Lorna Ch. 05

Story Info
The estate agent gets a pleasant surprise.
1k words
4.27
25.1k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cottage

It was bad enough trying to follow Dan's car as it made its way through the narrow, twisting country lanes, but my thoughts were distracted by Lorna's recent behaviour. My first glimpses of her body – at the pool and in her villa – had been 'innocent' and I'd willingly taken on the role of voyeur. However, since our trip to the castle her exhibitionism had definitely become more overt and sexual. My role seemed to have changed in a matter of hours – from peeping Tom to a seemingly powerless pawn in Lorna's game. She seemed to delight in her flashes – relishing the effects that she knew they were having on me. I was intrigued to see what would happen next, but was also a little bemused by the fact that we'd had no close contact yet – was she attracted to me, or was she just using me for her own desires? My thoughts were suddenly cut short as I pulled my car up behind Dan's as he parked outside a row of three old cottages.

I'd hoped that Dan would let us look around the property by ourselves, but he insisted on giving us the 'grand tour'. He was obviously as turned on as I was by the sight of Lorna's large breasts wobbling around under her thin vest top. We started upstairs, and he showed us into the bathroom. Lorna asked, 'The house seems to have been modernised fairly recently, but what's the plumbing like?'

Dan replied, 'It's all been upgraded by the present owners – why don't you give it a try?'

Lorna turned on one of the taps, but for a few seconds nothing happened. Then there was a sudden gush of water that splashed into the sink and all over the front of Lorna – she was soaked, almost from head to foot. She gasped at first, but then laughed as Dan rushed to turn off the tap. He was apologetic, 'I'm so sorry – the house has been empty for a while now and there must have been an air bubble in the pipes.'

'Don't worry – it was a bit of a shock, but I'll live.'

Dan was obviously relieved that Lorna wasn't annoyed, and he must have enjoyed the sight of her wet vest clinging to her breasts as much as I did. The cold water had made her nipples erect and even her wide aureoles were evident under the thin cotton. Lorna laughed, 'Look at me – I'm soaked. I'll need to get these clothes dry before we do anything else.'

Dan seemed flustered, but I took the initiative, sensing Lorna's mood. 'Why don't you take them off and we can try and dry them on one of the radiators? I'm sure Dan won't mind if we put the heating on for a while.' Lorna picked up on my suggestion and swiftly pulled the wet top over her head, freeing her gorgeous, pale breasts. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Dan's mouth gape open at the glorious sight before him. I took the grey vest from Lorna's outstretched hand while she undid the zip at the side of her suede skirt. It fell to the floor, revealing the shaved triangle of her pussy and her long, sexy legs.

As she brushed some of the cold water off her skin, Lorna suggested, 'Dan – don't just stand there gawping – could you get the heating switched on and try and get my clothes dry?' Dan nodded, took the clothes and disappeared downstairs. Lorna turned towards me, 'Mike – thanks for the invitation to get naked in front of Dan. Does it turn you on seeing me like this? Do you get horny seeing me get undressed?'

Her tone was playful, and I got a little bolder – 'Yes – do you enjoy it as well? Would you like me to touch you?' She thought for a second, and then nodded her head, letting her long, brown hair fall seductively over her right eye. I approached, gripping her bottom in my hands as I pulled her towards me. She responded quickly, kissing me forcefully with an open mouth, her tongue probing inside. She gasped as I bent over to kiss her nipples, arching her back as I licked. She reached down between her legs, rubbing at her clit as I continued to suck her stiff nipples.

Our embrace was cut short as Dan shouted from downstairs, 'The heating's on now. It shouldn't take too long for the clothes to get dry.' Lorna and I pulled apart, and she led me by the hand back downstairs to the kitchen. Dan offered to let Lorna have his jacket, but she refused.

'I'm not bothered if you're not. It's warm in here now you've put the radiators on. After all, you've seen me naked now – a few minutes more won't make any difference. Why don't you show us around the rest of the house?'

Dan smiled quietly at Lorna's refusal to put any clothes on, and he didn't take his eyes off her as he showed us around the rest of the property. Despite the fact it was only a small house, it took us over forty minutes to see it all. Dan took his time, showing us every last detail, every nook and cranny. Lorna enjoyed the viewing as well – I could see her deliberately bumping into Dan, making sure he got good views of almost every inch of her naked flesh. I watched, almost as an outsider, getting very turned on by both Lorna's body and her obvious enjoyment at teasing Dan.

We'd seen every last part of the cottage when Lorna said, 'Let's see if my clothes are dry now. Don't forget we've got that other house to take a look at.' We all went to the kitchen and Lorna put her clothes back on. She seemed almost as reluctant to get dressed as I'm sure both Dan and I were. She then surprised me by coming over, holding my hand and giving me a kiss on the cheek. It was her first public showing of our new-found attraction. 'Come on Mike, we don't want to keep Dan waiting – let's go and see that other cottage by the coast we picked out.'