her thong IF she kept it.

He would rub around her ass cheeks, stopping over her pussy to make circles.

Lori just kept right on talking like nothing was going on. Hell, maybe she was getting too far gone from the drink and didn’t even realize it.

Ben and Carl couldn’t really see, since as Lori rose up on her stool she blocked their view. They just thought she was leaning in closer to them to hear better, and they didn’t care as it allowed them to steal more looks at her tits.

The conversation continued.

Lori asked them why they weren’t out with some hot young-things right then, and they replied that they were.

What a load of shit, but in her current state she bought right into it, and tossed her head back and told them they really knew how to make a woman feel good.

The tequila came. Shots, salt, and lemon wedges.

The boys were momentarily nervous. They had seen people drink tequila on TV, but had little idea of what to do. They also heard it was harsh, but they didn’t want to look like amateurs.

Lori instructed them to lick the top of one of their wrists, and shake salt on.

She did so to demonstrate.

Then she licked the salt off her wrist, threw down the shot, and sucked the lemon wedge.

The boys followed suit, and then they all moved forward and slapped hands.

Her husband had ordered Cabo Wabo, so it was very smo-o-o-oth.

The “boys” liked it.

As they were shaking hands he firmly circled her pussy with his hand outside her skirt, applying pressure with his fingertips.

She wiggled her ass. A good sign.

He ordered another round of drinks, although Lori insisted on switching to white wine. Five cosmos by that point were more than enough!

He also ordered another round of shots.

Ben and Carl were thrilled.

The drink made Lori more confident, and she asked them about girlfriends.

Ben said he had broken up with his girlfriend of three years, Mandy, just a few weeks ago.

Carl chimed in that he had several girls he went out with, but nothing too serious. He had come out to cheer Ben up, and he was very glad Lori’s company was doing just that.

Lori mentioned that Ben and Mandy had been together for a pretty long time, and asked what had happened.

Ben told her Mandy didn’t want to, “you know, have sex.”

Lori just laughed mildly.

“What did you DO for three years,” she said.

Ben must have been feeling pretty good as well.

“She would give me hand jobs, and let me massage her tits and ass, but that was about it,” he replied.

“Once, she licked my pole a bit, but she didn’t like it.”

“Pole,” Lori thought to herself. What an interesting choice of words. Not stated in an arrogant way, and she liked that. “Hmmm, ‘pole’ sounds good, she thought…”

Carl laughed at Ben’s being so forthright, and kidded him, “Hell, Mandy was so hot you must have taken matters into your own hands every night!”

Ben blushed. Lori loved that.

The drinks came.

More tequila.

“This time,” Lori stated, “since we know each other so much better, we have to try something different.”

She licked both her wrists and put salt on each.

Then she put a lemon wedge in her teeth and mumbled “Go on-n-n-n.”

Ben’s eyes became large.

Carl wasted no time and jumped at the opportunity.

He took Lori’s right arm in his left hand and held it up, and his shot glass in his right hand.

He licked her wrist, threw down the shot, and tried to suck the lemon.

Carl was stunned but excited, however, as he moved in to suck the lemon she moved it back into her mouth with her tongue, forcing him to touch her lips and suck the juice out of her mouth.

They looked like they were both trying to eat the same bite of food with their lips touching, and a small amount of juice dripped out and down their chins.

Lori’s husband was astonished, as he had NEVER seen her behave this way, but he sure wasn’t complaining.

He started to openly squeeze her ass through her skirt as she “sucked face” with Carl in the truest sense of the term.

Carl sat back in his stool with a smile from ear to ear.

“Now that’s the great way to do a shot of tequila,” Lori exclaimed.

Ben was now as red as a strawberry.

Lori casually picked up another lemon wedge and put it in her teeth.

“Schwell c-c-c-ome on-n-n-n,” she said as best she could through the piece of fruit.

Carl reached over and raised her left arm.

“Try it Ben, it’s fan-fucking-tastic.”

Ben licked her wrist slowly, making eye contact the whole time.

Lori rose up on her stool.

Her husband silently massaged her ass.

Carl cheered them on.

Lucky the bar was busy and noisy and few paid them much attention, although one of the bartenders was watching intently.

Ben raised his glass in front of her face, smiling broadly. He threw down the shot quickly, paused inches from her lips, and then pushed forward.

Again she slipped the fruit into her mouth, but Ben caught her with her tongue still sticking out slightly, so when he sucked he pulled her tongue into his mouth as well.

Now Lori looked surprised, but didn’t pull back.

She bit down on the fruit and a gush of juice was released and Ben sucked it into his mouth, hitting her tongue as well.

Her husband was still in shock. Normally, Lori hated most things ORAL. Kissing was rare, and blowjobs even more so...

Ben started laughing as he sucked on her, causing her to respond in kind, and a good deal of juice slobbered out and onto both of them.

Carl and her husband clapped and slapped them both on the back. The whole group erupted into a fit of laughter.

Lori turned to her husband and asked if he wanted some too. He declined, so she told Carl he would be rewarded for being the most confident, and took both his hands in hers.

She turned both his palms face up.

“They better be clean!” she shot at him.

She then told him to lick his left palm. She shook salt into it, and placed a piece of lemon in his right palm.

“Are you ready, handsome?”

He nodded yes.

She ever-so-slowly licked his left hand, and then pushed out her tongue and more poured than drank the shot into her mouth.

She leaned down and licked all around the lemon sitting on Carl’s hand, before she sucked it up in her mouth, swirled it around, and let it slip back into his palm.

“Is that another lemon wedge in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?” she asked him.

Now CARL blushed.

“I’m happy to see you,” he quickly replied.

“And your soft lips nuzzling on my hand were the stuff of dreams.”

“Wet or dry dreams?” she asked.

“Wet, definitely wet.” He replied.

They giggled.

Lori had to go to the restroom again. She said she needed to clean up.

Ben and Carl stood up politely as she rose. Of course, it also afforded them a good view of her. She was in good but not great shape, but after those shots they couldn’t care less.

“Having a good time fellas?” Her husband asked.

“Unbelievable” they both choked out almost in unison.

“Are you kidding me!?” added Carl. “Your wife is HOT. You are our hero!”

"Hope that is OK to say…” he caught himself and meekly added.

“No problem. But don’t get too excited gents. It’s the booze talking tonight. Lori can be brutally boring and a major bitch, although you probably don’t believe that from this encounter. In fact, in nineteen long years this is about the most exciting she has EVER been.”

“No way!”

“Way.”

“Well, she’s making up for it pretty well then?”

“Wait’ll you’ve been married for a very long time, and then think back to this night and answer that question for yourself.”

After he said it, he wished them both better luck than he had. He still believed in true love and the possibility of happy marriages.

Lori had come back.

She was holding up surprisingly well given the alcohol.

Her husband ordered some shrimp and bruschetta to eat, as well as another round of drinks.

Better get a little food in her he thought, although that was a double-edged sword as it would help her for now, but likely come back up sometime during the night or in the morning.

He dreaded the thought of what a bitch she would be tomorrow when hung over, but what can you do? He wasn’t going to stop her now.

The food and drinks arrived, and they got a kick out of holding the shrimp by the tail as she sucked them in and bit them off aggressively, growling a little each time.

He had rubbed down her back again and this time realized she must have taken off her bra!

From the boy’s angle of view she must have been silhouetted against the lights in the room behind them and they must be able to see her nipples pretty well.

Lori had medium sized breasts, and nice small, sharp nipples that pointed up.

Her husband liked them, and always took pleasure in pinching them until she hollered he was being too rough. (And then he’d pinch them some more…)

Ben and Carl both had bulges in their pants, and her husband was a bit excited as well from rubbing her as much as he was.

At one point as she leaned forward to get a shrimp she put a hand on Ben and Carl’s legs to support herself, and they each supported her by placing a hand on her sides quite near her tits.

He thought they likely both came right then and there.

The conversation wandered and turned more and more to relationships.

He thought they would both choke to death when Lori asked them about favorite sexual positions, although Carl recovered well and said “any one that would involve you.”

More bullshit, but again it was working as they could all clearly see her nipples were erect and pointing straight ahead.

The bar was thinning out, and it was time for their next shot.

“Do something interesting gents” her husband challenged them.

Lori’s blouse was fairly open, and Carl was emboldened.

He took the lemon and rubbed it all around her chest just above her cleavage, causing her to roll back on the stool and go into a fit of laughter.

He threw some salt, spilling a good bit down her front.

He licked her, downed the shot, and licked her again to get some lemon.

She was laughing, choking and moaning all at the same time, and her husband was pretty sure Carl took the opportunity to check her breast size, if you know what I mean.

A crowbar could not have pried Ben’s eyes off them.

In fact, his eyes looked glazed over for the moment.

Then, not to be outdone, Ben snapped out of it and told Lori to slide her pantyhose down.

AMAZINGLY, Lori started shimmying and complied!!!

She lowered them so they were just above her knees but still under her skirt so no one in the bar could really tell they were pulled down.

She rubbed her hand over Ben’s hair and said, “What do you have in mind, Big Boy?”

12