Lori Pt. 03: Lori Has Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He surprised me... He got it up enough to fuck me all the way to the end of our time and came in me again. He gave me three orgasms and it was great. C'mere..."

She pulled my hand to her pussy, pushed my fingers in, made me swirl them, then pulled them out and moved them to her mouth, all by herself. She took her time licking each finger separately and nicely. Then she started over again.

(15) Ford.

~~~~~~~~~~

The third Saturday evening, the last visit for Ted. I wanted to make this last night wonderful for Lori, a memorable end for her three weeks of fucking. An evening spent on our bed again? Nah... A trip to the warehouse? Hmmm... A trip, yeah...

As Lori was showering, before Ted arrived, I went out to our car. We have a full size SUV, quite roomy, nice handling. A lot of windows and the ones on the sides and rear are heavily tinted, dark but quite legal.

I put down the center seats, flattening out the rear. I covered the area with a comforter and threw in several pillows. I turned off the interior lights and went back inside and waited.

Seven pm and Ted arrived. Lori was wearing one of the pretty purple nighties. No panties, of course. As Ted stepped inside, Lori took his hand and started to leave the living room.

"Hold on, you two. I want to do something else tonight; I've got an idea for something different. Come with me."

I walked through the kitchen and out to the carport, and they followed. The lights were off, of course, and I led the two in the dark to the back of our SUV. I lifted the rear hatch; when Lori saw the pillows, she said, "Oh, Mike, this is so nice."

"Sweetie, take off the nightie and get in. Ted, you too, give me your clothes and climb in, also."

There was no hesitation from Lori: she stripped and got in. Ted, however, was a little tentative. I told him that Lori was waiting for him and to get a move on, and he grinned, stripped and handed me his clothes too. I put her nightie and his stuff on a lawn chair. As soon as the naked couple was reclining in the back I closed the hatch. I locked the kitchen door, got in behind the wheel, started the car and backed down the driveway. I adjusted the rear heater to make it comfortable for them.

"OK, this is the plan. For the next hour I'm gonna circle 285, it'll take about an hour. You two can do whatever you want. You've got a lot of time, Ted, to take care of Lori, she likes doing things in cars."

In only a couple of minutes we were on the highway. I accelerated to 65, set the cruise and adjusted the rear view mirror to cover the rear. I settled back to what I knew would be an entertaining trip.

Ted and Lori up till then were only lying next to each other, but as I guided the SUV down the second lane, Lori rose and moved to between Ted's legs. I watched her lean over and I re-adjusted the mirror to see her take his cock in her mouth. She stretched out her legs to be comfortable and Ted's hands went to caress her hair.

Don't think that I was going to be a distracted driver. I am attentive behind the wheel, very safe. And the idea of this trip was to provide Lori a very different place to get fucked. After all, when she and I went out, the most I could do was play with her with my fingers. She enjoyed the heck out of that, but this would be great for her.

There was a good bit of traffic; this was Atlanta, after all. I endeavored to maintain an even speed and to not pace any trucks or anything tall wherein the driver might see something untoward. But, I knew, that would eventually be unavoidable. I knew, from much previous experience, that very, very few people look into other cars. Why, I do not know. I am always looking, and have seen some neat stuff other people are doing and several instances of nakedness. And, I know that these people wanted me to see them. So, if someone were to see Ted and Lori in my car, well, that would be very nice for that driver, and a thrill for me. Though Ted and Lori might not beware of their show.

So, the car was on cruise control, I was watching out for too much traffic and I could hear Ted's moans from Lori's slurping on his cock. She was murmuring how cool this was and wasn't I a naughty boy for taking them out like this. Ted didn't have a lot to say. Headlights were sweeping the interior of the car, making it easy for me to see them. Eventually I heard Lori say she needed his cock in her pussy and I watched her turn on her back and spread her legs. But Ted surprised us.

Lori had her eyes closed and she (and I) was expecting him to move to the center of her legs, cock in hand. He did move, but it was his mouth that went to her pussy. This was the first time I was aware of any of her guys going down on her. She loves being eaten; she comes real easy from a tongue in her. As Ted's mouth covered her, she jerked, her hands went to the back of his head and she gave out a loud groan.

His back was to me, so all I saw was his head over her lower belly. She was grinding her hips and her hands were pressing hard. Her eyes opened and she could see me looking at her in the mirror. There was a frantic look on her face and I reveled in the sight of her eyes rolling up as she received her first orgasm of the ride.

Ted kept his mouth glued to her pussy for about ten miles, long enough for her to come twice. At last, he rose and moved up to her face. She had turned slightly so I could see her avidly licking his face clean, obviously enjoying the taste of her pussy.

At the same time, I could see his hips moving randomly as his cock searched for her hole, and he found it, I could tell, because his hips started moving with a definite rhythm. Lori groaned as he entered her and she wrapped her arms and legs around him.

I was looking around the car, trying to discern if someone had caught a glimpse of the two people fucking in my car. Every few miles I would think I could see a face turned this way, with a look of disbelief or one of just, "Did I just see what I think I saw?" on their face. But nothing was definite.

I maintained a steady pace, moving from lane to lane as traffic dictated. I was relaxed, even though there was a painful hardness in my lap that was increasingly more difficult to ignore. It did not help that the smell of Lori's pussy, that exquisite scent, permeated the air in the car. Lori has always had the sweetest fragrance between her legs.

By now, Lori had come again from her fucking and I heard Ted making his grunting sounds as he filled Lori's pussy with his cum. I moved the mirror to see his ass, framed by Lori's legs, stop moving, and relax completely. Lori's legs even more slowly fell to his sides and they both did not move for a couple of miles.

Ted shifted, grabbing a pillow, which he put behind his head as he stretched out behind my seat.

"Y'all ok back there?" I had to ask. Ted lifted his hand and gave me the "OK" sign. Lori had her head towards the rear of the car, the "V" of her legs towards me. In the darkness I could not see anything between her thighs. Ted threw her a pillow and she put it under her head.

"Baby, this idea is fantastic, I love being in the car. Do you think anyone has seen us back here?"

"Not sure, don't think so. Do you want me to turn on the lights so someone can for sure?"

"No, NO! I was just asking, don't you dare."

Ted laughed.

In no time we were more than halfway around the Perimeter. Lori recognized that because I saw her move up and she leaned over him. Her head went below the level of the mirror and I moved fast to adjust it. I focused just in time to see her take him in her mouth again, obviously in an effort to get him to go for seconds. Her attention apparently had an effect, because in a few minutes she rose. I moved the mirror to watch her move and straddle him. The mirror would not move any better but I could see her move her hand down across her belly. She must have grabbed him and held him, because she rose up then slowly settled, and a loud sigh escaped her.

She started to rock back and forth, obviously riding his cock.

Being upright put the bare breasted Lori in a more visible position but I said nothing. I was enjoying this evening way too much to interrupt. Lori put her hands on the back of my seat and I could feel her movement, her arms pulling on the seat.

I was still watching the cars around us and I became aware that a set of headlights to our right seemed to be pacing us. I could not be at all sure. I thought to ask, nay, interrupt Lori to look out and tell me what she could see but I decided not to. After all, if someone was actually watching Lori moving, and suddenly she turned towards that driver, I thought it might break the mood.

I adjusted my speed slightly up and down, and sure enough, the headlights stayed with us. Nice, I thought.

Lori was getting more active, moving closer to another orgasm. I moved the mirror to watch her head, watching it fall back, and her mouth fell open and Ted's hands rose to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples. That helped her and she went over the edge, her orgasm hitting and she fell forward, out of my view and, I'm sure, our observer's also.

I lowered the mirror, where I could see her ass, and I watched it bob up and down as Ted continue to fuck her, and then she rose a bit higher as he came, his hands appearing to hold her hips in a tight grip.

At that, I flipped off the cruise and we slowed quickly. I looked to the right as the car was forced to pass, and I very briefly saw the driver, an older man, who was trying to look at the middle of our car as he went past. I think he had a good time for a few minutes.

It was only a few more minutes and I exited the Perimeter and headed back to our house. I was in quite a state, what with the things I had seen, the twin smells of pussy and cum, and just the knowledge of what I had arraigned for my wife. My cock was demanding attention.

I pulled up our drive and into the carport and killed the engine and the lights. Getting out, I picked up Ted's clothes off the lawn chair and lifted the rear gate. Ted got out and turned to help Lori, who was sliding forward.

"No, let her stay there. Here's your stuff. This was great and I know you had fun. See you later."

Lori fell back into the rear. Ted got dressed, slipping into his clothes; he punched me on the shoulder, grinned, waved to Lori, and walked down to the street to his car.

I turned to Lori, sitting in the middle of the rear. She watched as I slowly pulled off my shirt, then my shorts. I kicked off my shoes and I was as naked as she. I climbed in the car and Lori fell back, spread her legs and held her arms out to me. I leaned over, kissed her and lowered myself onto and into her. It was easy to push into her pussy, she was so very wet. I groaned myself and started to pump into her. It was only a few strokes and I was slamming into her and then shooting my cum and I was trying to crawl up and push deeper into her, it was so glorious to be inside my wife's pussy.

~~~~~~~~~~

The third Sunday; again Lori was mine alone.

~~~~~~~~~~

Monday evening. Lori was in her blue nightie, with the briefest of panties underneath. Seven pm came and went and I could tell that Lori was antsy. No one was coming to visit her. Finally she leaned over to take me in her mouth and she took a good long time to have me fill her mouth.

"Lori, let me ask you something, and I need you to think before you answer, really think, ok?"

"Baby, what is it, what do I need to think about?"

"Lori, I can arrange this for you. Just how many guys do you think you could handle at once? We've done six. How about ten? Twenty? What do you want?"

She gasped, closed her eyes, and at the same moment she squeezed my hand, she let loose a great big moan.