Lori's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers

I looked at her, questioningly as I told him his wife was still asleep, and she nodded vigorously. I also told him I had to go to work, but was planning to leave her a note that she was welcome to stay as long as she liked and he might want to call her later. He said that it was unlikely that he'd be able to call until evening. He thanked me again. Thanked me for fucking his wife?

"I'm sorry, and thank you again. I can't talk to Brad right now. I feel like I have the Scarlet 'A' emblazoned on my forehead." Lori said.

She continued. "Somehow, I'm trying to rationalize that going to bed with you wasn't really cheating. I know better, but I'll get through it. On another note this has been an amazing night. No man has ever made love to me the way you did. Brad comes home so tired. We're lucky if we do it once a week. He's twenty-four, you're forty-four. By my count, not counting cumming in my mouth on the sofa---which I loved, by the way---you, ah, made love me four times and, ah, ate me twice...a true testament to healthy living. I'd always heard that you, 'old guys' had staying power, but that, larger than I am used to dick of yours never seems to go down. How do you do it?"

We were continuing in a playful mode, so I responded in kind. "You're right, healthy living, lots of practice, coupled with a gorgeous, desirable young vixen who has frankly turned me on since the first time I met her."

I leaned down and kissed her softly. "How about a swim to get your blood pumping again?"

"Sounds great, do I need a suit?" She innocently inquired.

"I'm not planning on wearing one." I answered.

Now, I would have loved to fuck her in the pool. I love fucking women in the water. But the pups would have none of it, so other than an occasional slap and tickle, we entertained the dogs as they entertained us. She was a vision of stunning young womanhood, naked in the morning sun, water dripping from her sculpted body. The dogs tired after a while; they were all about frenzied activity or deep sleep. We stretched out on the cushioned maps to soak up some morning sun. Her hand drifted to my cock and she rolled over to engulf my mouth.

She whispered in my ear. "In view of your excellent surrogate marital services, you deserve a good fuck, if you're up for it, old man, and I see that you are! Just fuck me, this time. Take me from behind, head down ass in the air with all my womanly treasures openly presented. Take my pussy, right here in the open." And with that, she rolled up on her knees, spreading them to obscenely open her ass and cunt.

It was serious animal fucking. She moved her ass wantonly. She showed a new side to her sexual personality, egging me on with delightfully dirty talk.

"Slap my ass. Drive that big fat cock up my tender little hole. Do you like my tight little twenty-four year old pussy? Do you enjoy taking me like this? Play with my ass hole. Put a finger in---oh yea, that's it!" As she continued her running commentary on our nasty outside fuck.

We came almost simultaneously, and she rolled back into my arms. "I've never acted like such a slut before. I got the idea from a porno movie Brad rented one time. I love making love. Brad's never been into the nasty stuff, which is fine, but I really liked just being your little cunt while you banged me from behind. It was really hot!"

I suggested that we go out on the water. I had a sail boat and a speed boat. Today, with no one to help crew, the speed boat was the best choice.

Lori found another bathing suit, this time, a skimpy two piece, which barely contained her ample tits and a bottom which was just one step away from a thong.

We navigated carefully through the inland water way, carefully dodging the wind surfers who weren't supposed to stray into the channel, but often did. Once we cleared land, I opened her up a little and we were soon comfortably skimming the waves at thirty knots. This particular boat could easily do twice that, but it was both uncomfortable and noisy at that speed. At this cruising speed it was quiet enough to chat without yelling and the ride was generally smooth.

As we got into open water and waved at other boats, she noted that the three women on one of the other boats were, unashamedly, topless, making no effort to cover their breasts as we passed within hailing distance.

I briefed her on this part of the ocean. "There are some unwritten rules out here. The little rental boats aren't fast enough or big enough to come out here, and they're fined if they do. Everyone out here is an owner. This particular stretch of ocean is clearly known as, 'adults only', and owners with kids on board or grandma stay away. You will see more than topless, there is a pretty strong nudist culture out here and guys and girls alike shed their suits as soon as they're out of site of land. Some are serious exhibitionists who seem to enjoy fucking on the deck as they pass other boats."

Lori responded. "I once went to a topless beach on spring break, not with Brad but with a group of girl friends. I told him about it, and he was pretty shocked and still kids me about it. I hate clothes, I could probably be a nudist, but Brad's a little too straight laced for that."

And with that, she removed the small top; it wasn't doing much to contain her impressive chest, anyway. Proudly jutting her natural young boobs, which were the envy of every man and woman who saw them, she leaned back against the gunwale to show off her assets. She got more than one thumbs up as we sped past slower vessels.

"God, I hope I don't run into anyone I know. What am I talking about? I don't know anyone! I'm wearing shades and a hat, and you're the only person I'm not married to who has seen my tits before, at least in this state. Do you like 'em?" She inquired.

"Lori, I'm not even that big a tit man, legs and ass are my weaknesses. But yours are the best I've ever seen." I told her.

"Fuck it." She boldly responded. "My ass is pretty spectacular too." And with that, she removed her bottom, rejoined me at the wheel and bent over lewdly so that no one could miss her extraordinary young butt. That elicited cheers as we passed a couple more boats.

As we saw another boat, at anchor, Lori wanted to get closer to check them out---and show her ass. I'd created a monster, or more accurately, the uninhibited Lori was coming to the surface.

As we got closer, it was obviously that a very buxom young blond was orally servicing the Captain, they both smiled and waved and invited us to join them. I slowed a good 75 feet away and dropped anchor. On further examination it was also apparent that an older, but still attractive brunette was on her knees being fucked from behind by another passenger. There were two women on the fore deck eating pussy, while a third guy was just sitting there playing with his cock.

"Oh my God!" Lori exclaimed. "That girl's getting fucked in the ass! Have you ever done that?" She inquired.

I told her with no hesitation that I had and it was a lot of fun with the right girl and the right lube.

"Doesn't it hurt?" She asked cautiously.

"Sometimes it hurts the first time, and yes it hurts if you don't know what you're doing." I proceeded to give her the finer instructional points of good butt fucking, and she paid rapt attention.

"I've never had the nerve to try it. Brad would never. But I know my ass is sensitive and I've always been, curious." She coyly replied.

She added a crucial final thought. "I want to suck your cock. I want to blow you, take a load in my mouth. Right here and now with those people watching me. And you shouldn't still be wearing a bathing suit."

An with that she pulled my suit off, led me to the fore deck, pushed me down to my knees and standing, but bent over, just below the deck so that her ass was clearly spread in their direction, blew me, in her usual excruciatingly fine manner. I came in her mouth quickly. We kissed, I went down on her and she made more noise than usual as I lapped her delicious little muff. It was pretty hot.

We pulled anchor and moved to an off shore reef area and went snorkeling, still naked. There was another boat near by and they were all naked too. We exited the water and enjoyed a quick lunch. We pulled anchor again, and stopped at a little off shore island, one of many in this area. I circled the island to be sure we were alone. Another unwritten rule, if you saw a boat anchored close in, you went and found your own little island.

We went ashore naked, but with shoes to avoid being cut by the coral shells. She really looked cute in all her feminine loveliness with nothing on but Nike's. I had a small fanny pack with water and other essentials. Speaking of fanny, I was now firmly convinced that hers was doable...and soon, I hoped. Just in case, I added a small tube of anal lube to the emergency pack.

We explored the tiny island for almost half an hour, and it became obvious that being naked with a man who was not her husband on this little island was turning her on. Watching her move through the small woods had me pretty aroused. Since men can't help showing it, my dick was soon back to an erect state.

We hadn't brought towels or anything, so if there was to be any fucking, it would probably have to be standing up. I turned to Lori, and she could not help but notice my boner. We moved on to a small clearing, and to my pleasant surprise, the tide must have flooded this item at times. There was a substantial and thick bed of dried kelp in the clearing. As we tested it, we discovered that it was not at all unpleasant to sit our little naked butts on. The trees overhung the clearing enough to provide some shade from the midday sun.

She grabbed the fanny pack to get a bottle of water and some sun screen and could not have missed the, 'anal ease' tube. With no further ado, she asked me to tell her all about butt fucking.

"What's your favored position?" She asked.

"Most women, at least the first time, prefer side to side from the rear, but I like to see the face of the woman whose ass is clamping down on my cock, so I like to roll her leg over and fuck face to face, with her legs up against her chest. Rear entry is actually the most uncomfortable, at first, but once a girl gets used to taking it the ass, doing her from behind is delightfully dominant and nasty." I replied as if I was telling her how to bait a hook.

"What's the protocol here, does she lube herself, or does he do it?" She innocently inquired.

"Greasing up a hot young woman's ass hole in preparation for fucking it is pretty erotic, in and of itself." I told her.

She reached into the fanny pack, grabbed the lube, placed it in my hand, flipped over on her knees with her ass facing me, reached back and parted her folds with a finger and, looking back through her legs, gave me instructions.

"Show me. Show me how you lube a woman's ass before you fuck her there." She commanded.

"Well, first I like a little natural lubrication." I replied, and began to kiss, rim and ultimately tongue fuck her, not at all stinky, little hole.

"Oh, that's nasty, that's hot. God I love what your mouth is doing to my ass." She exclaimed while gentling moving her ass in rhythm with my oral tasks.

"Do you like it when a girl does that to you?" She inquired.

"More than you can imagine." I replied, hopefully.

"My turn, then, switch places." She directed, proceeding to give my sensitive little brown hole a treatment that any woman could be proud of.

"Lori, if you keep that up, I'm going to cum. And bluntly, I had intended to cum in your gorgeous little pooper. Switch places with me." I intoned.

After a little more oral attention to her ass and instruction on how to relax her anal ring---which she got the hang of almost immediately, I began to work, one, then two, then three fingers into her musky hole and lavish it with lubrication. She responded wantonly to having her ass invaded by my probing fingers, attempting to screw my fingers into her ass with her motion.

"Show time." I said, rolling her over on her side.

I put some lube on my cock; without being asked, she reached back and opened her butt crack with her hands. I found my target, quickly inserting just the head past her tight anal ring. She exhaled.

"That burns a little, no wait. Okay, it's not burning, but I'm so full back there!" She quietly advised me.

I continued her anal assault, pausing as I sensed discomfort or as she told me to slow down. After probably five minutes, I was all the way in.

"Oh my God! I wasn't sure about this. The fullness was really not very comfortable, but now it's the most amazing feeling, like my entire body is owned and possess by the cock shoved up my ass." She calmly explained.

I eased her over on her back, ducking under her right leg and got into position. Initially I held her legs up firmly against her its, but she quickly got the message and held her own legs up without the need to use her hands, which gave her both hands to play with her pussy---which she also did, without being told. An anal natural, I mused, the girl of my dreams. I began my favorite, steady, deep, slow ass fucking pace.

She fucking loved it in the ass. I've never seen any woman enjoy her first ass fuck as much as she did. She moved, she moaned, she whimpered she talked dirty. It's hard to last in any woman's tight pooper. It's very hard to last when she is into it and enjoying it and part of it. It's impossible to last too long when you know yours is the first hard cock to visit that forbidden passage. We both came quickly; I held off until I was sure she had hit the no return point.

Few women can feel a man cum in their cunt. Every woman feels a man splash the inside of her anal canal. It was that surprise at actually feeling my warm ejaculation that took her over the top; she continued to fuck my rapidly deflating dick with her fine young ass, until I fell out of her tender little rectum with a plop. I tenderly licked her raw little ass hole. She got the message and slurped the taste of her own butt off my cock. We kissed and fondled.

"You are one dirty old man, but you're my kind of dirty old man." She said. "In less than twenty-four hours you've made tender passionate love to me more times than I can count, fucked me hard more than once, cum in my mouth who knows how many times---including once with an audience---turned me into an exhibitionist and now fucked my virgin ass and cum deep inside my rectum. What do you do for an encore?" She chuckled.

"More of the same unless you think you want to be tied up and have that astounding ass of yours spanked?" I replied with a leer.

"Oooh, sounds kinky. I might just like to try that." She replied, equally suggestively.

We worked our way back to the boat, pulled anchor and headed back to land. We would get back in plenty of time for her to get her stuff together and be home in time to properly greet her loving young husband. We kissed and fondled a lot. I had to remind her as we got closer to shore that we needed to don our bathing suits. She got serious.

"This morning, I had decided that it was going to be just a one night fling. I knew you could be trusted not to say anything and I certainly wasn't going to spill the beans to Brad. He would not understand; we would either get a divorce or spend a few rotten years together and then get a divorce. I love Brad. I've known him since the seventh grade. We're the same religion. Our families love and adore each other. Do you think he cheats on me? He's on the road so much." She asked.

"Lori, I know he doesn't. He's a great looking guy and the women customers flirt and make obvious passes. He's never taken any of them up on it, and has a nice way of saying no. He and I share a number of customers that would love to fuck him, but love him more because they can't get in his pants. I feel more than a little guilty. He loves you to death and is devoted to you." I explained.

Lori continued. "Back to what I started to tell you. I feel guilty too. What's done is done. I'm not going to leave Brad and try to get you to marry me, you're older than sin and my parents and my home town would both disown me. What I've learned about myself over the last 24 hours is that I am a lot wilder than I want to admit; I'm more highly sexed than Brad. I discovered today that I have a strong exhibitionist streak. Let's face it, I've got latent slut tendencies."

She snuggled close to me and rubbed my cock as she continued. "Moreover, you have a beautiful cock and you know how to use it. You're a pretty damned good muff diver too. When we made love, it was magic. When you just fucked me it was so damned hot. We won't be here forever. Brad will get promoted. He might leave and take a job closer to our home---he misses his family too."

Lori went on. "I'm getting long winded. What I'm trying to say is, you know I love Brad and would never leave him. You don't strike me as the kind of guy who will marry again so the two of us falling in love and doing something stupid shouldn't be an issue. We need to be discrete; all the neighbors at our apartment are gossips. I guess I'm asking, as long as we're living here and Brad is traveling all the time, would it be too much to ask if I dropped by a couple of days a week---or more often---so you could service my lonely, but astoundingly gorgeous little pussy? And maybe my very tight, hardly used ass, now and again? Or one of my amazing blow jobs, if you insist. You wouldn't charge this lonely little twenty-four year old married woman for that kind of service, would you?" She stroked my cock for emphasis.

"I'm sure I could fit you into my busy schedule. I might just block out those evenings before days when you don't have to go to work the next day permanently on my calendar."

"You're a great friend, old man, you're a great friend." She replied, licking my ear.

We got together at least twice a week for the next year. Brad got promoted, taking a job very close to their home. I miss them both.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers
12