Lori Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori said "I'll make you a deal. If we get to watch you guys then you can watch us."

"You and Mike?" asked Brittany. "Or you and Vanessa?"

"Mike's there either way." countered Lori.

"Deal!" said Brooke excitedly.

"Wait a minute! Lori and Vanessa are one thing but Mike?" asked Britt.

But Brooke stood firm, "Look. I am not going to miss out on an opportunity to see them naked."

True to form, Lori started undoing the remaining buttons on her shirt, "If you want to see me naked, all you have to do is ask!" and pulled off her shirt. Lori proudly displayed her large boobs to the Bs. "I love to be naked."

"Oh my GOD!" cried Brooke. I knew what she meant. Lori's large breasts do that to me as well.

Lori sat down long enough to pull off her skirt so that she was only wearing her socks and shoes.

"Can I see yours?" she asked. I'm not sure who she was talking to but either would be beautiful.

A couple of minutes later I heard Lori squeal in delight "They're beautiful!"

I couldn't see and Lori wasn't moving. Oh well. Then she gasped "Oh my God, Brittany! They're almost as big as Vanessa's!" Yeah, I swerved as I struggled to get a glimpse! No luck!

"Calm down Mike." called Brooke. "I'll let you see them before we go!" she promised.

Shaking my head, "Sorry! It's a guy thing. I hear about naked boobies and even though I have the perfect pair right next to me I still want to look!" That caused all three to laugh.

Lori turned around, and sat next to me, calling back "We have a good 30 minutes before we get home. Unless Mike drives slower."

We heard someone moan and gasp but neither tried to answer. I assumed that meant slower.

"You're in for a treat!" Lori told me as she reached to undo my shorts. "Brittany has some big titties. But Brooke! God, you were right! I'd love to ahold of her!" By that time my dick was out and she was slowly moving her hand up and down. Right then I didn't care about their boobs, I really wanted to park but they weren't ready for that.

Lori whispered in my ear "Tell me when you get close." and put her head on my shoulder as she continued to leisurely stroke my shaft.

I reached to turn on the radio but Lori stopped me. She grinned and I shrugged. At first it was just the barely heard sounds of kissing and the occasional moan. I admit, it was sexy as hell to hear it!

"I want you naked as Lori." was what caused my eyes to pop! Brooke hadn't even tried to be quiet!

"Brooooooke." whined Britt.

"Now. Or I really will have Mike pull over so you can do it in the headlights." She never raised her voice. It was almost like it didn't matter what Britt chose to do. "But. If he does pull over, I won't do..." and just let it hang there. Lori's hand grew tighter and I had to tell her to stop or I was going to spew!

A minute later I felt Britt bump my seat then heard Brooke "That's much better. No. Leave the shoes on. Lori has hers on."

Under normal circumstances I'd have been shocked! I never would have imagined the B's could be this open! Either we had just corrupted another pair of friends or maybe they weren't as innocent as I'd thought!

We didn't really hear anything for a while except Brittany groaning. Surely nothing to warn of the foot that suddenly kicked the passenger headrest followed by "FUCK! Brooke, HERE?!?"

"I told you I would, didn't I?" was the response.

In a loud whisper "But you know what..." followed by a "BROOKE!"

"You know I keep my promises and besides, I don't think those two are going to mind."

A glance at Lori told me she was having a difficult time not turning around and watching, maybe even joining the B's but she resisted. Hell! I even wanted to jump back there! Instead, I joked that Lori was probably going to be sore tomorrow! With a deep sigh and a shake of her head she told me "Not in the way that you think."

Rather than ask, I decided to listen to the backseat instead.

Brittany's whimpers turned to moans until suddenly, after loud panting, "GGGGGGAH! FUCK! Oh God, Brooke!" She said a couple of things I didn't understand then, "That was...fuck! Thank yo...mmph!" I wasn't sure but it sounded like they were kissing again. Yeah, we'll take credit for corrupting another set of friends, or at least deepening the corruption.

Thankfully, Lori paid more attention to what she was doing to me, somehow managed to stop just before I exploded, easing off enough that I wasn't at immediate risk of ruining whatever her plan was but it was getting harder pull back after each peak! She was really good about keeping me right at the edge so that my dick and her hand were both covered in my precum which she seemed to take great joy in coaxing out of me.

I heard the rustle of clothes when reached the edge of town but didn't I didn't even try to look. As for Lori, if she hadn't been so intently focused on her handjob, I would have sworn she was asleep.

"You can drop us at my house." called Brittany.

No one said anything as we drove through town but when I glanced back, they were both dressed with Brooke laying back against Brittany.

They thanked us for a great evening as they got out, saying they'd see us at school. Lori sleepily waived with her free hand.

It was only after they were inside and I was half-way down the block when I realized Brooke hadn't kept her promise to let me see their boobs!

Pulling onto Man Street, I asked Lori where she wanted to go and she told me "Home." which kind of surprised me.

The house was dark as I parked. Lori lifted her hand and looked at it in the moonlight before rubbing it into her chest and gently tucking me back into my pants. Leaving her clothes, she sleepily told me, "Let's go."

"You're not dressed." I reminded her.

"Glad you noticed." she said as she scooted out of the truck. I watched her walk around to my side, confident in her body. She surprised me again when she led me to the front door instead of the private stairs in back. Thankfully we didn't encounter anyone as we made our way to our room.

Pointing to the bed, "Naked." as she closed the curtains and turned off the light in the bathroom.

I quickly undressed as she turned on the TV and found a movie before climbing on the bed next to me. "Have you seen this?"

It was a sci-fi monster movie from the 80's. "No. Why'd you turn it on?"

Lori kissed me and smiled, saying, "Watch the movie not me." and handed me the remote "If you don't like this movie find something else to watch."

Confused, I turned my head to watch the show. Lori moved lower and put a pillow on my chest, further blocking my view of her. I felt her fingers wrap around me and slowly begin moving up and down. I couldn't see anything!

It was an OK movie but I had no hope of even trying to get into it with Lori's constant distraction with her hand.

When I felt her tongue lick the head it was all I could do not to toss the pillow away, yet she never made a sound beyond the occasional reminder to 'Watch TV".

The movie was too damn long!

Her lips kissed my shaft before taking the head into her mouth while her hand kept moving, adding a slight twisting as it slid up and down.

Lori knew the signs and always stopped before I came. She wasn't doing it to be mean, she was making love to my cock. Lavishing it with love and lust. With my need to cum building, it became harder and harder to focus on anything but her until the fucking movie finally ENDED!

"TV off." she told me.

Without the TV it was pitch black. Lori removed the pillow from my chest and crawled between my legs. Pushing my dick up against my stomach she took each of my testicles into her mouth. Licking and gently sucking one before doing the other.

My hands were struggling not to grab her.

She worked her way up my shaft until she was nursing on the ultra-sensitive underside.

"Lori." I pleaded. "Come up here."

I felt her get to her knees and crawl up my body. She kissed me, our tongues battled as I tried to move so that I could be inside her but she pulled back. "Do you like what I've been doing?" she asked.

"God, yes!" I answered.

"Good. Maybe you'll enjoy this." she told me playfully and moved back down to engulf my dick in one take!

She didn't rush! Lips, tongue, and throat moved slowly up and down, taking me deeper then all the way in. The pace only added to the sensations! "Lori!" I warned.

There was no stopping it this time! Her hand grew slightly tighter and started a short pumping near the base while her lips locked themselves at the tip, her tongue slipped into the opening...it was sudden! With a roar, my cum shot up into her mouth! "AAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH! FUCK!!"

Lori gulped and swallowed as huge spurts of cum flooded her mouth! At the first taste, Lori came alive, groaning as she savored her reward. Each shot caused her to increase her efforts to draw out every hard earned drop!

It felt like I just kept pumping cum! Huge, long spurts surged up and out into her mouth as I lay back and she continued to nurse my rapidly shrinking and exhausted cock. Finally, satisfied that I was sufficiently clean, she pulled herself back up next to me.

"You're fucking amazing!" I told her.

She rolled over and kissed my shoulder "You liked that?"

"I loved it!"

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"You know I do."

"Good." I could hear her satisfaction as she snuggled closer.

A few minutes later, "Mike?"

"Yeah?" I had almost fallen asleep.

"You are going fuck Vanessa." Statement of fact.

12