Lori Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa smiled for the first time since we got there. "It was the video, wasn't it? I knew I shouldn't have told him that." She sat on the bed and looked at us. "What now?"

Lori laughed. "You don't understand! I really do have pictures of you strutting around the hotel in next to nothing and 'in' nothing!" she grabbed my phone and showed her the pictures.

"But..." began Vanessa. "I mean. Now that you know. The truth, I mean."

"Your first task, "continued Lori, "is to get Eric's phone and delete all of those pictures. Anything with your face has got to go! You're our little slut, not his."

"Really?" she asked hope filling her voice.

Lori kept shifting on my lap, rubbing my dick with her ass. Yeah, I was hard again but my balls still ached. "Lori." I warned.

"Hmm?" that's my little miss innocent, but she stopped. "Hey, Vanessa. I think you need to be naked again. I wouldn't want you to mess up your school clothes.

"Lori, please?" she whined. "I can't!" Lori pointed at the floor and Vanessa stopped talking, got up, and quickly stripped before kneeling in front of us.

Lori had stopped grinding on me but she shifted so that she was leaning back against me then hung her right leg over the arm of the chair. I watched as she tucked the front of her dress into the waistband. I didn't have a great view but I could tell she was lazily rubbing her pussy and from where she had positioned Vanessa, well, she had a closer than front row view.

"Damn it. This isn't working." and quickly stood up nearly bumping into Vanessa's face. She shimmied out of her skirt and then pulled off her shirt and flung both across the room before returning to my lap.

She positioned herself so that, as she played with herself, if her hand 'wandered' lower it would be able to rub me as well.

"MUCH better." she said as she began to run her fingers up and down my shorts covered dick before moving back up.

I reached around and cupped her breasts, rubbing and pinching but spoke to Vanessa. "Why are you doing this? What do you want?"

Vanessa's eyes never moved except to follow Lori's fingers. "I...can't say." she replied.

Lori moaned as she continued to masturbate in front Vanessa.

"Can't or won't?" I asked.

Vanessa was entranced watching Lori and had leaned closer. "Can't or won't?" I repeated loudly.

She sat back and closed her eyes. Her large nipples were red and hard. Her breathing was a little shallow as well. "Do you want to touch yourself?" I asked.

Vanessa's hands moved. "Stop!" I commanded. "Answer the question."

Finally she spoke, "Won't"

"Why are you refusing?"

Hesitantly, "If you don't know you can't tell me 'no'."

It made a twisted sort of sense. I mean, the whole thing was fucked up but while I had been furious with her earlier, once I knew what was going on, it seemed like it might be fun. "Vanessa, if I promise to seriously consider your...whatever, will you tell me?"

She shook her head.

"Open your eyes." I told her.

She shook her head again, as Lori had begun a slight rocking of her hips as she slowly teased herself. I was pinching and pulling her nipples pretty roughly but it only seemed to increase her arousal.

"Lori had some pretty elaborate punishments set up for you before she figured it out. Do you want to see if she can remember one?"

Vanessa's mouth opened and it looked like she was getting close to the edge.

Well, if a threat didn't work maybe a reward. "Vanessa, if you open your eyes and tell me, I promise that I'll give you something, tonight."

I could see the indecision on her face. "Vanessa, how about something else, open your eyes and tell me how many fingers is Lori using on her pussy?"

Her eyes snapped open and she stared so intently at Lori's pussy that I was surprised when she softly answered "Two."

I saw the smile on Lori's face from the corner of my eye followed by her gasp. She was close.

"Vanessa, I want you closer but no touching. My rule is you will never touch either one of us in a sexual way without the express permission from both of us." I explained. "If you do, it'll be fun for me to watch but not much fun for you." I promised.

Vanessa nodded in understanding and scooted forward.

"Good. Now, do you want to touch yourself?" I asked again.

"Please? Can I?" she begged.

"No. Not until you tell me what you want."

Shoulders sagging in defeat, Vanessa shifted her eyes to me. "I want Lori. I want to taste her. I want to make her cum. I've never even done it before with anyone! I don't know why but I want this, and I" she faltered and her eyes dropped as she considered her words. "I want you. I'm not in love with you!" she said quickly. "but I want to be made to feel like she does and to cum like you make her cum...I'll let both of you use me however you like. Spank me, make me do...do...whatever! Just for the chance!" she stopped. She had risen up as she spoke and put a hand on the chair, "and I want to be told..." When she realized how much she'd said and her eyes cleared, she snatched her hand back. Eyes wide, she looked ready to bolt "I..."

"No!" I said. Tears formed in her eyes as she misunderstood. "Vanessa. I said 'no' as in 'don't go'." I saw the pleading in her eyes. "Eric was right? You really want to be told what to do?"

Hesitating, she finally nodded. "It started that first night at Eric's. When Lori made me take off my bra." her eyes refocused on watching Lori, "I was so excited and..and it just felt so incredible to..."

"What? What made you feel so good?"

She looked me right in the eyes "To submit to her."

Glancing at Lori, I saw her biting her lip. "Not tonight, but would you consider allowing Vanessa to fulfill her fantasy?"

"YES! Oh God, yes!" as she came, sitting all the way up before hunching forward as she rode her fingers! I thought she had been too far gone to hear but she was really moving her hips as her fingers rubbed her clit. "Fuck! I'm going to make her suck my pussy all fucking night! I'm going to ride that slut's face until we're both numb! HOLY SHIT!! AAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!" she cried out and shaking in release!

Vanessa's face was almost rapturous as she watched, arms remaining out-stretched as if to grab or catch Lori as she had leaned forward.

When it was over, she slowly lay back against me, panting. Her hands kept busy rubbing her stomach and pubic area with a twitch or jerk if her hands got too close to her overly sensitive clit.

All smiles, Lori rolled her head over and kissed my cheek and after a few more butterfly kisses she looked down at Vanessa "Oh, Vanessa! You need to cum!" she leaned forward, being sure to grind on my cock as she slid off me and onto the floor next to her.

Lori whispered something to Vanessa, who nodded eagerly. "Take his right hand." she directed as Lori took my left. Together, they pulled me to my feet.

My erection was much more obvious standing and Vanessa's eyes lit up which caused me to be a little bit worried because I didn't know what Lori had told her. "OK. Remember his Rule." cautioned Lori. "You can't touch his cock or balls." That isn't what I said but...

Vanessa raised her hands and placed them lightly on my thighs. They were warm but felt odd; no one, other than Lori, had ever touched me like that. I looked to Lori and she winked. I was tense but let her continue.

Her hands moved to the backs of my thighs as if to pull me to her. Lori tensed as Vanessa moved her hands up under my shorts, grazing my cheeks with her fingertips before sliding them to the front, just to either side of my very hard dick. It felt really good. I started to tell Vanessa to stop but she pulled her hands out.

She looked up, flicked a smile at me and flexed her hands before they flew to the waistband of my shorts; carefully pulling it out then down. Vanessa had seen me naked several times but still gasped as my dick popped free. Lori obviously felt compelled to remind her that it was 'look only'.

Watching her kneeling before me with her huge tits and the adoring look she had while gazing at my twitching cock, I have to admit that I probably could not have stopped her if Lori hadn't been there.

Lori moved behind her and placed her hands on Vanessa's hips, telling her that it was time for her to cum as she slid her hands up to cup Vanessa's tits.

Vanessa gasped, leaning back into Lori, surrendering to her, "I can touch you all I want." she teased. "Mike's Rule said you can't touch us but we can touch you." caressing Vanessa's voluminous chest. Again, she had chosen to misunderstand the intent of the rule.

She groaned as Lori ran her hands around her chest then gasped as Lori flicked her nipples before pinching and pulling on them. Vanessa seemed to melt back into Lori, moaning loudly, as Lori's hands slid across her stomach to her thighs. They parted further with light pressure. "Are you positive this is what you want? We haven't crossed that line, yet." Vanessa nodded vigorously. Lori continued to run her fingertips across her thighs and stomach, "Really, we can stop now and pretend that today never happened..." she let it hang there and pulled her hands away.

Vanessa groaned then whimpered, "Lori, please? I'll...I'll do anything!"

Lori looked up at me as I sat down to enjoy the show. Her eyes seemed to sparkle with excitement as she maintained eye contact with me then leaned forward to kiss Vanessa's neck and shoulder. "Oh, you're going to do lots of things!" she promised and a moan escaped from Vanessa's open mouth.

Lori moved her hands up, grabbing hold of Vanessa's tits and began squeezing and rubbing them. Vanessa closed her eyes and let out a deep, satisfied, moan. I'm almost certain she had a mini just from the anticipation! Planting several more kisses on her neck, Lori moved her hands towards Vanessa's recently shaved pubic mound. Vanessa rolled her groin forward.

Unable to resist the scene before me, I started to slowly jerk my cock.

Lori opened her mouth, baring her teeth at me before lightly, biting Vanessa's shoulder. As Vanessa jerked in surprise, Lori's hands dove to their goal and slipped along Vanessa's wet slit: she didn't stand a chance! So much build up and then to get so much of her wish!

Vanessa screamed as she climaxed so suddenly "UUUUHHHGGGaaaaaAAAHHH!!!!!" Her legs closed to lock Lori's hands in place as she grabbed her own nipples, pulling so hard it looked like she was trying to see how far they could stretch! She fell forward, catching herself with one hand as the other continued to abuse her tits.

I could finally make out what she was saying as she continued to ride Lori's hand. She was sobbing out a soul felt "Oh My GOD! Thank you! Thankyou thankyouthankyou!" then her second wave hit and she fell forward at my feet. "hhhhHRRRRHHHH!!! FUCK! STOP STOP STOP! OOOOOOOHHHH!! FUCK!!!!!!"

Vanessa collapsed sobbing.

Lori looked at me proudly. I grinned back. "Get up here!"

Standing over Vanessa who continued to lie at our feet, she watched me stroke myself. Bringing her hand up, I could see that it was wet. Lori slowly brought it to her mouth, licking each finger clean.

"You little slut!" she nodded in agreement. Then climbed up to straddled me.

"Taste." she offered her other hand. I wasn't sure if she was serious until she rubbed her fingers across my lips. Instinctively, I licked them. It was similar to Lori but also different.

Lifting Lori until I could position my cock at the entrance of her pussy, I dropped her. Three quarters of my dick buried itself inside. "AaaaahhhhHHH!" she cried out then smiled as she sank the rest of the way down. "HHUUHH!! Did you like the show?" as she gyrated on my shaft.

I nodded "Yeah. But you changed my rule."

Riding me, she shrugged. "Are you mad at me?"

It was hard to be mad at her. Especially when she was doing all she could to make me feel so great! Her tight pussy was trying to milk everything out of me. "Do you want to spank me like I spanked Vanessa? She has a tight little ass. It hardly moved each time my hand landed." she said with an evil little smile. "Maybe you should tie me up like Eric did!"

That was it! She continued to tease and taunt; refusing to accept that I only needed her! Rising up, I all but threw her onto Vanessa's bed. There was a hint of fear on her face as I followed. "Enough!" I yelled as I lifted her legs and slammed back into her tight little cunt. Having already cum three times, I knew I could last if I wanted. I pounded into her repeatedly.

"YOU are mine!" I snarled. "YOU! I. Only. Do. This. To. You!" hammering into her with each word. Lori's face grew more satisfied with every thrust until I stopped.

Staring up at me, she nodded.

"I don't want anyone else." I told her softly, "I only want to you."

Bringing her legs down from my shoulders, she wrapped them around me. "Will you Love me??" and flexed her already tight canal.

Glancing back at Vanessa, I saw she hadn't moved; too bad for her. I thrust forward. "No."

Understanding, she asked "Are you going to fuck me?" she felt incredible! Pulling almost all the way out, I solidly slammed it home. "UGH!! You promised to fuck me until I couldn't walk. I remember walking into this room." she said it so lightly.

"I'll do my best." I promised

I fucked Lori harder than ever before and she took it, begging for more! I lost count of the number of times she came! Then she begged me to stop so she could catch her breath, instead, I licked and sucked her pussy until she flooded my face before flipping her over and sliding back in so hard I damn near fucked her off the bed! With her ass in the air and her hands on the floor, I kept up my pummeling of her cunt! When she fell away, I stopped long enough to pull her back onto the bed and start again!

I noticed that Vanessa was sitting in the chair watching us and idly pulling at her pussy. I gave her a smile before refocusing on my mission.

Lori had barely caught her breath when I drove back into her. Her screams and shrieks echoed through the house! At some point, as I continued to hammer into her, she ceased using words then she even stopped screaming except for when she came.

I'm still not sure how long I kept at it but I finally started to get that tingling sensation, my abs were already constricted as everything from my chest down seemed to become one big knot! My strokes became slower and it built until I could barely move. When I came, it felt like something ruptured! White-hot fire raced up my shaft until I exploded, shooting my lava deep into Lorias she continued to moan!

I fell back onto the bed panting while Lori seemed barely conscious!

After a long time, Vanessa quietly said, in amazement, "You guys really are always like this!"

I laughed weakly. "Yeah, close enough!"

"Fuck me!" she exclaimed.

"Maybe after graduation." I joked. Looking over at her again, I saw her eyes were fixated on my limp dick as I moved next to Lori trying to recover and catch my breath.

I guess we fell asleep because when I next looked around, it was close to six and we needed to get home. Waking Lori with a kiss and, after several minutes, she nodded that she was ready. I watched her spring out of bed before I rolled over and struggled to rise, having to use the bed to stand! Even then, I had to reach a hand out and hold onto Lori before I fell; leaning on her all the way to the bathroom. "Damn it!" said Lori as she gently punched my ribs, "I'm the one who's supposed to be walking funny!"

We showered and dressed again. Vanessa, staying nude, followed. Lori reminded her to wear only what she had been given as we left. "Oh, when you talk to Eric DO NOT tell him we figured it out." Vanessa giggled at that; promising she wouldn't.

As I was getting into the truck Vanessa called out "I won't forget your promise, Mike!"

Lori looked puzzled "What promise?" she asked.

"I didn't promise anything!" I yelled back at Vanessa. "Sorry. While you were, uh, passed out, she thinks that I promised to fuck her after Graduation."

Lori turned to stare and coldly asked "So...what. Exactly. Did you say to make her think that!"

I told her what happened..

Lori looked thoughtful "Well. What are you going to do about it?"

"Me?!" I exclaimed. "Nothing! She deliberately misunderstood what I said!"

"Mmmhmm" she replied.

We let it rest. I figured she was right, I was going to have to do something about it but that was a month away.

Over dinner, Mom grilled Lori about Prom. Dad just said he was glad we were safe and had good time.

After dinner, Mom and Lori cleaned up while Dad and I split off to talk about the farms. He had been steadily giving me more responsibility for the overall upkeep of everything. Still he surprised me by telling me that he had decided, after Graduation, to let me run one of the properties as my own.

Truth be told, I was more than a little concerned. I had plans to go to college in the Fall and didn't know if I was up to it. Then there was the matter of my older brother. We talked it over. He told me he had made Tom the same offer but he wanted to focus on computers or marketing or something.

When Mom stopped in to tell us she was going to bed it surprised us both on how late it was. Dad asked me to think on it. I told him it wasn't just my decision. It was satisfying to see how pleased he looked with my answer.

I found Lori watching TV in the living room and joined her. We stayed and caught the news.

Before bed, I scanned Vanessa's computer for images, making sure none of them were of Lori. I was fairly certain there wouldn't be anything interesting but was I ever wrong!

While there weren't any pictures with Lori, Vanessa had downloaded quite a few other images. It looked like she really was into light bondage and exhibitionism. Maybe forced exhibitionism is the better way to put it. I also found several stories that she had written over the past several months. It seemed that Vanessa had been wanting this for a very long time.

I called Lori over and let her see what I'd found. "She is a naughty little girl!" she commented after reading one story where Vanessa was a cheerleader who was forced to cheer an entire game with just her skirt and top and no bra or kick pants! Another involved being tied to the door of Lori's Dad's barn and teased mercilessly and then left until she was discovered by Sam. The most interesting to me was that the person in control in all of her stories was always named Lori.

Lori had me make a copy of everything I found so she could read it later.

We finally turned out the lights and climbed into bed. Lori thanked me for the great time at Prom and the dress. Slipping my arm around her I told her I had fun as well then just before I fell asleep, Lori told me "I really like my new toy. I think we're going to have lots of fun with her." I suddenly had a brief, panicked, vision of Vanessa running after me, naked, begging me to fuck her. I didn't have a clue as to what I was going to do.