Lori's Humiliation Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuing story of the slut.
1.9k words
4.41
85.4k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

The rest of the evening was a blur to Lori. After finishing her salad and wine she was instructed to clear the dishes and serve the main course. Terry had only prepared three dishes and Lori was told to stand by Terry's chair while she and the men ate. Half way through her Halibut Terry told everyone to stop eating.

With that she instructed Lori to squeeze her cunt tightly on the two headed dildo that was taped to her leg. You could see her ass cheeks tighten as she followed instructions. Terry roughly pulled off the duct tape leaving a red welt on the pallid skin. The dildo started to slowly slip out of the wet pussy, even with Lori's continued effort to hold it with her vaginal muscles. Just as it was about to fall Terry grabbed it and began to fuck Lori while she stood in the dining room.

"My isn't she wet. You can just see her slutty juices all over the cock, can't you?" she asked Lori's husband.

"Yes, Ma'am," he stuttered.

"Tell me, what kind of woman allows herself to be used and treated poorly in front of her two best friends and her loving husband."

Besides the obscene noise of the dildo and the shortness of breath as Lori approached orgasm the room was silent. Terry stopped, holding the rubber cock deeply inside of Lori.

"Well, if no one wishes to answer, I shall. The type of women who allows this is a cum eating, piss drinking, rubber cock fucking slut." Terry emphasized the last word and directed her next sentence to Lori's husband, "Now, tell me what your wife is."

He sat quietly for a minute and Lori hoped he would say nothing or get up and leave. He didn't know about the blackmail and had no reason to say what Terry wanted him to say.

He cleared his throat and with eyes downcast whispered, " a cum eating, piss drinking rubber cock fucking slut, Ma'am."

"Very good, but we forgot one thing," with that she pulled the dildo out of Lori's cunt and said while raising it towards her mouth, "she is also a cunt juice eating slut." As Terry pushed the coated dildo against Lori's lips, she resisted for a split second then opened her mouth and sucked the artificial cock while Terry fucked it in and out of her mouth. She was familiar with her own taste, but never was it as strong and pungent as this. "Now Lori, tell everyone what you are and we will be done for the evening. But I want you to say it loud enough for all of us to hear. Next time we visit I will let you cum on my rubber cock."

"The type of woman I am, Ma'am is a cum eating, piss drinking, cunt juice eating, rubber cock fucking slut," Lori's words echoed through the elegant nine foot high dining room ceiling.

Lori was sent to shower and dress while they finished their meal. The three were having an after diner drink when she came into the room in her 'teen slut' outfit. Terry had her sit on the floor next to her chair. She began to instruct Lori and her husband about what she expected of them both. While speaking she used her right hand to scratch Lori's hair, much like an owner would do to their pet.

"I must say I am so glad John and I have discovered our two friends' darker side. I want our games to continue until I tire of them or until either of you decide it is time to quit. These type of scenes are only fulfilling if all parties are in agreement and enjoying themselves. Isn't that right Lori?" Terry used her fingers to turn Lori's face towards herself.

"Yes, Ma'am. I agree with you," her eyes held back tears and she saw the corners of Terry's mouth turn up in a sinister smile.

Terry continued, "My pleasure is, of course, sexual but an equally important factor is power. If I believe any of you are not willing to follow my wishes then the games will be over. Lori you are the slut, so therefore you are the lowest form of life in our group. As you know I find men to be weak and subservient to the superior women, yet when you are with your husband, you will do whatever he asks. If I hear differently, I will punish you. Today was nothing compared to what my crop and I are capable of."

She lightly pushed Lori's head away and stood up, walking to the fireplace and continuing her chat.

"That does not mean he can do as he pleases to you, Lori. He must call me if he'd like to use you sexually or punish you for any disobedience. When the two of you have sex, Lori is always to eat his cum. So, when fucking you must wear a condom which will be emptied either directly into her mouth or poured on a surface for her to lick up. I wish her to become a cum loving slut, which requires, no demands, no hesitation in eating cum. The only nectar she will drink shall be mine. You cannot fuck her ass, that is mine also. She is only to wear pants to workout. She will at all other times go without panties and wear a skirt or dress."

"Around family and associates the slut will wear her regular clothes. I plan on surprise visits and if I ever find panties under these clothes, there will be hell to pay. For the next month I have cleared my schedule for every Thursday. Lori will report, in one of her new outfits, to my front door at exactly nine A.M. There is no negotiation on this point. Only an emergency will be allowed as an excuse and it best be a good one!"

"Since Lori wears a wedding ring on her left hand to show her devotion to her husband and a ring on her left nipple to show her devotion to Frank I have bought her this gift," with that Terry grabbed a box that was hidden behind a Greek statue on the mantle, "here my little slut, crawl over for your gift."

Lori crawled on her hands and knees, knowing, but not caring that her ass and cunt were on display to the two seated men. Once at Terry's feet she leaned back on her haunches, spread her knees to shoulder distance and took the nicely wrapped gift from Terry, kissing her hand as she did.

"Thank you, Ma'am. May I open it?"

"Of course. Open it and put it on."

Lori opened the box, wondering what Terry had decided would mark her as her slut. Inside the box was a beautiful gold bracelet. There was a flat shiny two inch piece connected at both ends with a chain. Curiously, there was no clasp. Lori didn't realize, until closer inspection, one side of the piece was engraved. She sighed when she saw it and looked up at Terry with hate in her eyes. How can I wear this around my wrist in public, she thought.

As if reading her mind, Terry smiled and said, "My dear, it is a bracelet, but not for your wrist. It is an ankle bracelet. I read on the internet all 'hot wives' wear them. I think you fit that description. Your husband is handy so he will, when you get home tonight, fit it tightly to your left ankle and lock the links so it cannot easily be removed. Be sure he places the inscription facing towards your flesh. That way only the four of us will know what it says. Lori tell us what I had inscribed, at great cost and some embarrassment."

"It says..TERRY'S SLUT. Thank you, Ma'am," she uttered, hating herself for the wetness between her thighs at that moment.

They left soon after and the first half hour of the drive was in silence. Finally Lori's husband spoke,

"Lor, are you sure you're OK with this. I know Seattle was fun but it was only a weekend. Are you ready to commit to this long term?" he paused, then with a smile on his face he squeezed her thigh and added, "I've never been so turned on. I love the way she makes you do nasty things. Things I could never ask you to do. But as long as you like it......."

As long as I like it, you Bastard, she thought. I have no choice! She tried to convince herself of this. Even if I do get turned on, why isn't this bastard protecting me. After 26 years of marriage he should know me better.

Instead she answered the way she knew she must, "I'm OK, really. It is just fun between friends."

When they arrived home she was exhausted. Her husband fitted the ankle bracelet to her and she went to their bedroom. She pulled on her silk pajamas and was getting into bed when her husband spoke.

"Remember, Terry said no pants. Ever. I think you should sleep with just the tops from now on." he smiled.

Lori untied the string to her comfy silk pants and let them fall to the floor. She was too tired to argue. As she started to get into bed, she heard his voice again.

"I know you are tired, but don't you think you should keep our house neat. Now, please pick up your pajamas and fold them up nicely and put them away."

"Yes, sorry" she said holding back the anger. I am doing all this to save my marriage to this asshole! She went into the walk-in closet to put them away.

When she arrived her husband was on the phone. She hadn't heard it ring so she figured he had called. She didn't need to guess who was on the other end of the line. He held out the phone and handed it to Lori.

Without even thinking she answered, "Yes, Ma'am?"

On the other end came the voice she knew would be there. "Well, slut. I guess it proves to me again that men are dogs. Your hubby called asking if he could fuck you. Now I know you are very tired, so I told him you'd give him a nice blow job," there was a silence on the line and as Lori moved the phone from her ear to hang up, she could hear that voice, "don't forget to swallow, slut."

The look she gave him telegraphed her feelings and he gave her that school boy grin he used whenever he tried to be cute. She hoped he would rethink things, but as he pulled back the covers and she saw his underwear around his knees and his fist around his cock. She knew better.

The good news was it didn't take long for him to shoot off into her mouth. In the past she rarely swallowed so he enjoyed holding her head as he thrust his hips off the bed and pumped load after load into her mouth. She feel asleep with the taste of cum in her mouth and an unrelenting lust in her loins. She knew if she masturbated he would tell Terry.

Besides not wearing panties, the rest of the week was as normal as any other. Her husband felt guilty about how he treated her, so he pretty much left her alone. On Wednesday night Lori was filled with fear over what Terry had probably planned. Fear and excitement.

To be continued...

evals22
evals22
311 Followers