Lori Ch. 10

Story Info
Lori picks up a couple of new toys!
14.8k words
4.63
28.9k
20

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori wasn't there when I woke. Big surprise. She was almost always up before I was. Checking the time, it was just before seven.

I jumped into the shower then quickly scrubbed my teeth to get rid of morning breath before pulling on shorts and a t-shirt and going into the main room where I found Lori talking to Vanessa. They were dressed, Lori in a tight...I mean skintight running shorts and tank tops stretched to the point of bursting! Vanessa had on grey shorts and a thin white undershirt, hugging her chest like a second skin! "What's going on?"

Lori bounced over and kissed me. "We were just getting ready to go to the gym! Want to join?"

"Sure. Where's Eric?" I asked.

Lori looked to Vanessa, who blushed "Yeah, he's, uh, he's pretty worn out. We're going to have to work on that."

That was more than a little blunt for her but then she had been changing since Lori and I started dating.

"Let's go." Lori led the way. I was only too happy to follow two of the hottest asses I had ever seen.

At the elevator I asked "Are either of you are wearing underwear?"

"Nope!" answered Lori. "Just this, see?" pulling the waistband of her shorts out. I could see her smooth mound and felt my dick start to swell. She let go and walked over to me. "I hope there isn't a problem with that." I noticed I could see both sets of nipples, shape and color!

"You're corrupting Vanessa." I joked, causing Vanessa to grin.

"No I'm not. It was her idea to..." Lori cut off before adding cheerfully. "Besides, I'm all yours!" placing her hands in my shorts, she started to rub my dick then gasped in mock surprise, "You don't have any on either!" before pulling my shorts all the way down just in time for us to reach our floor.

Vanessa stood watching. I saw her lick her lips and start to take a step towards us but the doors opened and then I was busy trying to pull my shorts up. Thankfully, no one was there.

We walked to the 'gym', which turned out to be six treadmills, a couple of ellipticals, and a weight machine. That was OK.

Picking the treadmills, we talked as we walked. The girls decided that we should have a picnic this afternoon and started making plans then we talked about Prom. Lori told me we needed to go out dancing more often. Vanessa chimed in, saying she wanted to go too. I pretty much stayed out of it, figuring that I'd enjoy whatever they came up with.

Lori stopped to get a drink then screamed as she 'accidentally' splashed water all over her shirt.

Yeah, pretty much see through.

Getting back on the treadmill, she 'focused' on her walk. I stared at Lori in the mirror, watching her boobs bounce, and wondered if I should have her take the shirt off.

Vanessa was also watching and I saw a calculating look on her face. She stopped and made no pretense of an 'accidentally' getting her shirt wet, making it virtually transparent! She even went so far as to pinch and pull her nipples as she watched us in the mirror.

Lori laughed at her but kept walking. Saying nothing, Vanessa returned to her treadmill. I started to ask what was going on but decided to wait. I'd find out eventually.

After about 15 minutes, we were joined by a couple of guys who looked to be brothers and were talking as they entered. They both stopped as they saw us or more specifically, the girls or maybe it was Vanessa.

She'd sped up her treadmill to a fast walk a few minutes before. See through shirt, no bra with huge boobs. It was one hell of a sight!

It was hard not to laugh as I watched the guys quietly argue over who was going to get the treadmill next to Vanessa. It looked like maybe the older brother won.

Vanessa made sure to bounce and jiggle all over the place and almost managed to make it look natural! I looked at Lori but she just shrugged.

To their credit, the guys kept trying to start up a conversation with her but she ignored them; choosing instead to talk to us. She got downright nasty right off the start! I thought Lori was going to fall off the treadmill when Vanessa asked how it felt to have her butt fucked for the first time!

Lori's eyes and mouth both opened wide as Vanessa continued. "He was licking your ass and you were screaming so loud! I just knew security was going to start pounding on the door!"

I decided to add to it. "Hey, thanks for holding her legs while I got her ready."

Lori gaped and, burning red, finally managed a weak "You guys!"

Looking over at Vanessa, I asked "What about you? Aren't you sore? I would think losing your virginity would be a little painful."

Vanessa turned a darker shade of red than Lori and the guy next to her tripped and almost fell off his treadmill. His brother, at the far end, was cracking up.

"Well, I would have been sore but his dick isn't anywhere near as big as yours!" she called back as she recovered.

"HEY! Back off skank! That's MY meat!" Lori put in.

"SKANK?" huffed Vanessa. "You slut! At least I didn't tattoo my cunt with his name!"

Whoa! Where'd that come from? Were they joking or...?

"You're just jealous that Mike's got a huge cock that I get to fuck whenever I want! AND I know how to keep him happy!"

"Oh that's right! I watched you guys fucking last night! He was banging away at your butt and you, you..." she faltered.

"What? You can't say it can you? I screamed like a banshee when he ripped me open!" reaching back she rubbed her tight butt, "I'm still a little sore." finished Lori. She was bright red but looked over and blew me a kiss.

Both of the guys had stopped even pretending and were openly watching.

That's when Lori really upped the ante. She climbed off her treadmill and walked over to me, looking me right in the eye. "I'd do it again. Right here and now if he wanted me to. What do you say, Mike? You want to fuck my butt again and make me eat your spunk?"

"Uh..."

Vanessa stopped her treadmill and pushed Lori away. "How about trying me, Mike. I may not be a slutty as she is but I'll make sure you're happy." She grabbed her boobs and started to press them together. "I'll let you fuck my tits." she said seductively, "I saw you watching me last night."

Lori stood beside me and yelled "Back off bitch! He's mine!"

"Whoa! Girls! What the heck? You're, uh..."

They both looked at me as if seeing a monkey talk before telling me to stay out of it! Then Lori reached up and ripped Vanessa's shirt, exposing most of her left breast and nipple. Vanessa looked down, screamed in fury, and ripped Lori's shirt OFF!

I looked over in time to see the door close as the brothers left and couldn't help but feel a little bit envious.

The girls stared at each other for a minute longer before Lori burst out laughing. Vanessa winked at me as she started to giggle. I stared in confusion until Lori finally explained that they had planned it all. "Well, maybe not all the name calling, but at least showing our tits. It really is too bad that they left. I bet Vanessa that I could get us both naked. Oh well, I guess I'll have to pay up."

"Oh, yeah, you're going to pay." said Vanessa, looking at me.

"Pay up?" I asked. "What's the prize?" but they both remained silent. Knowing they weren't going to tell me, "Let's go back to the room."

Lori looked at Vanessa and said "You too. You promised."

"I'm not backing out." she replied ripping her shirt the rest of the way off then dropping her shorts as Lori peeled hers off. They both stood in tennis shoes, socks, and ponytails. Very confused, I picked up their clothes and asked, "Ready?" then led the way out.

Walking down the hall, they held hands. As we rounded the corner to the elevators, the brothers were there talking. Seeing the girls walking towards them, naked, they just stared. Lori and Vanessa looked at each other then walked past them and pressed the button for the elevator. Vanessa's hand was rubbing Lori's ass as they leaned against each other while we waited for the elevator.

As the doors closed, Lori called out "Sorry we were so rude! We had some things to work out."

The elevator ride was uneventful if you discount that I had two naked girls pressed up against either side of me. Lori had her hand down the front of my shorts and Vanessa was rubbing my ass.

As soon as we got back to the room I spun around "What the fuck is going on! I kinda get the gym and the guys in the hall. But what was that in the elevator?"

Vanessa looked at Lori, "Eric's gone."

I shook my head. "Gone? Where?"

"I don't know. We, uh, had sex then he fell asleep. I heard you guys going at it and tried to wake him up but couldn't...so I went to sleep. When Lori woke me up, he was gone. He sent me a text that something had come up and he had to leave. That we would talk later." explained Vanessa.

Not able to believe it, I had to go check their room. Eric and his stuff were gone. When I got my phone to call him, I saw that he had sent me a text too.

"Sorry I had to cut out. I'll talk to you later. Make sure Vanessa gets home. Tell her I'm not really a jerk."

O...K

I gave her the message and started to ask questions. Turns out that Eric got a little too excited and didn't last too long. Yeah, well, neither had I the first time. But I guess I didn't have 'us' fucking outside our door. CRAP!

I tried to call him but he didn't answer. I sent him a text telling him he better call me before nine or I was going to tell everyone at school what had happened. That worked.

"Where the fuck are you?!" I asked. He told me he had been driving around but was still in the area. I told him to meet me in the parking lot and rushed to get dressed. "I'll...no WE will be back soon." I called, rushing out the door.

He was waiting for me in the lobby. I walked past him to my truck, he followed. "Get in!" I growled.

I drove around for a few minutes then stopped at a Sonic. We sat in silence until we got our drinks. "You're an idiot, you know that?" I told him as we drove away.

"You've watched enough porn to know that, even if it was real, you couldn't do it like they do your first time, right?"

Silence. Press on.

"So. Lori and I. We have this thing." I explained. "What you see now isn't how it started. That first night. I was barely inside her before....well. What do you expect? Something that feels that great? Hell, I still have a really hard time holding back."

I looked over and he was staring out the window.

"Are you, like, embarrassed that your first time didn't look like what Lori and I do?" I asked. He just shrugged.

OK. Try something else. "Do I need to knock you around to get anything out of you?" I found a little park and pulled in. "Get out."

I walked around to his side. "Damn it! I thought I was your best friend! Talk to me!"

"What should I say?" he shot back.

"Tell me what's going on."

"It's not Vanessa." he said. I waited him out. "She's incredible. Fun. Smart. Beautiful."

He looked away. "I took that." He said softly. He turned to me, "We were having fun! Damn it!" he yelled.

I started to laugh, not at him but at what he thought.

"It's not funny!" he yelled.

"Do you remember that first night at your house? The four of us?" I asked.

"Yeah. So what?"

"I'm just guessing but you didn't take Vanessa's shirt and bra off did you?" I asked. OK, I knew Lori had something to do with that but he didn't need to know that.

"She didn't have a bra on." he replied sullenly.

"THINK!" I yelled back. "A woman who is incredibly self-conscious about her boobs shows up at your house without a bra. Then, SHE takes her top off. Not you. She did it!" I about hit him to let the light in faster but I saw him playing it through his head. Eric wasn't stupid most of the time. Give him enough facts and he can figure it out.

"We need to go." he said.

"Dumbass!" I confirmed.

We got back to the room and the girls were watching TV. Naked. I just looked at Eric and shook my head. "Dumbass!"

They heard the door close and Vanessa looked up and saw Eric drop his bag. He stood there until I pushed him.

"Yeah, I guess I am a dumbass." he agreed.

Vanessa's eyes flashed to me then back to Eric before she got out of her chair and walked over to him.

I saw the look of shock cross Lori's face quickly replaced with a smile. Crap! What was that all about? Not how I had planned to spend the day.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on?" I asked her.

Lori pulled me into our room and shut the door, hugging me. "Later." then pulled me to the bed, removing my clothes. She crawled in beside me and pulled a sheet over us before snuggling close. Double crap! It was bad.

"Better tell me now." I said.

"It's Vanessa. She's still very confused." she paused. "I was lucky...am lucky to have you. What Eric did? I don't know all of it yet. Vanessa likes Eric but it'll never be love." She hugged me closer, as if the thought chilled her. "She wants to be with him because he's nice and gentle. Aaaand does pretty much whatever she wants."

"So, I should have just let him go?"

Lori shrugged. "I don't know. She's not serious about it. She won't hurt him intentionally but she's likely to do it on accident."

"What was that all about earlier? She seemed...no she is different."

"Yeah. It was a hurtful thing for her to wake up alone." she stopped.

We lay together for a while. "It's more than that. What?"

"Last night. She wasn't as unmoved by my kiss as she pretended." I knew I had read her expression correctly but then Lori hadn't been all that truthful, either. "Then, when she told me Eric was gone, she was so casual. I swear it was almost as if she had been relieved!" shaking again, "She asked about our first time and how you had been so reluctant. That started us talking about other things we had done and how open you were to anything I wanted to try."

I thought about that. "That doesn't seem so bad."

"She didn't come out and say it but she wants...she wants something like we have." She stopped and rested her head on my chest. "I had already dressed to go run. Yeah, I was going just like I was." she confirmed.

I grinned at her and hoped she liked my next surprise.

"Vanessa wanted to come with me . I had the other shorts and your shirt and she took them. It was her idea to tease anyone who came in. We were planning to do something, to somehow flash someone at some point and that's when you walked in."

Lori kissed me deeply and rubbed my chest. "We had just made the bet. Whoever ended up showing the most lost. We had to do whatever the other one did and then push it a little further. I guess it was my two boobs to her one."

"So, you planned the fight?"

She kissed me again before answering, "That was me. I didn't mean to be such a bitch but...Mike, I've seen how she's been looking at you. I don't know what she'll claim as her reward but there are some things I will not allow."

I laughed. "I guess I top the list?"

She sat up. "It's not funny! She can't have you! You're mine!" There was genuine fear in her voice.

Sitting up against the headboard, I pulled her to me. "You have nothing to worry about. It's you I love. The only one."

"Will you Love me?" she asked quietly.

"Of course."

Starting at her calves, I kissed and massaged my way up, making love to every part of her...Lori was full of quiet whimpers and sighs as we moved together, taking our time.

Afterwards we rolled over so that Lori was on top, enjoying each other and trading kisses.

Some time later there was a knock on the door. Vanessa popped her head in. "Hey, guys, can I come in?"

Lori shrugged. "Sure." I called.

She was dripping wet like she had just gotten out of the shower and was rubbing her chest. One look at her face and I saw her need.

I felt Lori tense as she asked, "What's up?"

Closing her eyes, Vanessa knelt beside the bed and started rubbing her front, from neck to thigh. "I need you guys." she said softly. "I can't help it."

"Where's Eric?" I asked, concerned.

"He's still in the shower." she smiled. "We... he fucked me again." Interesting choice of words.

"How can we help?"

Vanessa's hands were rubbing her pussy, now clean-shaven. Her face screwed up in frustration and in a defeated voice she said "I want your dick. And I want Lori."

Alert and cautious, I shared a look with Lori. "What do you want me to do?"

"I don't want you, Mike." she whined. "I just want your dick. And Lori...I can't stop thinking about you and me, you know." she was getting more turned on as she talked.

"I didn't want this! I'm a bigger slut than you Lori, because...because I want his dick. I can't stop thinking about it. I've almost cheated on Eric, twice!" Overwhelming desire was clear in her voice but I didn't know what to do. "I love sex. I mean, it's more than that! I'm so jealous of you guys! I can't get enough. I cum, but I'm not satisfied. I cum again, and it just gets worse! I don't want to cheat on Eric but I just know I'm going to!"

Lori got up and knelt next to her, careful not to touch her. I saw Eric standing in the doorway with just a towel.

"Vanessa? What do you really want?" I asked.

She looked at Lori "I want to be like you. I want to be a slut. I mean, I know you're not but...I want to be fucked. I want to scream and...you fucking passed out last night!" she said in awe. "I want that! I want to fuck Eric all night. I want to...I'm tired of being frustrated!" she lay back on the floor and was working furiously at her clit. Tears were in her eyes.

"Vanessa," I asked, looking at Eric, "What do you want to Eric to do to you?"

"I want him to make me cum." she whined. "I want to cum and cum and cum then I want him to fuck me until I explode!" she looked at me then Lori "Will you help me? Just one time! Please!" she begged. "I'll do anything." she whispered.

Getting up, I went to Lori, motioning to Eric. "Vanessa? Does Eric make you cum?"

"He does but not enough. We always have to stop because we never seem to have enough time." she moaned.

"Why didn't you tell me?" asked Eric.

His voice startled her. "AAAAHHH!!!" she sat up in a panic.

Eric lowered himself next to her. "Why?"

Trapped, she blurted the truth, "I couldn't. You're such a nice guy! You're so fun to be with, but..."

A little angry he said, "So you come in here and tell them instead of me?"

"I didn't know what you'd think if I told you." she whispered.

Lori touched Vanessa's shoulder. "Vanessa, tell Eric what you want. That's what got you here. Tell him everything." she urged standing up.

We left them figure it out then found ourselves in the main room, naked again.

"Well, that was weird." I said. "Next time, we're inviting Brooke and Britt."

"At least we got to be together." Lori snuggled up to me on the couch, kissing my ear and whispered "and you got to do my butt. Add that to the list of things I really like."

"Yeah, being with you is all I want, anyway. Assuming that we ever get back in our room, what do you want to do for the rest of the day?"

"We could just go home." she replied. "Did you have anything planned?"

Yeah, I had had plans. We were going to spend the day lounging and making love and being 18. Go to the mall, maybe see a movie. Nothing specific, but after the drama of last night and this morning? I was ready for home as well. However, even though Lori said she would be OK with going home, it was still a special weekend.

I kissed her back and said "I think we can find something to do. Besides, I brought something for you to wear that I hope you'll like."

"OOOOOOH! What'd you get me?!?" she asked then her stomach growled loudly "Whatever we do we need to eat." she laughed

I looked around for a clock and didn't see one so I turned on the TV. We had plenty of time before anything opened. Lori snagged the remote and we ended up watching a Court TV show. Whatever, she liked it. When it was over Lori decided that it was time for a shower. "I hate to interrupt them but it is our room." she said getting up. I watched her walk away; God, I was lucky!