Lori Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excited, I went back to building the fence and began working out the details. By the time I was done for the night I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to do and how I was going to do it. IF Dad approved.

Maybe a little more planning and figuring out a rough estimate.

------------

As we were leaving for dinner, Lori told me that Vanessa was going with us. I gave her another 'look' but she smiled innocently.

It is a mystery to me how her Mom can be such a great cook but Lori can barely avoid setting fire to water. At any rate, dinner was great! Lori, Vanessa, and I cleaned up then I talked to Sam while Lori and Vanessa filled in her Mom about Prom.

Finally, it was time to go.

We all got into the truck and I looked back at Vanessa. "You may be her toy but she's mine." Pulling away from the house, "Lori, naked, now." I ordered. I swear she groaned in excitement and had her clothes off in seconds before leaning back against the door and spreading her legs. I turned on the dome light as we drove so Vanessa and I could watch.

Vanessa, still dressed in her sweat dress, was squirming as Lori started to play with herself. She was already soaked and Vanessa whimpered as she watched Lori quickly work first one then two fingers deep inside then out to rub her clit.

By the time we pulled onto 'our' lease road Lori was close to the edge but somehow managed to stop. Opening her eyes, she looked back at Vanessa. "Your turn. Strip." Vanessa shuddered then pulled her dress off. No underwear. Yeah, that's what I'd figured. I noticed that she had on both of her 'bracelets'. "Are you ready?" Vanessa nodded and reached out to the 'grab handles' above each door.

Lori reached under her seat and brought out two metal rings that she attached to the handles then locked Vanessa's wristbands to them. Her arms were spread wide causing her chest to be thrust forward.

"What's going on?" I asked, intrigued.

Lori responded, "I haven't let Vanessa cum since Sunday as punishment for tricking you into your promise to fuck her on graduation."

"Wait. I never..." and was immediately cut off.

"I explained to her that only if she was exceptionally slutty would you even consider fucking her." OK, that really didn't make sense but...she continued, "Also, as part of that punishment, on Monday, every time she saw you, at the beginning of each class or lunch, she had to go to the bathroom and finger her nasty little cunt but stop just before she came."

Her hand had slipped back down and she was slowly rubbing herself as she talked. "I watched her the first time, you know, when she came in and was wearing the jacket?" biting her lip in an attempt to hold back her orgasm, Lori moaned and pulled her hand away. "I made her take off all of her clothes and I stuffed them in my bag then told her to hold her tits apart." she reached up and pressed on each of Vanessa's engorged nipples, causing her to groan before tracing the still visible word between them.

"We almost skipped class because of how long she took." Lori had started to play with her own perky nipples. "When I told her to masturbate, she actually said 'No'!" shaking her head "I was halfway out of the bathroom when she caught up to me. Naked!" Grinning, "I almost made her do it right there, in the doorway but she promised to be good." Vanessa was nodding, her lips were open as she took shallow breathes.

"The look of surprise on her face was priceless when I told her not to cum, that she wasn't allowed to, yet. I made her do it twice just because I wanted to watch!"

She reached up and stroked Vanessa's face. "Yesterday, I made her wait until I told her to go." she laughed. "I even made her do it in one of the dressing rooms at the mall. It was close. She was completely naked and the room had mirrors on three walls! I had her stand in the middle of the room and watch herself! She almost came hearing everyone walk by as she fingered her naughty little cunt!"

"Today, I made her go between classes. She has not been allowed to finish and I think she may be a little...anxious." Vanessa had closed her eyes but she nodded.

"She knows better than to lie to me again. I told her what would happen if she did." Her hand trailed down between Vanessa's breasts. Gently caressing then cupping her left tit and lifting, Vanessa squirmed and twisted trying to push herself against Lori's hand but Lori kept pulling away.

I took my clothes off while this was going on and Lori finally turned to look at me "Is that for me?" she asked, abandoning Vanessa and reaching out to run her fingers up and down my shaft. Mouth followed hand as she quickly took me in, slowly working her way down to the base before rising up to kiss me. Her tongue thrust itself into my mouth and she literally sucked the breath from my lungs while her hand found my member and began stroking. Breaking away, she gasped, "I love how you taste!" and dove back down.

I knew what she wanted. Grabbing the sides of her head, I forced her down onto me. I wasn't cruel but I wasn't gentle either. Lori groaned in pleasure as I slowly moved her up and down my shaft until I was close before pulling her up to me, gasping for breath and drool coating her lips and chin. I didn't care and pulled her into a kiss.

"My turn." and I pushed her back against the door where she lay panting in anticipation. The last coherent words I heard was her excited voice announcing, "He's going to lick my pussy!" I love when she says it!

She was soaking! Each time I go down on her I'm amazed how wet she gets! Still, I did everything I knew she liked, eventually pushing her legs back so far she was bent in half, as I attacked her slit; licking and chewing at her swollen lips, sucking at her opening until the truck was filled with her cries and screams! I drank her in but it kept coming!

Moving up, I put my dick at her still quivering opening then gently pushed until I was fully embedded. Fucking her slowly, I still managed to pound deep, causing her tunnel to latch onto me; spasming shut around my shaft as it tried to siphon my cum out, she let go, screaming as she came!

I held still, allowing her to rub against me as she crested through her climax then she grinned up at me, "I want you in my butt!" she laughed. God, that sounded good! Except that wasn't my plan.

She was still clenched about me when I told her "No." and moved as much as I could within the vice wrapped around my shaft.

"You know you want it." she teased. I did but I resisted. "You want to ram your dick in my tight little butt." She began to rock her hips up to meet my shallow thrusts. "Maybe fill me up with your hot cum."

"I've got a better idea." I said as I felt my cum rising, leaning in, I whispered "I'm not going to fuck your ass tonight but the next time I do, you're going to have your little toy clean you up!" she groaned at the thought! "But since you tied her up tonight...well, too bad for you."

Her face screwed up in frustration as I began to fuck her again. "But I didn't KNOW!" she cried out. "You fucker!" she laughed.

Yeah, tonight I was. I pulled out of her with difficulty, my cock was aching to let go and I almost let loose across her body but I held off as I leaned back. Lori took the hint, scrambling forward to engulf my head. Swirling her tongue around the tip before bobbing her head down, she moaned as she devoured me. My cum was rising.

Lori popped off my cock and smiled. "You've been mean to me, not letting me have you." Her hand continued to stroke me as she ducked back down. She knew I was close.

Three quick bobs had me buried in her throat then she swallowed twice before pulling back as she felt my shaft swell. I cried out something as I exploded and days' worth of cum sprayed into her mouth! One hand continued to stroke me as the other cupped my balls and gently squeezed...I shot even more cum across her tongue! Lori gulped down every drop she could but some still managed to escape from the corners of her mouth.

As the final shots escaped my cock, Lori sat up and tilted her head back to swallow. Barking a laugh and a quick 'thank you' she engulfed my shaft again slurping every stray drop she could find.

I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. Vanessa had been silent throughout but her eyes followed everything that Lori did. Naked lust was clear on her face as she occasionally snaked her tongue out to lick her lips.

When Lori was satisfied that she had gotten every drop, she rose up to kiss me. "No." At her hurt expression, I pointed to Vanessa, "You've completely forgotten she was here, didn't you?"

Lori grinned and didn't even ask as she leaned into Vanessa, who hungrily stretched forward to meet her. When their lips met, Lori lifted her hands to Vanessa's straining breasts. On contact, Vanessa shuddered and groaned into Lori's mouth. Lori responded by smashing her hands against her chest, aggressively massaging her breasts.

Vanessa's groans turned into muffled whimpers as her body continued to shake as she reached the very edge before Lori moved her hands out to Vanessa's nipples and began to gently pull on them. Vanessa broke the kiss gasping "Please!?"

Lori kissed her neck as she continued to pull and pluck at Vanessa's nipples but started working her way down until she was kissing and licking Vanessa's right breast. Vanessa was lost, calling out "Oh, God, Lori! Suck my titties, please! Like that! Oh God, it feels soooo good!"

Lori moved her free hand between the seats to rub Vanessa's back and tight ass. I heard the slap of flesh as Lori spanked. "AH!" cried Vanessa each time Lori slapped her butt, becoming louder each time. Lori switched nipples she was nursing and reached back with both hands to grab and squeeze Vanessa's tiny ass causing her to moan.

She tried to work lower but the console was in the way. "Damn it! This isn't going to work!" and jumped out of the front, quickly climbing into the backseat with Vanessa.

Lori positioned herself behind Vanessa; hands snaking up and around to cup her tits.

From my position in front, I saw Lori begin to kiss and nibble on Vanessa's shoulder and watched as she worked a hand down, across Vanessa's tight abs.

Vanessa had been softly whimpering with the occasional mumble until Lori flicked a finger across her clit! She was suddenly wide eyed and jerking in an attempt to free her hands. "Oh God!" she cried out. "OH! Lori! Please! More!"

Lori had been teasing her for three days and Vanessa was beyond the edge! When Lori firmly ran her fingers across Vanessa's lips, cupping her pussy, her eyes opened in shock, "Christ! That feels so good." just before her climax slammed through her! "hhaaaaAAAAHHHH! Fuck me!"

It seemed like it was over until she started to pant harder and harder as Lori continued to rub. Vanessa's pelvis jerked forward convulsively as her breathing increased. "AHH AHH AAAAAH AAAHHHH.......HHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OH FUCKING GOD!!! HHHRRRRRRRRRHHHAAAAAAAHH!!!!" ripped from her throat!

She began thrashing about so hard I knew she was going to rip the handles free of my truck! Lori kept moving her hand back and forth across Vanessa's slit, it looked like she had managed to slip at least one finger inside and Vanessa was doing everything she could to ride it until she hung there panting, while her hips kept spasming forward. "Lori, stop! It's too much! Please, no more." she whined.

Of course Lori ignored her.

Biting Vanessa's shoulder, she grabbed Vanessa's nipples, pulling on them, lifting her breasts and stretching them until Vanessa gasped in pain before releasing them and moving her hands back to her soaked opening, fingers disappearing as she rubbed and massaged her clit as Vanessa screamed and shrieked in release and her body shuddered as she came a final time!

With head hanging and chest heaving as she struggled to recover, Vanessa laughed with joy!

Lori kissed her way up her shoulder and nibbled on her ear, both of her hands were rubbing Vanessa's smooth mound, spreading her juices up, across her still twitching body. "Mmmmmm. Hey Vanessa? If you continue to do what I say, next time? Those fingers you feel playing with your pussy? It's going to be my tongue." she told her, "I am dying to suck your little twat."

Vanessa leaned her head back and smiled. "You bitch!" she joked. "I could almost cum from just thinking about it."

Grabbing Vanessa's hair, she pulled her mouth around for a kiss before getting out of the truck and moving back to her seat.

"Is that for me?" as she watched me slowly jerking off then leaned over to take me in her mouth.

"Is this what you want?" I asked. "Or do you want me to Love you when we get home?"

She pulled off with a noisy, wet pop and looked at me. Finally, she said "Love me." and sat back in her seat. I grabbed my clothes and dressed, as did Lori. Vanessa was dutifully silent as I started the drive back to town with her still locked in place.

"Are you going to leave her like that?"

"I suppose not." and unlocked her just as the first street lights came into view. "Don't get dressed. Give me your sweatshirt."

Vanessa leaned back into the seat and flexed her arms. "You guys are amazing." was all she said.

"You're on your own tomorrow. Wear whatever you want. You can also have sex with Eric, if you want. OH! and while you're free to do anything you want, you do have to remain naked when at home!" Lori told her with a smile.

Pulling up to her house, she hopped out and came up to Lori's window, giving her a kiss. "Mike, can I give you a kiss, too?" she asked.

I shook my head and she just nodded then turned and walked inside; tiny ass glowing in the dark!

I took my time Loving Lori when we got home until we fell asleep exhausted but satisfied.

Thursday

Wake, run (God I hurt!), school.

Lori wore Vanessa's 'sweat-dress', it fell to just above her knees but was still acceptable for school, even without the leggings. Vanessa was wearing a sweatshirt and sweat pants. I was a little disappointed but Lori had told her that it was her choice. It was more surprising to me that I cared what she wore. At any rate, I found out later that, like Lori, she wore nothing underneath.

Lori grabbed my ass as we parted for first period. After Calc, she pushed me into the same secluded corner I'd used and gave me a smoking hot kiss then a fleeting caress to my dick as she left. She sent me a picture of herself naked in the girls' bathroom during Computer Lab. At Lunch, she came close to pulling me out and jerking me off in front of everyone! Brooke watched openly. Brittany rolled her eyes but kept stealing glances. Eric laughed! Vanessa tried to ignore us but I saw her hungry looks!

I got even during Yearbook.

I told her to meet me in the hall then led her to the bathrooms. Making sure no one was around to see, I pulled her into the boy's bathroom and into the last stall where I stripped her naked before I did the same! She was more than ready when I plunged into her from behind. Holding onto the walls of the stall as I moved in and out, she struggled not to scream. When my hands moved from her hips to pinch her nipples, she almost lost it!

We were both building to a quick release when we heard the door open. Thinking fast, I sat down, dragging her with me, grabbing her legs, I drew them up while we waited.

Lori fought to stay quiet and, thankfully, whoever it was made a brief visit. As soon as we heard the door close again Lori hopped up, leaned over and quietly begged me to fuck her.

She was so close that, on the second thrust, it came out.

It started as a low moan that filled the room as she came, struggling to hold it in, head down and shaking until, in a loud whisper, "I don't care! I don't. FUCK!" panting as I continued sliding deep into her. "Fuck me. I'm yours. I don't care who knows!" Louder, "Fuck me!"

As she peaked, I pulled out and spun her around, holding her tight against me, I lifted her and, with arms under her knees, managed to slide back in. Pushing her against the wall, she held onto a pipe overhead as we moved with short thrusts! She bit my shoulder in an attempt to stifle her cries as she came again!

I wanted to cum inside her but I knew I couldn't. When she moaned into my ear how much she wanted it, I almost let loose but I reminded her that she didn't have panties. With a snarl, she pushed me away and dropped to her knees, taking me in.

The sight of her naked, on the floor of the school bathroom, with my dick in her mouth caused me to cry out as my cum burst across her tongue! I staggered back against the wall of the stall with Lori attached and following, sucking and drinking as fast as she was able until, with a smile, she backed off and continued pumping my cock, directing the last few shots at her neck and chest.

As the last drops were coaxed out, I struggled not to fall and watched, amazed, as Lori stood with my sperm splattered across her chest and slipped her sweat-dress back on. Giving me a quick kiss, she left the stall. I heard her at the sink before she walked out.

Recovered and dressed, I made my way back to class where I saw her talking to the Bs and Vanessa. Looking up, she flashed me a smile before leaning over whispering something to Vanessa.

Vanessa looked at Lori then at me before squeezing her eyes shut. I saw her shoulders sag as I joined them and barely heard her whine "You guys!" Other than that, Lori acted as if nothing had happened but I could see wet splotches around the collar. When she asked why I was smiling, I pointed it out. Laughing, she ran a finger along her neck, gathering imaginary droplets and sucking them from her finger.

On the way to English Comp, Lori told me she could feel me squishing between her boobs and that next time I better finish inside her! When I told her I didn't want to have her walking through the halls with cum running down her legs she stopped me in the doorway, "What if that's what I want?"

The last two hours of school crept by. At the last bell, I tried to rush Lori to the truck but she insisted on going with Vanessa and that I go to work. I called her a bitch while she laughed and walked away.

After Dinner, we sat with Mom and Dad watching TV. Lori ignored my subtle and not so subtle hints that we go upstairs.

When she finally relented, she let me take my time washing every millimeter of her body as we showered together but refused to touch me in return. I played along but I was getting anxious.

We crawled into bed and as soon as the lights were out, she rolled over and laid her head on my chest to go to sleep. Finally, I had to ask "Are you still mad at me?"

"Nope." she replied sleepily.

"Then, why...?"

"Do you promise not to tell anyone?"

"Tell what?" I was more than confused but she was good at doing that to me.

Placing her mouth right next to my ear, she whispered, "There's this really cute guy at school." uh. "He makes me so hot I can't control myself! Today, he pulled me into the boy's room and fucked me before cumming all over my tits." she bit my earlobe, "I want to save myself for him tomorrow. I have a surprise I think he might like."

"I think he's going to like whatever you give him."

"You think so?" then flicked my ear with her tongue.

"I think this boy is going to make you do something if you don't stop teasing him."

Kissing me goodnight, she snuggled closer and drifted off.

Friday.

Wake. Jog (who thinks running is FUN!?). Lori told me she was riding to school with Vanessa.

I waited by my locker but nothing. Class started.

Physics was a no-brainer. The quiz was easy. Mr. Kimber didn't allow us time to talk so I didn't know If Eric had seen Vanessa or Lori, yet.

When we walked into Calc, they were both there, dressed identically in grey plaid schoolgirl uniforms with skirts that were definitely pushing the acceptable limit. Lori had made a habit of wearing the traditional Catholic schoolgirl outfit all year long but it always met or exceeded the school's requirements. Hell, even a nun would be hard pressed to find fault! Today, I stopped the moment I saw them. I could nearly see through their thin white shirts...if they hadn't been wearing vests and a tie to cover...damn! They were both dressed enough to meet the guidelines. Barely.