Lori Ch. 04

Story Info
Doubts and reassurances.
4.9k words
4.81
10k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,573 Followers

New Year's Eve found Lori sitting on the couch in the living room with Tiffany's head on her lap and me sitting in my recliner watching some mindless sitcom when Lori broke the silence by whispering "This is nice." as she gently stroked Tiffany's hair.

"It's a shame we are going to have to end it soon." she continued softly, locking eyes with me as she said it.

"What in the world brought that on?" Tiffany exclaimed, pushing herself into a seated position as she tossed her hair behind her back with a jerk of her head.

"The truth." Lori replied.

"Who's truth and why?" Tiff fired back.

"Mine and for numerous reasons."

"Such as?" Tiffany asked hotly.

"Tiffany, eventually we are going to have to admit that this won't work. It's too complicated and too many people will end up getting hurt."

"Who? One of us?"

"All of us and a lot of people that we know, respect and love." Lori said quietly.

"Are you going to say anything Phillip or are you simply going to sit there acting like you can't speak?"

"I want to hear her concerns before I say anything." I said quietly as I sat up in the recliner.

"I was doing a lot of thinking on the drive back from Austin last night and it occurred to me that while this is possibly the most intense relationship I've ever been in, it won't last more than six to eight months."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because eventually, one or all of us will start asking some very difficult questions." Lori said rather coolly.

"Such as?" I asked.

"Ok Phil, let's start with the office." Lori responded, quickly adding "How fast will one or both of us be out on our asses when they finally figure out I'm sleeping with you and Tiffany? I don't know about you but I signed a moral turpitude clause when I was hired that basically said "Thou shalt not bang the boss."

"Ok. Next?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"What's that smirk for?" Lori asked with her face beginning to turn red.

"Thou shalt not bang the boss? Do you realize how many of the bosses have banged their assistants and secretaries in that den of thieves?" I replied, laughing at the absurdity of it.

"Oh yes. But still." she began.

"Hell, we're probably office gossip because you haven't put out for me. So, next?"

"What?"

"Next." I responded.

"Fine! How about this? At what point do I move in here? Because I'll be damned if I'm going to be in a relationship and always be on the outside of the home that I should be sharing with my lover; or in this case lovers." Lori said with a hint of emotion forming in her voice.

"I'll help you start packing first thing tomorrow morning Baby." Tiff responded, tucking her legs underneath her as she leaned back against the cushions.

"Thank you Sweetheart but my lease doesn't expire until March."

"Then I'll help you in February." Tiffany responded so softly and sincerely that Lori shook her head smiling.

"Next?" I asked again thinking that she had really thought this through.

"Children."

"Next!" Tiffany said loudly enough that we all laughed a little.

"Seriously, what else?" I asked, simply because I was getting tired of saying "Next?"

"Ok, how about this one? Our families. One day they will figure out that something is going on and I can't speak for your families but mine will shit bricks."

She had all but whispered the last part as tears formed in the corners of her eyes.

Sitting back in the recliner I took a sip of my drink then stood up and walked to the couch. Holding my hands out to Lori I pulled her upright then took her in my arms and kissed the top of her head. I felt her relax somewhat in my arms and thinking that the danger had passed I sat down on the couch and pulled her into my lap.

"Lori, this has been two of the most incredible months of my life. I get to spend every day and most nights with the two women who mean everything to me. Not many men get to say that and fewer still would really mean it if they did say it."

"And?" Lori asked.

"And, if this is only based on sex, then yes, it has about six months to go; if that. But, if it's based on each of us wanting to be a part of the other's lives, who knows? At that point it is just like every relationship. It lives and dies with what the people in it are willing to commit to it." I said to her as I reached out and took hold her hand.

"That's another fear."

"What?" Tiffany asked softly.

"That I'll have to choose between what we have now or going back to the way it was; and it can never go back to the way it was." she said as her shoulders slumped a little.

"Do you honestly think the only reason you are here is because of sex?" Tiffany asked her.

"No. At least I hope not. God knows if all you two wanted was a fuck buddy, you could have probably found one who was a lot younger and hotter than me."

"Maybe. Or maybe I knew I could trust one woman that I love to never hurt the other woman that I love." I said, giving her hand what I hoped was a reassuring squeeze.

"Be careful throwing that word around Philip. It isn't one that I use lightly." Lori said as she glanced first at me, then toward Tiffany.

Touching the ankle bracelet I had given her the week before I said, "The guy that had that made for you that has to love you both a little bit more than you're giving him credit for or he wouldn't have put that kind of thought into a gift."

"I know his other girlfriend does." Tiffany replied quietly from the far end of the couch.

"Other girlfriend?" Lori asked.

"What else would you call us Honey? Thing One and Thing Two?"

"Um?" Lori began to speak.

"Red fish? Blue fish?" Tiff said with a giggle.

"Ok. I get it." Lori replied.

"No, I don't think you do Lori." she responded, suddenly becoming serious, "I came to grips with the fact that we were going to be sharing our time with him a month or so ago. Just like it came to me that I was never going to be able to have you all to myself either because of him. But that's how any relationship works. We all share our time with something; work, hobbies, other people. The biggest difference here is sex and honestly, that isn't the biggest reason I want you to be here."

"What is it then?" Lori asked, arching her eyebrows.

"Truthfully? I think I'm starting to fall in love with you. This is new to all of us Lori so it will take some getting used to. I mean, how long have we known each other?"

"Years." Lori responded.

"Exactly, so it's not like you are a stranger off the streets. I know Phillip has loved you for a very long time, there just wasn't any sex involved." she reached out and gently pulled at the button down that Lori was wearing, before she added, "Obviously, that's all changed now. But, two or three years ago, if I had told Phillip that it was you or me; I would have been standing on the sidewalk holding a suitcase, asking myself what had just happened."

Lori glanced up at me and all I could do was smirk and shake my head. Tiff was right, two years ago, I would have done just that. And I was somewhat amazed that Tiffany realized it.

"So, from what you're telling us, your biggest fear is this ending because of something that none of us has any real control over?" I asked Lori as I slowly stroked her hair.

"It terrifies me Phillip. It honestly terrifies me because I am forty years old and I haven't been in any type of a relationship in over two years. A month ago I was planning on spending my birthday alone, on my couch, with a bottle of red wine and my cat. I was just going to go straight home and spend the rest of the evening watching Netflix. I would have never dreamt that I would spend it snowbound in bed with the two of you. Then, boom! My fortieth birthday ended up as a cross between a Hallmark movie and a porn film and I felt like the leading lady. I don't want to spend number forty-one sitting on my couch alone remembering what happened the year before."

"It was memorable wasn't it?" Tiff responded with a giggle as she began to rub Lori's feet.

"Really guys, I'm scared. Even my family noticed the difference in me right away. Everyone kept asking me who the guy was. It was really getting awkward until my cousin Tim said if it wasn't a guy then it had to be another woman and everyone laughed."

"What did you say to that?" Tiffany asked with a smile on her lips.

"I winked and blew him a kiss." Lori replied.

"I bet that went over well." I said as I began to slowly rub her right temple with my thumb.

"Just like you think it would in a house full of Texas Baptists. They all said they were praying for me when I left to come home." she replied as her eyes closed.

"Lori if you want to stay then stay and if you want to leave, then leave. I'll, we, will respect your wishes but you need to know that Phil and I both want you here. Me probably as much, if not more so than Phillip. That you are even considering the possibility of leaving scares the hell out of me." Tiffany said as she began to slowly drag her fingernails across the soles of Lori's feet, causing Lori to flinch and giggle at the same time.

"Stop it! That tickles!" Lori squealed as she jerked her feet away from Tiffany.

"I know. That's why I did it. It's called cheating." Tiffany said with a mischievous gleam in her eyes as she lay down and placed her head on Lori's lap. Then slowly, almost tentatively she began tracing small patterns across the tops of Lori's thighs. Lori's reaction was to moan softly and tilt her head back.

"This is exactly what I am talking about." she whispered as she closed her eyes.

"What?" I asked, as I kissed her upturned lips.

"This. Five minutes ago I was telling you both why this was going to end."

"And?" I asked as I kissed her a second time, glancing at Tiffany just in time to see her hand slip between Lori's thighs.

"You two are so bad." Lori whispered as our lips separated.

"Do you want her to stop?" I asked as my hand slipped inside the shirt she was wearing.

"No." she whimpered as I began to massage her left breast, gently pulling on the nipple until I felt it begin to harden between my thumb and forefinger.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked as I kissed her again, this time using my left hand to get a firm grip on her short blonde hair in order to hold her head back.

Her eyes opened momentarily as she looked up at me smiling. She didn't answer my question directly; instead she bit her lower lip, shook her head from side to side slowly, smiled and closed her eyes again.

"Yes or no Lori. Do you want us to stop?"

"No." she said with a small gasp as a tremor went through her body.

"Did she just have an orgasm?" I asked Tiffany.

"Yes she did." Tiffany replied smiling up at me, "And if she would open her legs I could really get something done for her."

"Put your foot on the floor Lori and give your girlfriend some room. You and I can just sit here and make out while Tiffany does what she loves to do." I whispered, just before I kissed her again.

"What's that?" Lori whispered, gasping as Tiffany's tongue flicked across her clit.

"She loves to make you happy." I whispered as my lips brushed across hers and Tiffany pulled the lips of her pussy apart.

"She loves to hear you moan." I added as my lips found the side of her neck and Tiffany slowly inserted a finger inside her.

"She loves to make you twitch." I said as I pulled a little harder on her hair while Tiffany worked a second finger inside her.

"Oh God!" she said groaning loudly as her hips began to move from side to side as Tiffany worked on her clit with her thumb.

"She loves to make you cum." I murmured into her ear, cupping her breast in my hand again and giving it a quick squeeze as Tiffany's tongue went back to work on her clit.

A few minutes later, moaning so loudly that it almost sounded like a muffled scream, Lori grabbed the back of Tiffany's head as her hips lifted off my lap. Her back was arched over the arm of the couch causing me to grab her around the waist so she wouldn't end up in the floor as she convulsed against Tiffany's mouth and tongue.

Tiff never stopped working on her. The orgasm that she was having continued to roll through her until she finally let Tiffany's hair go and threw her arms around my neck, scooted back away from Tiff and closed her legs. She buried her face in my chest and sat there trembling for several moments; all the while whispering "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." over and over.

I felt her shudder hard one last time and then I felt her smile against my chest. Grabbing the front of my shirt she leaned back and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before she laughed and said "You two are so very, very bad."

"All you had to do was say stop." I replied with a grin.

"Like that was going to happen." she said as she reached out and began to stroke the side of Tiff's face adding, "Thank you Baby."

"Anytime." Tiffany said with a smile.

A few minutes later I moved Lori off of my lap and stood up holding out my hands to pull both of them up, then I turned to walk toward the stairs. Tiffany moved past me but Lori stood there looking down at her feet. With an amused look on her face she glanced up at me, sat back down on the couch and burst out laughing.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You two broke me! I can't feel my legs!" Lori replied, laughing at the situation.

"What?" I asked.

"My legs fell asleep! I can't walk!" she said laughing so hard she was beginning to snort.

"I can fix that." I said as I reached down and scooped her up in my arms.

She squealed when I tossed her over my shoulder, asking, "What are you going to do now cave man? Bend me over the dining room table and take me like you own me?"

"Now that's a great idea!" I said as I spun around and headed toward the dining room with Tiff walking behind us.

"I was joking!" Lori squealed.

"He's not." Tiffany said as I lifted Lori off my shoulder, placing her on her feet beside the table.

"Oh God!" Lori squealed as I ripped her shirt over her head and spun her around without saying another word. When she was facing the table, I placed my hand on her shoulders, forcing her to bend at the waist over the tabletop.

"Let's get these out of the way." Tiffany said as she lowered my shorts to the floor. Laughing as my hard dick popped out, she quickly kissed the tip then added, "Oh my! Look who wants to play!"

Lori gasped as her breast were mashed against the cool walnut surface and flinched slightly as I inserted first one and then a second finger into her wet pussy. She moaned as I began to work them in and out and groaned loudly when Tiffany sat down across from her and began to describe to Lori how badly she want to watch as I took her from behind.

"He went from nothing to a full blown hard-on without either of us touching him when he bent you over; did you know that?" Tiff whispered.

"Oh God." Lori gasped as I continued to work my fingers in and out of her.

"He really wants you. I'm looking in his eyes right now and there is nothing in them but lust. It's like I'm not even here Honey. He just wants to bury his dick in you and make you his." Tiffany said with a sexy smile as Lori's hips and ass began to grind back against my hand.

Lori's clinched fists went flat and she started to push herself off the table's surface when Tiffany's hands shot out and grabbed her wrists. Pulling Lori tightly across the table Tiffany continued to speak.

"Oh no! No! No! Our man wants a piece of that hot little pussy and you're going to deliver. The two of us aren't going anywhere until he says so. In case you've forgotten we're wearing matching jewelry that say we belong here with him." she hissed with an evil little twinkle in her eyes.

Lori's breathing was ragged and she was muttering unintelligible words as I removed my fingers. When I lined my cock up and pressed against her the head of my dick slid in so quickly that I was shocked. Her sharp gasp alerted Tiffany that I was inside so she started speaking again.

"He's in your pussy isn't he?"

"Yes." Lori whimpered.

"You were already so wet that he just slipped in didn't he Baby?" Tiffany purred.

"Yes." Lori stammered, groaning slightly as she made the confession.

"If I thought I could let go of you, I would walk around the table, drop to my knees and nibble on your clit while he fucks you." Lori said with a laugh as she whipped her hair back over her shoulder with a toss of her head.

"Please!" Lori begged her.

"Not tonight. Tonight you belong right where you are; making our man happy." Tiffany whispered as she tightened her grip on Lori's wrists.

I was smiling when I reached down to grab Lori's hips, sliding deeper into her with very short strokes. I wanted her to feel every inch of my dick as it went in and I had just buried myself in her when Tiffany looked me in the eyes and whispered, "Fuck her Phillip. Fuck her like it's the last time you're going to."

"Oh God yes!" Lori growled as I began to slam into her.

"Take every inch of that cock Baby. Make him cum. Show him what a woman's body is made for." Tiffany whispered lewdly as Lori's grunts and moans grew louder.

Because of the differences in out height, Lori was on her tiptoes as she began to bounce back and forth on my dick matching me stroke for stroke. Her hips were rocking up and down as she slid back and forth on me. I knew it was only going to be a matter of minutes before I came so I simply grabbed her hips and held on for the ride as she fucked me.

When she came she screamed so suddenly and loudly that Tiffany jumped back releasing Lori's wrists. Lori immediately placed both palms on the table top and pushed up, still screaming as she slammed back on to my dick repeatedly. I came as soon as she did, all but collapsing against her.

To her credit she managed to hold our combined weight up for several seconds before she collapsed back onto the table. Resting on my elbows above her I felt the contractions of her pussy on my dick as her hips continued to move ever so slightly. Eventually I softened enough that it slipped out of her

When I stood up, Lori all but melted to the floor and lay there momentarily exhausted. Tiffany walked around the table and glancing down at her whispered, "God that was hot."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I gasped, holding myself up with one hand on the back of a chair, "But I don't think I can repeat it anytime soon."

Taking a small step back, I looked down at Lori as she lay on the hardwood floor of the dining room. "Hey you. The pretty one with green eyes; do you think you can make it to the bedroom?"

Lori was sweating and her body was still shaking from the orgasms that had torn through her. Slowly shaking her head she climbed to her knees and using the same chair I had, she climbed to her feet.

"You two are trying to kill me aren't you?" she asked quietly as she stood beside me with her breasts moving up and down as she struggled to catch her breath.

"Why would I want to do that Lover?" Tiffany asked as she lowered her face to Lori's and gave her a long slow kiss.

"Can you make it to the bedroom?" I asked again when they finally broke apart.

Holding her arms up Lori shook her head no and then said "Carry me. Please?" in an almost childlike tone.

"Gladly." I replied, scooping her up and grunting a little as she settled into my arms.

"What? Am I too much for you to handle?" she asked as she lowered her head to my shoulder.

"Lori, you're too much for any man to handle alone. That's why I need Tiffany here as back-up."

"That's has to be one of the sexiest things anyone has ever said to me." Lori whispered as she lowered her head to my shoulder.

I bypassed the bed and walked into the bathroom, pausing for a moment I nodded at the shower to Tiffany and stood there holding Lori as Tiff turned the water on and adjusted the temperature. When Tiff dropped the shirt she was wearing to the floor and stepped under the water I joined her, easing Lori to the floor between us. Lori moaned softly as Tiffany's soapy hands began to run across her body and leaning against me she whispered softly, "Please no. I can't take anymore."

YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,573 Followers
12