Lori's Distress Call

Story Info
Stranger meets stranger.
1.3k words
4.2
13.8k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful hot summer day, with not a cloud in the sky. The radio announcer says it's going to hit 90 degrees today. With that Lori decides to head up to the coast and beach it for the day. She's on vacation and all of her friends are working, so this time she's on her own. Lori decides to pack a picnic basket with a couple of sandwiches and some cold drinks. She slips into her favorite blue bikini, grabs a towel, blanket and some suntan lotion. She's ready to go...

Lori packs up her little red sports car and starts to head down the highway. Cruising along listening to her favorite classic rock radio station. She's gone about 50 miles then decides to take a back way to her destination. She loves to drive and see the county side. It was absolutely breath taking. The fresh county air sure beats the city smog anytime. She's about 40 minutes away and all of a sudden she hears a choking sound come from her car. She pulled over to the side of the road and pops the hood in hopes she can see what is going on. It's not like she would have a clue but it's worth a try. All of a sudden her car went "Bang" and just died right there on the spot. Oh great she says now what am I going to do.

Looking up and down the road she sees not one car or house in sight. Why she yells at herself, why did I leave the highway. She stood there and thought about it when finally she heard a car coming. Lori became excited at the thought of help arriving but at the same time nervous cause you just never know about people these days. The car pulled up behind hers and an extremely tall handsome man got out. Walks up to her and asks is there was anything he could do. Lori immediately begins to tell him what happened. He introduced himself as Bob Walters, an Electrical Engineer who just happened to be on vacation himself. He tried to start the car but nothing happened. He looked underneath the hood and poked around a bit but was unable to find a problem. Bob told her that with these newer cars he just doesn't know enough about them to do her much good. But offered her a ride to the next town so that she could call a tow truck and have her car taken to a garage. Lori thanks him and accepted. She grabbed all her things and off they went.

As they drove down the road they began to talk and get to know one and other. Come to find out Bob is heading for the coast too. So together they decided to call for a tow truck and go to the beach together. It was almost as if they had known each other for sometime. They had so many similar interests. Was it fate that has brought these two together? Finally they reached the next town, Lori made a phone call and it was all set. Off to the beach they go. Bob was a perfect gentleman, when they arrived he got out and opened Lori's door for her, and then extended his had to help her out. Grabbing all of there belongings, they headed for a very remote section of the beach. A private place where, no one goes. Together they spread out a blanket. Lori took her wrap off and sat down on her blanket. Bob took his t-shirt off and sat down on his. Lori pulled out her suntan lotion and began rubbing is all over her legs, arms, belly, face and chest. She was unable to reach her back and asked Bob if he wouldn't mind helping her out but putting lotion on her back for her. He quickly responded and gently rubbed the lotion on her back. Lori in turn did the same for him.

They sat there talking the suddenly looked longingly into one and others eyes. Drawn into each other, slowly moving closer their lips meet and they kiss. Their kiss was filled with a passion that neither one had ever felt before. Arms now wrapping around each other as they slowly melt into the blankets beneath them. The longer they kiss the more they knew they had to have each other. Bob laid Lori on her back and began kissing her neck and moved slowly down her chest. He took on hand and removed her bikini top, her breasts heaved out at him as she arched her back. He began kissing, suckling and nibbling them. She moaned a soft moan. With her nipples hard and erect, Bob continued to suck on them. He was enveloped in her beauty.

Bob continued to move down Lori's incredible body. Kissing every inch along the way. His hands feeling every curve excited Lori more. Bob's mouth reached the top of her bikini bottoms and slowly removes them to find a freshly shaven warm moist glistening pussy. Licking all around her clit and pussy lips, driving her wild. Her legs where long and slender, his hands moved down the outside, while his tongue roamed her inner thighs. Lori began to buck her hips with his touch. Bob slowly began licking from her asshole up to her clit, then back to her pussy lips. Taking his fingers he opens her swollen pussy lips and with his tongue he licks all around. Breathing in her wonderful scent and licking all around. He starts to dart in and out his tongue into her hot box, she gasps, pushing her hips up to meet his face, begging for more. He dives back in, reaching for her love juices, then moves to her clit, flicking it wildly with his tongue. Lori can't hold on anymore, she cums hard all over his face. Loving this he stays right there and tongue fucks her into 6 or 7 more orgasms. Licking, sucking, and driving his tongue deep into her. Licking hungrily not to miss a drop of her sweet juice. He stops and stands up. Lori lay there watching as he removes his trunks.

Lori gasps out loud. She's never seen a cock so huge. He's so large and hard. Bob gets down on his knees and spreads Lori's legs apart, lifting each and putting them over his shoulders. He places the head of his majestic manhood and the entrance of her pussy, slowly rubbing it around in a circular motion. Lori begs him to take her. Then all of a sudden he drives into her hard and deep. She screams at his to fuck her. As he pumps her hard and fast, he leans over her and kisses her lips, taking his right hand to her breast and pinches and pulls her nipple. Together they both moan and scream, "Cum for me" With that they both came hard. Bob gently lay on top of Lori, but quickly rolled her over and on top of him with still being inside her. Kissing tenderly still catching their breath, both totally spent from the incredible passion they just shared. After a long while Lori rolled off of Bob and they both just laid there talking. The together decided to take a swim and cool off.

After coming out of the water it was decided they put their suits back on and eat. They were both starving. They enjoyed a wonderful picnic to go along with the beautiful day. As the day grew to a close it was time to pack up their things and head for the garage where Lori's car had been taken. When they arrived the mechanic said that he would have to order the part and it wouldn't be ready until tomorrow. Bob told her not to worry, that he would drive her home and bring her back the next day to get her car.

So they got back into his car and headed down the road to her home. When they arrived she invited him in. Bob and Lori became inseparable and were married 2 years later...don't you wish true love could be found so easily or was this just fate?