Lorna Ch. 01-02

Story Info
An unexpected glimpse leads to something more.
1.5k words
4.17
33.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1] Beginnings...

I first saw her last summer. I'd decided to take a well-earned break in a luxury villa close to the East coast in the north of England. It was early spring, so the weather wasn't too great, but my villa was ideal – very comfortable with fantastic views of the surrounding fields and hills. There were seven other villas dotted around the old farm. They all shared an indoor swimming pool, gym and tennis courts.

It was the second morning of the holiday, and I'd just finished my regular early morning swim. I picked up my basket of clothes from the rack in the corridor from the pool to the changing area. Suddenly, I felt a rush of cold air on my skin. Despite the fact it was Sunday, and still very early, someone else must have come in. As they were taking their shoes off in the small vestibule between outside and the changing area, I went into one of the changing cubicles and began to towel myself dry. I heard the inner door open and my curiosity got the better of me. I opened the curtain on my cubicle an inch or so to see who was there. I was too late – whoever it was had already gone into the changing room next to mine.

I was almost dressed when I heard one of the showers being turned on. There were two showers next to each other, opposite the three changing cubicles, with about ten feet in between. Again I peeked out – the curtain covering the shower was closed and there was someone in there. For some reason I decided to keep looking – if I hadn't this whole story would have ended pretty quickly.

About five minutes later I'd almost given up when suddenly my patience was rewarded. The shower went silent and the curtain opened slightly. A woman peeked her head out, looked round for a second, and then opened it completely. She was completely naked. My heart was thumping as I watched her brush the water off her skin. She was probably in her mid-to-late thirties, with a lovely mane of long, brown hair. Her figure was curvaceous, perhaps a little plump even. Her breasts were amazing – large, firm with wide dark pink aureoles. I was surprised to see her pussy was trimmed into a neat triangle.

She picked up her black, one-piece swimming suit off the hook next to her shower and pulled it on. Seconds later she'd gone off to the pool, and I was left with just a memory of her gorgeous, naked body. At that moment I knew that I wanted to see her again. I weighed up the options in my mind – should I get undressed again and go back to the pool? Should I wait to see her come back? Should I try and strike up a conversation as she walked back to her villa? My thoughts became obsessed by the need to see her again. There was something about the way she'd been uninhibited in the shower area that attracted me to her. That, and the smile that seemed to play across her lips as she brushed herself dry.

I decided to leave it until later to try and chat to her – I guessed she might be put off by the relative intimacy of the unisex changing area. However, my plans were soon changed. I'd finally got fully dressed, and was squeezing the water out of my swimming shorts into the drain in the centre of the room when she came back.

'Hi, it's a great morning for a swim isn't it?', she said.

I foolishly felt nervous, knowing that only minutes before I'd been spying on her. 'Yes – I try and get a few lengths in before breakfast every morning. Are you staying at one of the villas?'

She nodded, 'Yes, the one at the end near the field with all the horses. I'm up here for a week, trying to get away from it all. The countryside's supposed to be beautiful around here.'

'It is – have you been to the coast yet? It's a bit cold this time of year, but the scenery's breathtaking.'

We continued chatting as she went back into her changing cubicle. She pulled the curtain closed, but my heart leapt as I heard her swimming costume fall in a wet puddle at her feet. She stepped back out again with a white towel wrapped around herself, knotted under her right arm. I was excited that she seemed oblivious to her relative state of undress.

'I'm just going to get a quick shower now – why don't you pop round for a coffee in half an hour and tell me about all the best places to visit?'

'Of course – see you soon.'

She was now standing with her back to me, and untied the towel so that it dropped to her waist. She half-turned before stepping into the shower, giving me a glimpse of the side of her left breast. 'Great, see you then – bye.'

2] Coffee...

She opened the door of her villa wearing a beige coloured halter top that emphasised her large breasts, and a pair of blue jeans. Her hair was still wet and was pulled back into a pony tail. She gave me a warm smile when she saw me, 'Glad you could come round. I've never been up here before, so it'll be nice to get some ideas about where to go.'

'No problem – I'd love to help out. Have you got a map of the area?'

We chatted over coffee and croissants, sitting at the kitchen table with its views over open countryside to the hills. Her name was Lorna, and she'd recently split up with her long-standing partner. She worked for a publishing company in London, but was looking to start up her own holiday cottage business. She'd inherited some money and was thinking of investing in some houses in the local area.

It felt very easy talking to her, she was one of those people who put you immediately at ease, and I felt as if I'd known her for years. I'd put the image of her nakedness in the shower area to the back of my mind, and instead concentrated on trying to get to know her better.

'Lorna, let's get that map out and I'll show you some of the local highlights.'

'OK, but could you show me while I dried my hair? It's still soaking after my swim.'

I followed her through to one of the bedrooms, and she motioned for me to sit on the bed. I watched while she dried and brushed her hair at the dressing table. I had to restrain the impulse to get up and kiss the back of her neck and her lovely, pale shoulders. We decided that we'd go and visit one of the ancient castles along the coast, about twenty miles away. It was a bright, clear day and I knew the views would be stunning. She seemed to assume that I'd want to go with her, and I wasn't about to disagree.

'It might be a bit cold for this top, I'd better put something on that's a bit more practical.' She then stood up and walked over to the wardrobe. I made a move to get up, but she said, 'I'll only be a second – hold on.' She grabbed a bra, t-shirt and jumper from the wardrobe and threw them on the bed. I felt guilty staring at her, so I looked away as she began to get changed. I desperately wanted to turn around, but my gentlemanly behaviour won over. Luckily, she looked just as amazing fully clothed – her curves were emphasised by the tight, soft wool jumper. I offered to tidy up the breakfast things while she finished getting ready.

As I was putting the plates into the dishwasher, Lorna popped into the kitchen. 'Have you seen a pair of cargo pants anywhere?' I was taken aback - she still had the jumper on top, but down below she was just wearing a very skimpy, white thong. She'd obviously wanted to change out of her jeans into something more comfortable. 'They must be around somewhere – I was wearing them last night.' I helped her look for the pants – she didn't seem to care that she was giving me fantastic, close-up views of her rounded bottom and barely-contained pubes. I kept glimpsing over to her as she looked around the living room, my erection growing with her every twist and turn.

She was just as uninhibited as before – I'd never known anyone as casual about being half-dressed. She didn't seem to mind being next to me wearing such a revealing thong. Her confidence was an amazing turn on for me.

'Found them – they're down the side of this armchair.'

I was disappointed that she'd managed to track down her trousers, but had the feeling that this wasn't to be the last time that I'd see her undressed. I hoped that the rest of the day would prove as interesting as the first few hours.

To be continued...