Lori Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had already worked my shorts off and was slowly jerking off to her voice. I prompted "Where did you touch yourself?"

Barely audibly she said "I touched my pussy. Mike, I'm a dirty girl! I made myself cum! I had never felt it that intense before and I almost fell down." she paused. "But Mike it gets worse!"

"Worse?" I croaked.

"Yes! Suddenly, I can't stop thinking about sex. Mike, I'm worried that I might do something I'll regret. I've already made it part of my nightly routine to wait until everyone is asleep then I sneak outside naked. I walk around the house, the yard, the barn and I can't stop touching myself. Last night I actually walked down the middle of the road in front of the house! I laid down on the center line and rubbed my pussy until I came. Mike, I came so hard I think I screamed out your name. I've been lucky so far and I haven't been caught but I need help." Pausing again, she asked "Will you help me?"

"Uh huh" I groaned because she was talking like a dirty girl but she was going to be MY dirty girl. "Lori, I'll do whatever I can to help you."

I heard her giggle evilly. "Maybe you can help me tomorrow."

I was getting close to cumming just imaging her walking around naked. I desperately wanted to see her naked body and watch as she pleasured herself. I must have moaned too loudly because, in a stern voice Lori asked "Mike? What are you doing?"

I hesitated answering her and she asked "Mike? Are you masturbating?"

"Yeah." I was ashamed that I was called out but I couldn't help it and told her so. "Lori, ever since you started telling me what you did Saturday my dick has been harder than it's ever been. I couldn't help it" I almost pleaded "I want to see you naked."

Lori let out a loud evil laugh and said "So, you're a 'dirty boy'. Jerking off thinking about his new girlfriend. Are you going to cum?"

"I'm close."

"Does the thought of me rubbing my little pussy turn you on?"

"God, yes! I want to see you do it."

"Do what?"

"I want to see you rub your pussy and make yourself cum."

"OK"

My eyes were squeezed shut as I tried to picture her body.

"Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"I want you to do something."

"What? Anything." And right then I meant it.

"Look at the second text I sent." I had forgotten the text. I pulled the phone away from my face and frantically opened my message. It was a picture of Lori completely naked sitting in her chair, legs drawn up and her pussy was spread open with two fingers buried inside. Her body was beyond astonishing. Her abs were taut below perfect breasts that were topped with light brown nipples. I worked my way up and she was staring out of the picture at me that totally focused look that she had been getting lately. I heard her on the phone calling my name.

"Lori, oh my God! You're perfect!"

"Do you like that?" She teased.

"I've never seen anything more beautiful." I replied.

"Mike? This is important. Are you close? Are you going to cum?"

"Yeah"

"I want you to cum looking at my body. Looking at me. Do you like how I shaved my pussy? Mike? I did it for you."

That was it! I grunted and groaned as my orgasm hit me. The first shot hit my headboard. The next landed on my neck. I kept stroking and looking at Lori's perfect body and I kept pumping out cum. Finally, it ended but I was covered. I lay there panting for a few seconds until I remembered Lori was on the phone. "That was incredible!" I gasped.

She laughed. "It sounded like it. Now, one more thing."

"Heh, I'm not sure what I'll be able to do but sure."

"Delete the picture."

"What?!?!" I couldn't. It was the perfect picture. I needed to keep it.

"Do it. Do it and tell me the truth that you did." She commanded.

Sighing, I reluctantly deleted the image. "It's done."

"Really?"

"Yes. It was one of the hardest things I've had to do but I did it."

"Thanks"

"I should be thanking you!"

"It's almost time for my walk so I have to go. Goodnight, Mike." and then she was gone. I lay there until I finally drifted off to sleep.

My head was in my locker as I felt someone squeeze my butt. I had been hoping she would do that. I turned around and there she was; hair restrained by a pink headband she had pink hoop earrings and she was wearing her customary pink lip-gloss. She didn't need any other makeup. I looked at the rest of her, she was wearing a white blouse with pink plaid at the collar and cuffs and a pink plaid knee-length skirt. Grinning, I said "Hi." She had worn this before but today, well, today she looked stunning, radiant, incredible, and naughty.

"Phone." She stated, holding out her hand. I had deleted the picture but I guess she needed to see for herself. I handed it to her and watched as she went through my messages and all of my pictures. Finally she looked up and smiled. "I knew I could trust you but I couldn't have that picture get out."

"I didn't want to delete it. You were, are, incredibly hot." I stated honestly. I briefly regretted not saving it to my computer but I crushed that thought.

"You liked that?" she teased. "Sorry, I know you wouldn't show it around but if someone got your phone it would be everywhere." She leaned in and whispered in my ear "I may be your dirty girl but the school doesn't need to know that."

"Are we a secret, then? To everybody else?" I asked.

"Nah, it's what we do that's a secret." I heard the words 'what we do' and I wanted to ask but I was still feeling like I needed to follow her lead and was worried that if I said the wrong thing I would end it. However, before I got to say anything she turned and walked away. I watched her walk down the hall then stop.

"OH! I almost forgot!" she exclaimed then quickly walked back to me. I was aware of how her breasts bounced with each step and wondered how I could ever have missed it. "Here" Her hands were shaking as she handed me some papers. "Open them in order." A time was written on each one. "And can you put this in your locker? I don't have time to drop it off at mine before class." 'This' was a small white gift bag. She looked me in the eye "Promise."

There were five intricately folded notes. The top one was labeled "Now" then 9:15, 11:45, 1:45, and 2:15. I gave her a questioning look then replied "OK, I promise."

She placed her finger on the top note and said "Now." Then turned away and walked back down the hall. I watched her butt sway as she walked then stuffed the other four notes into my pocket and opened the first.

It simply read "I've got better pictures. Your DG"

The memory of her naked body flashed into my mind as I stared at the note then looked down the hall and saw that she was watching me. Then blew me a kiss and walked away.

I felt my dick start to get swell as I tried to imagine what pictures she might have and how they could be any better than the one she had sent me last night. Hearing the warning bell, I looked around. I needed to get to class but I had no idea how I was going to concentrate on anything for the rest of the day.

First period: Physics. I was normally one of the top students in class but I couldn't focus on Sine, Cosine, let alone the coefficient of anything. When Mr. Kimber asked a question about kinetic friction I could only think of Lori. It was the worst class I had. I was so distracted that Mr. Kimber asked me to stay after class. He was concerned that something was wrong. When I assured him that I was OK, just a little distracted, he said to make sure I was clear headed on Monday.

Second period: Pre-Calc. It was the only morning class I shared with Lori but at the beginning of the semester Mr. Bee had separated us because he wanted to make sure that the class was as dry, boring and monotonous as math is supposed to be. I was two rows behind and one seat over from Lori. She was already in class and I just made it. She was talking to Vanessa who sat next to her and briefly turned around to flash me a smile and a wave. I was determined not to let her keep me so off balance that I let Mr. Bee embarrass me with a question so I focused on the description of two-dimensional vectors he had written on the board. As he droned on, I lost track of everything else and started to relax. Then I saw Lori trying to discreetly get my attention while Mr. Bee was focused on the chalkboard. I looked at her and she pointed at the clock. It was 9:15; time for the second note.

I quietly dug it out of my pocket, making sure that I wasn't attracting unwanted attention. Again with the quick smile then she turned back to pay attention. I slowly opened the note. And had to read it twice.

It read: "I felt your dick get hard, Friday, when we kissed. I couldn't believe how BIG it felt. That's why I had to check it out during lunch yesterday. At some point you're going to have to show me what it looks like. Your DG" I could tell that she had settled on 'dick' after at least one other choice because of the eraser marks.

I immediately felt like my dick was going to rip through my pants. I stuffed the note in my pocket just in time because Mr. Bee had asked a question and I had no idea what it was. He looked around the room, looking for the one person that failed to pay attention and settled on me. "Mike? What's you answer?"

I was stumped. I could barely think about where I was. There wasn't any way that I was going to be able to answer. I must have looked quite a sight because he walked over to my desk and asked if I was alright. That I looked pale as a ghost. I muttered I was fine but he sent me to the school nurse to be sure. "I have a no passing out in class rule, Mr. Andrews." he joked.

I slowly got up, careful to hide my erection and shuffled out of the room. As the door closed I heard Lori snort and burst out laughing. Once I figure out the rules of her game I swore I was going to get even with her. Then I thought about what she had told me and I wondered if that might not be a part of her plan.

Ms. Pat, the nurse, had me sit back as she took my temperature and asked me if I felt faint or sick to my stomach. I assured her that I was fine, that Mr. Bee sent me against my wishes. She told me to lie down and I almost got up to do it but I realized that my 'condition' would be painfully obvious. Ms. Pat's eyes seemed to widen with realization and she turned away. I felt like I must have turned beet red but she was a professional and told me to stay put until I felt better and went to get me a glass of water.

I sat there for most of the next hour trying not to think of Lori or her notes but I was pretty much a useless endeavor. We had too much history and anything I would think of would bring my thoughts to her then to her now. I wondered how long this had been building. She had told me last night that it started after Christmas but I remembered a hug at Thanksgiving and a lingering touch at random times. I realized I could see that change I her going back to the first of school and I wondered what had changed and or happened. The bell rang; I stood up and assured Ms. Pat that I was fine and she absently gave me her OK to leave.

Third period: Computer Programming. My 'after high-school' plans were still vague but I thought it might be smart to learn more about computers than how to browse the web; to my surprise I found that this was my favorite class.

Eric asked if I was OK and if we (the gang) getting together tonight. I assured him that everything was fine but that I thought I had something going on. I lost myself in the class until my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was Lori and the message was:'1045 don't forget.' I glanced at the clock on my phone and saw that it was 10:45. I was glad she had reminded me but I was really involved in the web page I was fine-tuning. I thought about waiting until the class ended but I had promised. I dug it out and made sure no one was watching as I unfolded the message.

She had written "Just thought you should know that I took my panties off in the girl's bathroom right before I met you at your locker. Your DG"

I read it several times before I could bring myself back to where I was. She was naked under her dress. Fuck. I was going to die from sudden brain blood loss if she kept this up. I almost excused myself to go to the bathroom to try and do something about my erection. I imagined her sitting at a desk with her naked butt rubbing against a seat; the thought of her having an accident and falling down, flashing everyone in the hall, the thoughts flowed through my mind and when the bell rang. I think I saved my program as I left the room. I know I was hunched over, books in front when I ran into Lori. She was by my locker as I walked up, talking to the rest of our friends. She flashed me a smile and returned to talking to Vanessa. I put my books in my locker and was about to close the door when Lori pointed to the bag. "Hey, thanks for holding on to that for me, I didn't have time to put it in my locker this morning." Then deliberately closed the door and we walked off to lunch.

Lunch was uneventful except for the look she gave me when we sat down. Her eyes locked onto mine as she flipped up the back of her skirt and sat down then the look was gone. Several of our friends asked if I was OK when they heard I had been sent to the nurse and Lori almost snorted milk out of her nose laughing; bitch.

No, I was OK, I told everyone. I just got a little light headed.

We talked about weekend plans and Lori mentioned that she and her family were going to visit her grandmother this weekend and were leaving right after school. I almost said something until I felt her kick me under the table. I mentioned that I had to do some work on the farms and it continued like that around the table. No plans, it seemed that we were all busy this weekend. As lunch ended Lori reached over and gave my leg a quick squeeze then she was off.

Fourth period: Yearbook. Lori and I walked to class together but she refused to talk about anything other than how the yearbook was progressing. I was working on a picture collage for the cover and was almost done. Lori had the fun job in that her part of the class was responsible for getting the sponsors to pay for the publication. They, she, got to leave school and go to the different local businesses and ask for donations while the rest of us sorted through thousands of pictures to use during Baccalaureate or the yearbook.

We checked in and went to our separate areas. I was scanning the last few pictures into the computer when Lori walked over, and in her most public display yet, she grabbed my hand then leaned in to whisper "I told my parents that I had a school project to finish so I couldn't go to Grams. Mom told me to be sure to lock the doors at night. Have you looked outside?" I shook my head no then stole a glance. I almost begged Mr. Simms to let me go with her. The wind had picked up and I could only imagine how hard it would be to keep her skirt down. Lori gave me a wicked smile and left.

I sighed then busied myself with finishing the pictures and tried to put Lori out of my mind. I had scanned, labeled and cataloged the last picture by the time class was over.

Sixth period: English Comp 1. Ms. White, as always, greeted us at the door then locked it behind us. I've always wondered if that was to prevent what she called 'The Mad Comma'er' from escaping. If I passed this class I would probably kiss her.

Lori hadn't made it yet so, even though Ms. White knew why she was tardy, she would still give her the third degree. We were passing our weekly writing assignment in when there was a knock on the door. Ms. White ignored it until she had collected all of the papers. She graciously opened the door complaining loudly about what a disruption it was to have children showing up late and disturbing her class. Lori walked in, hair completely windblown. She apologized for being late then looked at me and winked. Ms. White told Lori to take her seat so that the class could continue. We listened as she lectured us about our research papers, sentence structure, and how important it was to be able to write good, I mean well, until it was time for us to go to the library. We sat across from each other and I was dying to ask what, if anything, had happened but she busied herself working on her paper. I gave up and tried to do the same but just as I was getting into it my phone buzzed again; '1:45'.

I made sure no one was watching and dug out the note. It was longer than the others. 'OK. This is the big one. I've teased you all day and since you've been a good sport (or I would have asked for the unopened notes back) it's time to ask something. I need to know you can help me be a dirty girl. YOUR Dirty Girl. If this isn't too much then here are the rules. 1) Keep me safe. 2) Push me to expand our experiences (she had underlined 'our') 3) Be true to me and I will be true to you 4) Keep me from losing control If you can PROMISE to do this write yes and give me the note.

I didn't rush to write 'yes'. I mean, there was never a doubt that I would agree so I thought about it and what it meant. We had been close for many years. Best friends and now it looked like, maybe lovers. To the best of my knowledge we were both virgins so this was a big step. I glanced up at Lori and she was staring at me and shaking? I smiled as I wrote 'YES you can trust me with anything', refolded the note and slid it across the table.

Lori reached for the note and I grabbed her hand. She tensed then we made eye contact. I smiled at her and said "Yes." she visibly relaxed and smiled back. She pulled the note back to herself and the read it, closed her eyes and stood. "Let me have the last note."

She didn't seem to be angry or nervous or, well, I couldn't tell what she was feeling but I reached into my pocket and gave it to her. She wandered off through the book aisles and I just watched.

It's funny, she had been teasing me all day and then this note changed everything. I was concerned about her but I was also very confused. A few minutes later she returned and handed me the note she had taken. She had changed the time from 2:15 to 'After last bell'. Then she moved her papers from across the table to next to me and sat down. I asked "You OK?"

"I am now." She grabbed my hand and we sat there until the bell rang.

Our next class was study hall so we were staying in the library.

Study hall was just that. I was able to focus on schoolwork and get most of my homework done. In fact, I was so focused that when the last bell rang I was annoyed that it had ended until my phone buzzed. 'Now' Lori had already slipped out.

I pulled the last note from my pocket and read it when she had taken it from me she had changed what it said.

'You're probably going to see me naked in your truck tonight.' The word 'probably had been scratched out and over it had been written 'definitely' and at the bottom she added 'I am so horny walking around school without panties'

I grinned and tried to imagine what it looked like and realized that I was going to see for myself later. I managed to get to my locker without showing the bulge in my pants and got the books I needed. I also grabbed the bag that Lori had left. I knew what was inside but decided to wait until I was in a little less crowded area that the school hallway to look. I almost ran to my truck.

Lori was not waiting like I expected her to be. I gave her a ride home on most days but, apparently, not today. I looked in the back and there were a pair of white cotton panties and a note.

'Change of time. Pick me up at 5. Wear your grey shorts and the green shirt I got you for your birthday. And NO jerking off!!!'

I laughed at the last because I had thought about it but she had plans.

The next hour and a half seemed to drag by. Mom was at home when I got there and she told me that Karen, Lori's mom, had called to tell her that Lori was staying home while they went to her mother's and had asked that I check in with her to make sure she was safe. I promised that I would take the time to check on her. Then she asked if I had any plans for the weekend. I said I had to work on the yearbook and take some pictures. We talked about that and school for a while but I kept glancing at the clock until Mom asked if I had to be somewhere. I said I was going out with a few friends and we were leaving at 5. With a reminder to be safe she let me go.