Lori Pt. 03: Lori Has Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, honey, that was great. Should I take him to bed now, and try to get him ready to try to fuck me?"

"Yeah, if he's able to walk, after all that."

Ted lazily grinned.

Lori rose, tossed me the pillow and led a slow walking Ted back to our bedroom.

No game show tonight, I just sat and eventually heard the evidence that Lori had succeeded in getting Ted recovered enough to take care of her.

Their time done, Ted left and Lori came to sit next to me, her mussed hair and smeared make-up showing she had been well used, along with her semen laced breath.

"Ok, is that how it's going to be, me blowing the guys whenever you decide? Because, if so, I gotta learn to hold my breath for a bit longer."

"Yep, babe, it's what you're going to have to learn to put up with."

Lori giggled. "If I gotta..."

~~~~~~~~~~

Again, Sunday, and Lori all to myself. I'll tell ya'll about it later, but the finale had Lori, wearing just her long coat, using Brandon's dildo as she stood in a deserted aisle of a big box store. I think they have a security camera system.

~~~~~~~~~~

The third Monday, Eric's final visit. For him, this time, Lori walked naked across the room to let him in. All that Monday, I had put in a lot of thought about fairness and I concluded that having just some of the guys enjoy Lori's mouth during this month was not fair-minded, so as Eric slipped in and the door closed, I tossed the pillow (the same one) to Lori. She knew what to do.

Eric was astounded at this naked woman kneeling before him, and in just moments coated the insides of Lori's mouth. It was almost amusing to see Lori's reactions to how fast she had made him orgasm.

She almost dragged him to the bedroom and I could hear her mumbled tone of voice as she worked to get him active again.

Tonight's subject: NYC Ticker-Tape Parade Honorees.

History, good.

"Of the three men honored August 13, 1969, the one who spent part of July 20th miles from the other two." (11)

Yep, a great landmark for the United States.

Lori's work to revive Eric must have worked, because after he left, she told me that he had been able to come inside her, and because he had had such a powerful orgasm in her mouth, he had lasted a long while in her pussy, causing her to enjoy three herself.

As she lay next to me on the sofa, while I scooped the wetness from her pussy and pushed my fingers into her mouth, I told her that tomorrow she would not have to blow her Tuesday night guy out here in the living room. She would take him back to our bedroom before going down on him. Still, it would be a neat surprise, she agreed with me.

(11) Michael Collins.

~~~~~~~~~~

The third Tuesday, Brandon's final visit. I had given up getting Lori dressed up so she was just wearing a brief pair of purple panties. Brandon knocked, was let in and immediately led to the bedroom.

I wondered how quickly Lori would take advantage of my new permission for her, so I padded silently down the hall and peeked in. Brandon was on his back in the middle of our bed. Lori was kneeling between his legs, arms on either side of his hips to support herself, and her head was bobbing in a constant rhythm, up and down, up and down, the head of his cock appearing, then vanishing, her face almost bouncing off his belly. Both of them were moaning, and the pool of drool around the base of his cock was proof that Lori was definitely absorbed in her mission.

As I watched, her right hand slowly made its way to between her legs. Since her ass was almost facing my way, I leaned over to the left to watch as her middle finger gently spread her pussy lips, to gently stroke her opening. It was very evident how wet she was. As her finger worked, she spread the wetness around her pussy and up onto her little asshole. She looked luscious as she pushed two fingers into her pussy. The motion of her fingers in her hole became jerky and I saw her thighs clamp around her wrist in her self-induced orgasm.

And the sounds of Lori coming caused Brandon to reach his orgasm. He pressed her head down, her throat engulfing his cock and he held it there with his hands on her head. He arched his back, pushed harder into her face and, by leaning over to the right, I watched as his cum was pumped into her mouth and Lori swallowed and swallowed and swallowed again, until he calmed and relaxed his hands, allowing Lori to lift up and off his cock and catch her breath. A long line of drool mixed with cum connected his cock to her lips until the string of moisture broke.

Lori settled back on her heels with her head on Brandon's thighs and they both relaxed. I turned and went back into the living room, amazed at what I had just witnessed. I had known that Lori liked my cock in her mouth, but here she was showing true artistry.

Tonight's subject: Movie Directors.

"He's the only person of direct his daughter and his father in Oscar-winning performances." (12)

Easy, and if you're a movie buff, obvious.

Brandon left.

"You really got into having his cock in your mouth, baby. I watched, I liked that."

"You watched us, huh? Yeah, he did fill my mouth, I was barely able to get all his cum down."

"And it was great watching you make yourself cum, I liked your finger in your pussy. Did he make you come again, was he able to fuck you after that?"

"Yeah, he got hard enough to make me came again, but he couldn't come himself. I think this is the first night that I've come out here with no cum in my pussy, feels sorta weird."

"I couldn't really tell, you are still soaking wet, just on your own. Come here..."

I inserted a couple of fingers in her pussy as she moaned softly. Then into her mouth and this night she cleansed herself of just her own liquids.

(12) John Huston.

~~~~~~~~~~

I had plans for Wednesday so I contacted David to have a little discussion to make sure he would be comfortable with my vision. As I've said before, silly question. Of course, he was.

A little preamble and a little hint for you: I've long had a fondness for sticking things in Lori. Dildos, vibrators, ben-wa balls, and inflatable things such as balloons: she loves feeling full, to the point of being distended. As someone once said, Girth over Length. She likes her pussy being stretched wide.

And it's fun to stretch her insides while spending a long while licking her clit. Big, powerful orgasms for Lori ensue.

But mostly I love fucking her while sharing her pussy, whether it be with a dildo or a vibrator. This led to an interesting phenomenon: I would insert a simple vibrator, then enter her, the vibrator above my cock, thus keeping the sensations centered on her G-spot, where they would also be felt in her clit. I would then be very still (difficult to do). Being stuffed and shaken would drive Lori crazy. And guess where the sticky vibrator went after I pulled it out of her.

~~~~~~~~~~

So, the third Wednesday came, and also David's final visit. As before, Lori was just wearing an abbreviated pair of panties, a pretty pink. There was a small wet spot that told me that Lori was thinking about her evening and the possibilities to come. Little did she know...

The door knock, and she answered. I had told her there was to be no mouth activity tonight, that it was her pussy that was to be the center of attention. She did not question me, did not seem concerned after the events of the past couple of days. She took David back to our bedroom.

I had told David to start fucking her, and to move her around a bit, to push her into different positions, ultimately getting her into the Reverse Cowgirl. I wanted her on top of him, facing his feet, sitting up, straddling him, as she rode him, his cock in her.

So I waited.

After about ten minutes I padded quietly down the hall, to peek into our bedroom. Lori was on top, but facing David. As I watched he started to push her around, saying her wanted to see her ass. She was flexible: Lori moved and twisted, and managed to turn around without his cock slipping out of her pussy once. Nice. She looked great and it was time for my entrance.

I had already dropped my shorts so my erect cock preceded me into the room. Lori was somewhat dazed, barely able to focus on me.

"Mike! You've come to see me. Watch me come, I'm so close, ohhh..."

I crawled onto the bed and moved closer to her, between David's legs. She was sitting up, her hands on his thighs supporting her. I knelt, putting my face on a level with hers. I cupped her cheek in my hand and she closed her eyes and pressed into my palm.

"Lori, remember last week when you did something that I did not give you permission to do? Remember that I told you you would have to be punished? I've decided what to do and it's time."

Lori was blearily unfocused in her attention to me, which I could understand as I watched her bobbing up and down on David's cock.

After a moment: "Mike, baby, what are you going to do to me?"

"Lean back, stretch your legs out." I pushed between her breasts and David's arms came up to support her. He slowly lowered her, to rest on her back on his chest. Her head ended up somewhat beside his, and she twisted to give him a kiss.

Her legs were now straight out, on either side of his. I pushed on the insides of her knees, spreading them. As her legs separated, David put his together, and I moved to be outside of his. Her pretty pussy was now fully exposed to me. She was splendidly wet and her scent rose to my nose and it was beautiful. His cock came up from below her ass and was penetrating her, separating her lips. At this moment he was doing his best to be still, but Lori, impaled as she was, could not help herself and her hips moved gently in a series of slight twitches.

Before I gotten on the bed I had picked up a small bottle of lube. I opened the spout and dribbled a stream on her pussy, directly over her clit, knowing that it would flow down over her. She needed to be especially slippery for this.

The reason I had selected David for this adventure of Lori's was that his cock measured differently from mine. He was about an inch or so longer but his girth was about three quarters of mine; my cock was much thicker (I think that this is one reason Lori loves me so much). I figured his size might make my entrance easier, but I knew I'd still have to push; this was not going to be effortless. And now, my dear reader, you know what my plan for Lori was, on this night.

I held onto her hips and pulled her down, towards me. This had the effect of pushing his cock deeper into her pussy. She moaned. Her hands went to my arms to hold on, gripping tight.

With one hand I held my cock. David's eyes were closed but Lori's were wide open watching, as I got closer to her. My cock now touched her pussy right above where the other entered her. The lube had flowed down and I moved my cock to get the tip wet and I ran it up and down, pressing on her clit. Then, I held myself firmer, and centered it where her hole was above David and pressed in. Lori's eyes went wide as she felt the pressure and she moaned. My cock slipped up over her clit and I pressed down again.

Lori was moving more, not away from me, just reacting from the sensations. I lifted my hips, pressed my cock into her at an increased angle and pressed harder still, pushing down on David's cock. Her hands let go of my arms and went to her pussy. She pinched her lips in either hand and pulled and spread to give me help. Her eyes rolled up and my little head slowly, gradually, pushed into her opening and then I was in by just a fraction of an inch. There was no turning back now, and I moved my hips further in, her fingers spreading herself further and I pressed more and that fraction of an inch increased, became an inch. I watched as my head disappeared from view, then more of the shaft and it became easier as she stretched out to accept me.

Her hands fell to her sides and her pussy lips looked to be straining to swallow both cocks. All the flesh above her hole had been pulled open and her clit was fully visible. I reached down to stroke it. I knew I was pushing David's cock harder against the back and sides of her pussy and the twin invasion of Lori's pussy was almost complete.

Still pressing in I rose on my knees and pushed more and I slid further and I watched as her pulsating pussy accepted my entire length. Lori now had two full sized, flesh-and-blood cocks in her most private area.

And how was she? Lori was making all the sounds you would expect of a girl who was being double penetrated. Not DP'd in the "traditional sense," in her ass and pussy, but both in the one hole. She was groaning and screeching and I cannot describe the strange words that were coming from her mouth. As I pulled back and reentered she reached back up and grabbed my upper arms and her grip was so tight it hurt. Her hips writhed and twisted but she could do nothing more than lay there as she was trapped between David and me.

And Lori was moved to a plane wherein she was either experiencing one constant orgasm, or she was in a state where she was just on the crest, not coming but not backing down either. Either way, she looked to have lost control.

And how was David? Well, with Lori's full weight on him he could not easily move, and in his position he was not really capable of thrusting into her more than an inch or so. He held onto to Lori, his arms wrapped around her chest, his hands gripping her breasts. His eyes were closed but his mouth was hanging open and his breathing was rapid.

I was sliding in and out. I was glad for the lube for it made my journey easier. I found I could pull out almost to the point of exiting her, then I would push back ever deeper. Her pussy muscles were trying to grip but all she could really do was hang on for the ride.

What I could see was driving me crazy. I looked down at my cock sliding in her and I could see another below mine. Her pussy was so stretched that her lips, usually moving with my thrusts, were almost motionless, barely moving.

I'll admit this, perverted as it sounds: since David could not really move and even though he was surrounded by her warm and wet flesh, all the friction for him came from me rubbing against him as I fucked Lori. Still, he had been inside Lori since before I had come into the room, and he was already quite aroused, and he had known of Lori's DP ahead of time, well, it was no surprise that, suddenly, with a great roar, he exploded. I felt his hips rise, lifting Lori, and I felt his cock moving suddenly below mine. Lori was also surprised and she used her arms that were holding mine as leverage to press her hips down onto us.

I became aware of an even greater wetness inside of Lori and knew that she was being soaked in his cum. That thought and feeling pushed me towards my own orgasm and it hit and I lost awareness for a few seconds, only conscious of the electricity that coursed through my lower body like lightning. All three of us were making guttural, animalistic sounds that only we could appreciate.

And then we were done and I was trying not to fall on Lori, as I knew that David could not take the weight of both of us. I felt his cock relax and slip out and since Lori was a bit stretched out, mine slipped out also. And as usual Lori whined about becoming empty.

After a minute I was able to back off the end of the bed. I stood on wobbly legs and slowly made my way to the side of the bed. The two of them watched me move around and reach for Lori's head. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and pushed my hips so that my cock moved against her mouth. Like the good slut that she had grown to be, she opened her mouth and my cock entered and she proceeded to clean me, licking and tonguing the combined cum and doing a proper job of swallowing.

I stepped back and as I made to leave the room, I said to her, "Make sure you clean him just as good as you did me, if not better."

I glanced back as I walked down the hall and I could see Lori leaning over David's flaccidness, to follow my instructions. His eyes were wide, wide open as he watched her do her clean-up chore. I grinned.

They still had about twenty minutes of their hour, so I left them alone.

And I didn't think I would make it back in time for the question, but here I was.

Tonight's subject: The Technology Sector. Hmmm.

"If you'd invested $84 for four shares of this company at its March 13, 1986 IPO, you'd have 1,152 shares and $30,124.80 as of January 1, 2006." (13)

Again, with a little thought, it is obvious.

They came back into the living room and Lori showed David to the door. She slowly waked over to sit beside me.

"How are you, sweetie?"

"Oh gawd, that was incredible. I have never felt that way, you had me so stuffed. It almost hurt at first, but then I realized exactly what you were doing to me and it turned to good and I think that I could not stop coming, oh, jeez."

"What did," (and I almost said his name, again) "your guy say?"

Gotta be careful, there.

"Only that he had never thought that could be done, that I was totally amazing, and sooo sexy."

"Good. C'mere, oh look you've got two loads of cum in you! Open your mouth..."

The next day, David told me that that had been the most amazing thing he had ever witnessed. Two cocks in one pussy, "Fucking hot!" Is the way he put it.

(13) Microsoft.

~~~~~~~~~~

So, the third Thursday came, and also Paul's final visit. In consideration of Lori's stretched and sore pussy I decided on something else for him. I was wondering if he'd would be "pushy" and ask to take Lori out again. If so, yeah, I'd agree but I forestalled that by having Lori, naked, kneeling, hands tied behind her, waiting for him in the carport. He saw her as he walked up the drive and wasted no time dropping his shorts.

I watched from the kitchen window.

After Paul came in her mouth, he helped her to sit in a lawn chair, hands still tied, and they sat and talked for a while.

Tonight's subject: American History. Ok, that's cool.

"This legislative body first met on March 4, 1789 in New York City, but only 8 if its 22 members were present." (14)

Nope, got it wrong.

Then, with his hour drawing to a close, he approached her face, offering his cock again, and she succeeded in drawing from him a second mouthful.

As if I had instructed him, when he left, he put her back on her knees, leaving her where he found her. Not able to help myself, I went outside and gave her a third mouthful for the evening before bringing her in.

(14) The U.S. Senate.

~~~~~~~~~~

The third Friday came, and also Sean's final visit. Looking back over my notes, I saw that Sean was missing one important gift from Lori, so I knew I had to make things fair. I had Lori do the classy thing again: the nicest gown, her hair brushed and styled, make-up applied perfectly. She looked as if she was part of a lingerie catalogue. I had given her the pillow and she was on her knees as Sean knocked and he entered at her call. He smiled at me, Lori pulled on his shorts and instantly her mouth was full.

I think he held back on purpose. It took him several minutes to come, but when it arrived, his orgasm arrived big. Lori could not swallow fast enough. The cum spilled out the sides of her mouth, dribbled down her face, to land on her gown. Well; cum stains always made for a good souvenir. Lori stood, hugged him and led him into our bedroom.

Tonight's subject: Business Firsts.

"On July 20, 1903 this company delivered its first product, purchased by a respected Detroiter." (15)

Detroit? A big clue.

At eight they came back and Sean waved and left. Lori plopped on the sofa next to me. She was naked, her nightgown having disappeared and her make-up was in disarray. She sat next to me, leaned back and spread her legs, showing her wet pussy.