Lori Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nodding in surrender, I rose up. Then, leaning over her, I joked "Are we even?"

"Yeah." she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to her. "OK. Actually, I think I owe you."

"Do you love me?" I asked.

With a weak smile, "Yes."

"Then you don't owe me."

"I made the right choice." followed by "Kiss me." I did, gently at first then I responded to her intensity. When we broke apart she had a wide grin on her face. "I am pissed, though. OK, and a little sore."

"Why are you pissed?"

"I think you sucked my pussy clean! I like sleeping with you inside of me." she complained.

"What if you just sleep beside me?" I suggested.

"I already do that." kissing me, "It's a perk I get for making good decisions."

I repositioned us so that she was laying on me. It wasn't as comfortable as our bed but I wasn't ready to go home. "Lori?" she sensed my tone.

She didn't answer for a minute then, "Yeah?"

"I like all the sex." I started.

Laughing, "I'll bet!"

Pressing ahead, "No really, I like the sex but," I paused "do you ever think about what's next? "

"Like?"

"It's been a week. Only a week. If anyone had told me last week that I would be regularly having sex with the most beautiful woman I know..." I trailed off.

"I know. I've thought about that. I mean, I planned what I did at first but I didn't know." She whispered "It scares me to think too far ahead."

Sighing, "Lori, I love you but I don't want kids, yet."

"What do you mean?" she really seemed confused.

"It's just that...I mean your need..."

Snorting, she said "Which one?"

"The one where you need to keep me inside you."

"THAT?" she was surprised. "No, I guess you wouldn't understand. I am not trying to get pregnant. God! Could you even imagine me being pregnant?" Yeah, I could and I knew she'd still be smoking hot! "You can stop worrying about that." She turned on the dome light and made sure I could see her face. "I am not that kind of girl. I WILL NOT get pregnant to keep you. Besides, I don't think I can..." she trailed off but before I could ask about it she smiled wickedly. "I'll fuck you and suck you into submission first."

My dick decided to start waking up about then. I adjusted myself and Lori took advantage of that to wrap her hand around me. "Yeah, I believe that." Lori's lust was something to behold. I hoped I was up to the task of keeping it reigned in.

Releasing me, she sat up. "What do you say we go home and lay around naked in our bed?"

I agreed. 30 minutes later, mostly dressed, we walked into our room. Mom and Dad were asleep but Lori still locked the door. Stripping as she walked to the bathroom, "Join me?"

After the shower, Lori pushed me to the bed where she knelt before me and studied my crotch like it was the first time she had seen it. I guess it did look different; she'd given it a 'burr' and I'd taken most of that away.

She lifted, shifted, and moved parts before finally saying "It'll do for now." then gave me a blowjob that had me spurting into her mouth in under three minutes. "Now we can sleep." she said rubbing her stomach.

I grabbed her and tossed her on the bed then jumped in, landing next to her. Her hands were quicker than mine and she pulled me into a kiss. "Not tonight. Besides, if you save it, I might have a little surprise for you tomorrow night." Rolling over, she snuggled back into my arms.

I shifted to get comfortable as Lori's butt wiggled and ground back into me. "If you don't stop that, I'm going to fuck that butt."

"EWWW! No way! It was gross enough to have your tongue in my butt. I mean, really! Who does that? Oh, my God! You kissed me with that mouth! I think I need to brush my teeth or something." and started to get up.

OK, funny. Now shut up or I won't do it again."

"Shutting."

"And stop being such a tease. If you aren't going to help, don't make it worse." I rolled over onto my back.

Lori rolled over onto me and said "I'm sorry, Mike." She actually sounded contrite.

I woke up around four; Lori was still snuggled up next to me. She had turned off the lamp but I could still see by the light of the moon. I fell back asleep thinking about how lucky I was.

It seemed like I had just closed my eyes and the sun was shining in my face. I left Lori in bed and went to work. A farmer's job is never done; move cattle, fix fence, etc. It felt great to be outside. I regretted not staying with Lori but I had work to do and I needed the fresh air. Returning for lunch, I found Lori in the kitchen busy with homework. "Trade you." she said as I came in.

Laughing, "No way! I still have mine to finish."

After fixing a couple of sandwiches for lunch, Lori told me the latest rumors via Vanessa. The prevailing theory: Lori was pregnant and her parents had kicked her out of the house. Laughing, she said "I definitely can't get pregnant now!"

Telling Lori I'd be back in time for dinner, I left. The afternoon passed quickly.

When I got home Mom and Dad were leaving; said they were going out dancing and would be back late. Lori was finishing dinner when I strolled in. She rushed up to hug me then backed off. "You stink!"

"I'll just go take a quick shower, be right back." I said.

"Like hell you will! Dinner will get cold. Besides, if you take a shower who's going to wash your back?"

"I'm more than willing to wait. What's for dinner?" she'd made meatloaf, potatoes and corn. It was very domestic; too bad she was a lousy cook.

I helped clean up then she pulled me upstairs to our room "Get naked." she directed. Always one to obey agreeable orders, I complied.

Lori was already in the shower by the time I walked into the bathroom. God, she looks incredible when she's wet. As soon as I stepped into the shower she was all business. Soap, shampoo, rinse then she was dragging me out. We were both still soaking as we hit the sheets.

Lori sat on my stomach and placed her hands on my chest. "I want you to Love me tonight."

I reached up to fondle her boobs. "I can do that and probably a little more." I moved my hands to her nipples and pinched. I loved how she still blushed! So bold and brazen with me but when I even suggested something remotely sexual she would turn crimson.

She lay down on my chest so I moved my hands to her back then down to her ass. I squeezed and caressed it then playfully spanked her. "HEY!" she yelped.

"What? Don't like that?" I teased. Lori bit my shoulder enough to cause me to cry out "OOOUCH!" until she finally let go. "What the hell?"

"I have to mark my stuff. Better up here than down there, right?"

I rolled us over and pushed myself up. "How should I mark you?" I bent down and lightly bit her left nipple. Her hand caught the side of my head "Ouch!"

"You can't bite me there. You can nibble, lick, suck, and squeeze but no biting" she explained.

"OK, I guess I'll just have to tattoo it somewhere." I joked.

"OK."

Surprised "Wait, what?"

"What, what?"

Fine, If she was going to play it that way, "I'm not so hot on bite marks."

"Suffer, I like how you taste."

Moving lower as we talked, I was just above her mound. "I like how you taste too." Lowering my face, I licked from top to bottom. "Yeeeeoooowww!" she exclaimed. "Keep that up and I'll give you a taste!" she promised.

I ran my tongue back and forth across her clit then pressed it flat rubbing small circles. Lori grabbed my ears and yanked me up "Later! I need you inside me, NOW!"

Only happy to comply, I lined up with her opening and slowly pushed. Entering her, I was amazed how tightly she gripped my shaft. I had to work for every inch as I penetrated her, pushing until I was fully inside and my pubic bone pressed against her clit. Lori wrapped her legs around me grinding against my shaft.

We didn't fuck in the conventional sense. We rocked together, sliding, maybe, half an inch in and out. Her muscles gripped my shaft and pulsated with a growing heat. Lori came almost immediately. Her legs and channel locked down on me so that I had to struggle to even rock back and forth. Her hands grasped my back and her fingernails dug in. A low moaning sound filled my ears. I had read enough porn to know that I should be able to last much longer each time I had sex but try as I might I couldn't.

When her muscles began ripple, spasming along my cock, I struggled to hold out; I'd lost the second I plunged into her. Wrapping my arms around her, I crushed her to me as my cum surged up and exploded into her. As the first shot splashed into her she finally cried out "Mike! CUM! OH GOD! Hot! Fuck me, please! OH GOD!" fingernails scratched across my back as she came. I felt a flood of our juices try to escape as I continued to pump my sperm deep into her.

As our climaxes waned we clung to each other, neither wanting to release the other; it was sex but it was also love.

We lay there for a long time before Lori was able to let go. Looking down at her as she smiled up at me, she said "Yeah."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah." she confirmed.

Shaking my head, I thought I understood. Then again, with Lori it could mean anything. She got that faraway look. I was finally beginning to recognize it as her visualizing herself doing something 'dirty'. "What are you planning, now?" I asked.

Grinning, she said "It's not what I'm planning to do, it's what you're going to do to me."

"Uh-huh." I shared her grin. "And what am I going to do to you? Besides anything I want?"

She started to blush. "I want you to do what you did last night."

Remembering exactly what I did, I wanted to hear her to say it. "I'm not sure what you want me to do."

I was surprised how red she got but she met my eyes and in almost whisper "I...I want you to lick me."

"Lick you? Where?"

"My butt." As she said it her pussy clenched at my still hard shaft.

Just for fun I said "I thought you said that was gross."

She smiled "It is! It's disgusting!" she replied. "But I like it." Pulling me closer, she whispered "I like it when you lick my pussy, too."

"Yeah, I like it too." Her legs released me so I withdrew a few inches only to slide back in; her head rolled back as she moaned.

"Stop." She gasped. "You can do that in a little bit. Please?" I knew that if I continued she would be just as happy but she wanted to be 'dirty'. An idea popped into my head. I pulled out a little and pushed back in a few times. "Yesssss." she hissed. "Fuck me." Smiling, I picked up the pace, slowly fucking her. Lori started to moan and I could tell she was getting close. I felt like I could go for hours but just as I felt her legs start to wrap around me, I pulled out completely and rolled off the bed.

It took Lori several moments to realize what had happened then her eyes popped open. I walked over to the closet and grabbed her zip-up hoodie and then to the dresser and picked out a pair of panties. I tossed them to her saying "Get dressed." I walked down the hall to my old room and grabbed two pairs of gym shorts and a t-shirt. Dressed, I returned to find Lori still lying in bed. "Hurry up." And tossed her the other pair of shorts.

"Mike? What are you doing? Come back here!" she pleaded.

"Get dressed!" I called back as I headed downstairs. "It'll be worth it!"

I waited by the front door until she sulkily walked downstairs. She stood there in a t-shirt and a pair of her own shorts. "Nuh-uh. Wear what I picked out." I directed. Lori stared at me before sighing and going back upstairs. When she returned a few minutes later she was wearing my shorts that were much too large and the hoodie was zipped up to the top. I smiled and said "OK. Let's go." and led her to my truck.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"I thought we needed to get something to drink from Sonic."

"You were THIRSTY!" she cried in disbelief and anger.

"Well, that and I did talk to Eric this afternoon. He said that he and Vanessa were going to be watching movies tonight at his house. He told me that if we weren't busy to come on over."

"We WERE busy! Or at least I was busy. What the hell is wrong with you?" she yelled.

Pulling into Sonic and the drive-through, I asked Lori what she wanted but she ignored me. I ordered her a cherry vanilla coke and got an iced-T for me.

I knew she was pissed at me but I hoped that she would forgive me later.

Vanessa's car was at Eric's when we got there. I got out but Lori stayed in the truck. She even locked the door when I tried to open it. Smiling, I used my key. I almost had to drag her out of the truck.

"I'm not going in." she told me.

Nodding, I pulled down the zipper on her hoodie. She had put on a bra. I unzipped it all the way and said "Lose the bra."

"What? No! Not out here!"

"You should have listened. I picked out shorts, panties and a hoodie for a reason. I did not pick out a bra. Off." I explained.

Her lips quirked as what I said sank in. "What do you have planned?"

"Bra." I repeated.

She looked around "Out here? What if the people next door see?" There was just the hint of fear in her voice but it was mixed with excitement.

I reached out and pulled the bra above her breasts, exposing them to any who might be watching. "They'll see the two most beautiful breasts in the world." then reached up, pulling the hoodie off her shoulders.

"This had better be good." she said but shrugged the hoodie off then the bra. She stood there in the moonlight looking wonderful and confident.

"Might want to put that back on or are you planning on showing Eric your tits?" I said, pointing to the sweat-shirt on the ground. She stood there defiantly for a full minute, nipples at full attention, before stooping and picking it up. I swear, I thought she was going to walk into the house like she was but she did put it on and zipped it up. I unzipped it until the zipper was nestled between her breasts, it was obvious that she didn't have on a bra but you couldn't see anything.

We grabbed the drinks and walked to the door. Eric answered after a few minutes. "We're not interrupting anything are we?" I asked.

"Come on in!" he replied. "We're in the TV room. The movie just started." leading us back.

Vanessa was sitting on one of the couches as we walked in but when she saw Lori she bounced to her feet and they hugged. "I'm so glad you're here!" she said "It's been too long since we've hung out."

Lori laughed "You were with me all last week." she replied "I meant to thank you. It's just that..."

Vanessa interrupted "No big deal. I'm just happy I could help."

"You did!" they walked to the couch talking.

I looked at Eric and asked again "We're really not interrupting are we? We can go."

"No and no you can't. Mike, this is our fourth date and I swear I'm not getting anywhere." he said in frustration.

I glanced at Lori and Vanessa. They were huddled together talking and giggling. Then I glanced at the paused movie on the screen. "Eric, how long have you known Vanessa?"

"Since sixth grade."

"What's her favorite food? What's her favorite restaurant? Why does she always wear baggy clothes?"

Eric gaped at me "Uh."

"She loves cheese cake. Olive Garden and she's really self-conscious about her boobs."

"What? Why? They look awesome!" of course he would latch on to that.

"You remember how she developed early, like in eighth grade?" He nodded "Every guy in school noticed too. It freaked her out. Now she thinks the only reason anyone asks her out is because of her boobs. Jay" her last boyfriend, "was a real jerk about it." I explained. "Oh, and her favorite movie is '28 Days Later'. She LOVES blood and gore movies."

"Damn it." he said.

"Be her friend first, boyfriend second." I coached.

Eric shook his head in understanding. "Man, I fucked up."

"Not really," I reassured. "She's here, isn't she?"

"Excuse me a minute." and left the room.

Lori looked up then came over. I noticed she had zipped her sweat-shirt up again. I glanced towards Vanessa and unzipped it again, slightly lower than before then I slipped a hand in for a quick squeeze. Her eyes widened then "Where did Eric go?"

I explained what we had talked about "But I don't know where he went."

About that time he walked back in holding a movie and went over to Vanessa. We couldn't hear what he said but her face lit up. Turning to us, she said "Hey! Change of movie." and held up '28 Weeks Later'.

I grinned and gave a thumbs-up.

Lori and I settled on one couch as Eric turned out the lights and joined Vanessa on the other.

I've never been a fan of zombie type movies but I had to admit, as bad movies went, this one wasn't horrible. Lori jumped and screamed at the appropriate times, Vanessa was clutching Eric's arm.

Lori got up during a lull in the bloodletting "I'll be right back."

Vanessa saw her leave and whispered something to Eric before following Lori. Eric paused the movie. "How do think it's going?" I asked.

He grinned "Great! She's never held me like that before." he exclaimed. "Thanks."

"No problem." I replied. Looking over my shoulder to make sure I wasn't overheard "Put your arm around her. See what happens."

"Man, I don't want to move too fast."

"Trust me. It's not like you're asking her to do anything." I couldn't believe I was giving him basic dating advice!

The girls were whispering when they returned. Lori had a huge grin on her face and Vanessa was giving me furtive glances as she sat next to Eric.

"Ready?" he asked. We all nodded. He un-paused; maniacs, screaming, and blood.

I was actually so caught up in the movie that when Lori put her hand on my thigh, sliding it under my shorts, I jumped. Looking over at Eric, he had his arm around Vanessa and her hand was clutching his thigh. Grinning, I looked back at Lori. She was facing the movie but her hand was busy rubbing my dick.

She glanced at me then back at the TV. I reached over and grabbed the zipper and pulled it down, all the way. She shivered.

The combination of her hand and her nearly completely exposed boobs was having its effect, I was hard almost immediately.

Looking back at the others, they hadn't noticed anything. Lori leaned over and whispered "Eric might get a surprise tonight." I looked questioningly at her "She took her bra off when we were in the bathroom a few minutes ago."

Staring at Vanessa, I couldn't see any difference but just knowing that Lori had seen those huge breasts, uncovered, made my dick surge from stone to steel. Lori squeezed and stroked then bit my ear "Pervert."

"Yeah," I nodded and whispered back "I'm the one with her hand in my pants and her tits hanging out."

"No, that makes me your slut. Are you complaining?" She had started out subtly rubbing me under my pants but she was now openly jacking me off.

"Do we need to leave?" I asked. "I think we might freak those two out if they see you beating me off."

"What about if I suck you off?"

"I think you might scare Vanessa but Eric would enjoy the show." I joked.

"Vanessa is already watching." commented Lori. "And it looks like she's enjoying it."

"What?" and looked over to see that she was watching. I looked down and saw that Lori had pulled my shorts back even farther and was clearly jerking me. My eyes locked onto Vanessa's in the near darkness so I almost didn't feel Lori start to slide down.

"Please?" Lori whispered, need was strong in her voice. She was on her knees before me, sweat-shirt pushed open, tits and hard nipples exposed. I looked back at Vanessa and Eric and they were making out. Vanessa had her hand almost in Eric's crotch, but she would occasionally peek back at us.

She had just placed my head in her mouth and I almost gave in but I knew if I did we would end up doing a lot more than her sucking me off. Her hand was still jerking and I could feel my load building. Glancing over I saw Eric's hands were under Vanessa's sweat-shirt. He was oblivious to us.