Lori Ch. 02

Story Info
Surprise!
3.9k words
4.68
20k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,579 Followers

The weather outside was turning blustery and cold and the grey skies were promising snow by morning. The weather forecast was calling for six to eight inches by noon tomorrow with highs only reaching the mid-twenties. Inside my living room however, it was warm and getting warmer because of the physical activity taking place.

"Hurry up! Tiffany will be here any second!" Lori whispered franticly.

"I'm trying!"

"Well try faster, because I'm doing everything I can!" she responded, breathing heavily because of the exertion in our combined efforts.

"Push harder!"

"I can't push any harder damn it! If I do I'll bruise something!" she groaned.

"That's it! That's good! Right there!" I said a little more loudly than I should have as I lowered my end of the dining room table to the floor. We had decided to move it against the wall at the last minute to give the other guests more room to mingle.

Grabbing Lori's hand we dashed to the hall closet listening to a chorus of giggles coming from every concealed place in the bottom floor of the house.

"And the 2016 winner for Best Script in a Non-Existent Sex Scene goes to, Phil and Lori! Golf clap everyone!" came a muffled voice from behind the curtain of the picture window.

"Bite me Mike!" Lori said loudly with a smile on her lips as I pulled the door closed behind us.

Today was the first Friday of December and Tiffany's thirtieth birthday as well. Being a typical male, I hadn't really given the significance of a thirtieth birthday any thought. So when Lori stuck her head in my office last Monday and asked me what I had planned, I got an impromptu lesson on what thirty, forty and fifty means to women and I also got called an asshole again. (I was really going to have to do something about that.) Then she told me to stop trying to not plan anything and let her handle it. So, I did just that.

Which brings us to where we are now.

Eight of our friends hiding in the living room, kitchen and den with Lori and I tucked into the hall closet.

"Hey." I whispered in the dark.

"What?"

"Thank you; for everything." I replied, placing my hands on her shoulders to give them a quick squeeze and gently kissing the top of her head.

"You're welcome Phil, but unless you want Tiff and all your friends to catch us making out in the closet, don't kiss me like that again." she whispered, leaning back against me and wrapping my arms around her.

"Aww."

"Tease."

"You're not the one being stuffed back into the friend zone." I replied, kissing the top of her head again.

"She just pulled into the driveway!" came an announcement from the living room.

"I could have been really mean." Lori replied, moving forward slightly.

"Oh yeah?" I asked with a smile, until I felt her press back against me and began a slow grind against my crotch with her spectacular ass for a few seconds.

"Yes. That should give you something to think about tonight when you're snuggled up next to her." she whispered.

I was never so disappointed, relieved, happy and sad as I was when Lori threw the closet door open and yelled, "Surprise!" as Tiffany walked into the living room. I was also having problems controlling size of the bulge in the front of my pants as I walked over to Tiffany and kissed her shocked face.

"Happy birthday Baby." I said to her as she slowly let her purse slip to the floor.

"Oh my God!" Tiffany responded, laughing now as the initial shock wore off before she added a sincere "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I said, grinning at her.

"I wasn't talking to you Phillip." Tiffany said, with a laugh as she walked over and hugged Lori.

"You're welcome." Lori said, laughing, along with everyone else, at the feigned expression of anguish on my face.

"Hey! I made the dip!" I said trying to regain some semblance of my dignity.

"That's sweet." Tiff replied as she walked around the room doling out hugs and thanks to her guests.

"Hey guys, don't fill up on the snacks, the limo will be here in about an hour." Lori chimed in, as everyone moved toward the table, reminding me to ask her how much money I had spent on this little shindig. But when I looked at Tiffany, I suddenly didn't care. The smile on her face was lighting up the room and that was worth every dime in my checking account.

"I may have to give you a raise." I said to Lori as she stood beside me.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. I'm afraid if I don't you're going to quit on me and become a party planner."

"That's sweet but I happen to enjoy working for you Phil so I'm not going anywhere."

"Cool."

"I'll take the raise though." she said with a laugh as she walked away.

We all piled into the limo as soon as it arrived and headed across town to a little place that Tiffany had always wanted to try called Buck's. The seating in the limo was perfect for the size of our group. I say perfect because the back seat held three, so it left me seated between Tiff and Lori. They were the two women in the world who meant the most to me and Tiffany's birthday or not, I was happy to have both of them beside me.

Tiffany's head snapped around as we pulled into the parking lot and I was rewarded with that million dollar smile again. Her eyes were sparkling as she laughed and said "Thank you!"

"You're welcome."

"Again, Phil, not talking to you." she said flatly.

"You're welcome Sweetie." Lori said as a gale of laughter erupted in the limo.

As everyone began to pile out into the parking lot, Tiff grabbed my hand and held me back for a moment. She gave me a quick kiss then looked into my eyes and whispered, "Halloween night?"

"What about it?"

"Is she a part of this group?" she asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Absolutely." I said with a grin.

"You're going to pay for that tonight Baby." she said softly as she climbed out the door.

Between the food, the drinks, the conversation and dessert, we ended up staying there for almost two hours. Then we loaded back into the limo for a drive around town, stopping at various places to snap pictures and make memories. Because of the wet bar in the limo, by the time we got back home, most if not all of us, were feeling no pain. But the snow that had finally begun to fall had everyone heading home faster than anyone wanted to.

The three of us stood in the doorway as a final chorus of "Good night." and "Happy Birthday" came out of the snowy darkness, then we turned and walked back into the warmth of the house. Lori walked to the couch and grabbing her coat she began to pull it on. As she did, Tiffany slowly walked toward her with a smile on her face.

"I just wanted to say thank you for all the effort you put into this Lori."

"You're more than welcome, Tiffany. I wasn't going to have you celebrating the Big Three Oh by going to dinner at TGI Friday's followed by an Avenger's movie." Lori responded with a wink.

"Is that what you had planned?" Tiff asked, shaking her head in disbelief as she turned to look at me.

"Nope! I honestly didn't have anything planned. Fortunately, I have a kick ass executive assistant who knows how to bail my ass out." I responded with complete sincerity in my voice.

"Yes you do. But now, I'm curious."

"About what?"

"Have there been any other times the two of you have been in cahoots with each other?" she asked, smiling down at Lori.

"Possibly." Lori replied, arching an eyebrow and grinning up at her.

"Uh huh. So, were you supposed to be a trick or a treat on Halloween?" Tiffany asked with a chuckle.

I all but froze where I was standing. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest and hear the blood pumping in my ears as Lori smiled, glance down at the hardwood floor and deliberately began to unbutton her coat.

"I don't know about you Baby, but I called it a treat and a really sweet one at that." Lori said as she slipped into Tiffany's arms then lifted her face and smiled. "What did you call it?"

"Heaven and Hell." Tiffany responded as she lowered her head and delivered a soft kiss to Lori's lips.

"Really?"

"I was in Heaven with what you were doing to me and Hell because I couldn't return the favor." Tiffany said, as their lips met again, this time with far more passion and enthusiasm.

"I don't think you'll have that problem tonight." Lori said as they broke apart, then smiling, she lifted her head and they began to kiss again.

They stood together locked in that embrace and I stood there watching as my girlfriend began to slowly run her hands down Lori's back to the top of her ass and then up to slowly stroke her shoulders and neck. A soft moan escaped Tiffany's mouth as Lori began to pull Tiff's blouse out of her skirt, then Tiffany's hands slid lower she grasped Lori's ass and moaned as she gently squeezed it.

"Would you like to go to the bedroom?" Tiffany asked as she pulled Lori's sweater over her head.

"Yes please." Lori replied, looking across the room at me and smiling.

"Phil, be a dear; turn off the lights and check the doors. We'll be upstairs waiting on you." Tiffany stated as she reached behind Lori's back and unsnapped her bra then removing it and letting it fall to the floor.

As they walked hand in hand up the stairs, I was treated to the spectacular sight of their asses swaying in unison. I had no idea which man had invented pencil skirts and high heels but I owed him everything that I owned right now. Then I flew through the house, turning off the lights and checking the front door.

When I entered the bedroom, the lights were off and as my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I began to catch glimpses of their intertwined bodies moving in unison on the bed. They were kissing one another and each had a hand buried between the other's thighs. The moans and gasps that I was hearing were soft to the point of being almost inaudible. As I started to undress I heard Tiffany gasp sharply and I saw her stiffen up in an apparent orgasm. Just as quickly as it hit her, she relaxed and Lori started working on her again.

As I took a step toward the bed Tiffany sat up and smiled. Brushing her hair out of her eyes she whispered "No."

"What?" I asked, looking back and forth between them like they were a smorgasbord that I desperately wanted to sample.

"Remember what I said in the limo?"

"Yes."

"It's payback time Mister. Now you get to watch me thank Lori for the time, effort and energy that she put into planning such an amazing evening for me. If you had done it, if you had even helped her do it, you would be right in the middle of all of this. But you didn't, so now you get to watch. Again."

The entire time she was talking, her right thumb and forefinger was gently pulling and twisting Lori's left nipple. Lori began arching her back and tossing her head back and forth as Tiffany lowered her mouth to Lori's right breast. They moaned in unison as Tiff's left hand slid between Lori's thighs and began a slow slide up her legs to Lori's pussy.

"Say please." Tiffany said softly.

"Please." Lori whispered, sighing as Tiffany's thumb began to work on her clit.

"You do know, we're both going to fuck him tonight, right?" Tiff said as she slipped a finger inside Lori.

"God I hope so." Lori said firmly.

"You can have him first. You'll love it. The man eats pussy as well as you do and his dick is really thick." Lori's response was to moan and lift her hips off the mattress. She lasted longer than I would have then Tiffany lowered her mouth to Lori's pussy and started flicking her tongue across her clit.

By the time Tiffany was done with her, Lori was pretty much drained. At least it looked like she was drained. Her hands were gripping the sheet and her entire body was as stiff as a board. Her head was tossing back and forth, she was muttering incoherently in what I can only assume were incomplete sentences.

"Water." she gasped.

"What?" I answered.

"I need some water." Lori whispered.

"Phillip, go get us all a bottle or two of water please. I have a feeling we are going to need it." Tiffany said, resting her cheek on Lori's thigh.

I was back in a second with three bottles of water and a dick so hard I could have balanced two more on it. Tiffany had moved up on the mattress and was whispering in Lori's ear. I have no idea what was said, but Lori was grinning and even laughed as I walked to the side of the bed.

"Did I miss something?" I asked.

"Yes you did, but you weren't meant to hear it; it was just girl talk." Tiffany said as she reached out and took two of the bottles. Opening one, she handed it to Lori and then opening the other, she took a long pull from it, then placed it on the bedside table.

She turned her attention to Lori again and slowly stroking her cheeks, she leaned down and kissed her. Then she reached out and placed the palm of her right hand on the bottom of my shaft and pushed up, pinning it to my stomach. Smiling up at me she slowly and deliberately began to rub up and down the entire shaft causing me to close my eyes and groan.

"I promised her that she could have you first. I never said that she would be the one to warm you up Baby." and with that she pulled me toward her and slipped the tip of my dick past her lips and began to work on it with her tongue.

I groaned as I closed my eyes, only opening them when I felt movement beside me. I slowly focused on Lori, sitting cross legged on the bed beside Tiffany slowly running her fingers through Tiffany's hair.

"Is she good at that?"

"Yes." I stammered.

"She's right, you are thick." Lori whispered, reaching out and cupping my balls in the palm of her hand. "I'm going to love having that in my pussy." she said as I groaned.

"Would you like that Phil? Huh? Do you want to fuck me?" she asked, shifting around until she was on her knees, leaning against me and looking up at me, her green eyes alight with a mischievous twinkle.

"Yes." I whispered.

"You know, when I was grinding my ass against you in the closet this evening, I was desperately trying to figure out how to make this happen." she said.

"Wait! You did what?" Tiffany said loudly as she lifted her mouth off my dick.

"Oh relax Baby Girl, it was only for a second or ten. But yeah, I rode him like a cheap stripper for a hot minute in your hall closet while we were waiting for you to show up. If you had gotten caught in traffic, who knows what you would have found when you got home." Lori answered, smiling as she lay down and stretched out on the bed. "Now, if you will excuse us Sweetie, I get him first. Remember?"

I had known this woman since my first day with my company. She had been with me through thick and thin, good and bad. She had covered for me when I had fucked up and had been beside me through each promotion and success. She had planned my itineraries and trips and had travelled with me on more than one occasion. If someone had told me that she would be in my bed, legs spread, with her hands on my hips helping me to slip between her thighs and into her pussy, I would have laughed. Yet, that is exactly where I was and exactly what was happening.

She lifted her legs wrapping them around my hips and tried to pull me in faster, but I was able to tense up just enough to slow her down and make her groan loudly. When I did relax, I sank completely into her and felt her fingernails dig into my back as she went completely limp.

"Don't worry about me Baby," she whispered in my ear "I'll get what I need, just fuck me like you own me."

So, I did. I pinned her to the mattress with the weight of my body and fucked with everything I had. Between Tiff's amazing blow-job and Lori's groans, grunts and moans as I fucked her, I was ready to cum in a very short period of time. When I did finally cum, I didn't even think, I simply unloaded into her then lay on top of her trying to catch my breath as I felt her pussy continually contacting around my softening dick. I slipped out of her during one of the contractions and there was an audible pop that caused all three of us to laugh.

Three of us! Holy shit! I had been so wrapped up in Lori that I forgot my girlfriend was watching. I really had to do something about forgetting Tiff!

I rolled off Lori onto my back and felt Tiffany slide up against me on the other side. Then I felt two hands, one on each side of me tracing patterns on the skin of my chest. Still breathing heavily, I tried to lift up when I felt Tiff's leg snake around mine to hold me to the bed.

"Going somewhere Stud?"

"Nope." I answered, falling back against the pillow.

"Good Boy." Lori said chuckling. "Whew! You lit me up with that one Phil. I'm still twitching down there."

"Really?" Tiff asked.

"Oh yeah. I'm going to feel that in the morning. You may have to handle him for the rest of the night Tiff. I think you kids have about worn my old ass out."

"Old? Holy shit, I've been comparing my ass to yours since Phil introduced us. I keep telling myself that if mine looks as good as yours does when I'm your age, I'll die a happy woman." Tiffany said quietly.

"Aww, thanks Darlin', that's sweet. I know the feeling, just remember that to get to forty, you have to go through thirty."

"You're forty?" I asked, turning my head to look at her.

"I will be at midnight." she said with a giggle.

"Awesome! We can take you to dinner tomorrow night!" Tiff said with a lot of enthusiasm.

"Honey, if it doesn't stop snowing outside, none of us are going anywhere until Monday or Tuesday." I said.

"Then you will have to make dinner for us tomorrow night."

"Yes Dear."

We lay there quietly for a few moments before I broke the silence by asking, "Tiffany, how did you know it was Lori?"

Which caused Lori to pipe up, "Yeah, how did you know?"

"Well, Phil told me in the limo that the woman from Halloween was in the group. You were the only one there without a date and the final give away was. Wait for it."

"Was what?" Lori exclaimed, shifting around on the bed and looking at Tiffany.

"Your perfume. Honestly Lori, what would the odds be that you and the chick from Halloween would be wearing the same perfume?"

"So you're not just another pretty face huh?" Lori replied as she reached out to stroke Tiff's cheek.

"Not even close." she replied as she leaned across my chest and softly kissed Lori and as she lay back down she added, "Ok, we need to lay down some ground rules."

"Ground rules?" I asked, confused at what she was talking about.

"Yes. Ground rules for this." came an instant reply.

"Sweetie, let me put your mind at ease. I'm not trying to steal him from you. There isn't going to be any inter-office hanky-panky going on. I'm not going to sneak into his office and give him a blowjob under his desk. When the opportunity presents itself, you will always be with us."

"Deal!" Tiffany said rather firmly.

"Shake on it?"

I watched as they shook hands across my chest, then laughed as they both dropped back down beside me.

"What?"

"Why do I feel like the prize winning bull at the fair?"

"Play your cards right and you can mount two heifers occasionally Darlin'." Lori responded.

"Heifers?" Tiffany said laughing. "I think I'm insulted!"

"Moo Bitch." Lori said, reaching out and taking Tiffs hand in hers.

"Moo." Tiffany said as they burst out laughing.

I lost track of time as we played around on the bed and I was groaning with anticipation as the two of them took turns alternating between keeping me up with their hands and mouths. I was praying that I could come soon when Tiffany stopped and looked at her phone. Smiling, she leaned over and gave Lori a kiss then whispered, "Happy birthday Honey."

"Thank you." she responded softly as I repeated it.

"Want him to give you a birthday present?" Tiffany asked.

"No! God no! I'm way too sore. I had him on your birthday, why don't you take him on mine?"

YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,579 Followers
12