Lori Pt. 03: Lori Has Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lori, I know that..."

"Let me finish. I know this started as your fantasy, that you wanted to control me and humiliate me. And I've been real open about how much I like what you have done to me. I've noticed that, after all the sex I've had, with all my guys, not once have you said that it's your turn, that you should be able to find another girl to fuck."

"No, I'm not interested in another girl, my love and desire is all for you and just you."

"I know, I know. And you should know, no matter how good any of my guys are, and a couple are really outstanding, you should know, that I am yours, forever."

I pulled her to me and after she finished her snack, we hugged for the rest of the evening.

(6) Maurice Sendak.

~~~~~~~~~~

The second Tuesday evening. Brandon knocked and Lori, in her pale blue, very sheer nightie with matching panties, let him in, but instead of immediately following her down the hall, he came over to me, saying he wanted to ask me a question. I told Lori to go on to our bedroom.

He was carrying a small zippered bag and he opened it to show me the contents. I looked in and saw a medium size dildo, a vivid blue. He spoke in a low voice.

"Mike, if you wouldn't mind, I thought I might have Lori use this, I'd like to see her play with herself for a bit. Would that be ok with you, do ya think?"

I almost said his name out loud. "That's a great idea. Let Lori know that I told you to make sure she uses it to turn you on, to make it good for you, ok?"

He smiled really big. "Thanks, I'll make sure she gets good use out of it."

He almost trotted down the hall. Happy guy.

Tonight's subject: Pro Football Geography.

"Of all the U.S. states with 2 current NFL teams, it's the only state the Mississippi River touches." (7)

Oh, boy. I'm neither a geography guy nor a team sports guy. No good.

At eight Brandon appeared, leading a slow walking, grimacing and groaning Lori. I was puzzled at her gait (was she hurt somehow?), but as she kissed him good-bye, also surprising him, and came to sit next to me, her issue became clear.

She moaned as I lifted her nightie and spread her legs, running my fingers to the juncture of her thighs. Instead of her sweet little wet slit, I found a blue silicone object protruding from her.

She told me that Brandon had inserted the dildo deep in her, and had instructed her to make sure it stayed until I found it. "He said I needed to walk slow to get here to you, that with how slick and wet my pussy is, I needed to be careful that it didn't slip out. It was a gift to you, he said."

"Oh, yes, I like that, how does it feel, did you use it for him? He asked me if I would have you play with yourself with it."

Lori was having trouble talking because I was slowly pushing and twisting the dildo in her pussy.

"And I did, just as you asked, mmmm, I made him stay on the other side of the, oh, wow, bed, to not touch me as I came. It was, oh, geez, fun watching him. And when I, ooh, finished, and told him to, ooh, come to me, he did not last long at all, yah. So I played with the, umm, toy some more."

I started to push the dildo in and out of her with earnest, sliding it in her, fucking her with the toy. Her head fell back onto the sofa cushion, her eyes closed and her hips writhed and her orgasm arrived very soon. I pulled out the toy and inserted it into her mouth, noting with satisfaction that it was quite coated with whitish liquids. She moaned as she licked.

(7) Missouri.

~~~~~~~~~~

The second Wednesday evening. Because I could not make up my mind about which nightie, Lori was naked. David was actually a few minutes early, but I did not make him wait. He and Lori embraced at the front door before moving down the hall, his hand on her bare ass.

Tonight's subject: Islands. Another geography question; not good.

"Of the world's largest islands, 3 belong all or in part to Indonesia and 3 belong to this country." (8)

Nope, did not get it.

Again I could hear Lori vocalizing her pleasure as David took her. She was getting louder now a days. I liked that...

They finished, he left, she snuggled into me and I took my time transferring the liquids from her pussy to her mouth. She was good about cleaning my fingertips.

(8) Canada.

~~~~~~~~~~

The second Thursday evening, the second time for Paul. Lori was wearing a long nightgown, opaque, but form fitting. Lori let him in but after greeting her with both hands squeezing her ass, he asked to sit down, he wanted to ask me something in private. Lori looked concerned, and I told her to go on to the bedroom.

"Mike, if this is too much, let me know, but I want ask if I could do something special. Could I take Lori away from here tonight? I was thinking of taking her back to the loading dock and having our fun there."

I was amused at the expression on his face: pleading, looking like a little boy asking a big favor. I sat for a moment, thinking. It would be fun for Lori, yes. And the kinkiness of letting her be away from me again was very arousing. I totally trusted Paul with her; I had known him for years. And he was, if you'll remember, my choice for Lori's first adventure, so he had been with her the longest and the most times.

"Lori," I called out, "please come out here."

She came back to the living room.

"Lori, please take off your gown."

She did so, to stand naked before us.

"Go into our toy box and find your lenses."

"The ones where I can't see?"

She brought them back and I placed them on her face.

"Doing something different tonight, my love. I'm letting," and I almost said Paul's name, "your guy take you away from here for a little while, to go someplace he knows, to fuck you there. You go with him and tell me all about it later."

Lori started shivering as I spoke, nervousness, I knew.

I turned to Paul. "You parked on the street, right? Pull up the drive, behind our car and I'll have Lori out there for you."

He went out the front door and I led the blind Lori through the kitchen into the carport. I flipped the switch to turn off the overhead lights. She asked if this was what I had planned, and I told her, with a smile in my voice, "No, sweetie, he's asking for something special and I decided to let him have it."

Paul pulled up. I guided Lori to the passenger door, and helped her in, giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Since you're gonna have travel time, I'll give you an extra half hour, ok?"

Paul gave me the "OK" sign and he drove away with my naked wife, taking nothing for her to cover herself if need be. Lori waved blindly in my direction.

Tonight's subject: Famous plays. Hmm, not strong here either.

"This play that is quite concerned with the English language was, oddly enough, first performed in German in 1913." (9)

Nope, did not get it, not even close.

A couple of minutes after 8:30 Paul pulled back into our drive, killing his lights as he pulled up to stop behind our car. I was standing there waiting, and Paul started to get out, started to say something. I motioned for him to get back behind the wheel and put a finger to my smiling lips, shushing him. I rotated my hand, signaling him to turn off the engine.

I went to Lori's door, opened it and helped her out. She was still blinded. I could see, in the faint light from the streetlamps, a small sparkle of wetness on the car seat. I brought her around to the front of Paul's car. As we walked past the kitchen window, I removed her lenses and placed them on the brick sill.

I leaned her naked body over the hood of Paul's' SUV, her hands going out to hold her balance. I held her there for a moment allowing me time to drop my shorts and move in behind her. I pressed against her ass, and with her hand guiding my cock, moved forward and into her pussy. She gasped as I entered and I started to thrust hard. She was very wet.

Paul was staring through the windshield at us. I reached out and grabbed a handful of Lori's hair, pulling her head back, lifting her face to look at Paul.

"Lori, look at him watching you. He just fucked you and now he's watching as I fuck you. Think about the two of us sharing your pussy..."

Paul was gripping the wheel hard as he watched. I was not going to take long to empty my balls into her, so I did not try at all to make this last. I did not care if she came but to my surprise she squealed and grunted and her pussy became even more wet. Her sounds pushed me over and I spurted, slamming against her ass, pushing her down onto the hood, breaking her eye contact with him.

Lori shuddered and moaned as my cock fell out of her, whining as her pussy became empty. I lifted her to hug her into my chest and I caressed her face, kissing her neck, calming her. There was a strong scent of male fluids rising off her; Paul must've really spurted a lot into her, I thought to myself.

I stepped back, bringing her with me and I waved bye to Paul. He looked at me for a moment, then started the car, hit reverse and was gone. I walked Lori back to the sofa and let her down, to relax. As she caught her breath, I told her to tell me about her little trip. After a little hesitation she said, "Well, I've got something to tell you. Mike, I broke one of your rules."

~~~~~~~~~~

We were talking, her face close to mine. I sensed an aroma, but thought nothing at that moment, as I was concerned about what she was saying.

"Mike, I did not know that you were going to send me off with him, I was not prepared to be that much alone with anyone, you've never let me be alone like that with any of my guys before. And I know that you trust him, he proved that to me, and it's my fault but I made him do what I wanted, what I really, really wanted to do."

"Are you ok, Lori? What happened? Did he do something wrong?"

"No, it wasn't him, it was me... You made me naked and I couldn't see and I was so prepared for him to take me back to our bed and I wanted sex so bad, and..."

"Lori, what?"

"As he drove to wherever you were letting him take me, I leaned over and found his shorts. I reached inside and got his cock, and it was so hard, and I knew it was hard for me, and I leaned over to put my head in his lap. He tried to push me away, saying that he had promised you and he had to follow your rules, but I would not stop until I had him in my mouth."

"Oh, Lori, geez..."

"I started sucking on him and stroking him with my hand, he was moaning so loud, and he stopped the car, and leaned back and I reached up to find his nipples and that was it... He pressed on my head and he exploded in my mouth and I swallowed and swallowed and took all of him and I wanted his cum so bad..."

"Lori, this is incredible..."

"And I licked him clean, then I sat up, but I could not see where we were, and he was babbling, saying he should not have let me, this was wrong, but I told him how much I needed him in my mouth and he hugged me... I made him promise to not tell the other guys, but that he had to tell you, that it was not his fault, that I used him, I took him..."

"Oh, Lori, you are such a fucking slut, you really sucked him off?"

"Are you mad at me? I know you didn't want the guys to use my mouth but I got carried away..."

Lori had to know from my reaction that I was not mad at her. My hand was between her legs, rubbing her pussy, delving deep into her wetness, and I moved my hand to her mouth, while her hand groped for my cock and gripped it tight.

"Did he accept what you said, that you had to suck him, that you had to?"

"Yes, finally he listened to me and said he understood, that he just did not want to break your trust."

"I guess that's what he wanted to say when he brought you back, but I sorta interrupted him."

"Yeah, you did. Baby, you'll have to talk to him."

"What then, sweetie, y'all were gone for a while..."

"I moved my hand back to his cock and rubbed it some more and he surprised me by how quick he got hard again. I leaned over to suck him again, I figured he might come in my mouth again, but he said he wanted my pussy this time. So he did what I guess he wanted in the first place."

"And what was that?"

"He got out, and walked around to let me out. I could not see where we were but I guessed it was safe for me to be naked outside the car. He took me to the rear of his SUV and I heard him raise the rear door, I heard it go up. He lifted me up on the edge of the door, I could feel a towel or something soft under me, with my ass just on the edge, he was able to reach my pussy. I put my arms around his neck, he lifted my legs and he pushed his cock into me, it was easy I was so wet."

I was so aroused; I was almost ready to take her.

"He fucked me for a long time, I came at least twice, I was sorta not really aware of what was happening, it felt so good. He let me fall back to relax and he pulled my legs closer to him and fucked me harder and at last he came again, this time deep in me, but I sorta wished it was my mouth again."

I was stroking her with three fingers and I could tell she was close to another again.

"He stopped, came out of me and let me rest for a few minutes. Then I got back in the front seat and we came back here. I talked to him again, making sure he understood that my blowing him was my desire, that I was wonderful with it and that I knew you would be too. At least, I hoped you would be... He promised to talk to you as soon as we got home, but it turned out you had other ideas."

Holy cow, what a night. And, yes, Paul talked and I assured him that I was perfectly fine with what Lori had done to him. In fact, I told him that Lori was going to have to show that she could do more.

(9) Pygmalion.

~~~~~~~~~~

The second Friday evening, the second time for Sean, the second time Lori had seen his face, though, as I have said, he had seen all of her several times.

But previous to his arrival, Lori and I talked.

I told her how great my excitement was and the complete thrill I felt about her going down on Paul (of course, I said, "...your guy..."). I said that she had finally turned into a complete slut, and that I was real proud of her for that. I reiterated that since I owned her pussy and her mouth, I could do with them as I wanted: I could give away only her pussy; I could give away only her mouth; I could give away both at the same time if I wanted.

She closed her eyes and moaned at that.

"Then maybe I should not have told you what I did, if you are going to let others use my mouth like my pussy, I'm not sure about that."

She was grinning as she spoke.

"But my rules, no more deciding on your own, I'll let you know when you can suck the next guy."

She did a little girl pout at that, but the grin returned as there came the knock she was waiting for: Sean's arrival. Lori was wearing dark blue with no panties and she bounced over to the door, opened it and, before Sean could say, "Hey," to me, enthusiastically dragged him down the hall. He was in for a good time, I figured.

Tonight's subject: 19th Century Literature.

" 'I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world,' says this narrator." (10)

Ha! Simple.

Again, Lori was loudly exclaiming her appreciation for the wonderful sex she was experiencing. I loved listening to her.

On time, Sean came down the hall, followed by a naked and flushed Lori. As they got to the door, Lori stopped him, turned him to her and gave him a large and sweet kiss. And he did not hesitate to give back as good as he got. He left.

Lori came over to flop down bedside me on the sofa. It occurred to me that soon we would have to get some fabric cleaner, because of all the lady juices and male cum that was soaking in. Lori did her best to alleviate that, of course: she enjoyed her treats.

"And?"

"He came just the once, but I had two, even though he seemed a little tired tonight."

"You'll always be ahead, you know that, a slut like you is insatiable."

A giggle.

"Lori, I've decided that you should be punished for doing what you did last night without discussing anything with me. I know you got carried away, but I still have the final say-so on what you do, what happens with your body."

"What are you going to do, have some stranger fuck me, huh?"

"Ha-ha, no. One punishment would be no one fucks you, but that's not what I want. I'm thinking, I'm thinking. You'll find out."

She kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth this time.

(10) Ishmael.

~~~~~~~~~~

The second Saturday evening, the second time for Ted. I decided to dress up Lori; I had her in a robe and gown, both light rose in color, with matching panties. I also had her put on her dressiest high-heels, pale gray. Her hair was up and her make-up, purposely a bit over-done, was perfect.

As usual came the knock on the door. (Have I noted how punctual Lori's guys are? It's as if there was something important on their minds...) Lori rose, went to the door and Ted came in. She hugged him and took his hand, to lead him to share in her glory.

"Hey, stop for a moment," I said and they paused. I picked up one of the sofa pillows and tossed it to Lori, who caught it quite deftly, I noted.

"Babe, get to your knees," I instructed her. She gave me a querulous look and then the light bulb turned on. Ted looked confused; justly so, as he was not aware of Lori's new instructions, but for him also, things became clear quickly.

Lori knelt on the pillow in front of Ted. She reached out, put her hands on the backs of his thighs and pulled him closer. It was easy for her to lower his drawstring shorts and instantly she had a quickly growing cock facing her. She leaned in, lifted his cock and kissed the head. Then licking it, getting the length wet, she placed her lips around him and pulled him into her mouth.

Ted had not been expecting this at all. He was flabbergasted but recovered speedily, reaching out to hold her head, entwining his hands in her hair. He looked at me but he could tell how engrossed I was in watching my wife suck him and he relaxed into the act.

Lori took her time, going through her bag of tricks, essentially showing off. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft, and then pulled him all the way into her throat for a few strokes. She paused with her face pressed into his belly and I could see her throat moving as she made swallowing motions. Ted reacted keenly to that. Lori pulled back and spent a minute bobbing her head fast, making him disappear into her mouth and suddenly reappear. She pulled back so that just his little head was between her lips, and used her hands to slowly stroke him. She quickly stopped that, as if she could tell he was going to come too soon for her liking. She returned to sucking and licking. Then she totally took charge of his cock and spent from then until his end simply deep-throating him, sliding him from just her lips covering his head, to the having entire length buried in her face.

All this time Ted was in heaven, his face showing just how much he was reveling in Lori's actions. And then Lori got what she wanted: Ted's face squinched up, his eyes literally bulged; his hands gripped her head and Lori pulled him even deeper and he exploded. He grunted, he moaned, he whined, and Lori was not able to get it all. She swallowed and gulped and swallowed some more, but a goodly amount of white liquid seeped from the sides of her mouth, as she could not keep her mouth completely closed. It eased down her chin and cheeks, and dripped onto her chest, leaving a wet trail.

Ted was breathing heavily, as was Lori, though for different reasons. She let him fall from her mouth and proceeded to clean him of his cum and her spit, licking his length from base to tip. She scooped the mixture from her chest and breasts and put her fingers in her mouth. As Ted relaxed, she squeezed his cock to push out the last little dribbles and licked those from him. Soon she was finished and she looked over at me with a soft smile on her face.