Lori Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori listened at the door and looked back with a grin. "Sounds like they're having fun!"

She shouldn't have all the fun. I walked over and heard muffled moaning then a smacking sound. I looked at Lori in confusion. The smacking sound got louder as did the moaning.

"I gotta see this." she said and opened the door. Peeking in, she swung the door open "What the hell do you think you're doing?" she screamed. I just caught her arm as she started to rush in.

Eric had Vanessa bent over his lap, her arms were tied behind her back with a belt and there was something in her mouth. Her ass was bright red; it was obvious that Eric had been spanking her. Vanessa had tears streaming down her face and her eyes were wide in shock as she started to struggle to get away.

Eric shouted "Stop!" and brought his hand down on her ass. Vanessa stopped struggling and lay there breathing hard, looking at us.

Lori was still trying to work her arm free, "What are you doing?" she demanded.

"It was her idea." he defended. "After you guys left she told me everything she wanted to do." he shook his head. "I don't know that I understand it all or even agree with it but..."

"Why are you spanking her? Why is she tied up?"

Vanessa began trying to get free again and the rest of her had turned almost as red as her ass.Eric spanked her again.

To Vanessa, "I told you to stop. This is what you said you wanted." Looking at Lori, he said "After her confession, she walked into the bathroom and came back with the belts then told me to tie her up and gag her then spank her. She told me that I'd know when to stop." he seemed half-way ashamed

Vanessa hung her head but nodded.

"I'm not sure but I think she, you know, while I was doing it."

Vanessa looked up with fire in her eyes and nodded emphatically.

"She has some ideas that...I'll let her tell you."

Vanessa's eyes changed from excitement to panic as she tried to get away.

"STOP!" yelled Eric, punctuated with another smack to the ass, harder than the last one and, while it was obvious that it hurt, Vanessa was clearly enjoying it.

Lori had stopped trying to run to her and stood there in slack-jawed amazement.

Eric pushed Vanessa to the carpet and looked down at her. "I'm going to take that gag out of your mouth and you are going to tell them what you told me." I was stunned! I didn't know Eric had that in him.

Eyes wide she shook her head in denial. "OK. Then you know what I'm going to do." he grabbed Lori's phone and got up. "I'm going to need to download something later but you can see it first if you want." the way he said it made it hard to believe that he had been so aggressive just moments ago.

We could clearly hear Vanessa crying out behind the gag. Just before he handed me the phone he stopped and softly said, to us "I know this is some kind of game she's playing but" looking back at Vanessa, "I don't know if I can play it." Vanessa struggled to her knees and was crawling to him. "OK. Last chance. Besides, it's her phone. They're going to see it anyway."

Eric walked over to and untied the belts. She looked up at him furiously then something else entered her eyes. Bowing her head, she shuffled over to Lori. "It was my idea. Being tied up and spanked." She looked back at Eric then continued "I told him what...what I want."

"All of it." he commanded.

Vanessa took a deep breath "I'm not a slut like you. I'm worse. He was right. I came while he spanked me but not one time. It was twice..." she looked up at Lori. "Two times! He never touched my pussy!" the look of joy on her face was frightening.

"I want...Eric and I will never be in love. We both know that, now. He's fun and I really like him but it's not going to last because he can't...he's not like us." 'Us'. I'm not sure what she meant but Llri and I sure as hell weren't into spanking! She continued "He's known this for a while." Eric shrugged and nodded. "I've always envied you, Lori. You're so self-confident and smart. You have a great guy who makes you happy. I...I don't want him. I want what he does to you." she broke off.

"Say it." more gently this time.

"What I told you, earlier, that I wanted you. I still do. I need to taste you, to make you cum...I want to be...I want you."

Lori took a step back into me. I'm sure we had matching expressions of disbelief.

Vanessa surged forward "I'm not in love with you." she said. "It's not even like Brittany and Brooke! I can't explain it."

"She wants you to control her." clarified Eric, "You know, you've heard about people like her." he said it almost with contempt. "That's what she wants. If she can't have you, she's let it be me. She, um, also handed me your phone and told me to take some pictures of her before and after I tied her up. If she doesn't follow through with an order, command, whatever, I'm supposed to use them as, uh..."

He handed me the phone. "There's a video on there too of her saying all this. Oh, and uh," he seemed genuinely embarrassed "She also says that she has a picture and video of Lori being, uh, Lori."

Lori gasped "You wouldn't!"

"I want you." was her meek reply.

We were all surprised by the force of the slap. Vanessa sprawled on the floor but still stared up in triumph.

I barely captured Lori in my arms before she pounced. "OUT!" I yelled. "Get out! Drag her, pull her, whatever! Get her OUT!" I was pissed! She threatened Lori and thought she had won! Pulling Lori into the bathroom, I slammed the door shut. Lori was crying by that time. Her arms wrapped around me as she sobbed.

We stood there until Lori calmed down. Still sniffling, she turned the shower on and directed me to shave. "I've never watched you before." she said.

I was still seething but did as she asked. I'll admit that the simple task helped calm me. By the time I was done, Lori was talking about her gift and when was I going to give it to her. Surprised by her attitude, I figured that we'd sort it out later.

She tried to be very amorous in the shower and if we'd had more time we would have done more but I wanted to get away as quickly as possible.

Lori literally bounced with excitement as she waited for her gift. I took my time getting dressed because I liked watching my beautiful woman make her boobs jiggle. When she finally told me that I had better give over or she was going to just pick out something she brought, I pulled out a small gift bag.

Opening it, she pulled out what looked to be a bright yellow tank top. She looked at me and I said "Put it on."

With a resigned roll of the eyes, she pulled it all the way out and shimmied into it. It hugged every curve, accentuating her perfect body and fell to just above mid-thigh.

"OK. You got me a shirt." she said, unimpressed.

"Nope. It's a tank dress. Now, hair in a ponytail. It's time to go." I said. "Oh, and get your stuff, we will not be coming back."

"A tank-DRESS?" she said, looking down. "This is just a long shirt!"

"Look, here's the tag." handing it to her. I noticed her nipples had hardened, which wasn't too hard through the thin, clinging material. Putting on her white tennis shoes, she looked at herself in the mirror. It was so tight that it almost made her appear naked. I watched as she ran her hands across her tight stomach, up to cup her breasts before lightly tweaking her already obviously hard nipples. She turned left then right to check the fit and length.

Walking over to me, she put her arms around my neck and gave me a slow, deep, passionate kiss. "Is there any wonder why I love you?"

I turned a little bit and pointed to the mirror. "Better watch how you move, you're hanging out." Half of her ass was exposed.

"You are my dirty man." kissing me again.

We gathered our stuff, I carried the bags. Vanessa was sitting in a chair wearing only a white lace kimono. Her large tits and red nipples were blatant. She looked at Lori expectantly.

"Up." Lori commanded; Vanessa jumped. "Come here." She did and Lori walked around her. "Do you see what Michael gave me?" she asked, "We're going to lunch, now. He's going to show me off then, afterwards, I get his cock. I haven't decided where he's going to fuck me first but it is going to end in OUR bed. Then tomorrow, when I wake up, after I suck a big load out of him, I might fuck him again." She casually reaching up and opened Vanessa's robe and lightly caressed her breast before roughly grabbing her right nipple; squeezing, pulling on it until Vanessa dropped to one knee with a cry. Lori lifted her dress a little, "Do you see this? Maybe someday, if Michael gives you permission, I'll let you taste it. Until then, You. Are. Mine. Bitch!" she released the nipple and Vanessa fell forward gasping. As we left, she said "I don't think that you're going to enjoy what I have planned for you but you were right, you are going to be a bigger slut."

The door closed behind us and Lori closed her eyes as she adjusted her dress. "Wait, I forgot something." and ran back to the room.

A few minutes later she returned. "OK. Let's go."

We drove to Ted's and Lori avoided all conversation surrounding Vanessa. "Not until we are at our table."

Lori turned every head in the restaurant. Her prominent nipples and flushed face told me how aroused she was and I almost laughed when she looked at me and was biting her upper lip.

When she whispered, "You know, I'm not really that hungry. We could...Oh my God, Michael, they're...everyone's staring at me!" I started to put my arm around her waist but she stopped me, "If you touch me, I'm going to fuck you right here!" I did laugh at that until she shot me an angry stare, which only caused me to laugh harder!

When we were finally seated at a table in back, Lori was squirming from all of the attention. We received the best service: ever.

Lori still avoided 'THE' topic but reached across the table to grab my hand, "Ok, I lied. I'm starving but can we go back to the hotel when we're done?"

Shaking my head, "I left my key at the front desk, sorry."

Sighing, "You better drive fast, that's all I'm saying!"

After our wait staff made sure, multiple times, that we had everything we needed. Lori told our official waiter that we needed some time to talk, "Would you make sure we're undisturbed unless it's you bringing us our food?" I swear he almost stood guard near our table.

When I heard her plan, I was amazed and a little frightened. That my sweet love could be that devious, well, it reminded me to never piss her off. She planned to give Vanessa some rules. The first rule was that we were equally in charge. Anything we told her to do was to be obeyed without question. I didn't want anything to do with her but I shrugged in agreement.

The details were simple. Eric was going to be allowed to use her whenever he wanted "Of course, if things don't work out between them, I might have to find her a new boyfriend or two."

Lori planned to remind her, daily, that it had been her choice and of what she would never have.

Her wardrobe would change, Vanessa was going to be showing a lot more of her body than she had been. And she'd have to tell anyone who asked about her sudden change in wardrobe that she was a slut or maybe a whore. It all depended on how well she behaved and how Lori felt.

There would be pictures and videos. "Maybe even a website!" she suggested, brightly.

Every time she pissed Lori off, which, she assured me, would not be hard at all, Vanessa would have a penalty. Our classmates were going to be treated to a show and probably the town. Lori even talked about making Vanessa get a job as a stripper over the summer. "And since she likes to be spanked so much maybe we can have someone 'help' her out. I'm sure I'll think of more but, for now, I think it's a good start." I just nodded my head.

Then, almost as an afterthought, "Oh, and when we go out to our lease road? She goes. She gets to see me enjoying every inch of you." then she turned ice cold "but she will never, ever, EVER see you Love me."

Nachos arrived.

Safe topics: Prom, Britt and Brooke, Finals coming up, Graduation.

Lunch.

Lori ate as if she was famished, "Oh! You should be getting a text message from Eric pretty soon to make sure that she did what I told her."

I tipped the waiter well. Lori tipped better by telling the waiter to stand 'just so' then getting up; he had a complete unrestricted view.

Lori asked his name 'So we could ask for him next time' he mumbled something as we left then literally chased us down in the parking lot to hand us a card with his name on it. Lori dropped it and had to bend over at the waist to pick it up. Pulling her dress back down over her ass, she thanked him for taking the time to give us his card.

Lori was silent as we drove away, reaching over to hold my hand. I decided to see if we could find a couple of the things to add to Vanessa's new life.

"Check your phone. Have you gotten anything yet?"

"Here" I handed it to her.

Seconds later, "Oh my God. She did it! Pull over...Anywhere!"

"WHAT?!" I asked, coming to a stop.

I had received several pictures. Lori was looking at them all.

Excitedly she showed me the first. "Holy fuck! Is that...?" It was a picture of Vanessa naked, on her back with Eric's dick in her pussy. The second showed her with cum splattered all over her tits and neck!

Lori was beside herself. "Keep going!"

I did. The next was of Vanessa in the elevator; she was wearing only the white cover-up from earlier. Standing next to her was a guy who looked like he was trying not to be too obvious while he looked at her. Vanessa was pink to the tops of her breasts.

"There's MORE!" she cried!

The last two pictures were of Vanessa walking out the door, completely naked, into the parking lot then standing next to Eric's truck. Through it all, in every picture, pink with embarrassment, Vanessa was wearing her stunning smile.

"Did you do this?"" I asked in disbelief.

Lori was not at all chagrined. "Yep. Well except for the last part. I told her she was supposed to wear only her robe out to the truck. Then, when I saw Eric walking back into the main room, I told her to beg him to fuck her and to have him cum on her face or tits. And send pictures to you as proof." she crossed her arms like a little girl who had been found out but wasn't sorry at all.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Weeeelllll." she said with a smile "I told her that she couldn't put anything else on until we got there." shrugging, "I figured she needs to get used to being naked."

"OK" I said and pulled back out onto the road.

"OK?" she asked. "That's it? You're not mad?"

"Why would I be? She's getting what she deserves. If you have her strip in the middle of Calc, I'll be OK with it."

"Now there's an idea!" she cried. "Wait, where are we going?"

"There's a shop up the road that sells, uh, stuff." I explained. "I found it when I was planning this weekend."

Sunday afternoon is not a busy time for an 'adult novelty' store. We were the only customers and the clerk was more than happy to assist Lori. I could have been a stick for all of the attention I received.

We found a couple of things for Vanessa then Lori found something that made her hop up and down, to the enjoyment of both me and the clerk: It was a remote control vibrator. "She wanted me to make her cum, she didn't say I had to touch her!" Then we couldn't decide if she should get one to two. We bought two. Why should Vanessa have all of the fun?

Lori couldn't wait to try hers out. With a quick stop at a gas station for a quick wash, we were headed home. She was so excited she was having problems putting it in. I was having problems driving as I watched! She actually had a small orgasm before she got it in.

Handing me the remote, she told me to have fun. ME!

I waited a few miles before turning it on. When I did, Lori looked at me and said "WOW! That's...." and closed her eyes. I didn't change anything. "OK, come on, that's enough." she said. I put the remote in my pocket. "Fine. I can handle it."

Five miles down the road she was shifting in her seat. "Mike?"

I pulled out the remote and showed it to her as I turned it up before returning it to my pocket.

"Hey!" she protested.

"You're free to take it out." I reminded her.

"Nope. I can take it." But even as she said it she was wiggling in her seat.

We were more than half way home when I reached in my pocket and turned it up again.

"MiiiiiiKe! That's not fair!" I was really surprised that she hadn't cum already but I could hear her building and her face was flushed. I turned it off just as it looked like she was there. "Fuck you." she spat.

I laughed. "You wanted me to stop? Remember, your hands are free too."

"You're not going to win." she said between gritted teeth. OK, yeah I was, now that she'd made a game out of it but she was going to enjoy losing.

"Lori? About Vanessa." I was hesitant to ask but something nagged at me.

"What about her?"

"If all this hadn't happened, can you honestly say that you wouldn't have...you know?"

She sat there for a long time before "I don't know. I think I can say that I'm not into girls but at some time it's probably going to happen, isn't it?" she looked out the window and said "She is hot, though, isn't she?" then softly, "and really good kisser."

I shrugged noncommittally.

"What I mean is that except for a few things..." she clarified. "I think that at some point I...no, we...we may try it but even before this I had ruled Vanessa out. Back then it had been because I didn't want to ruin a friendship. Now?" she shrugged and shook her head. Suddenly, "DAMN IT! That's what really pisses me off!"

"What?"

"I didn't want to do anything because it would have fucked everything up and now? Now, she fucked it up and I've lost my best friend!"

I didn't know what to say to that so I stayed quiet.

A few minutes later, "You know that it's not really a big deal to me if a picture or video of me gets out, right?" she began. "I mean, after all those pictures we took outside the limo...besides, I know, and more importantly YOU know, that it was you holding the camera and that it was you I was doing it for. My Dad would probably kill us both before he moved away or went to prison, but other than that? I don't care. Besides, everyone in school already thinks they know what we're about, a picture or video will only confirm it."

Returning to our previous subject. "Who would you pick?"

Lori grinned and without hesitation "Brittany! Did you see her last night? Or maybe Brooke. Maybe a four-way!" She reached over and grabbed my arm "Whoever it is, you know I would never do it without you being there and you'd have to be totally OK with it. Even ONE shred of doubt and I wouldn't do it. No matter how far gone I am."

I assured her that I knew that. I really did trust her.

"But Brittany? I thought you'd pick Brooke for sure!" I said.

"She's what? Five foot one? Maybe! But she does have those cute itty-bitty tits! I thought for sure Brittany would be more your style. Five four. Nice butt," holding her hands in front of her chest, "and big melons!" she laughed.

Reaching into my pocket, I switched it on to the third setting. Lori's laugh cut off abruptly.

"Damn it! That's not fair!" she exclaimed as both of her hands gripped the dashboard.

We were almost home and it was much earlier than I expected. I suggested that we go to see Brittany.

Gasping she said "Very funny! You're just dying to see me lick a pussy." she groaned "Keep this up and I'd even suck Vanessa's hot little cunt!"

"So you think it's hot?" I teased.

"GGGGNNNNN Yeah. I said I didn't want to because...because. Please?" she said.

Off.

"AAAHHHH!!! NO!" she cried in frustration. "I don't want her!" she gasped. "She's hot..."