Lorna Ch. 03-04

Story Info
A trip to a castle and an interesting lunch.
1.5k words
4.23
18.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3] The Castle

I drove Lorna to the castle in my car, all the while trying to catch glimpses of her profile as she looked ahead. I felt like a teenager on a first date, trying to impress, trying to make her laugh. I definitely felt an attraction towards her, and hoped that she felt the same. It was difficult to read her thoughts as she seemed to be so friendly and so open, but without any obvious sexual connotations.

As we'd predicted it was pretty cold when we arrived. It was sunny, but there was a cold north-easterly wind blowing from across the sea. There was a bracing walk of about a mile up the steep hill from the car park to the castle. Without asking, Lorna took my hand as we walked. This small gesture gave me an instant erection, our first touch of hopefully many in the future.

The castle itself had only just opened for the year, and there was hardly anyone around apart from the attendants. We slowly made our way through the massive rooms gazing at the antiques, until we reached a terrace on the roof. The views up and down the coast were incredible – long, sandy beaches and complete isolation. The terrace was sheltered from the wind, and it felt quite warm with the sun burning down. Lorna asked, 'Would you mind holding my bag – it's too warm for this coat and jumper.' I held it while she took off her cagoule and the jumper. As she pulled it off over her head, her t-shirt rode up, revealing her soft, rounded stomach. I wanted to reach out and grab her, pull her into my arms and kiss her. She knotted the jumper around her waist and rolled the cagoule up into a small pouch. Her t-shirt was as tight as the jumper, and the cold weather had made her nipples stand to attention. 'Thanks for that – I think it'd be nice to take some photos now. Here, give me my bag back.'

Lorna took a few landscape pics and some of me, and then asked if I'd take a few of her. It was a simple digital camera and I took a few of her with the stunning coastline in the distance. Without thinking, I joked, 'I hope you do topless as well.' As soon as the words left my lips I regretted them - I thought I'd ruin our friendship with my crudity. I'd expected Lorna to slap me or at least storm off, but instead she just laughed.

'Only topless, you disappoint me.'

I blurted out, 'I was only joking – I hope you're not offended.'

'Not at all, here will this do?' She then pulled her t-shirt off and reached behind to unclasp her bra. Her breasts fell free and I gazed open-mouthed at their beauty. The pale white skin seemed so vulnerable contrasted with the rugged coastline and the harsh grey granite of the castle walls. Her small nipples were erect, straining outwards with the cold air.

She joked, 'Get a move on – it's not the warmest of days you know.'

Lorna laughed and posed without inhibitions as I snapped more shots. Our first few were fairly tame – over the shoulder looks with just a glimpse of breast visible or bending forward to show her breasts in their full, dangling glory. She then became more brazen, cupping her breasts in her hands and licking her nipples, stunning me with the ease with which she performed in front of the camera. I was worried that we'd be disturbed by other visitors to the castle, but she didn't seem to care. I snapped loads of photos, hoping that I'd be able to get copies for myself.

From the goose bumps on her soft skin I could see she was getting cold. After another couple of minutes, she unfortunately said, 'We'd better stop now – thanks for being my glamour photographer – that was fun.' Regrettably I handed her back the t-shirt and bra. She then surprised me by saying, 'I don't think I'll bother with those for the rest of the day. I'll just put my jumper on.' Her hard nipples were obvious through the soft wool of the jumper. I longed to feel them, but somehow the moment didn't seem right.

All the way back to the car she teased me, asking if I'd enjoyed seeing her topless, asking if it had turned me on. She seemed to enjoy making fun of my embarrassment, laughing when I started to blush. By now the weather was much warmer and we tried to decide where to go for lunch. I mentioned a pub that was on the route back, but Lorna suggested that she'd make lunch at her villa.

4] Lunch

Almost as soon as we walked through the door, Lorna pulled off her jumper and tossed it towards a chair. 'You've seen me topless now, so there's no need to be shy. I hate wearing clothes around the house – it's so much freer being naked. You don't mind do you?' I shook my head at her question while my eyes gazed upon her large, plump breasts. She then undid the button of her cargo pants, pulled down the zip and then let them fall to the floor. All she was wearing was the thin white thong that I'd seen earlier. Unfortunately, her 'striptease' stopped there, and she began making some sandwiches while I opened a bottle of red wine.

As I struggled with the old-fashioned corkscrew, I loved watching her walking around – she was completely uninhibited, acting as if we'd known each other for years. Each time she bent forward I was transfixed by the sight of her dangling breasts. I couldn't believe how casual she was.

She'd just put the food on the table when there was a knock on the door. Lorna shouted, 'I'll get it', over her shoulder as she went towards the hallway. I was shocked that she was still half-naked, and I felt amazingly aroused that she was going to open the door. I sneaked over to the kitchen door so that I could see her. She pulled the door open, but stayed stood behind it so that it covered her. Anyone outside would have just been able to see her head and left shoulder.

A man's voice spoke, 'Miss Douglas?'

Lorna replied, 'Yes – that's me.'

'I'm Dan Wallace, from the estate agent. You called yesterday.'

'Oh my god – I'd forgotten you said you'd call round. Come in and go through to the kitchen. I just need to get dressed.'

Lorna opened the door fully now, but kept her left arm draped across her breasts. I loved the expression on Dan's face when he saw her. Lorna led him through to the kitchen and introduced us. 'Mike, this is Dan from an estate agent in the town. He offered to bring me up some details for those holiday cottages I was telling you about.' Dan and I made small talk while Lorna headed off to the bedroom. Her lovely pale, round bottom captured both of our attentions as she left us to chat.

Minutes later she came back - she'd put on a dark grey vest top with thin straps, but nothing more. The thin material barely contained her, and her breasts were almost spilling out of the top and sides of the cotton. The top was short, and her belly button and the thong were still very clearly on display. Dan seemed almost as surprised as I was, but soon the three of us were sharing a plate of sandwiches while Dan showed us some potential holiday cottages. At first I was annoyed that my lunch with Lorna had been interrupted, but I soon began to enjoy watching Lorna carrying on as before – completely oblivious to the effect that her partial nudity was having on both Dan and me.

Lorna eventually decided on two empty properties that she wanted to view, and Dan agreed to ring his office to clear his diary for the afternoon and show us around. Lorna stood up and suggested, 'Could you two clear up the lunch things while I get some clothes on?' She then walked off towards the bedroom, pulling off her top in clear sight of Dan and me. I could only guess at the effect that her naked back would be having upon Dan, but I knew it was making me feel very aroused.

Dan and I worked in silence as we loaded the dishwasher. We both seemed taken aback by Lorna's behaviour. Our quiet was soon interrupted as she appeared again through the kitchen door. I almost laughed to myself – amazed that this time she was actually dressed. She was wearing a long, brown suede skirt and the grey top from before. I was pleased to see that she was still braless – an amazing sight with her large, firm breasts.

Dan made the phone call to his office, and as we walked across some gravel to my car, Lorna held my hand again. As Dan was explaining to me how to get to the first cottage, Lorna whispered in my ear, 'I'm not wearing any panties under this skirt – can I show you later?' She giggled at my obvious embarrassment. I could feel my cock harden at the thought of what could happen later in the day.