Lori: Shooting Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe and Ron whistled.

Her entire body turned red.

Her nipples were pointing out and aimed down since she was bending forward. The light from the fire offered a great silhouette.

“Cut her a break Jim!” Margie shouted. “If not, you ain’t getting anymore this trip.”

Jim smiled. “Sure I am” he said, as he began to knead Lori’s left breast. She swallowed hard.

“How does it feel?” Ron asked.

“Not quite a handful” Jim replied, “but that makes it easier to CRUSH.”

Lori swallowed hard again.

She tried to get her shot lined up quickly.

Jim now had a breast in each hand. Rather than crushing them, he licked the palms of his hands and made gentle circles with his palms over her nipples.

Lori seemed to linger a bit longer than anyone thought the shot should take. Her panties appeared to be getting moist...

She missed the shot.

The game was hard fought.

Joe missed a shot that would have won it, probably because Margie was playing show n’ tell for him and explaining how her nipples were “innies,” pointing in most of the time unless she was excited. She further showed Joe by exposing one, and tweaking it until the nipple became an “outtie.”

Joe missed by a mile, although none of the men blamed him...and Beth didn’t waste the opportunity. She won it for the women.

Jim was heartbroken.

Margie told Beth she could remove Jim’s pants.

Beth knelt in front of him and removed his pants using her teeth, while everyone but Lori cheered her for her incredible “talent.”

Jim had on boxers which did little to conceal his swelling.

The women all made comments about the likely size, and Margie told them it was just beginning.

“After he squeezes Lori a few more times the head will likely pop out…”

So it was, the women were ahead three games to two, and within one game of winning it. Lori thought she might be home free. She was shooting pretty well and the men kept drinking so their skills were deteriorating.

She was a little worried about her husband though. He seemed to get better at things like darts and pool the more he drank. Still, he’d likely back off as he wouldn’t want to see her have to remove EVERYTHING.

The women started the sixth game.

When Lori had to shoot she was poked and prodded a lot.

Jim was now being flogged on the front and back of his thighs.

Near the end of the game Lori had to shoot from Jim’s end, and he took full advantage.

He positioned himself beneath her, and stroked and sucked her nipples. Lori was breathing so heavy she sounded like Darth Vader. Jim was pulling on her nipples with his teeth.

He moved his hands and pulled her tits down until her nipples just brushed the red felt of the table.

Lori moaned and everyone heard it.

Jim gently moved her nipples around the soft felt. Lori spread her legs slightly.

After a few seconds, the head of his hardening dick started moving above the waistband of his boxers.

Margie was right.

He tried to adjust but it was just too big.

Jim had gotten behind her now and was reaching around from each side and rolling her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers.

His cock was rubbing up against Lori’s sex, and she took her time on the shot.

She didn’t really move until Ron said something about it looking like she was grinding her ass on Jim. When she stopped Ron regretted having said anything.

In fact, there were quite a few pairs of tight underwear by now.

It was another close game, but the women pulled a few balls out in front. They were feeling confident and doing a lot of trash talking.

Lori even started to perk up a bit and was less concerned she was standing there with her tits showing.

Then Lori’s husband smiled broadly.

He banked his first shot and made it.

Then he had a long one, the length of the table, which he also hit with authority. He was in a zone and Lori knew it.

"DAMN."

He moved like lightning to make the third difficult shot in a row to clinch the victory.

Lori was glaring at him.

“Well, I’m out of clothes so I guess the men win” Lori said.

“No way” came a cry from the other women.

“They haven’t won best of seven yet!” chided Tammi. “They still need one more to win.”

“But I’m out of clothes” said Lori.

“No you’re not. Time for the panties you lucky girl!” came back from Tammi.

Lori’s husband said that since Ron got to remove the bra, it was only fair that this time he delegate to Joe.

Joe smiled big.

Lori started backing away from the group, but Jim was behind her and she leaped forward with a squeal when she backed into his tool.

As she turned to Jim, Joe moved right in and yanked her thong down. There she stood in just sandals, covering up as well as possible.

Joe then made it a point to let everyone know how wet her thong was, and passed it to Ron and Jim.

“Damn, she’s pretty horny” Ron mentioned.

“I AM NOT, I’m just embarrassed” came from Lori, as she tried to keep a hand in front of her pussy, which her husband noticed was neatly shaved for a change.

As soon as it was her first turn she had to shoot in front of Ron, who wasted no time in reaching under her ass and sliding beneath her lips to find her love button.

Lori had to rest a hand on the table as Ron aggressively stroked her clit. She was VERY wet.

Ron loved the feel of her small pussy and its smoothness as it seemed freshly shaved.

He whispered in her ear as he rubbed her. “That’s a perfect little hole Lori. It’s nice and wet for me too. Do you like how I’m rubbing you. What do you want, baby? You WANT me to keep it up?…”

Lori was trembling slightly, and Tammi broke it up by saying, “OK Killer, let the lady shoot…”

“I’m tryin’ to get her to SHOOT…cum that is” Ron stated, in perfect comedic timing.

The other women were VERY quiet at this point. I don’t think anyone thought it would get this far, but there seemed to be no turning back now.

Lori’s husband was enjoying the whole thing. He had quietly told all the guys not to hold back on his account.

“She could sure use the excitement and loosening up, so have at her.”

Lori regained her composure and realized she had to move to Jim’s side to try the shot Ron had just been fondling her over.

Jim was now not so kind. He pushed his boxers with his big cock right up Lori’s crack, and now he started pinching her nipples hard.

Lori was fidgeting and couldn’t concentrate.

Margie came over and started to massage her back in support, although Lori was uncomfortable at the fact that another woman was touching her in this situation.

Margie was whispering words of encouragement in one ear.

“You can do it. Just focus and line up the shot.”

Jim was whispering in her other ear.

“Can you feel how hard you’ve made my big dick Lori? Do you like that it’s so close to your pussy? Do you want me to pull your titties harder?”

Lori’s head dropped.

It looked like she just had an orgasm, and she was embarrassed as Jim pointed to her juices starting to run down her inner thigh.

She wasn’t even trying to line up the shot now. She just had a hand on the edge of the table and she was pushing back against Jim.

He moved a hand down to her snatch and started massaging.

The room was completely quiet.

Ron had moved behind Tammi and was fingering her.

Beth was pouring a glass of wine and took it over to Lori, told her to put her head back, and poured it in.

Joe had his hands in his pockets and it looked like he might be stroking himself. His mouth was dry.

Beth moved over to stand with him and one of his hands disappeared behind her.

Lori, moaning now, asked Jim to stop.

Jim looked at Lori’s husband who just shrugged.

Margie had moved behind Jim and now was stroking his ass.

Jim pulled away from Lori’s pussy, but as she finally tried to strike the ball he ran a hand up her crack over her asshole.

Lori straightened right up, and the cue ball caromed off a rail and went wildly into the eight ball.

Everyone held their breath as the eight ball slowly headed for a corner pocket and another loss, the FINAL loss, for the women.

Lori’s head sank onto the table as the eight ball fell, giving the men their fourth victory.

A cheer went up from the men.

Lori didn’t move. She just remained still, bent forward allowing a nice view of her ass.

Jim still had his hand in her crack.

Beth asked what they should do now that Lori was naked.

Lori’s husband nodded and said she should get fucked.

Lori didn’t raise her head.

She moaned, “N-N-N-N-No, p-p-p-lease.” But she did not appear in a position to resist.

Jim began to finger her roughly.

Margie knelt down and started massaging the backs of Lori’s legs, reaching under Jim’s legs to do so.

Ron took off his clothes and sat on the table next to Lori’s face. Tammi stood behind him massaging his back.

Lori looked up and said “Oh my God” as she saw Ron’s large wood.

Ron ran his hand into her hair and twisted a bunch of it around his paw. He lifted her head, positioning her face above his cock.

Lori started to resist but TAMMI started pushing her onto Ron’s dick.

It was like they were all in a trance, not saying much but breathing hard.

Joe and Beth had moved to the bar and were having a shot while watching the action.

Lori was struggling a bit and gagging as Tammi pushed her head further onto Ron’s cock.

“He likes it all swallowed” Tammi said.

Now Margie pulled down Jim’s boxers releasing his massive tool. She then took it in her hand and guided it to Lori’s pussy.

Lori tried to scream something but Tammi kept pushing her head on Ron’s cock and her mouth was full.

Jim pushed forward and gave her the knob.

Margie said “That’s one BIG COCK you’re about to get Lori, and slapped her ass.

Lori was squirming and raising up on her toes as Jim kept pushing it in.

He still had a few inches to go as he felt the back of her pussy.

Margie stood up and got behind Jim and held his hips. She pushed Jim forward into Lori, and then pulled him back out.

She continued this, using Jim as a tool to fuck her friend.

It was wild!

Joe and Beth had moved to the table now and they each took one of Lori’s tits.

Joe got down on his knees and started sucking and biting her nipple, adding to her discomfort.

Suddenly Lori’s whole body began to shake and she screamed into Ron’s cock as another intense orgasm hit her.

She tried to tell them it was too much and to push away but they were all working her so much…

Lori’s husband had moved behind Beth and Margie.

He started by rubbing their asses, and then slid Margie’s panties down. Beth hadn’t worn any.

He pushed fingers into each of their slits, and was fingering them as they participated in ravishing his wife.

He was particularly rough with Margie, and she seemed to be taking it out on Lori.

Beth reached back with her free hand and stroked his cock through his jeans.

“I’m gonna cum, baby” Ron shouted, twisting up his face.

Tammi pushed Lori’s head even further down, so that Ron’s cock had slid far back in her throat. She whispered to Lori that she better not miss a drop or they would punish her.

Just then Ron started to unload, and Lori had no choice but to swallow most of it as it just went right down her throat.

As he softened, she dribbled out some of his fluid.

Tammi reached back and started to spank her hard, saying she wasted some of Ron’s precious juice.

Lori’s ass was getting very red, and they could see Tammi’s hand prints.

Every third slap or so, Tammi’s hand would linger and she would rub the area so as not to hurt Lori too much.

As she spanked Lori, Ron moved to the side and Joe sat down in his place.

Beth stepped up and took Lori’s hair from Tammi and started pushing her head down on Joe’s cock.

Lori couldn’t believe this was happening, although at this point Jim’s meat felt so good she couldn’t focus on much else.

Margie continued to push Jim, and they were slamming Lori’s pussy now. They would pull almost out, and then ram forward making Lori’s ass cheeks rumble. As it was in all the way, Margie would push on Jim’s ass a few extra times causing his cock to go further.

After a few more minutes, Jim suddenly pulled out of Lori.

Margie grabbed Tammi and pushed her down to her knees.

Tammi knew what to do, and opened her mouth wide just in time for Jim to do his sprinkler imitation.

He moaned loudly, and pumped a ton of cum down Tammi’s throat, and she didn’t miss a drop.

Tammi continued to clean off Jim.

Ron was getting hard again watching all this, and he took Lori’s hand and made her rub him.

Lori was getting exhausted, and now was wiggling away as there was no one behind her…until her husband stepped up.

Beth had taken off his pants and let his cock out.

Then Beth and Margie both grabbed one of Lori’s ass cheeks, slapped them, and pulled them apart.

Lori really tried to get away now, but Joe had her by both ears and was sliding her head up and down his tool.

Beth started to rub Lori’s clit just as her husband shoved two fingers in her ass.

Lori tried to scream “NO!” but Ron said, “What’s that Lori? Did you say GO!?”

Her husband chuckled, took his fingers out and pushed the head of his cock into Lori’s ass. He went slowly to allow her some time to adjust.

She tried to get away by pushing forward, but just succeeded in swallowing more of Joe’s cock, much to his pleasure. She was also standing so high on her toes Beth said she looked like a ballerina.

Ron was ready again, and as he got up Tammi bent Margie over the table next to Lori and Ron rammed her from behind.

He and Lori’s husband high-fived as they both started to hit a sequenced rhythm like an engine. First one would thrust while the other would pull back, and then vice versa. This kept the sound effects going, as first Margie would moan and then Lori would scream.

Jim was laughing at the contrast.

Both men were driving deep, slapping their torsos against the women’s asses.

Jim was ready again and let them know.

Lori’s husband stopped for a minute as Jim laid on the table and Lori was lifted onto his long, huge cock. She slid right down his pole like she was melting, and moaned loudly.

Joe got right back up and shoved his dick in her mouth, and now her husband got back behind her and entered her puckered red asshole.

Margie would occasionally reach over and slap Lori’s ass as Ron continued to pump her.

Tammi began spanking everyone and stretched Lori’s nips to unbelievable lengths, and Joe and Lori’s husband both fingered Beth and pulled on her nipples.

The whole scene was astounding.

They all hit a rhythm together and the women, especially Lori, were getting pounded.

Lori screamed as best she could and her body tightened once more.

This set off a wave of orgasms throughout the group that had cum shooting everywhere.

Joe pumped down Lori’s throat for her second load in the mouth that night-- Lori’s husband unleashed a torrent into her ass-- Jim pulled out again and pushed Tammi down to take his second load in her mouth while she fingered Beth to a screaming orgasm-- Ron pulled out and shot all over Margie’s back as she came-- Joe was fingering Tammi and brought her off as she took Jim’s cum.

The moaning didn’t stop for several minutes, and almost everyone collapsed onto the table and the chairs nearby, grinning form ear-to-ear. They would clean it in the morning...

Lori finally was able to come up for a few deep breaths.

Cum was dripping down her chin and she was sweaty and juicy, but she didn’t seem too worse for the wear. She just looked tired.

And she had the most pussy juice running down her legs.

She never had more orgasms, and was a little proud that she had taken on and pleased all the men.

She smiled at anyone who looked at her.

Tammi and Ron gave her a few friendly pats on the ass, and the rest of the group all kissed her on the forehead before heading off.

Her husband scooped her up and carried her to the bedroom.

He threw her on the bed and told her to get on her hands and knees.

She was too spent to complain.

He fucked her again, doggy style, amid moaning all over the house.

He first nailed her in the pussy and then again in the ass, although she struggled quite a bit but was too tired to put up much of a fight. And she was stretched so much it didn’t hurt her.

She didn’t move much or say anything, but he was used to that.

In the morning, she awoke to a few ass slaps.

She was hung over again and not in the mood, but he fingered her and talked about Jim’s dick until she was ready.

She had a few bruises and her nipples were VERY sore.

He made her tell him out loud, because she HATED to talk during sex, about how she was fucked last night, and he pumped her from behind as they lay on their sides.

She came hard.

He pulled out and told her to suck it, but she wouldn’t as she rarely did to begin with and NEVER did after he had been in her.

He was annoyed as usual, so he jerked off next to her on the bed.

Oh well, things were back to normal. Shame he couldn’t have gotten a few drinks in her. Maybe he should have told the boys to come in the room. ..

They went downstairs for breakfast, and by 8:00AM they were all in the hot tub, but that’s another story…