Lori Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's beautiful. I don't know why she hides this." I was careful not to touch Vanessa as I lifted Lori's left hand away. Shifting behind her I asked "What was the plan?" I tried to resist looking up at Vanessa. Her large firm breasts were something I needed to avoid right then but I noticed that she did have a thin strip of pubic hair that was glistening. It was an effort to tear my eyes away.

I removed Lori's other hand and wrapped my arms around her. "I'm supposed to let her and Eric...Vanessa wanted to watch me...us. To teach her."

"Do you still want to do it?" I asked them both.

We both looked up to Vanessa, past narrow hips and flat stomach, beyond breasts that were huge and hung perfectly with large dark pink areola with incredibly fat nipples. Reluctantly, I tore my eyes away to meet her gaze. She was biting her lip. "Do you?"

She hesitated before finally nodding.

"You, we, none of us, have to do anything. We can all get dressed and leave. There is no pressure to do anything." I shot a glare at Eric who was opening his mouth to say something.

"I want to. It was so incredible watching you guys. I, I want to see it up close and, "she turned and looked back at Eric, "and maybe try it, too"

Still holding Lori close, I told Vanessa and Eric "OK, before we go any further, I need to establish one rule. Nothing we do here leaves the four of us. Period. Lori and I already have rules to protect her but this is my rule. I will not have our private activities made public." Lori pushed herself into me as I said it.

Vanessa and Eric both readily agreed..

"One other thing. Vanessa you have a smoking hot body..." she smiled as I said it and her hands moved to cover up before stopping. Eric nodded his agreement. "But Eric is your boyfriend. Shouldn't he get a better look at it than me or Lori?" Surprise crossed her face as I said it. I knew that Eric had held and played with her massive mammaries and he was looking at her tight ass but I was sure he would like to see her complete beauty.

"Fuck yeah!" he said.

"Smooth" I said shaking my head.

Vanessa spun around and put her hands on her hips, "You better believe it, buddy." Her tits wobbled beautifully! "Stand up!" she directed. Wide eyed, he did. "Why are you the only one not naked?" and started tapping her foot, again, causing her boobs to jiggle.

Eric looked like he was about to bolt until Vanessa squatted in front of him and yanked his shorts down. She let out an "EEEEEP!" as Eric's dick swung up and almost hit her in the face.

While all this was going on, my hands had not been idle. I caressed Lori's chest and abs but avoided any direct pleasure areas.

Vanessa pushed Eric back into the couch then climbed up next to him. She pressed her tits into him as they made out. Eric didn't know what to do or where to put his hands but settled on having his right hand cup and grope her boob with the other arm rubbing her back.

Lori abruptly stood and took a step towards them. I got up and took hold of her hand, towing her back to me. She faced me, lips parted, eyes open with a look of slight confusion then back at Vanessa. Licking her lips she whispered "She looks delicious." I nodded. "I want her." she whined.

"No." I told her flatly. I saw her face contort in lust as she tried to break away. "No." I repeated, firmly.

"But..." she began.

"Lori. No. Not tonight. Not without talking about it first." She looked ready to argue but I shook my head. "We'll talk about it later. Then we can talk to Vanessa," I looked over at them, "and Eric. You can't. Not tonight."

I saw tears of frustration in her eyes before nodding and hugging me as tightly as she could. "Thank you."

I held her back. "Do we need to leave?" I asked.

She nodded then shook her head. "I don't know." Frustration and longing in her voice.

"Do you want to sit on the other couch?" I figured it would be safer to be separated and if we did do anything they could move to us.

Lori climbed up and straddled me as I sat down. I reached moved my dick out of the way. "No! Please!" she cried.

Smiling, I took her face in my hands and asked quietly "Would you rather have a quick fuck?" To which she nodded. "Or would you rather show off for Vanessa and Eric?" Her answered was a huge smile.

"Thank you." she whispered and kissed me. "I am so fucking horny! I should have let you fuck me at home. I should have fucked you on the front porch. I should never let you stop sliding your big fucking cock in and out of my cunt!" She was ramping up again.

"Stop." I commanded.

Running my hands down her back to her ass, I cupped her cheeks then ran my fingers down under. I felt her heat radiating before I even made contact, when I did, her labia were swollen, parted, and dripping! "Christ, Lori! You're like a fucking swamp!"

"I know!" she whined, "I really need you buried deep inside me!" Then, with a purely lust created smile, "I want you to cum all over me again! That was soooo nasty!"

I pushed her off of me onto the couch and crawled between her widespread legs. Her pussy was puffy and red and beyond wet. It was gorgeous! There was no finesse as I dove into her, my lips seeking her clit. She needed to cum. I needed her to cum. Somewhere in the back of my mind I decided that Vanessa and Eric needed her to cum.

As soon as my mouth made contact with her clit she shrieked in pleasure. "YEEEEEEAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!! FUCK!!!"

I quickly put my hands on her thighs to keep her from slamming them shut and snapping my neck and Lori's hands gripped my hair, pulling me into her.

I licked and slurped for all the places I knew she liked before chewing on her engorged lips just before dipping into her opening. Lori kept up her steady stream of obscenities, a running play-by-play of what I was doing or what she wanted next: "Lick it Mike. Lick my pussy. Suck-my-juice-out-oh-my-god-oh-my-god-FUCK!-that-feels-good! Shit here I go again! UUUUUUUUUUGGGHHHH!!! FUCK! Suck my tight little cunt! Mike Mike Mike!" By the time her third wave crashed through she had managed to clamp her legs around my head and to roll us to the floor where she rode my face through another, screaming and shouting! She pulled my face into her so deep that I was worried about passing out until she released me and fell forward.

Face, neck, and hair drenched in her juices, I managed to climb out from under her. I looked at her lying on her side panting and gasping as she recovered. I was feeling damn proud of myself but I wasn't through. I rolled her on over so she was face down. I heard her let out a low moan and shake her head. "Mike, no. Please. Not tonight."

"I'm not about to apologize for this. You need it." and crawled closer.

"No, Mike, No." she begged. "Please. I can't take it. Please!"

"If I thought for one second you really meant that you know I'd stop."

"You're gonna kill me!" she cried.

Laughing, "You hope this is how you die!" I had straddled her legs and placed my hands on her butt. I was gentle when I pulled her cheeks apart. She moaned and shook her head. I could see her crinkled opening, pink and tight. I saw her try to make it tighten even more.

Bending down, I ran my tongue up the valley I had created. The tip barely grazed her star. "Oh God." I ran it around and around before laying it flat across the muscle. I just held it there. The heat from my mouth and her body were at war.

Looking up, I said "Say it."

"No." she said defiantly.

Lick swirl jab lick. "Say. It."

"No, damn it!" she resisted.

Flick-flick-flick-dig-wiggle-suck

She caved. "You dirty fucker. Lick it! Lick my butt! Eat my ass!"

I grinned. She liked it dirty and I was going to give it to her dirty. I pressed my tongue in as far as I could, wiggling it as I felt her loosen just a bit. I was actually able to get past the tight outer ring on the first try.

"Oh God! You butt licker! Get it in there! Oh Fuck!" in response to me sliding a finger into her still sopping mess of a pussy. I sawed it in and out as I continued to thrust my tongue into her ass. "You nasty fucker! I'm going to do it. I'm going to tell everyone in school that you are a butt licker. That you put your tongue in my ass! You are such a fucking pervert!" She was pushing back and trying to get into a kneeling position. I sat up and removed my finger, "NO!" but I grabbed her hips and pulled her up, ass in the air.

I ran my finger up and down her crack and then pressed against it. I was so surprised when I was able to slide my fingertip in that I stopped but Lori pushed back until she had managed to impale herself on my finger past the second knuckle. I stayed still as I looked at it. Tight and hot and wrapped around my finger.

"Lori." I said quietly and somehow it pierced her haze.

She paused. "...what?"

"My finger. It's IN your butt!" I exclaimed "It feels so tight and hot!" I flexed and twisted it.

Her ring started to clench then spasm. "Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"I want you to pull it out." she had lowered her head so that it was pressed to the floor.

"Does it hurt?" I asked concerned.

She shook her head then stuttered "NNNNNNooo! Hurry Mike. Please?" she whined. "It's coming. It's big. Oh God."

I pulled it out but I didn't know what she wanted me to do.

"Your tongue, Mike. Please. Your tongue, your tongue put it in. uuuuuuuggghhh. Hurry Mike. Put it in, please. lick lick lick oooooh fuck it's big. Do it, please. FUCK! This in unreal. I can't... fuckfuckfuck . Lick it! Make me cum. I need your tongue in my butt!"

I was in awe as I watched her. Her right hand shot out grasping at the carpet as her left started pounding the floor. I had to help. Swooping in, I licked and thrust until suddenly her hole totally relaxed enough that I speared my way in as deep as I could. My mouth was glued to her butt as she went completely still. My tongue waggled inside and around the rim.

I heard her say it so calmly. "Fuck. It's gonna kill me." Just as her butt clamped down and she went crazy. Beginning with a low moan that grew and grew until it was a wordless howling shriek! She had pulled away from my mouth and was crawling as if to escape it. I sat back as I watched her fall over and the wailing was replaced by moaning and convulsions as it ripped through her.

Crawled after her, I gathered her into my arms, holding her as she was punished by the intensity of her orgasm. Her hands clutched at me as it wound down and her spasms slowly ceased.

Minutes passed as she recovered enough to pull me to her lips. Licking and sucking at my tongue and lips. Her hands found the sides of my head as she broke away. Kissing my face and neck before pulling me so we were eye to eye. "I chose right. I did. I did. Thank you for protecting me. I love you so much."

Shrugging my shoulders, "You've given me everything I didn't know I needed."

It would have been the perfect way to end the night until I heard the sneeze behind us. We suddenly remembered where we were; when our eyes met again we both looked back to Vanessa and Eric.

They were both on the edge of the couch holding onto each other. Their faces were both pictures of awe. Hell, I understood! If I hadn't seen it myself there was no way I would have believed it.

I heard Lori snort followed by a snicker. Vanessa tried to say something but it only caused Lori to laugh harder. Pretty soon she was rolling on the floor cackling and snorting. She stopped once only to see Vanessa's look of concern which caused her to burst out again. I didn't laugh as hard as Lori but it was close.

Finally, we had both recovered enough to climb back onto our couch. As we sat back Vanessa struggled to find the right words and settling on "Holy FUCK! What the hell was that?!"

It nearly sent Lori back into hysterics but she was able to contain herself. Grabbing my hand and with the occasional twitch replied "What?"

Eric's turn "WHAT!?!?!?" he nearly screamed. Vanessa put her hand over his mouth.

"Is it...is it always like that?" she asked.

We looked at each other, I shrugged and I said "No." as Lori said "Yes."

Then Lori explained. "I get..." she struggled for the words.

I supplied them "worked up."

Squeeze the hand. "Yeah. 'Worked up'. One of the rules that Mike has is that he has to stop me from doing something stupid." she kissed me. "I get a thought in my head and it builds. When Vanessa and I talked about getting together tonight I knew I was going to do something with Mike in front of you two. Last night....well. You saw."

Eric blushed and Vanessa said "Yeah, but that was, like, PG-13 stuff compared to tonight!"

Lori nodded. "The, uh, fantasy started when we were on the ride home. You said you wanted me to show you how to give Eric a good blowjob. The thought of you with a cock in you mouth. Wow! Oh, I found out I like to talk, um..."

"Filthy? Like a slut? Like my Dirty Girl?" I supplied.

"Shut up." then kissed me again before continuing "After we dropped you off and we got home, we found Mikes parents gone. I almost ripped my clothes off and fucked him then and there but my fantasy built. I wanted to make sure that if I did suck his cock for you, he would have a big load to...you get the idea?" We all nodded. "The more I thought about it the, uh, more explicit it became. I was close to dragging Mike home. At the front door, I asked Mike if he remembered his promises. When he did, I rang the bell."

She paused. "Most of the rest you know."

"I could see it." I filled in. "I wasn't sure how far gone she was until..."

"Mike, no, please?"

I shook my head. "If we're going to do this they need to know it all." she reluctantly nodded.

"Vanessa, I think you have the second best body I have ever had the pleasure of seeing." she looked down as if suddenly realizing that she was naked with three of her friends and tried to cover up for a minute then, realizing the stupidity of it, put her arm around Eric.

"We've talked so I know that you felt like a mutant when you got your boobs but what I told Lori was true: I don't understand why you still cover them up." I shrugged, "You can do what you want but now that we've seen you and you don't have a third boob, I really don't understand." Looking at Lori, "When she gets in those 'zones' she starts thinking all sorts of things, we've never talked about it but when she gets that way I know it's about sex. Tonight, when she undressed you, she came close to crossing a line. You are her best friend but," Lori nodded, "she wanted to have sex with you."

"Oh!" Vanessa said.

"No! Oh my God, no!" Lori interjected.

I looked at Eric and said "Shut it. Don't think it. Don't say it. Trust me." he just shook his head.

Lori tried again, "Vanessa, you're hot. You know that or at least you should, and you have amazing tits. I mean, who wouldn't want to?"

"Lori." I said, gently. "Not now"

"Sorry. What I'm trying to say is that, while you're really beautiful, if we ever did anything, it would be because I wanted to make it hotter for Mike."

"Soooo, you'd, uh?" Vanessa started.

"Lick your pussy? If that's what would make Mike more excited? Sure, after we talked about it. Then we talked to you guys. But tonight, I got so excited that I..." she faltered.

"Wow. You guys are...wow." Vanessa breathed. "And after seeing...that! How can I ever hope to, uh."

"Eric? " I prompted, "Talk."

He tore his eyes away from Lori then looked at Vanessa. He swallowed. "I, uh, I saw a baseball game, once, uh it was between the Astros and the Angels. It was a great game. No wasted throws. You know. Almost a perfect game, right?"

Vanessa looked very confused but nodded.

"Uh, what I mean is that baseball just doesn't get much better than that, right? But I still love the game."

"Yeah?" Vanessa hadn't made the connection. I thought could see where I thought he was going, but...

Eric took Vanessa's hand and said "I, we, saw something tonight." He looked at us. "You guys are fucking NUTS!"

"Eric?" Vanessa prompted.

"Sorry. THAT was like seeing professionals play baseball. I'm never going to be that good. I mean, EVER. I still love playing catch and watching a great game." Vanessa was getting it. "I don't expect you to be a pro. I just want to be in the game."

Smart man, that Eric.

Vanessa threw her arms around him and hugged him tight. Big tits pressed against his chest. Yeah, I was looking.

A few minutes later Vanessa sat back. Eric looked VERY happy because Vanessa was casually jerking him off. She asked "Are you still going to show me, uh, how to, you know?"

Lori looked down at my angry shaft. "I'm not going to last long but I'll have fun." I told her.

"Yeah, so will I." Then to Vanessa, "How do you want to do this? Should we move over there or do you want to watch from there?"

Vanessa looked at Eric. "Is this a too weird for you?"

Still wide eyed, "Weird? Yeah this is really weird. But if, uh, shit."

I laughed "Dude! We're not going to touch!"

Lori decided. "We'll move closer but stay on the floor. You guys stay on the couch. We'll all be able to see what we want."

I rolled over and grabbed a bean bag to lean against and we moved so that, when Vanessa was on the couch, I could see her ass and hanging breasts and Eric could see the same of Lori.

The moving and talking had actually helped take me back from the edge but I knew Lori. She had something planned.

Eric tried not to be too obvious about looking at Lori's ass. I wasn't so circumspect. I openly ogled Vanessa's fine posterior.

"Hey, Eric? You're a lucky man!"

He looked down at Vanessa. "Yeah." then "Hey, you need to teach me how to do, you know."

"I'll do what I can but you're going to need to practice." I warned.

Vanessa chimed in "I'm willing to let you practice as much as you feel you need to!"

Lori said "We're willing to tutor as needed."

"Lets get through Lesson 1, OK?" I suggested.

Lori licked her lips then licked and sucked my head clean of all the pre-cum. "MMMMMM" she moaned. She licked the shaft then swirled her tongue around the head, getting it slick. She peeked over at Vanessa and opened her mouth taking about half of my dick in. She clamped her lips around me she washed my dick with her tongue and sucked me deeper. She was showing off. It looked good. It sounded good. It felt great!

She pulled herself off me with a wet pop and flicked her tongue across the tip. I was in heaven! We both looked over at Vanessa. She was struggling to get his dick in her mouth but Eric didn't look like he minded.

Lori rose up and gave me a sloppy kiss. "I'm in control. I promise."

"I can see that."

She sat back on her knees and got close to Vanessa. "Hey?"

Vanessa pulled Eric out of her mouth. "I don't know what I'm doing wrong."

"Spit." prompted Lori. "You can't do this with a dry mouth." Vanessa nodded. "Lick first. Get it...get him wet." Vanessa stuck her tongue out and started to give him quick, short licks. "No. Watch, like this."

She moved back to me and took me in her hand. "Looong licks" and demonstrated. "Like licking a melting ice cream cone." She ran her tongue up and around from just above her hand. She moved her head around to get all sides and pretty soon my cock was glistening.

Vanessa tried to copy her. She licked from her hand to the head and tried to swirl like Lori had but she was too nervous. Sensing this, Lori asked "What are you doing?"

Vanessa stopped and looked at her. "I'm trying to learn how to..." she couldn't finish.

"If you're going to do it you need to be able to say it." she advised. "OK. Easy stuff first." she held up her hand. "What's this?"

"A hand."

Lori pointed to her mouth.

"Mouth?"

She stuck out her tongue. "Tongue." Vanessa responded.

"OK. Who is that?" pointing at Eric.