Lori: At the Restaurant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben dropped his napkin as a distraction, grabbed the salt and a lemon and got off his stool.

He kneeled down in front of Lori as if to retrieve it.

Few could see exactly what was going on.

Carl tossed his head back in disbelief and laughed.

Like lightning, Ben pushed his head up her skirt and licked a thigh and put salt on it.

Then he rubbed the lemon on the other side.

“Wish I were THAT lemon,” Carl let out.

Ben pulled his head out and smiled mischievously.

He popped back under, licked the salt, popped back out and swallowed the shot, and then shot back under for the lemon.

Lori moaned softly. “I think I just came. What a way to DO a shot,” she said breathlessly.

Ben hopped back up looking a little disheveled, but feeling heroic.

Lori slid over and kissed him softly on the cheek.

“Thank you” she purred.

She wiggled her hose back up as discreetly as she could.

Carl high-fived Ben.

“You’re a God, Man! I never thought you had it in you!”

“Bravo!” said Lori’s husband.

These boys have potential he thought…

Despite the excitement, Lori looked like she was getting tired.

She smiled, but yawned, and he knew these as the signs she the alcohol was affecting her greatly, or not-so-greatly depending on your perspective.

“Almost time to go fellers” he said.

“But we’re just getting started!” they exclaimed.

“Yes, but your date is fading fast” he replied.

“Tell you what. I would love a few beers and a few games of pool. We don’t live far. How about we run over to our place, and if Lori passes out so be it. I have cold Miller Lights and a decent table, and at least we can shoot a few games and I’ll drop you back off here” Lori’s husband suggested.

“Sounds good” Carl anxiously replied. “Besides, you might need help carrying her in the house if she passes out” he jokingly added.

“Good deal, and if she DOES pass out you can feel her up as much as you want.”

“HEY!” Lori shouted!

“Oh come off it, you’d love it you darn slut-goddess” he amusingly retorted.

She shot him a nasty glance, or at least as nasty as she could muster.

He paid the bill and the group headed out to their SUV. The poor bartenders sure looked sad as they left.

It was pretty cold as Lori’s husband got in to drive, and suggested the “boys” help her in the back seat.

“Prop her up if she needs it” he cheered.

She did not put her coat on, and they threw it into the third row of seats.

Ben slid in first holding Lori’s arm and supporting her.

Carl was behind, and placed his hands on her ass to push her up into the vehicle.

She fired back a glance and a smile as he cupped her and lifted.

They sat on either side in the back. It was a large SUV, with three seats, and the interior was leather.

“Nice car” said Carl.

“Not bad, but gas mileage sucks” Lori’s husband replied.

“It’s pretty roomy though. Gotta love that third seat.”

“The middle of the second row folds down as an armrest. I always wanted to bend Lori over it and take her, but she’s ALWAYS worried SOMEONE will see.”

“Fuck you” Lori chimed in, “Stop talking like that.”

“There ya go, the REAL Lori is emerging” he replied to no one in particular. “Pretty hot, but a pain in the ass…”

“Asshole” was all she could manage.

“What’s that, you want it in your asshole?” he replied.

“In your dreams, dickhead” she said.

“Don’t I KNOW IT” he mumbled.

Ben and Carl looked at each other and were uneasy.

“Sorry gents, you shouldn’t have to put up with this. I’ll shut the fuck up” he added.

He put the car in gear and started out of the parking lot. It was a dark night.

Lori put an arm around each of them in the back.

I’ll show that asshole she thought.

She turned and began kissing Ben and Carl in turn.

Her husband noticed in the rear view mirror.

“Have at her, Gents!” he encouraged.

Ben and Carl were nervous, but her lips were so soft and hot and inviting.

“She took off her bra in the bathroom at the bar for you, so you might as well enjoy what you can” Lori’s husband added.

LORI was now nervous.

Ben and Carl were a great tag team.

As Lori would turn towards one and kiss them, the other would slide a hand up and over her blouse and stroke her tits. As she would turn to say stop it, the one stroking her would start kissing and the other would feel her breasts.

And so it went for a few minutes.

She was like a person watching a tennis match, moving her head from side-to-side trying to keep up with the action.

Carl, no surprise, was the first to make a move.

As Lori was kissing Ben deeply Carl gently slid one hand over her tits and the other up her thigh.

Lori snapped around to holler at him and he started to kiss her right away and took his hand off her breast, but he continued to move up her thigh.

She SEEMED like she was trying to protest, but she also SEEMED to be getting very short of breath and moaning softly.

Ben was reluctant but saw her husband turning his head to the back seat and smiling and nodding yes at him. He figured it was now or never, and started to unbutton her blouse.

Lori struggled a bit to turn from Carl, who had her in a lip lock, as Ben had opened three buttons with just one to go that was above her waistband.

Geeze, Carl and she were REALLY going at it. He had never seen such hot kissing.

She finally broke away from Carl and turned to Ben.

Their eyes met for what seemed like a minute, and then he enveloped her mouth in his.

“Hot damn” her husband said. “She likes that boy’s mouth, Carl.”

Carl saw her shirt opened and moved right in.

He grabbed one tit with his hand and one with his mouth, and continued to move up her skirt with the other hand.

“I’ve been rubbing her all night Boys, so you have to let me know just how wet she is!” her husband called over the seat.

Lori tried to pry herself loose but they were just too entangled.

The thought of what she was doing was sobering, but hell, her asshole husband was right there and couldn’t care less so what the fuck…

She had forgotten just how strong young men could be.

Carl was sucking her tit like he wanted fresh milk, and Ben’s tongue, long and strong, was so far down her throat he must be hitting her intestines.

Ben had joined Carl moving up her opposite thigh, and she tried to move her hands down to stop their progress but she just couldn’t seem to find them under her skirt. Maybe it was dark or maybe she just liked it too much.

As her head was spinning, she felt the car stop.

Her husband had pulled into the back of a dark parking lot where the car was out of sight of the world, and was now turning around to see full-on what was going on in the back seat.

He would tell them to knock it off she thought.

By now, Carl had reached her pussy, and gasped as he realized she had no underwear beneath her pantyhose.

“I thought she had a thong” he blurted out to no one in particular.

From the driver’s seat she heard “She took it off in the bar, knucklehead. She wants you.”

Lori tried to say no and stop them, but it was like she was in a dream.

Carl pressed on, rubbing the front of her snatch, and now she could feel another hand making its way up.

She flipped her head back and forth from Carl to Ben as she felt a hand on each tit and one on each side of her pussy.

“P-P-P-P-lease” she moaned. “S-s-s-s-top now, I’m old enough to be your mother…”

“No you’re not” was all she heard in reply.

They pressed on.

Her shirt was torn open and her tits popped out. Her nipples ached mostly from being erect and now from being manipulated and pinched.

She couldn’t even tell whose tongue was being thrust down her throat anymore, and she didn’t care as they all tasted fresh and virile and animated.

Her legs were spread wide, and her hose were torn open. She struggled and moaned, but the assault continued.

“Make her cum hard gents” was all she heard from the front seat.

Her legs were raised and her hose were roughly pulled off now.

“You hot bitch” was whispered in her ear in an urgent tone, followed by a wet tongue.

“We’re going to fuck you h-a-a-r-r-d-d.”

Fingers were rubbing her pussy lips, and first one, and then quickly two fingers were pushed in.

“Damn, she’s wet!” someone blurted out.

Her husband was pleased.

He didn’t want all his efforts to have been in vain tonight. His cock was rock hard watching these two young gents roam all over his wife.

Ever respectful, they would look to him before they would venture into a new area making sure he nodded his consent.

As they were ready to finger her pussy he waited to several seconds to see if they would hold off waiting for his “OK.”

They did.

Good gents. He would have to have the over again for a drink and more of the same…

Her legs were now raised up with each being firmly held, causing her to slide down in the seat.

Both Ben and Carl focused their mouths on her nipples, and with their other hands each had a pussy lip to rub and pinch.

“She needs more experience sucking cock” came front the front seat.

Carl smiled evilly as he grabbed her hair and turned her head towards his crotch.

“See how happy I am to see you” he said as he pulled her into his lap.

Ben took both legs and flipped her around so she found herself kneeling up on the seat with her head in Carl’s lap.

Ben, paying no heed, ran both his hands up her legs and over her ass cheeks.

He squeezed and pinched and loved it as she tried to avoid his hands and bucked constantly.

Her husband now reached back and slapped at her buttocks. Ben smiled at him and pushed her skirt up so her ass was fully exposed.

“Thank you, Sir…much obliged” was offered.

Carl had pulled out a 6” cock that was at least 3” around.

His loose fitting jeans hadn’t suggested he was packing such a monster.

He grabbed the back of her neck and squeezed until she started to holler, and then pushed his cock into her mouth.

She had trouble getting the thick head past her lips.

“Pretend it’s a lemon wedge, bitch” he offered.

She took it in, and tried to close her lips around it quickly as she didn’t want it going any further.

Ben was now shoving three thick fingers in her wet pussy, stroking in and out constantly, while Carl grabbed and pulled at her tits, and her husband spanked her harshly.

“Suck it bitch”…”

Are you enjoying it bitch”…”

Have you been a bad bitch?”

They were all calling her a bitch, but she didn’t seem to mind.

At this point her pussy spasmed and she flexed and tightened her muscles on Ben’s fingers.

She screamed as wave after wave of her orgasm hit her. She had NEVER cum this much!

Carl pushed his cock all the way to the back of her throat, and started shooting a ton of sticky cum past her tonsils.

“It’s not lemon juice, don’t spill a drop bitch” was all he said.

Her husband seemed to notice her cum and his spanking got much harder, and he rubbed his hand over her ass and around her asshole.

That she was sober enough to remember, she only let him ass-fuck her a couple of times early in their life together after he had closed a big deal and made some money, and she thought maybe their marriage COULD work, but not in the last six or seven years.

While it wasn’t the worst thing, her upbringing suggested such things simply were not “normal” and a lady should NEVER do it.

She didn’t like that he was rubbing her there now, but she couldn’t do much about it.

The fact that she had an orgasm was like somebody blowing a trumpet to “Charge!”

She found herself being pushed over to suck Ben’s rock-hard cock, and Carl was shoving what felt like his whole hand up her slit.

Ben was even bigger than Carl, and she wondered how she hadn’t noticed such a monster!

Ben twisted her hair and grabbed the sides of her head and led her up and down his cock rapidly.

Carl had shoved his face in her crotch and was licking her pussy and clit like she was the last ice cream cone on the planet.

At least her husband’s slapping had stopped.

“Alright gents, let’s change our strategy here” came from the driver.

Lori thought he was FINALLY going to put an end to this and she fell back on the seat and started to breath deeply.

“Ben, climb back to the third row of seating. Carl, you’re hard again, sit down in the middle of the second row and lift that bitch onto your cock. Ben, as she falls forward, make her suck you till you come out her neck.”

The boys took orders well and quickly she was impaled on Carl and bent over the seat sucking Ben.

They were getting into a pretty good rhythm, and her juices were flowing again.

Then she felt it.

That asshole!

He was pushing two fingers up her little bunghole.

He had rubbed around her crack for lubrication and now he was violating her in a way HE knew she HATED.

She tried to struggle but with Ben’s hands driving her face, and Carl’s mouth sucking down one nipple and his hands pulling and stretching the other one, she couldn’t do much.

She tried to scream at him, but it was muffled on Ben’s cock and they all enjoyed her struggles.

“Well, time for me to have some fun along with you.”

He put his legs over the seats and positioned himself behind her. Then he rubbed the head of his dick up and down her crack.

“Nice job, guys. I’ve never made her this wet!”

He was gentle for a few seconds, pushing the head of his cock in, and then he rammed forward and she felt for a moment like she was ripping.

She hollered into Ben’s cock and he LOVED IT.

Carl could feel her tense, and this made her pussy feel that much tighter.

He LOVED IT.

Her husband was nailing her for al he was worth, and it felt GREAT.

Soon they all hit a rhythm, and she hated to admit it, but they all came together.

She swallowed about a gallon of cum from Ben.

Carl shot so much she thought he was pissing in her pussy, and her husband came so much in her ass she shit it out for a two weeks.

They flipped her over, and Carl and her husband made her clean them off while Ben reached around and played with her tits.

She was humiliated, and ready to kill them, but she passed out after a few minutes from the sex and the booze.

He drove on home and got the camera and took a few pictures to remember the evening.

Then he drove the gents back to the restaurant and their car.

He took her home and fucked her some more, which was abut all she remembered, or at least all that she would ADMIT remembering, but she sure seemed to jump when he mentioned the names Ben and Carl.

The SUV had to be cleaned four times, but that was a labor of love, if you know what I mean…

Lori doesn’t know it, but he has arranged to meet Ben and Carl on their next anniversary. We’ll have to let you know how that turns out…

12