Lori: Shooting Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammi had gotten pretty wet watching Lori stroke “Paco,” and she hoped Ron would be ready to shove his dick in her pussy as soon as she got back. Hell, she knew Ron would be as he was probably horny as hell from the day’s events…

They went back to the house and dinner was coming along nicely. Wine was opened, and Joe told them they would eat in about an hour or so if anyone wanted to relax.

Beth whispered in his ear, “How about if you eat something right NOW.” They slipped off to their bedroom.

When they got through the door they slammed into each other and their teeth shook as they kissed deeply. It was like a race as Joe shoved his hand down her bikini bottom, while pulling the back up with his other hand forming a thong for the second time that day. At the same time Beth had slid her hand down his suit and was pulling on his already mostly hard cock. Beth pushed Joe’s head down and he got on his knees and ripped off her bottom so hard the suit tore.

“DO it Joe” was all Beth said.

Joe used the index finger and middle finger of his left hand to open her pussy lips. Then he pushed his tongue in and licked in circles. Beth threw her head back and pulled Joe’s face deeper into her crotch.

She had shaved herself clean, and Joe loved that. With his right hand, he was spreading her cheeks and pushing his pinky into her asshole. Since she had recently come from the hot beach her asshole was just a little sweaty so his finger slid in easily, and he fucked her ass with it.

Beth could hear Tammi getting fucked hard in the room next door, and the thought of Ron’s ass pistoning back and forth and his cock stretching her was dancing in her head.

Beth came hard, biting her bottom lip to keep from screaming and squeezing Joe’s head with her thighs while pushing him into her, nearly suffocating Joe.

As her hold relaxed, Joe stood straight up and grabbed her by the arm. He spun her around roughly and shoved her forward from the shoulders so she bent over onto a dresser that was next to them in the bedroom.

Joe then unceremoniously dropped his shorts and grabbed his thick cock. Beth had already reached back and helped him guide it into her slick pussy.

Joe hammered her using long strokes for what seemed like 20 minutes.

He had to put a hand over her mouth as she was screaming with each thrust. He had left her bikini top on, and reached underneath her and was massaging her breasts through the material.

With his hand over her mouth, Beth’s screams were muted and she was breathing so heavy through her nose she sounded like a horse. The dresser was shaking violently and the floor was creaking.

Probably everyone could hear them but they were too far into it to care. Besides, sounded like Ron and Tammi were doing the same thing.

Joe’s body was slapping into Beth’s ass now, making a noise like a loud clap with each contact. There was a mirror on the dresser and Joe saw Beth watching him fuck her in the mirror. They did look good in the mirror, like watching two other people in a porn flick fucking each other’s brains out.

Beth reached back and placed one hand on her clit and rubbed hard, while catching Joe’s balls and gripping with the other hand so he couldn’t take as long a stroke. She squeezed his balls and the pain made Joe slam into her even harder.

He started to growl right in her ear, “I’m gonna fill you with cum, baby!”

She could feel the first squirt of his juice hit deep in her canal, as her vagina contracted in a rush of orgasmic pleasure. She stopped rubbing and just pinched her clit, and screamed loudly into his hand, which muffled the sound somewhat, although Lori’s husband downstairs could clearly tell Beth just came.

Beth’s thighs were covered with sticky goo when she and Joe collapsed on the bed, laughing at hearing Tammi shouting in the other room, “Fuck me harder you cock-stud!”

Margie was also laughing slightly, and Jim didn’t mind because it made her mouth feel that much better on his dick.

Margie had about 90% of his huge cock in her mouth and down her throat, and that was almost a record for her.

She and Jim had barely gotten to their room when she dropped to her knees, pulled his suit down, and shoved his cock in her mouth. She liked to suck his cock, and one of her favorite positions was kneeling in front of him as he would play with her tits with one hand and reach over her back and down to her pussy, stroking and entering her from behind.

She called him “magic fingers” as he was able to manipulate her so well, always getting her off several times. Good thing he was in great shape and limber, so he could bend and reach that far.

They were in just this position now.

Jim had reached into her bathing suit leaving it on, and she liked that. He loved her body, but rarely took all her clothes off as he said it was sexier reaching into the clothing, like he was reaching in and violating her.

This caused her to often dress with sex in mind. Hot clothes, easy access for him. Most of the time in the summer she had on a dress or skirt so he could reach up anytime he wanted.

They still fucked almost every day, and Jim tried to make sure they did it in a different position each day, although the one they were in now was a favorite.

Margie had a way of constantly moving her tongue, driving him wild. She was NEVER a passive lover.

Jim was slamming his cock in her mouth now, and he had four fingers sliding easily in and out of her love hole. He even had his thumb in her ass, and would move his hand in a pendulum motion for good leverage and constant contact.

He could feel Margie’s juices flowing and her mouth was vibrating on his dick as she came. It would only be a second now before he filled her throat once again.

Margie swallowed every drop 9 out of 10 times. Sometimes she might spit it into her hand and wait for him to dip his fingers in this home made lube for her asshole.

Lori’s husband stopped making dinner and had gone to their room to find her. All the moaning and screaming was too much for him and he needed a release.

When he got there, she was already in the shower, and through the slightly cracked door he could see she was rubbing her clit, and her head was tilted back as the water sprayed onto her tits.

She looked good that way, and rather than bother the bitch and probably have disappointing sex anyway, he just took out his dick and jerked off.

So their “love life” had come to this. Nice.

He went into the bathroom to clean up and she was startled and immediately stopped fingering herself.

He told her not to stop on his account, and went over and washed up so he could continue dinner.

He then left the room and went back downstairs.

She took a while longer in the shower, so he figured she had finished herself off.

Good for her. He ALWAYS told her she needed to masturbate more. Earlier in their marriage he often asked to watch, but she didn’t like that.

Like it wasn’t a part of NORMAL life he thought. She would give him a hard time about it if he masturbated, and called him perverted.

He hated that.

Not only was she indifferent about sex, and he would do ANYTHING to please her, but also she begrudged him his sex drive.

He probably should’ve just taken a mistress, but he believed in honor and trust and would not cheat. He had asked her permission several times in the last few years, and genuinely offered to her the same option if she desired, but she just laughed it off as she didn’t want to deal with the issue. Again, she called him “perverted.” They were only together for so long as he felt an obligation to their children. If things didn’t change, it wouldn’t be much longer…

Gradually people came down to the kitchen.

Lori’s husband excused himself to take a shower before dinner. Said he’d have to kick Lori out of there.

Ron asked if he needed any help and winked mischievously.

“Sure, why not” he replied.

They headed for the bedroom.

The shower was still running, and Lori’s husband was pretty sure she was still masturbating and close to coming as he heard a few moans. He wasn’t sure if Ron noticed.

They entered the bathroom just as she came, pressed against the shower door so there was little left to the imagination.

Ron whistled and said, “Nice trim on that bush darling.”

Her husband thought Lori would somehow kill herself right then and there. Not only had she been caught masturbating, but also Ron had seen her full frontal.

She screamed and dove under the shower spray. Ron was bold, and actually opened the shower door!

“VERY nice” he said lasciviously.

“Get the fuck outta here Ron! This isn’t funny!” she shouted.

Ron slowly closed the shower door.

“You kiss your mother with that mouth?”

Ron ALWAYS knew the right thing to say. Lori’s husband loved him for that.

“See more of ya downstairs, Lori” Ron yelled over his shoulder as she turned off the shower.

“Then again, not sure I can see MORE of YA” he added.

Lori was livid when she grabbed her towel and got out of the shower.

“You asshole! How could you let him come in here. That’s sexual harassment! I demand privacy in the bathroom!”

“Was it good for you” was his only reply. He reached around her and started the water again and got right in.

When he came out of the bathroom, Lori had already gone downstairs. He dressed and headed down himself.

She seemed OK and was talking with Ron. Seems he brought her a stiff drink up to the bedroom and chatted her up and told her to relax and she calmed down. In fact, Ron had gotten her to sit in his lap along with Tammi and was telling jokes and making them both laugh.

Must have been some drink!

Not only was she in a decent mood, but also she had thrown on a very light, short blue sun dress. Didn’t take much looking to see she had on a push-up bra and thong.

He guessed she was just trying to fit in a bit, as Tammi, Beth and Margie all looked ravishing and sexy, with sharp dresses on, and nice tops.

Looked like Beth did not wear ANY underwear, and the glimpses of flesh were incredible.

The clam bake was outstanding.

Starters included garden salads and Italian meats and cheeses. The wine was flowing, and everyone was having a good time. The lobsters were fresh and their meat was sweet and flavorful.

Ron commented how the lobster meat was so supple and sweet it tasted like a nipple.

Dinner just could not have been better, and the men went onto the deck for a nice cigar and after dinner drink.

The ladies cleaned up and then joined them.

It was getting much cooler as clouds moved in, and rather than have the hot looking women start ruining it by throwing on coats or sweats, the party moved inside to the great room.

The large fireplace was gas, and they turned it on high, bathing the room in a warm, golden light which seemed to flicker and dance everywhere.

The pool table had a hand carved wooden frame, and the playing surface was Italian slate covered by a thick bright red felt. It was a 9-footer and huge. It sat in the middle of the room and was a centerpiece.

--------------------

It was decided it would be boys against the girls.

The room was warm, the drinks were warm, and the pool game was just heating up.

It was a competitive group and everyone thought of themselves as a decent player. Lori’s parents had a table when she was young, so she was feeling pretty confident.

It was fun looking at each woman shoot, as some fabulous views of breasts and asses were afforded. The more they drank the more they bent over to shoot.

After a few games with the women winning, a “serious” best-of-seven tournament was declared.

Tammi and Ron were arguing with each other good-naturedly, and were hollering about what the stakes should be.

The usual things were suggested: cooking meals and cleaning up; foot massages; running around the outside of the house with underwear on our heads; etc.

The last idea was shot down as Ron pointed out Beth didn’t have on any underwear to put on her head, causing hoots and hollers from the whole group.

Beth raised her arms in mock triumph.

Finally, Beth suggested they shoot “strip” pool.

Almost everyone was game, except, you guessed it, Lori.

She was adamant that there was no way we were all going to be running around the house naked.

Tammi chimed in, and said she agreed with Lori, much to Ron’s surprise.

“Instead,” Tammi continued, “each team will select ONE player who will strip, and shoes and jewelry don’t count.”

Lori was going to protest but everyone started yelling and cheering and she just shut-up.

“So what if Tammi or maybe Beth wants to strip for these knuckleheads. Might actually be funny,” she thought. “AND, maybe Jim or Ron will strip for them, although with her luck it will probably wind up to be her idiot husband...”

So, it was decided cards would be dealt to each person and whichever man and woman drew the first aces would be the “trophies.”

Everyone agreed, although Lori just half nodded.

The game would be eight-ball.

Everyone gathered around the table, and Ron dealt.

The tension mounted as no aces came out in the first round. Then Ron joked with Beth she was about to get one, but she didn’t unfortunately.

In the next round, Jim drew an ace.

The ladies cheered raucously. Even Lori hooted it up!

She had drank enough that she was getting a good buzz. She had always wanted to see ALL Jim’s body. Today at the beach was quite nice, but she wondered what he was packing UNDER that suit.

The deal continued.

Ron was joking the whole time.

As he would deal he would say…”So will we see Tammi-mammy? …Beth-no-bush? …Margie mogumbos …Lori, er, well, Lori love hole?”

Lori wasn’t amused. She figured she was in the clear right until Ron dropped an ace in front of her.

The room got quiet for a second. Lori looked like she would shit herself.

Ron handed her some wine.

“Lori love hole it is!”

The men started cheering now.

Lori started to make some excuse about not feeling good but Tammi would hear none of it.

“Besides” Tammi said, “we’re gonna kick their asses, and then see his ass” as she pointed to poor Jim.

Lori laughed nervously.

The game began.

Lori was intense, carefully studying her shots and taking her time.

Ron was in rare form, cracking jokes left and right. He gave each female shooter a hard time, even rubbing Tammi’s ass or tits as she shot!

Joe followed along and worked on Beth, and Jim did all he could to distract Margie.

Lori’s husband said he didn’t have to do much, as Lori was already totally tight.

The women won the first game as Ron mistakenly sunk the eight ball too soon.

There was a lot of good natured ribbing, and Jim said he wished he had worn underwear. Lori gasped.

Jim took off his shirt saying he was getting hot anyway.

It was decided then that whoever was stripped could also be touched, but only in the area that was available due to stripping, only by one person at a time, and only when they were shooting from a side of the table that each person would “own”.

So the four sides of the table were divided up so that the groping could begin.

Lori looked ashen.

Her husband thought she probably wanted to make herself sick. Throw-up right there, so she could get out of that room. Her discomfort was tremendously entertaining…

The second game began.

Each time Jim would shoot from their side of the table now, the ladies, except Lori, took turns rubbing his chest seductively.

The game was REALLY on!

It came down to the last shot, and it was Jim’s. He was shooting from Lori’s end of the table.

Desperate, she had to do something.

Jim was taking his time lining up a difficult shot. Lori looked at Margie, who nodded her OK, and then started to just barely touch Jim’s chest.

Jim was laughing at how uncomfortable she looked.

Ron mentioned how he couldn’t wait for Jim to make the shot so he could rub Lori’s chest.

Lori panicked.

As Jim bet down to take his shot, Lori licked her fingers and took one of Jim’s nipples in each hand and began twisting like hell. Jim was in real pain, but also kind of laughed. Lori was pinching in earnest. Jim looked at her and told her quietly he couldn’t wait to return the favor. Lori did it harder, tugging at Jim’s chest to the point where his nips were stretched out grotesquely.

Jim’s eyes were tearing, but, HE MADE THE SHOT.

Jim turned on Lori in triumph, and told her he hoped she liked rough nipple play, because he sure did.

Margie told Lori she was really in for it now.

Lori tried to excuse herself to go to the bathroom, but Tammi and Beth were right beside her with a glass of wine and to help her pay off, with her dress.

Lori pleaded to be able to go, but they said “after.”

They bent down and each took a handful of dress and slowly raised it up and over Lori’s head.

She was wearing just a white bra and thong now. Lori’s breathing became deep.

Tammi told her to drink up and that they had seen almost as much on the beach.

She poured the wine down her throat, and then went with her to the bathroom. Everyone else waited for them.

Ron was making jokes, and Margie was rubbing Jim’s poor abused chest.

Jim said he figured with Lori wearing a thong, a good ass slapping would be in order for those cheeks.

Lori’s husband was smiling broadly, wondering to himself how far this would go.

The gals came back, and the third game began. With the tournament tied, 1-1. Lori tried to cheer her teammates on as much as possible. Lori had to shoot first, and the men relentlessly rubbed and squeezed her ass cheeks.

Lori’s ancestors were English, so she had fair skin and didn’t tan much. Her ass was milky-white, and bright like a light.

Ron stroked her face, and traced the outline of her bra. She giggled nervously, and she got a few slaps from Joe and Ron, but hadn’t gotten to Jim’s side yet.

When she shot in front of her husband, he did nothing, which rattled her as much as if he had touched her.

The game raged on. The women were ahead.

Tammi won it for them.

Jim removed only his belt.

At first the gals called foul, but then Margie told them to huddle and explained how the belt could be used. They voted that it was OK.

The fourth game started and Jim would live to regret the belt move, as they cruelly passed the belt around and whipped him hard on every shot. Even Lori got into it...which she would live to regret.

Lori’s husband won the fourth game for the men, even though on the last shot Tammi tried unsuccessfully to distract him by showing her tits, and he got to see that Beth wasn’t wearing any panties for sure.

He passed his chance to remove Lori’s bra to Ron. Lori was genuinely panicked.

“OK Guys, this has gone far enough. We really need to stop now. How ‘bout we play cards.” She tried.

While she was talking, Ron walked up behind her and in a magical move flipped her bra right off.

Lori shouted and covered her breasts.

Ron went right away and started the fifth game. Lori’s breasts were also very white. Her nipples were small and dark pink, with nips that looked very much like erasers and were upturned. They were also semi-erect at this point.

Lori stood back behind the group as much as possible, until it was her turn to shoot.

She tried to hold the cue with just one hand and keep her breasts covered, but she was at Jim’s end of the table.

He slowly moved behind her, and roughly moved her hand from her fun bags.

“You can hold your cue with that hand, or I can bend it behind you painfully. Whichever you prefer, dear” Jim said to her.

She didn’t even look back at him. She just looked down and took hold of the cue with both hands.