Lori Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa giggled. "My boyfriend, Eric."

"What are you holding in your hand?"

Vanessa looked down then softly "A penis."

"WRONG!!" cried Lori. "What is it?"

"I...I can't..."

"Eric? What do you call it?"

"Dick. It's my dick." he answered. He looked scared. Yeah, Lori can have that effect.

"And what do you want her to do to your dick?"

"Suck it?"

Lori threw up her hands "People! Are you really this uptight? OK. Vanessa. What do you have in your hand?" She hesitated. "Say it!" barked Lori.

"Dick! I have his dick in my hand! OK?" she cried definitely.

"Now. What does Eric want you to do with it?"

She closed her eyes. "Suck it."

"And what do you want to do with it?" she prompted.

"I want to suck it." she responded meekly.

"Do you know why I like to suck Mike's cock? I love it. I love the taste. I love the way it feels. I love how it makes ME feel. And then he cums. It is my second most favorite thing. It's hot, salty, sweet, bitter. If I let myself, I could spend the day doing nothing else but sucking him off." She shook herself.

"You don't have to be into it as much as me but if you're doing just for him and not because you enjoy it..." she trailed off.

Vanessa nodded in understanding. She looked down at the dick in her hand. "Dick. Eric's dick." I saw her flash him a smile. It sounded funny to hear her say it, but Eric sure as hell liked it.

Lowering her head back down, she licked it with the flat of her tongue. From just below the head; up, over, and across...she repeated it, continuing with long, slow licks. I could see she was enjoying it, finally.

Lori watched and gave pointers; lick there. Nibble here. Move your hand like this. Pretty soon Eric was moving his hips. "Vanessa? He's getting close. Stop for a few seconds. Let him relax and pull back for a minute or so."

Vanessa did as instructed. "OK. Now. The next step. You're going to put him in your mouth again. Like this" and moved back to me. She gave me a few quick licks then put her mouth above my dick. She opened and moved down, taking me in about a third of the way before closing her lips. Pulling up, dragging her lips, then back down. Working on the top half and using her hand on the shaft.

As she bobbed up and down on me, spit and drool spilled out of her mouth until my entire shaft was wet. She pulled off with a smack and looked back to her student. "Your turn." Then to Eric "If you're going to cum, tell her. It's her decision where you put your load." Lori crawled up to kiss me. "Amateurs." she whispered. "When they're done we'll show them how it's really done." then moved back to wiggle her butt in Eric's face, not that he would notice.

Vanessa was clumsily, compared to Lori, giving Eric the blowjob of his life, moving her head up and down on the shaft while moving her hand to meet it. And, even though it may have been awkward, Eric was struggling to hold back "Vanessa!"

She pulled off looking up, saying "What?" Just as Eric erupted. His first shot hit Vanessa on the chin, her eyes got wider as the second spurt landed on her cheek.

Teacher Lori jumped into action "Your hand! Keep moving your hand!" she coached.

It seemed that it was only because Lori said anything that she started moving it up and down, coaxing out more of Eric's cum onto her neck and face. She stayed in auto mode until he began to shrink and pull away. "Vanessa? Honey, are you OK?"

Lori started to say something but I grabbed her arm and shook my head.

Vanessa surprised us all by saying "Oh God! Eric, did I hurt you?"

I grinned and Lori struggled to hold back a laugh as Eric pulled her up to his chest and hugged her, trying to find a way to kiss her without getting his cum on his face. He looked about for something to wipe it off. I decided to jump in. "Eric. She just had your dick in her mouth. It's not going to kill you." He nodded then reluctantly bent forward to kiss her. That broke the spell on Vanessa. She kissed him back passionately. She may be a novice at blowjobs but she was an expert at kissing.

I looked at Lori and said, "We've lost our audience again." She pouted. "I think it's time to go."

"But you haven't cum yet!" she protested.

Standing, I replied "I will. I'll be surprised if I make it home without you trying something."

She looked thoughtful. "It is a long two blocks."

We gathered our clothes and let ourselves out.

We managed to get to our room before Lori told me to strip. She had been very quiet on the walk home and I'm pretty sure it was the first time we had been together since our first date that we took a walk and just held hands. It had been fun.

"What's bugging you?" I asked.

She didn't answer until she had taken my t-shirt and slipped it on. "I was thinking about how close it had been with Vanessa tonight. If you hadn't been there..."

"If I hadn't been there you wouldn't have been either."

"You know what I mean. I was right there. She was there. It almost..." she hugged herself.

"Is it something you want?" I asked calmly.

"Right then? I wanted nothing else. If you hadn't stopped me." She sat next to me. "You remember last Saturday? When I got so, so..."

"Yeah. That's why I knew what to look for."

"When I'm with you it's mostly under control. Heck, I don't even like girls! I mean, not like that. But when I saw her naked, I remember how you looked at her tits. I knew you were looking at her butt. I know it turned you on."

"Yeah. She has the second best body I've ever seen." I remarked.

"Even I can see how hot she is! And that was kind of the point! I couldn't help but think about how much it would turn you on if you watched me, us, you know. It just started to build and if you hadn't stopped me." She closed her eyes and hung her head.

"So, you did it for me?"

"Yes." quietly.

"And you've never thought about it before?" I probed.

"No! I mean, not really, I mean, I don't know. I can look at a woman and see she's hot. Now I look at you and imagine how hot it would make you if we were to do something. It's weird. I've been naked with Vanessa dozens of times but I've never thought anything sexual about her. I still don't." She was genuinely confused.

I drew her to me and we lay on the bed. "You know I love you, right?" She nodded. "And you know you make me happy."

Softly, "I try."

"It's not about the sex. I mean, sure, I'd miss it but do you understand that I really enjoy making love to you?" Lori looked up at me. "I'm serious. Holding you tight, feeling you holding me. Even this, just laying here."

"But what about me being your 'Dirty Girl'?" Don't you want that?" she asked worriedly.

"I want YOU." I told her. "Dirty or not. I really need you to understand that. Do you love me just for my dick?"

She snorted "No. That's just a bonus." she looked down, "A BIG bonus! but I think I understand."

"Can I ask you something?"

"You can ask me anything, you know that."

"Watching Vanessa blow Eric tonight, it got me thinking. You're good. I mean, really good at sucking me off, but..." I hesitated, suddenly not sure if I wanted the answer.

Lori understood, "You can't ever say anything, OK?" I agreed. "It was Paula."

Not understanding, I asked "Um, how did your sister help?"

"She's going to school in Weatherford, right? Well, she's not willing to put out for just anyone so she learned how to do other stuff. She knew I wanted you, she's the only one I told." she admitted. "Anyway, she suggested that if I really wanted to go out with you, instead of doing what I did and IF I had to do something, I should give you a hand or blowjob." She propped herself up and continued. "She has this dildo and she showed me how to do it. Then let me try. It was really kinda funny. Then I Googled it. There are like THOUSANDS of videos out there that either tell or show you what to do. I practiced a lot. I wanted you to like it."

"I'd say you got an 'A'. I had no idea what to expect when you did it. Tom's talked about it but I don't think he ever had anyone as good as you."

"Now there's a thought." she mused.

Half sitting up I said "That's not even funny."

"NO!" she cried. "That's not what I meant! I was thinking about getting Tom and Paula back together. I was just thinking that if we're so good together, maybe we see if we can help then patch things up."

"Still not funny. But Paula is kinda cute." I joked.

"OK! I give! No match making."

I nodded. "I do need to get Paula something special for her birthday, though. You really are amazing."

Lori reached down and began caressing my thigh. "Let me prove that again." and began to move lower.

I wanted it. I had been on edge all night but I meant what I said. "No. Turn out the lights. We have school tomorrow. And if I remember, you missed most of last week."

Getting up she stuck her tongue out at me. "I owe you for tonight."

When she returned to bed I kissed her, reminding her that she didn't and never would.