Lori's Awakening

Story Info
Lonely wife finds comfort with much older man.
7.2k words
4.6
241k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,889 Followers

Brad came to work for our company right out of college as a product specialist covering a three state area. He was tall and good looking, clean cut and hard working. He quickly made a positive impression on our customers, worked diligently and traveled extensively. His young wife Lori was a tall brunette with long legs, full natural breasts, a perfectly proportioned butt and a very pretty face.

They rented an apartment barely a mile from my house. I took them, 'under my wing' as one of the senior sales reps, so senior that at forty-four, I was easily old enough to be their father. They had a big, lovable Black Lab; I had a Great Dane and a Weimaraner. We often would walk our dogs together, sometimes taking them to, 'dog beach' where they were free to romp in the surf off leash. I had a big fenced yard, and often invited them over so the dogs could play together while we lounged by the pool.

The first time we went to the beach I gained a full appreciation of Lori's physical assets. She wore, a skimpy two piece bathing suit; she worked out constantly and displayed that fresh, natural, hard young body that always turns heads. She didn't flaunt it, it was just there.

Lori was not happy. She hated this part of the country, missed her home and family and resented the numerous overnights which Brad's job required. They had been married less than a year. She was an accountant, but had only been able to find a part time job with one of my customers as an accounts payable clerk. Since my job required me to call on accounts payable, I would stop by and see her once a week at her work.

I made it very clear to both of them that I was always available if they needed anything. They both felt guilty asking, since I had been very generous with my time and home as they got settled.

Finally, one morning, Lori called, in a panic, because she had to go to work, and there was no hot water. We had had a cold snap a couple of days earlier, which often resulted in low gas pressure; I assumed that the pilot light had gone out and told her I'd be right over to check it out.

When she opened the door, she was wearing workout clothes; she went to the apartment gym every morning, had obviously gotten undressed to shower, found no hot water, and thrown the same clothes back on. She smelled of sweet, sweaty young woman; it was very enticing.

I found the water heater and lit the pilot light. I told her what had happened, and showed her how to check to see if it was lit. As she bent to the floor to inspect the flame, her firm ass was tightly stretched against the thin, cotton work out trousers she was wearing, the crack of her ass was just peaking out and, you guessed it, I got a hard-on. I told her to check it every night before going to bed for a few days and always after a cold snap.

I told her there wouldn't be enough hot water for a shower for several hours. "Lori, grab your work clothes and come back to my house to shower. I've got four bathrooms, towels, shampoo, hair dryers---everything you might need. You don't appear to wear or need any makeup, so you really don't need anything but what you plan to wear to work."

She hesitated for a second, again not wanting to impose, but quickly realized my option was the best one. She followed me back in her car so that she could leave from there and not be late for work. I set her up in one of the guest bathrooms.

Now, I have to admit, I had fantasies of her tight, tall young body naked in the shower. When she came out, dressed for work I told her to leave her exercise clothes and I'd throw them in the washer. She thanked me profusely, gave me a brotherly hug and peck on the cheek, and scampered off to her car. I was, still am, a dirty old man. I sniffed her panties; I really hated putting them in the washer and losing, forever, the delightful funk of her sweaty young pussy.

I knew when she got home, so I drove over to her house to drop of the washed clothing. She offered me a drink; I demurred, saying I was going to take the dogs, who were in the SUV, for a run along the bike path. I asked if she wanted to join me with her dog. She smiled broadly and asked if I could wait while she changed. Lori was just too innocent to have left her bedroom door open on purpose as she changed. While she was not directly in view, the full length mirror on the closet door afforded me an excellent view. I didn't get any more of a look at her exciting young body than I would have at the beach, but there was something incredibly erotic about watching her peel off her panty hose and wiggle her cute little ass into some tight shorts and a tee top.

The three dogs always got along very well and were all leash trained to run at a heel. After we got done, I thought seriously about inviting her back for dinner; she seemed to want to invite me to stay for a while, but knew three big dogs in their small apartment wasn't a good idea. She gave me another hug, a little more intimate than the one that morning; I guess I had made it from brotherly to fatherly.

Over the next few weeks, Brad was gone a lot, and Lori called a couple of times to ask for help with some household issue. She had a sadness and a loneliness about her. They had no real friends, other than me, and she hated virtually living alone.

A few days later, she called, in the era before everyone had cell phones, from the pay phone at the local Quicky-Mart. She sounded terrified. She had gone to enter her apartment after work, and the door was unlocked, and she knew she always locked it.

Now it turned out, we found out later, that some idiot maintenance man from the apartment complex had gone in to replace furnace filters and had failed to lock the door when he left. I told her to drive over to my house and we'd go back together. I asked her if she'd called the police. She said no, because she's called them before and there was nothing to it, and they treated her like a nervous female and scolded her about false alarms. I left the front door open so she could just come in and went to get my Glock.

I had a concealed carry license. I had worked as a cop to earn my way through college. I had identified myself as a former law enforcement officer and Army MP Captain when I first moved to the sleepy little beach town I now resided in. I was, what is today known as, 'POST' qualified. I told the chief of the seven man police department that, if I could ever help out in an emergency or during a natural disaster, I was available. The police chief promptly issued me the carry license and gave me ID which identified me as a reserve officer, cautioning me not to use the ID unless he personally activated me in an emergency. The carry license was good throughout the state, and I could carry concealed anywhere an active cop could.

I called the chief before she arrived and quickly briefed him on the situation. I told him that one of his officers had been a little stern with her on a previous occasion. She was just a young, attractive girl, far from home whose husband traveled a lot and she was scared.

Having a daughter of his own living away from home at college, he was very understanding. I told him I planned to go over and clear the apartment if he was okay with that. He agreed, not having an officer available at the moment, but he would drive by himself in his cruiser as soon as he got someone to cover the phones.

Lori arrived seconds later, in tears, obviously shaken, and threw her arms around me in what was the first full body hug she had ever given me. She felt the gun, holstered on my hip and stepped back in alarm. I quickly briefed her, told her I was licensed and that the police chief was a friend who I had just spoken to. We left her car at my house and proceeded to her apartment.

I told her to stay in the car and lock the doors. I entered the apartment, quickly checked and cleared all the rooms and closets and was confident that it was safe. As I exited, the kindly police chief had arrived, lights on, and was talking to Lori.

As I walked up, she looked a tad more comfortable. He had apologized to her for his officer's previous actions and was telling her that she should feel free to call him directly, even at home, if she was ever fearful of an intruder. He had checked the log before he left his office, and it turned out that hers was not the only apartment door left unlocked. He had called the apartment management to get to the bottom of the issue; this was how we discovered what had really happened, but not until the next day.

I knew Lori wasn't working the next day. I suggested she change into casual clothes while I stood guard; we'd go to the doggie day care and pick up the lab, and then go back to my house for dinner. She began to protest, but I was persistent. I showed her how to forward her phone to my house so she wouldn't miss Brad's call.

Back at my house, my two pups were tickled to have their favorite playmate, proceeding to run around the yard. The Great Dane, not a swimmer, would stand on the edge of the pool and whine, while the two, 'water dogs' splashed around in the pool. Finally, exhausted, they fell in a heap together on some sunning mats I had procured for that very purpose.

I got us both a glass of wine. Lori asked if she could help, and I asked her to take charge of the salad. I was going to Jenn-Air some fresh Grouper in the kitchen. Dinner was ready in less than half an hour. As we finished dinner, the phone rang, and I answer it and quickly brought Brad up to speed. I handed the phone to Lori, and drifted out to the pool deck to check on the pups so that she could have some privacy.

She called out to me, indicating that Brad wanted to talk to me. He was, as usual, a little embarrassed that Lori had, 'put me out', thanking me profusely for coming to the rescue. I reminded him that I lived alone, that he and Lori were like family and helping them out in any way I could made me feel useful. He asked me if I minded if Lori spent the night at my house. He had suggested it to her, but she was too embarrassed to ask. I told him, not to worry; she was more than welcome and I would invite her in no uncertain terms. He thanked me again, I gave the phone back to Lori, they exchanged sweet nothings and she hung up the phone.

Lori." I said. "You're staying here tonight. You don't work tomorrow, you can even sleep in, if you like. There are four empty bedrooms and you can have your pick. Everything you might need is here. As you know, I have a home gym that should meet your needs. I insist and Brad insists."

Lori responded. "I, ah, don't really have anything to sleep in."

I wanted to say, 'I was hoping you slept in the nude'. Instead I gave her some options.

"The closet in the first bedroom on the left is full of my daughter's clothes and she's about your size. It's stuff she didn't take to California, some stuff she never wore. I know there are several night gown and robes. There are also easily a dozen bathing suits, if you want to go for a swim. I have a good friend who sells a high end bathing suit line; he gave me a number of his year end samples." I calmly replied.

She accepted the plan, smiled and gave me the longest and tightest hug to date, and a longer than expected peck on the cheek. At this point, I was thinking no farther than beating off in my own bed thinking about this delicious you woman sleeping a few feet way.

She decided she'd like to go for a swim. The air was a little cold, but the pool was heated. She went to pick out a bathing suit. She returned a few minutes later in a high cut one piece that accented her long legs, nicely supported her gorgeous breasts and delightfully framed her young pussy---which had to be shaved pretty tight, since not a hair was visible.

She dived into the pool and swam a couple of laps, and her long lean athletic body was a sight to behold. Needless to say her swim routine was interrupted by one each black lab and one each Weimaraner, both thrilled that the people wanted to play in the pool. We splashed around with the dogs for over an hour as the Great Dane sat, looking forlorn on the side of the pool. Her bathing suit clung to her lithe young body. Her erect nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric. When she would exit the pool to dive back in, the material clung to the cheeks and the cleavage of her ass alluringly. I was definitely getting a boner and finding it more difficult to hide. I finally stopped worrying about it. Fuck it. I was a guy, and guys get erections.

The dogs tired and we retired to the inside hot tub to warm up. God she looked good. As I reentered the hot tub with a couple of brandies, she leaned over and kissed my mouth, full, warm, wet, but no tongue. We were past fatherly, but not exactly to lovers.

"Thank you for everything, Jack." She softly began. "I haven't had this much fun in a long time. You've been so good to us---to me---you're a very special friend." And with that, she laid her head on my shoulder.

Oh shit. I wanted to jump her bones right there and then...but I didn't. I certainly was hoping the evening would get more interesting, but was committed to not making the first move. If we were going to fuck, Lori was going to have to make that decision. She was going to have to clearly state or show her intentions.

She stood up, long, lean and gorgeous and announced that she wanted to dry off and change. I agreed. She trotted off to the guest room, and I went to my bedroom, trying to decide on appropriate attire. I slept in the nude, but remembered a set of silk lounging pajamas that some woman had bought me. I found then in the back of the closet. I thought about a robe in case my dick flopped out of the button fly, but again, thought, fuck it.

She went demure. She returned in a long cotton nightgown, almost like something for one's wedding night. I love demure. It wasn't baggy; it clung to her young curves as it was designed to do. It was sexy without being trashy. It was also obvious that she had nothing on under it.

She sat down next to me on the sofa, closer than she had ever sat before. She accepted the drink I handed her, took a big sip, ran her fingers through her hair, smiled and looked at me. For God's sake, I thought, I sure hope she is deciding to make the first move. As she sat down,the gown pushed up and I had an incredible view of those long tanned legs, somehow more arousing in the night gown than in the skimpy bathing suits she always wore to the beach. We chatted aimlessly for a few moments; she opened and closed her legs. Her nipples were clearly hard under the thin cotton. Putting her drink on the coffee table, then taking mine and putting it beside hers, she had made her decision. She moved up on her knees and moved toward me, falling into my arms and on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me close to her for what was neither a brotherly nor a daughterly kiss.

Her body was incredibly soft and warm under her gown. Her lips were soft and moist; her tongue gently probed my mouth. I ran my hand along her smooth flanks. I moved her body around so that I was, more or less, on top, just grazing the edge of her magnificent young breasts. Still not sure how far we were going, I was relieved to feel her soft hand against my hard cock. When she unbuttoned the fly to put her hand inside and fondle my bone hard eight plus inches, it was the sign I was looking for.

I nuzzled her breasts and softly sucked her erect nipples through the fabric. She reached up and unbuttoned the gown and freed her fabulous young bosom, and I continued my tender oral assault on her now, naked tits. I pushed the gown up her taunt white thighs, softly working my hand all around, but not too close to her steaming vee. She reached down, grabbed my hand through the material and placed it directly on her pussy. That was a definite sign. As was my style, I worked my mouth down her body. She pulled away, and removed the gown over her head. I had been right. No undergarments and a provocatively tightly trimmed little snatch. For a woman of her height, her labia were surprisingly small and thin, her pussy delicate and almost pubescent.

Before I could return to my oral exploration, she began unbuttoning my PJ top and working her warm, loving mouth down my chest. Okay, you first, I thought. As she undid the drawstring waist on my bottom, I raised my butt off the sofa and she deftly removed the PJ bottoms.

She worked her lips down my belly, teasing, nipping, nuzzling and kissing. She cupped my balls and began softly caressing my cock with her hand. She looked up into my eyes, realizing that if she went any farther there would be no turning back. She gently began licking my cock, probing the head to get the first taste of pre-cum and moaning appreciatively. She worked just the head into her mouth, using both hands to tantalize and excite me. She slowly began to bob her head, taking more of my cock into her mouth with each downward movement. She lightly ticked the area under my balls and grazed my ass hole with a finger. It was the most exquisite, sensual, loving blow job I can ever remember.

I made no effort to exert my normally well developed ability to hold off. I just enjoyed the warm envelopment of that wet little mouth and quickly came. She spilled nary a drop, lovingly cleaning the remaining fluid from my cock.

I pulled her lips to mine and removed the remnants of my salty cum from her mouth. She seemed surprised, but became more aroused as I explored her oral cavity. I worked my mouth down her body to return the favor.

Her young pussy smelled like lavender and tasted like honey. I worked a thumb into her surprisingly tight little box, lightly touched her brown crinkle and gave her my usual soft, but experienced, cunt licking. As I centered on her clit, she came almost instantly, long, hard and wet. I continued to work her hot young pussy with my lips and tongue, slowly fucking her birth canal with my thumb, and she came several more times over the course of several minutes.

We kissed again, and she hugged me for dear life. "This is wrong. We both know it is wrong. I'm so damned lonely here. I miss being held and made loved to." She whispered in my ear, softly crying.

I believed, for a moment, that we had gone as far as we were going to go. I was dead wrong.

She sat back and gazed into my eyes. Take me to your bed. Make love to me. Make love to me over and over. Hold me all night long. I love Brad so much. When you're making love to me don't be angry if I call out his name. I need to be loved tonight."

I scooped her up in my arms. She new I was strong and that I worked out as much as she did, but I was literally old enough to be her father and she was pleasantly surprised when I took her in my arms, hers wrapped around my neck, and carried her to my bed.

We never really fucked all night long, but we did make love a whole bunch. It was always gentle and tender, but passionate love. I couldn't get enough of her body. She couldn't bear to not have me touching her. Once in the night as we had rolled over to sleep, she awoke with a start, quickly moving against me and clinging to my body with hers. I would have loved to tap that tight little ass of hers, but this just wasn't the time. One of us would awaken first, begin exploring the others special places and I would be inside her.

I got up first in the morning, brought her coffee, juice and a warm Danish, unable to take my eyes off her pretty face and exciting curves. She smiled, and playfully kicked the covers off, exposing that amazing young body for me. "When do you have to go to work?" She coyly asked.

"I hadn't planned on it." I replied.

"Good. I don't have to work today either." She smiled and stroked my arm. The phone rang. It was Brad, which halted our further activities.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,889 Followers
12