Lori's Black Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was right. In less than five minutes he began to twitch as he mounted to a climax.

"Get ready, babe. It won't be long."

Loir stroked faster. She used both hands in a shuffling motion, one after the other. His huge erection was pointing right at her face.

"Ahhh, so good!" he moaned as the first stream of creamy semen erupted from his black penis. It hit her in the face, as did the second. He aimed his cock down a little and sprayed the next spurts over her cleavage, drenching her tits. She gave him a big smile, the cum dripping down her chin, while she licked his huge cock head and continued stroking his cock with both hands.

"Whew. Let's go into the bedroom, babe. You know what I want now."

I followed them into the room. Lori lay on her back on the bed. Horace took a swig of his drink, grinned at me, and straddled her until his penis was between her tits. She pushed them together and he began to fuck her breasts, well lubricated with fresh jism.

"Do you like that, slut?"

"Yes! Give it to me!"

He fucked rapidly for a few minutes and then slid back and pulled Lori's thighs apart, he pushed her legs up on to his shoulders and inserted the huge tip of his organ into her wet, pink slit.

"Ahhhh," she grunted as it went in, not stopping until he had plugged her to his pubic hairs. He kept it there a moment.

"Do you remember it now, babe?"

"God, yes. I love it! Fuck me, please!"

Horace didn't disappoint her. He plowed into her forcefully, rattling the bed with his thrusts. It wasn't' look before Lori reached her first sexual peak. It was soon followed by another, and then one after another in quick succession. I'd never seen her cum like this.

Horace turned her over and raised her to her knees. He got behind her.

"I know how you wan it, my little white slut."

He slid his thick penis around her ass and then pointed it to her open slit. He shoved slowly into her vagina, forcing it up to her cervix. She cried out and then sighed, the pleasure radiating from her face. He grabbed her hair and pulled her back to him, pumping her butt with quick, hard strokes. Her eyes were closed, her face flushed red. She hit another peak of ecstasy, then another. I couldn't help staring as they fucked each like rabbits.

I thought she would collapse from exhaustion, but she kept up with him, thrusting back to meet his piston-like fucking. Then they both tensed and I could tell he was going to cum again.

"Ohhhhh, yes! Oh my god!" Lori twisted as he flooded her with his sperm. When they finally stopped moving, she was breathing hard.

"Is that what you wanted, honey?"

"Yes. I remember now how much I loved this."

"Take a breather and you can have some more."

Lori went to the bathroom to freshen up. Horace and I refreshed ourselves with a glass of wine in the sitting room. He stood there nude, glass in hand, his huge prick, still wet with cum, hanging out in front.

"I'm sure you know what a great fuck Lori is, Ron."

"Yeah." I mumbled. I was still very keyed up. I felt the need for some relief.

"She takes it like a slut and gives a man what he needs, don't you think?"

"I guess so."

"Well, you sure have one special lady for a wife."

"How long did you and Lori date?"

"Date?" He laughed. "You could say that, I guess. It must have been almost two years or so. Hardly a day went by we didn't meet."

Geeze! He must have fucked her hundreds of times. I'd never realized anything like that.

"Not that I was the only one. There was Johnny and several others."

"All black?"

"Yup. She's always loved big black cock. She was a sweet young thing when I met her. She turned into a hot little cock slut who would fuck anywhere, any time. She never got tired. I mean, man, she like to go the whole night till morning and I was too sore to continue."

"I didn't know that."

"I bet you didn't. What's more, if I was tired or unavailable, she'd take on my friends, sometimes two or three at a time."

"Geez." I was shocked.

"Yeah. That lady always loved cum, the more the better. She could take it in her mouth and cunt at the same time."

I knew this was true. Lori was a cum queen, if there ever was one. Now I knew she was a size queen, too.

"Hi, guys," said Lori joining us. "Are you having a nice chat?"

"I was just telling your husband about the fun times we had. Like those all-night parties we had."

Lori blushed. "That was a long time ago."

"I remember how you loved it, babe."

She giggled. "It was a lot of fun."

"By 'fun' she means taking on several black guys at the same time and fucking them until they were exhausted."

Lori squirmed. "Well, I was younger then."

"I'm not exhausted now. You want some more?"

"Yes!"

Horace sat on the couch, and opened his legs. Lori knelt before him and took his cock in both hands. Her tongue caressed the ebony bulb. In a minute he was rock hard.

"Turn around, honey, and sit on it."

She hovered over him and then started to lower herself to his penis. She held it steady as she slowly slid down onto it until it disappeared in her hole. Her eyes closed and she began to rock back and forth. She lifted off about seven or eight inches and then descended again, repeating this as she got more excited. She bobbed up and down on the pole, faster and faster.

"Oh, that feels good," she squealed. I'm cumming!" In this position I could watch her take the whole shaft up into her belly as she came, twitching with her pleasure. I felt my penis throb.

Horace lifted my wife off him and stood up. He stood behind Lori, and leaned her arms against the couch, pushing her ass up in the air. He spread her legs and entered her from behind.

"Like it this way, honey?"

Oh, yes!"

I remember little of the next hour except the two of them grunting and moaning as they fucked in front of me in various positions. Finally, with Lori again standing spread-eagled, Horace shot his last load into her cunt. When he pulled out, the cum started dripping from the open lips.

"Hubby's turn. Go for it, Ron."

I didn't' need encouragement. I took place and entered the hot slippery orifice. It felt gooey and a bit loose. Lori gave me a welcoming squeeze. I few second later I added my own ejaculate to the squishy pool. I felt exhilarated.

We were dressing to leave, both somewhat exhausted from the evening.

"Hey, babe. Would you and your hubby like some fun tomorrow? I've talked to Johnny and he's up for a party, like old times. I promise you a good time. And Ron can see how his lady can enjoy two better than one. Feel like it tomorrow, honey?"

She smiled at him. "What do you think?" Lori once again put the question to me.

"Er... I don't know..." I was taken by surprise. Things were moving very fast. "How do you feel about it?"

"If you'd like it, I'd do it for you. Would you like to see me fucked by both of them?"

When she put it like that I felt my cock twitch in my pants. Once again I was on the spot.

"Well, if you want to do it, I'd like to see it. In fact, I think I would love it."

"Oh, thank you. I promise you'll get a treat." She put her arms around me.

Horace beamed at us. "Great! See you tomorrow, then."

On the way home I asked her again if she really wanted to do it with both at the same time.

"Oh, yes. I know it can't be like the old days exactly. But I haven't had this much fun in almost 30 years. Besides you're having fun, too" she added quickly. She knew me well. I had enjoyed the spectacle from beginning to end.

For some reason Johnny and Horace decided to meet us once again in the lobby, rather than in the room. I was beginning to suspect they liked having the other guests enjoy the view of a white married woman and her husband being escorted to a hotel room by two black men. It must have been particularly enjoyable because of what Lori was wearing: a tight mini-skirt, thigh highs, and four-inch high heels. Until that week, such sexy outfits had been confined to the privacy of our marital bedroom, where we both enjoyed them. Now Lori was shamelessly a slut in public.

Back in Horace's suite, we all quickly got undressed. Lori sucked both black men for quite a while until they were both fully erect. I couldn't help again admiring the size of their equipment. I wondered how they were going to do her.

I found out soon. They moved into the bedroom and Johnny got into the doggy position behind her. Horace knelt in front of her face so she could lick his balls and penis. I wished I had brought my camera.

Periodically they switched positions. Lori went into her orgasmic trance; it seemed as if she was cumming nearly continuously.

"You see," said Horace to me, "we take turns so we can last longer. We each can hold it back while the other one keeps her happy. You like it non-stop, huh babe?"

"Mmmmm. Yes!"

"That's right," added Johnny. "We learned to team fuck Lori in the old days so we could go all night. How many loads have your got for her, Horace?"

"Maybe two, man. I fucked her four times last night."

"I'm not sure I can make two. I'm not as young as I was."

"You ready Horace?"

"Yeah, man"

Horace lay on his back on the bed and pulled Lori over him, cowgirl style. His fat penis slid easily into her wide open cunt. He pulled her down over him, exposing her ass to Johnny.

Johnny quickly got behind her and wet the head of his long black snake. He pushed the black knob into the tight opening. With her cunt filled with Horace's huge horse cock, she didn't feel any pain as Johnny slowly inserted his long dick into her ass. She rotated her hips, trying out the feeling of two cocks in her. Both men began a grinding motion in rhythm with her.

So this was a DP. I never knew Lori had tried this. I could tell she liked it. Within a minute she was whimpering.

"Remember this, honey?

"Oh yes! It's been too long. I love it!

This time it really looked like she was having one long orgasm. I suppose it wasn't, but as far as I could tell Lori just went from one peak to another. Her lovers' thrusting grew faster as they pumped her cunt and rump in a see-saw fashion.

Johnny came first, grunting with satisfaction. And Lori, of course, came with him.

As he pulled out he said, "Take my place, Ron. I think she wants more."

I jumped at the chance. In a flash I slid my throbbing prick into her oozing ass. I was surprised how open it was. I felt Horace's huge penis moving beside mine in the other hole. With a superhuman effort I held off cumming until Lori climaxed again. Having her husband share a fuck must have pushed Horace over the edge, too. Sighing with pleasure he emptied his balls into Lori's steaming pussy.

As we all sat back and caught our breath, with cum running out of her stretched holes, Lori reached down to her messy pussy and started fingering her cunt with several fingers from one hand and with the other rubbed her hard clit. I could tell she was in a state I'd never seen before. She rubbed and stroked harder and faster until she lifted her ass off the bed and moaned loudly. We all saw that this woman was hot, horny and wanting more.

Horace walked up to her face, his now hard cock in his hand and asked her "babe, you ready for this again?"

She didn't answer, she just grabbed his huge cock and started sucking on the large head, licking all around the crown while using both hands to stroke it. Johnny came over and started pinching and squeezing her large breasts. Then he leaned over and wrapped his lips around her huge nipples causing her to moan even louder. As they continued, Johnny had started fingering her soaked pussy, getting at least three large fingers in her and with his thumb, rubbing her clit.

After a few minutes, Lori was squirming, moaning and lifting her ass off the bed as she came one after another.

Horace pulled his saliva covered cock from her mouth and asked her " You ready for the big one, babe?"

She told him "It's been years, but I'll try". Not really knowing what she meant, I was curious.

As she got up, Johnny slid under her and she grabbed his stiff cock and aimed it at her cunt. Then she just impaled herself on it in one swift motion! She wanted it bad!

Horace then moved behind her and as she deep-tongued Johnny he aimed his huge weapon at her asshole. I couldn't believe it. Here was my wife, who for years had steadfastly refused to let me in her ass, was now practically begging this hung black man to fuck it while one of his buddies fucked her pussy at the same time!!

Horace rubbed his huge head on her hole a couple of times and then began to push. At the same time, I saw Lori begin to push back. She wanted it bad! When he got the head in, she just slammed back at him until she had both of their huge cocks sunk to the balls! They began to get a rhythm and fucked her steadily for awhile.

After a few minutes, they began to speed up until Horace was fucking her ass so hard, his stomach was slapping her ass loudly and Lori was moaning and talking t incoherently. Johnny was doing his best to deep stroke her and to hold on. Finally, they both slowed down and pulled out of her holes leaving her whimpering and trying to catch her breath. Horace asked her, as he stroked his rock-hard cock, "You want this cum in your favorite place, slut?" She looked up and said "Absolutely, give me all of it!"

Not really knowing, I watched as Horace got on one side of her of face and Johnny the other and both began stroking their huge cocks faster and faster. She alternated between the two with her mouth to help keep them slick with her saliva. Suddenly Johnny exploded! Stream after stream went on her cheeks, nose and dripped off onto her breasts. Then Horace let go with an even larger load, I was amazed as he shot it on her face, in her hair, it went into her eyes and she opened her mouth wide to catch the last few drops before cleaning his cock with her tongue and wiping the cum from her face to her mouth. She was now a true cum slut! And I could tell she loved it!!

They all slowly recovered, and finally Johnny spoke "Now that brought back memories"

Horace said "Man, didn't it. How about for you, Lori"

"It's been years but yeah it does."

"Ron, did you know you had such a hot wife?" I just shook my head no.

"Bet you didn't know she did this kind of stuff, did you?" As Lori and I looked at one another I said, "No".

He continued, "She done it with Johnny and me and several more guys all at one time on many occasions, haven't you babe?"

She again looked at me when she answered "Yes, a few."

Johnny then said, "Ron, you have a very special woman here, I hope this is all O.K. with you, cause you sure can't change history and you can't change how Lori is, maybe ignore it or not do it again, but at least now you know what really turns her on, don't you?"

Lori and I looked at one another as I simply shook my head yes and she smiled slightly at me.

They then all got up and went to the bathroom to clean up and after a few minutes came out and Horace said "Man, that was just like the old days, if I do say. Anytime you wanna get together for a little fun, just let us know. We'll be glad to meet you anywhere."

Before leaving, Horace kissed Lori and Johnny shook my hand.

"That's right," said Horace. "Anytime you want it again, just give one of us a ring."

I felt drained, yet happy. This time I didn't hesitate to give the answer.

"We will do that very soon," I replied, giving my wife a hug.

12