Lori Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raced up to my room, got my clothes ready then a quick shower and shave later I was flying down the stairs again. I had about 20 minutes to get there and I needed to fill up the truck.

Mom stopped me at the door and looked me in the eye and said "Be careful. Don't go too fast. And be safe." I kissed her cheek and said that I would and it only occurred to me as I was almost to Lori's house that maybe she knew that something was going on.

I knocked on her door and she answered almost immediately. She had changed clothes and was now wearing a light blue halter dress with spaghetti straps that fell to mid-thigh. She still had on her white shoes and socks. Her hair was in its customary pony tail and had put on a little eye makeup, making them appear larger and more innocent. "You look wonderful. I feel underdressed."

"Thanks but you look great, too." Then she looked down and said, "I'm a little underdressed too." I instantly knew what she meant. "Want a peek?"

Sighing, I told her "Lori, if I looked now, we wouldn't leave the house." She blushed bright red at that and smiled.

"Maybe that's what I want."

"Maybe." I stepped into the house and wrapped my arms around her and said "this is going to be one of the hardest things I'm ever going to do or say but; we need to go out first." She put her arms around me and pressed her head against me shoulder and nodded. "But after dinner...you might get a different answer."

She pulled back and then lightly kissed me and stated "We need to eat very soon."

Lori sat next to me for the 40 minute drive to the City and we talked about school, our friends and what there would say if they knew were together. Pretty much anything but about what we were doing or maybe going to do. We ate a Fridays and saw a few people we knew but ignored them.

We pretty much ignored our food as well. We drove to Lake Hefner and strolled along the paths for a while. It had been a warm winter and the early spring was the same. I've been on several dates and had a good time but it was so much more tonight.

I didn't think about sex for most of the evening but as it began to get dark Lori started to tease again. The first time was when she had skipped ahead on the path then bent at the waist to make sure her shoes were tied properly. I glanced around and we were alone so I stood there and watched. I saw the curve of her ass cheeks and I could confirm that she wasn't wearing panties.

Another time she twirled around so that her skirt flew up. I got a show and the jogger who was passing at the time did as well. Finally she kept rubbing at her chest just above her dress and asked me if I could see if anything had bit her and while I was looking she pulled her top down, revealing her perfect breasts and rock hard nipples. As she started to pull her top back up I said "Wait, I think I see something."

"What?" she asked, concerned and started looking for real, using her hands to move her breasts to get a better look. "What? Where is it?"

I laughed and pointed "Over there, I think that guy just got a fantastic look at you playing with your boobs!"

"WHAT?!? Where?" She squealed then looked around and finally saw him sitting on the bench a few feet away. She stuck her tongue out at me then him and said loud enough for him to hear. "I may not look it but I turned 18 three weeks ago!" then refused to pull her top up until we had passed him. "It's time to go." I agreed and we almost ran back to the truck.

We laughed about what had happened on the way home and just as we had left the City Lori said "You could have at least told me he was there."

"I did" I reminded her.

"Yeah, after I had been groping myself!"

"Well, your note did say that you wanted me to help push you. I thought that might be a push."

"More like a shove! I mean, when I saw him sitting there staring at me!" She stopped and sat there for a minute as we drove. "Pull off on that next lease road."

"Why."

"Do it."

I thought I had pissed her off and started to ask what was wrong but she shook her head. I slowed down and turned onto the road and Lori scooted back to her side of the truck and said "Stop. Turn off the truck." I did and killed the lights. I waited for her to say something but she turned towards the window then rolled it down.

"Lori, I..." and she got out of the truck.

"Stay here." then walked out of sight. I was more than a little worried until I heard her at the window again. She stood outside and leaned against the door. "I lied to you last night."

"About what?"

"It wasn't after that ride at Christmas that I first thought of us. Mom and I had taken that trip right before school started, you remember?" I nodded but I don't think could see. "My periods had been getting worse each month and we went to Dallas to have a specialist see what he could find." I suddenly got worried and her words echoed my thoughts. "Hell, I'm young and I read a lot on the web, there were all kinds of horrible things that I just KNEW were wrong with me. I talked to mom about it. That's why we went." She got quieter. "Mom wanted to help me so they ran all kinds of test and came back with exactly nothing. My normal doctor had told me there was nothing to be scared of, that some women had a worse time of it than others. The Doctor in Dallas confirmed that." Frustration plain in her voice, "There was, no there is nothing wrong with me. But he did say that some women respond to hormone therapy and that can reduce the pain and overall symptoms. I was all for it but he looked to my mother for approval." She paused. I gathered myself for some horrible revelation when she continued. "Birth control pills. That's the therapy."

"What!" I blurted. I had been expecting some long draw out procedure.

She laughed. "That's right, I'm on the pill!"

"Oh." Then "OH!" I could see her grin in the darkness.

"We haven't told Dad because you know how that would go....'No daughter of mine's gonna be on birth control! Next thing you know she'll be sleeping with half the town!'"

I was concerned because I knew that she hadn't but the thought raced through my mind faster than I could stop. 'Who?'

"Mom and I talked about it for days and I promised her that I wouldn't even THINK about having sex until after I turned 18. Then it was all I could think about. And it was always you."

I didn't know what to say. I felt stupid sitting there with an erection three stories high as she spilled out her heart but as she talked I became less concerned and more....

I felt something hit me in the face and then the door opened and closed. I pulled the cloth away and Lori was sitting next to me. I couldn't see for certain but I knew what had happened. "Let's go home." It took everything I had not to turn on the dome light but as I started the truck the glow from the radio displayed her to me. "Like what you see?" she giggled.

"More than anything on earth "I breathed.

"I told you I was going to be naked in your truck."

"Yes, yes you did. And I have been trying to not think of that since I read it."

"Why?" she asked innocently.

"Lori, I have that picture you sent me last night burned into my brain. The thought of that, of you sitting like that next to me is almost enough to make me..." I trailed off.

"What? Make you what? Tell me."

"Your teasing all day has made it hard to think and seeing you naked like this is about to push me over."

Very matter-of-factly she said "Well, that won't do! OK. Here's what you need to do. Get out and run around the truck until 'he' goes down."

"WHAT?"

"Get out. I'll do it to. If I'm responsible, I need to help." And she slid across the seat and got out. "What are you waiting for? Get out!"

I closed my eyes and almost considered leaving her there but I got out. I had promised. I got out and she said, you go that way around the truck and I'll go this way." We'd pass each other in the back or the front. I started around and Lori passed me heading towards the front and called back "You're too slow!"

I countered saying "You try running with hard dick!" I thought I heard her say that might be fun but I'm not certain.

As I came around the back of my truck I saw Lori in the headlights, facing away, doing jumping jacks. I stopped and watched her hard body bounce. Her butt was better than I dreamed and her legs...."Lori, why are you doing this to me?"

Still doing jumping jacks she turned and asked "Doing what?" Her boobs bounced up and down and there wasn't an ounce of her body that wasn't perfect. I stood there watching her.

She stopped and then approached me. Quietly, "Take my hand." I did. She pulled me back out into the headlights. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to tease you. No, that's not right. I do like it. I like to watch you squirm and turn red and see your big dick make a huge tent in your pants, just like it's doing now." She reached with her other hand and began softly rubbing my dick through my pants. "I like it" she said, earnestly.

"Lori," I began.

She shushed me and then began unbuttoning my shirt. When she had enough buttons undone she pulled it over my head and began rubbing my chest. "I used to think that you looked funny without hair on your chest but now I think it makes you look sexy." I stood there with my hands by my side as she rubbed lower. She walked behind "Close your eyes." She commanded. I did. I felt her reach in front of me and say "I said 'shirt and shorts'. Not 'belt'. I bet you have in underwear too."

"I..."

"Next time you'll know better." 'Next time' were suddenly the most wonderful words I could have heard then she had my pants and underwear around my ankles. "Feet" I lifted then and let her take my clothes all the way off. I was now wearing only my shoes; naked, just like her.

She squeezed my butt and whispered "I've been dying to see this ass for months." and continued rubbing it. As much as I liked the feeling, I needed more.

"Lori."

She kissed my neck "Yes?"

"Please." I asked.

"Please, what?" as she bit my shoulder and moved her hands to rub my abdomen, playfully stopping just above my pubic area.

"Are you going to do this all night?" I demanded.

She stopped touching me and stepped away. I turned around and she was careful to look me in the eye. "What would you do if I said 'Yes'?"

"You're being cruel. You've teased me all fucking day!" I yelled. And she stepped back. "I agreed to play your games but I guess I didn't know what you were in for."

"What do you want?" she demanded "Do you want to make me make you cum? To force me on my knees and then..."

I cut her off by grabbing her, pulling her tight to me and kissing her. She squirmed at first then stopped. I pulled back and explained "I don't want to force you to do anything but stop being such a cock-tease!"

She grinned as I said it and responded "He's poking me in the belly." Then glanced down.

Suddenly embarrassed that I was holding her against me naked I released her and stepped back.

Lori smiled and looked me in the eyes "Is this something you might like?" and never broke eye contact until she was kneeling in front of me.

"He's huge!" she gasped as she finally looked at my erection. Sure, I'm proud of him but I would never have used 'huge' as a description. "How big? Tell me!"

Like every other guy in the universe, at some time or another we all measure ourselves to make sure we don't fall, uh, short. I had and it was a little over 8 inches but tonight I think was pushing 10. I tried to be nonchalant and tell her "I think I'm close to 8."

"8 inches. It looks so big!" I basked in the headlights and moved my hips back and forth. What guy doesn't like to hear that? "Can I touch it?"

I about fell over laughing then I saw the hurt look on her face. "I'm sorry but that was funny. Isn't that the whole point?"

She looked relieved and grinned wickedly. "Yeah, but he looks real angry."

This almost caused me to laugh again before I replied "He's really nice. I bet if you were to talk to him and rub him he would be much happier!"

"I'll bet!" but she reached up and carefully placed a finger on my head then ran it up and down and around the shaft. "Does that feel good?"

Lori!" I warned.

"Sorry. It just the first one I've ever seen in real life, well besides Kurt's, and his was puny compared to this. And I didn't touch him...."

I could see she was about to start to rambling to I said gently "Lori."

"Yes?"

"I might like it if you use more than one finger." I prodded.

"Oh, guess you're right." She took a deep breath and said "here goes" and brought her hand up and grabbed it...me and squeezed tightly.

"OOOW!"

She let go and began saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" over and over. I reached down and helped her to her feet and held her; she was shaking so hard!

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" I asked quietly. The words of my mother crashed home 'Be careful. Don't go too fast. And be safe' "I think we need to go home."

"NO!" she cried. "I can do this!"

"It's not about that. " I replied.

"I've thought about it and then...it's different than in dreams."

I chuckled "Yeah."

"But I've been so mean to you today. If we stop now..."

If we stop now we have, what, 50 more years?"

"Really?"

I didn't agree to go out with you hoping we would...you, know."

"Liar."

"OK," I conceded, "I had HOPED. Really, really hoped, but not unless you're ready."

"He seems less angry."

"When I'm distracted he loses some of his willpower to live" I joked.

"Not enough blood to go around, huh?" she teased. Then put her hand around my dick. "I do want to see it, what you did last night. Will you show me? "I hesitated because I hadn't ever had anyone who wanted to watch me. "You don't have to, if you don't want to." She said and continued to slowly move her hand up and down.

"It's not that." I replied. "I'd never really thought about sex before. I always just thought I would just 'do it'. The, uh, ins and outs of it never occurred to me." I reached down and wrapped my hand around hers, and began guiding her in how to stroke me.

"You like that?" she asked. "Do you like using my hand to jerk off?"

"Lori, you are so nasty."

"Dirty." She corrected. "I'm your dirty girl. And you're going to teach me how to jerk you off."

My dick swelled up and she gasped "Are you going to cum?"

I replied "if you keep talking like that I won't last long."

She pulled away little bit but kept stroking. "What, you like it when I talk dirty? How else could I talk when I have this huge....cock. in my hand." I gasped and I knew it was going to end soon.

"Fuck!" I moaned. "I don't know how much longer."

"Wait" she said then pulled her hand free and dropped to her knees in front of me. Then reattached her hand to my shaft. "Do it. I want to see you cum. I want to watch you as your white stuff squirts out!"

I looked at her before me, on her knees, jerking my cock and watching what she was doing. I noticed her other hand was between her legs and I asked her "Are you rubbing your pussy?"

"Yesssss" she hissed as she continued to jerk me off. I groaned as I felt my cum begin to boil over.

"You might want to move" I gasped too late!

"Wha..." is all she got out before the first shot of cum exploded against her cheek. Her eyes widened in surprise but her had never stopped moving. The second blast hit her chin and the thought flashed through me 'Lori has my cum on her face' then I felt it well up again and the next few spurts hit her neck and chest. After a few seconds I fell to my knees in front of her and her eyes were still wide open. I gently removed her hand from my no longer 'angry' dick and then Lori looked at me.

"OH MY GOD! She cried "We HAVE GOT to do that again!"

I laughed as I watched her. My beautiful Lori coated with my cum, raving about how awesome it had been. I agreed but then I'd been doing it to myself for a while. She brought her hand up and looked at it, cum smeared on her fingers. "It's everywhere!"

"Yes."

"I had no idea. Vanessa said there might be a lot but..." her eyes met mine and then started laughing. "How long before you can do that again?"

I drew her to me and said "With you to help me, probably not long at all." Her hand moved up and began rubbing her cheek and chin, rubbing 'me' into her. "Keep that up and it definitely won't be long." I kissed her.

Lori pulled back. "Can you take me home?" I stood on shaky legs and helped her to her feet.

After grabbing my clothes we made it back to the truck. "I want you to go through town on the way home." I looked at the clock and it was just after 10. Main Street was usually dead by 11. If I drove slow enough there would be no one out to see us.

Lori cuddled up next to me as I drove. Her hand never left my dick. She was determined to get her second show.

I got to town a little sooner than expected but we didn't see anyone we knew and the tint on my windows kept the two trucks we did pass from seeing us. I didn't tell that to Lori.

When we got the house it was dark and it felt a little surreal walking into her house naked. I kept waiting for her parents to jump out at me at any time. Lori guided me to her bedroom where we left our clothes then we went to her parent's bathroom. It had a massive walk-in shower where we could wash each other.

I finally got to see Lori's naked body in good light. She laughed as I insisted that I see her. Of course I took my time. I stood behind her and massaged her breasts, I mean washed them until I was absolutely certain they were clean. The awkward part was my dick standing at attention the entire time; it seemed to find the valley between her cheeks to be where it was going to make a new home. Lori didn't seem to mind.

I moved my hands lower, across her stomach and was amazed at how smooth and firm it was. I kissed her neck and shoulders as I moved lower. I had never touched a woman before and I didn't know what to expect. My hands moved slowly and I rubbed gently as I approached her pubic area. Lori's moans and squirming increased as I moved my hands lower.

"Mike, please, touch me." She pleaded. "Touch my pussy, please." I felt the top of her slit and I gently rubbed it in small circles then ran my fingers up and down on either side. I had never felt anything so smooth and soft. I ran a finger up and down the slit and Lori bucked back at me and gasped "Yes." I lingered there, stroking my finger up and down then I applied light pressure as I rubbed. Lori's hand fastened onto mine and guided it to her clit. "Here! Rub here!" and began firmly pressing her fingers into her in a tight circle. Lori started gasping and panting then let out a cry as her body bucked back against me then she started shaking, almost violently but her hand never let up its pressure on mine so I rubbed until she gasped and almost fell to the floor.

I held her up until she turned around and put her arms around me then latched her lips to mine in a passionate kiss. I busied myself with continuing to rub her body as we kissed until the water ran cold.

Lori guided me back to her room where we lay down and held each other. "Lori, I think we need to stop for tonight. We could both get carried away and, and..."

"Don't think so much."

"It's my job to think. It would be too easy to lose myself in you but we need to take this slow." she seemed to know that 'this' wasn't code for sex.

"I knew I was right to pick you" then climbed on top of me and began to kiss me. I cupped her ass and reveled in its firmness. Then, realizing her intent, I rolled us over until I was on top.

Lori smiled as she looked up at me and wrapped her legs around me. "Looks like you're seeing things my way."

It hadn't been my intent to position us this way there we were. "Lori, we shouldn't do this...not yet."