Lori Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and walked over to her. "I just like watching you." I said.

"I didn't dream it, did I? Say it again? Please?" Calm but expectant.

I placed my hands in hers and repeated "I love you. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

She nodded, giving me a quick kiss and hug. Looking around, she said she had everything. I helped her get loaded and we drove home. We held hands while Lori snuggled up next to me. When I parked, she told me "I don't want to be alone tonight." It wasn't even a question for me. I nodded in agreement.

We walked in and Mom was still watching TV. Lori was clutching my arm. With a glance, I saw her eyes were still red from crying. "Hey, Mom." I said, trying to sound casual. "Sorry we're so late."

Looking at us, she took a deep breath then nodded as if she had reached a decision. "Sit down." We sat.

Focusing on Lori she said "I thought we talked about this." Lori nodded and shrugged. "Well, I see it's too late."

I was a little behind but before I had a chance to ask anything, Mom continued "I saw it this morning but what could I do? Nothing." She seemed to be arguing with herself. Finally, "OK. I'm not going to try to talk you out of this. It's too late to ask you to slow down. We raised you to be good kids...adults. You are both adults. We taught you both to make good choices. We have to trust you." she still seemed to be having that internal argument. "Make sure you remember to think. Think about what you do. Michael, I love your father dearly and I still remember how and when we met." Smiling at her memory, "He was so strong and sure, like now. He thought things through, sometimes to a fault. You've seen that in the crops he plants and in how he is at the office. I've seen that in you, too." She let that sink in. "Remember, it's OK to give into passion. Passion is good. Don't lose that but don't forget to keep your head straight." I found myself nodding.

"Lori. You are the daughter I didn't have. I love you very much. You do your parents proud but you sometimes lose focus on the future and focus only on the now." I could feel Lori tighten her grip on my arm. "I am not telling you to let Michael tell you what to do but I am telling you to listen to him when he tells you to look around."

"Mom, I...thanks."

"Think! Talk. Be honest with each other." she warned.

Lori answered "Yes, Mom."

"Now off with you. We all need sleep if we're going to make it to Church tomorrow and I'm missing my show."

Standing, Lori yanked on my arm. "Uh, Mom." looking at Lori then back. "Lori's going to stay with me, in my room."

Mom studied us then "No."

"Mom!" I protested.

"No. You'll share the guest room. I'll let your father know in the morning. Be respectful." I knew what she meant. "Now get to bed."

Sagging against each other in relief, "Thanks, Mom." we said together. She waived us away.

Gathering Lori's clothes, we went up. It hit me, as we walked down the hall that the guest room was above the garage. I didn't think Mom was saying that it was OK to have sex but maybe she was saying that if we did, at least it wouldn't be as obvious.

The room had my parents' old king sized bed, a TV, dresser, and its own attached bathroom. If it had had a mini-fridge it could have been a hotel room. It even had its own balcony with stairs that led into the backyard. We put Lori's clothes away; she made a trip to the bathroom. I went to my room, changing into the shorts I sleep in. Lori met me on the way back asking for my t-shirt, the one I had been wearing. I grabbed it and watched as she changed into it and nothing else. She explained that she usually slept nude but wanted to wear something in case Mom or Dad woke us up. Crawling into bed, we lay holding each other, eventually drifting off.

I awoke to the feeling of someone tugging on me. I soon realized it was Lori and she was slowly massaging my dick. 'He' was already awake. "Lori, what are you doing?"

"Do you love me?"

"Yes." I replied sleepily.

"Will you Love me?" she asked.

"Always." I misunderstood.

"No. Now. Will you Love me?"

I began to wake up a little more "Huh? Oh." as it sank in. "Lori, I told you that we don't have to."

"I know." she said. "But I don't want you to fuck me. I want you to Love me. Will you?"

There wasn't any pleading or desperation in her voice. It was a quiet, simple request for us both.

"Are you sure." I felt her nod her head.

Kissing her face and neck, I worked down to her chest kissing and tasting as I went. Stopping above her breasts, I worked on finding those spots like just below her left ear and how the right earlobe was slightly more sensitive that the left. I enjoyed finding those sweet places but we both wanted more.

Running my fingers casually around her breasts, I avoided her nipples. Moving down to her flat stomach, I explored the smooth plane before her sex. I didn't tease. Placing my hand on her mound, Lori gasped then sighed as she felt my fingers rub her labia; she thrust her hips up in an attempt to get me to penetrate her but I kept my fingers together as I moved my hand, denying her. She moaned as I focused on her clit then bit her lip to hold back her cry as she had a small orgasm "Mike, please?" she whispered.

Parting her legs and moving above her, I placed myself at her opening. I gently nudged inside. We both groaned at the sensations as I slowly sank into her. I was as careful and tender as I moved.

Lori tried to keep her eyes open, on mine, but clamped them shut as we met. I felt her clamp down on my shaft as she stifled a cry with the back of her hand and she shook with her second orgasm. Her legs wrapped around me as her arms pulled me down to her. We were locked together as we moved. She bit my shoulder to keep from crying out again as another orgasm crashed through her. My shaft was massaged as she came. I crushed her to me as I felt it build and we rocked together. We had just started and it was almost over. Lori was grinding her pelvis against mine as her orgasms shuddered through her. It was too much.

"Lori" I whispered.

She breathed an insistent "Please." and struggled not to scream as I started to swell.

Feeling it rising "Now!" I cried softly.

"Look at me, please. Look at me!" she gasped. I did. She was her biting her lip as I released into her, barely holding in her cries in. Her channel, milking in time with my spurts, continued even as I stopped.

Tears filled her eyes as I gazed down at her. Worried "Are you OK? Did I hurt you?" She answered by a nod and shake. We kissed briefly then "Then why are you crying?"

Shaking her head and blinking her eyes to clear them. "Thank you for teaching me the difference." Her hands cradled my face as she struggled within herself.

"After that, you don't need to thank me." I kidded.

"Yes I do." she swallowed, "I love you so much. Don't ever leave me."

"Leave you?" I said, surprised. "Don't you understand? You're mine."

Unable to speak, tears streaming down the sides of her face she nodded.

I held her as she calmed down. After a while, I joked "If you're going to do this every time we have sex, we're going to have to stop."

Her eyes widened "I don't care if I'm bawling like a baby. You are NOT going to stop that!"

I kissed her face several times then rocked forward a little. I was still hard, deep inside. Her eyes got wide. Repeating it, she moaned. "God. You're still..."

Grinning, "You do that to me." rocking forward again.

A look of concern crossed her face, she hesitated. I pulled out a little and slid back in. "Oooh, fuck." I felt a spasm around my dick.

"Hmmm?" I asked.

"Stop it! I need to...fuck! Stop that! I need to ask you something." she was desperately trying to stay quiet.

I paused long enough for her to start to ask "Can I, ugh! Damn it! This is serious!"

Stopping, "I'm sorry." We both knew I wasn't.

"You better be." she chided. "I need to know something."

"Ok, what?"

Grinning mischievously, "I need to know if I can still be your little slut?" and started rocking and grinding against me. "If so, I want you to fuck me."

As soon as she asked it, I felt my dick get even harder "Do I need to get you a pillow to scream into?"

"Mmmmhhmmmm...only if you fuck me good." she said, grabbing a pillow.

"I love you." I told her.

"Then fuck my pussy full of your cum." she told me. Dirty Girl was back.

Pulling out, I shifted a bit to get a better angle, so that my shaft would rub the top of her pussy as I slid in. "Do not wake the parents." I warned.

"If you fuck me like you did last night, I might wake the neighbors." she teased.

Thrusting in, she bit her lip, groaning, "This is a mistake!" but as soon as I pulled out, she put her hands on my back, pulling me back in "Fuck me. I can be quiet."

Grinning at the challenge, "We'll see." and began sliding in and out, building speed. She was so wet. We began to hear the smack-smack-smack of our bodies meeting. Lori kept up a quiet string of curses and imaginative obscenities that just seemed to fuel us both on up until she came. Pulling the pillow over her face, she held it there as she cried out.

She was still pretty loud but I was pretty sure Mom and Dad couldn't hear us. Hell, by that time, I really didn't care. Lori went limp as I continued pounding into her. When she pulled the pillow away, gulping in huge gasps of air, I stopped. Looking down at her, I was astonished.

Quirking her lips, "Come on, fuck me. Cum in my pussy. Fill me up." feeling the twitch, I fought to hold back. I could feel the walls of her canal trying to grab and hold onto me but she was so slippery that I was gliding with ease. "After you cum in me, I'll suck you clean. I'll lick up every drop of our cum. I'll take into my throat. I'm gonna be your dirty little cocksucker. Cum in me!" she commanded.

I cried out as I came. It shot through me with such force it almost burned but I slammed in as deep as I could, firing off a good five or six shots before almost collapsing on top of her in exhaustion.

"Ooooh. You came a lot, didn't you?" she moaned.

Nodding, "Fuck, you're dirty!" I told her then our lips met.

"I need you do something when you pull out." she said after we parted. I nodded. "Go to my bag and get my white thong, bring it to me." Confused, I agreed.

Gathering my strength, I pushed myself up. "Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah."

Pulling out, she tilted her hips up. I saw how red her normally light pink lips had become and ran my fingers up and down her opening. Quivering, "Quit. I'm already going to be walking bow-legged in Church tomorrow. Now hurry up and get my panties."

I got them and returned. She was so beautiful. Covered in sweat, skin flushed, her nipples were still hard little rocks. I needed to play with those some more. She lay there with her eyes closed. I got a better look at what I had just done to her. Bright red lips parted and wet. Crawling back on the bed, before she could move or say anything, I licked her opening and sucked on her clit. Her hands flew to my hair and grabbing hands full, she jerked me up saying "No! That's mine! Put my panties on me. I want to sleep with you inside me. That's how I always want to sleep. Full of you."

Shaking my head, I lifted first one foot then the other, sliding the panties on. She lifted her butt and pulled them tight. "Lay down. I need to clean you.

Looking into her eyes I told her, "You don't have to do that. You've done enough for tonight."

Rubbing my chest, hand drifting lower, "I know. I don't have to but I want to. If you'd rather I didn't, I can understand."

"You really do like it, don't you?"

Nodding, Lori smiled, "Yeah. At first I did it to be...you know...but I really do like it. If you don't want me to, I wont."

My dick actually twitched, as if it had any hope of reviving. "What you do to me is indescribable." I moaned as she moved between my legs.

"Do you think you could cum again?" she asked, hope in her voice.

I shook my head and replied "I think I'm empty."

"Damn! OK. Tomorrow you're making up for it, though." Bending her head down, she began slurping our combined juices from around the base of my cock. She never used her hands; instead she used her nose to nudge my dick out of the way of my balls. She has a wonderful tongue. She made sure to gently suck each ball clean. Looking up she said "You have no idea how good this is." and licked her lips.

Smiling back and licking my lips. "Oh. I think I have an idea. I know how delicious you are."

Looking down in time to see a twitch. "Is that for me? Tell you what," swinging around until she was kneeling with her ass pointed at me, she pulled the thong aside and tapped her tiny exit. "If you give me a fresh load of cum, I'll let you put your huge cock in my little butt. Is that a deal?" My dick twitched again and was trying it's damndest to rise.

Reaching out, I ran my finger down her butt until it was resting on her tight hole and applied a little pressure. "If you can get it, it's yours." I promised.

Scooting away, "Nope. No more until I get your cum!" Lowering her mouth to my hardening dick, she whispered something before she gave it a long lick from base to crown then she took in the head. With what seemed like practiced ease, she immediately sank down to the base. I wasn't at full mast yet so I guess it was easier. Swabbing her tongue around, savoring our flavor, she began bobbing her head as I got harder. I didn't know how she had managed it but pretty soon I was fully hard, enjoying her attention.

Still never using her hands, she would pull off and lap at the head of my shaft as it throbbed in front of her before taking me back into her mouth and throat, bobbing on it. After only a few minutes, I was stunned by the sudden sensation of an impending orgasm and I began thrusting up to meet her mouth when she pulled off. "Use your hands. Like in the shower. Force me to take your cock into my throat. Fuck my mouth." then took me back to the base.

Sliding my hands through her hair, I grabbed fists full. Raising her up a little, I forced her down. The moan she released buzzed around my cock. Lifting her up a little more, I began thrusting up as I was pulled her mouth down. She never tried to struggle. It felt so good that, before I even knew it, I was coming. "Holy shit!"

I pulled her head up until just my head was inside before I shot into her moaning mouth. Lori was sucking even as I filled her mouth; swallowing as much as she could. Letting her go, she continued trying to draw every drop out. My balls ached from the release! I lay there panting as she finished. Finally satisfied I was clean enough, she pulled herself off. Her hand came up, gently rubbing everything like she was saying goodbye to her favorite pet.

Lori looked at me as she lay down next to me. "Thanks." I murmured.

"For what? That? That was for me. You just got lucky that it was your cock I was sucking." she teased.

"God, Lori, where does it all come from?" I asked.

Propping herself up next to me, she asked "Where does what come from?"

Gazing up at her, "One minute you have trouble saying 'dick' the next you're talking about being a cocksucker." I felt a little odd saying it. Sure, she was the one who said it first but you just don't call your girlfriend a 'cocksucker' and not expect to get slapped.

Leaning down, she kissed me deeply. Her lips were still wet from my...our...cum. She thrust her tongue into my mouth, making me taste myself. I had never thought about it before, and I wouldn't admit it to anyone else, but it turned me on to kiss her after I had just blown my load into her mouth. I put my hand against the back of her head as we shared the kiss. Pulling back, she complained "It's not my fault. I'm not the naughty one."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes. You're the naughty one." she said, face perfectly straight.

Smiling, I asked "How do you figure that?"

"Well, I'm not the one who fucked his girlfriend full of cum, twice! Back to back."

"Well..." she interrupted.

"You put so much cum in my little pussy, I just had to put on panties to hold it all in! I hate to wear panties." shaking her head, "And then! Before you put them on me you licked my swollen, well-fucked, cum filled pussy! You actually tried to steal all that yummy cum! How dare you?" she chastised.

"Uh." I smiled at her take on things.

"So you put my panties on my sore little pussy and now they'll probably be soaked with your cum. I have to wear these to Church in the morning! It's that or go without. And how would that look, huh? Walking up to communion with your cum dripping out and down my legs? Making me look like a slut in front of your parents and all of our friends! And you call ME naughty." pausing to kiss me, "And that's not all." She punched my shoulder.

"HEY!"

"Then after you ruin my panties you make me put you big dirty cock in my mouth! If that wasn't enough you start fucking my mouth, slamming my head up and down your thick shaft until you squirt your hot cum right in my mouth! I'm naughty?" her voice rising to a loud whisper. "After that you make me kiss you when you know I still have your cum in my mouth. I mean, eeewww!" She shook her head. "You're eating your own cum? Out of my mouth? I bet you're going to do what you threatened too!"

"Uh, what did I threaten?" she was on a roll and although I felt a few twitches down below, there was no chance of a fourth round tonight.

She leaned back in whispering, like she was afraid of being heard "You tried to put your finger in my butt! You told me you were going to put your big hard cock in it. You told me you were going to buttfuck me! Take my little anal cherry and just fuck me til you pumped your cum in there. Disgusting! Like I would want that! I've never put anything in there because it's just too tight. And now you're going to make me do it. You call ME naughty? Nuh-uh! You're the one who's naughty. I was an innocent and pure virgin until you started to treat me like a slut! I mean...."

She pulled back, grinning, "You mean that?"

"Fuck, Lori! You're going to kill me talking like that. Yes! I mean that!"

She shrugged. "I don't know. Really. It's just something that happens." she kissed my chin. "I can't explain it. You really are doing something to me. I can't control myself. That note? The last one? That's why I asked you to help me. I was serious." looking at me intently "I promise I will never cheat on you. It has to be you. YOU. That's why I was so..." she shook her head. "I would have blown Kurt because it would have been, I don't know, something to do. Not with you. Even though you're only half hard right now, I want to taste you, suck you, fuck you, everything!" pausing for a quick kiss, "Then, when you told me you loved me. I was never so scared. I thought...." Shyly, "Say it again, please?"

Pulling her to me, I spoke into her ear, "I love you, Lori. You're mine. I won't share you. I will never cheat on you."

"I can't bear to be apart from you. What are we going to do?" she asked worriedly.

I felt the same but we needed to time to think and talk about it. "We'll figure something out. Let's talk about it tomorrow. When we both have clothes on and can think more clearly."

Pulling the sheets over us, Lori turned off the lamp and we drifted off to sleep holding each other. Morning was only a few hours away.