Lorna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I don't care. Anyway, if there's no first time there'll never be a second and third time, will there?' Her logic was sound, I had to admit. And the thought of taking my sister-in-law's anal virginity was making my cock ache.

'There's some lube in the top drawer. We'll need it.'

'How do you want me? I don't know the best position.'

'Lie on your front. Stuff the pillows under your hips, stick your arse in the air. That's right, legs apart. Wow, what a sight! OK, pull your cheeks apart if you like, but everything's already on show!'

'Can you see my anus? I love the thought of you looking at my anus. D'you think it's big enough?'

Her rear entrance was a brown star fringed by a few light-brown hairs. She touched it with her fingertips and tried to pull it open.

'You have to learn to relax it, Lorna. Let the muscles relax. Otherwise it will hurt. I'll massage some lube into it.'

'Oh! That feels weird. No-one's ever done that before.'

'I'll slide my fingertip inside ... relax ... that's right ... oh, that was easy, wasn't it? You're a natural. I'm going to push it in further now ...'

'That is so rude! I can't believe what you're doing.'

'I'm in up to the knuckle now. See, it doesn't hurt, does it? Once I'm past the sphincter, I can go as deep as I want. I'm going to add another finger now, open you up a bit more.'

'Nngg! Oh wow! I can feel you going in and out.'

'Nice?'

'Mmm, it feels good. I can see why people do it. I've never put anything in my bum before.'

'I'm going to withdraw them now, very slowly. Keep relaxing ... that's right. Mmm, your anus is still open. That's a good sign. Now then ...'

'Oh! That's big. Is that your cock?'

'No, not yet. Just three fingers, almost as big as my cock. But soon. You're a natural, Lorna, I can't stop myself fucking your arse with my fingers.'

'I can't believe you're doing this. Oh god it's tight! But when you take them out ... it's like I feel empty.'

'You've a fine anus, Lorna. It would make a good picture for the internet.'

'He's never done this,' she muttered into the mattress. 'You're the only person who's ever seen me like this. I feel so ... wanton. I think I want your cock in me now.'

'OK, here goes. I'm putting the head on your sphincter. Pushing ... harder ... relax, Lorna, just open up for me ... here it goes ...'

'Oh my god! You're in me! Oh god I'm going to split! Take it out! No, don't! Stay in me!'

'That's it! I'm all the way in, up to the balls. Right in your arse, Lorna. How does it feel?'

'Oh my god! I feel so full! I never imagined ...'

'I'm going to fuck your arse now, Lorna. Just a bit more lube.'

I began to pump her, slowly at first and then faster, longer strokes until I was almost out of her before burying my cock up the hilt again. She cried out with every movement, mostly cries of pleasure, I thought, although her anal ring did look very taut. When I judged she was loose enough I withdrew completely, so that her arsehole gaped darkly at me, and then plunged back in. I've had enough practice with Kathy to know what the female bottom can take -- although my wife of course had been doing it since she was a kid, apparently.

But Lorna coped with it admirably. She never once complained or asked me to stop. I knew that she was determined to try everything that her husband had done to his sister, and Lorna can be a very stubborn woman. So I didn't try too hard to be gentle with her, although of course, being a gentleman, I would have stopped if she had asked me to. But the tightness of her sphincter, much tighter than I was used to, and the sheer novelty of my sister-in-law's arse, meant that I was unable to hold back my climax for very long. With a groan of sweet agony I emptied my balls into her.

I pulled out carefully, knowing that it could hurt if I withdrew too suddenly. Lorna's anus remained open and a trickle of whiteness oozed down over her perineum and pussy.

'I can feel your cum running out of me,' she muttered. 'Can you see it?'

'I can see it very clearly. A lovely creampie.'

'Is that what it's called? I've never had a creampie before.'

She shifted her knees. 'Does it hurt?' I asked.

'Yes, a bit. Quite a lot actually. I'm really sore. But I'm glad we did it. Thanks.'

Well, nothing like gratitude, especially from Lorna who wasn't noted for it. She rolled over onto her back. I noticed that tears glistened on her cheeks.

'What else does Kathy do? I want to do everything that she and her brother have done. Everything.'

God, where to start, I thought. Should I mention the fisting, the watersports, the clothes-pegs, the handcuffs ...? 'She's got some toys,' I ventured.

'What sort of toys?' Lorna seemed genuinely puzzled by the term.

'You know, dildos, vibrators. There's some in the bottom drawer.'

Lorna hung down over the edge of the bed and fished around. Her arse was sticking up in the air and I saw that her anus was still leaking sperm. It looked red and tender.

'My god, what are these things? I must have missed out somewhere.' She held up a red jelly dildo, about 15 inches long and moulded into a series of bulges, some of them the size of tennis balls. 'Does Kathy really get that inside her?'

'Oh yes. Frequently.'

'And this -- what does this do?' She held up a curved vibrator and pressed the switch on the base. The shaft started to rotate and twist, like a captive snake.

'Try it. Do you need more lube?'

'I think I will, looking at that. Wow, it looks alive.'

I spread some lube onto the vibe and held it against her pussy. I'd turned off the twisting but the tip was buzzing. Lorna squirmed as I ran it up and down her labia and held it against her clit. Then I slipped the end between her lips and let it work its way into her vagina. She moaned and humped as it reamed her tunnel. When it was fully in I turned on the twisting function, and Lorna nearly shot off the bed.

'Oh! Oh fuck! Wow that is ...! Oh my god!'

I held her down with a hand on her stomach to stop her writhing onto the floor. The vibe worked its magic inside her, twisting and massaging the inner walls of her vagina, buzzing against her sensitive spots. She became very vocal, almost shouting with excitement. Her hands gripped the edges of the bed and her head thrashed from side to side. Her hips jerked and heaved. With a shriek of joy she crashed into a mighty orgasm -- I could feel the contractions in her stomach. It lasted for minutes and sweat beaded on her breasts and she gasped for breath. Eventually I began to worry about a heart attack so I switched off the vibe and withdrew it slowly. Lorna lay there twitching and shuddering. Juice was oozing out of her pussy.

I took the other dildo, the red bulgy one, and pressed it against her quivering labia. It slid in quite easily. She shuddered again as I pushed it home, the bulges spreading her lips apart until they were taut and thin. Each bulge disappeared into her body as if sucked in. When it was in as far as it would go -- a respectable length -- I let her get used to it for a minute and then started to pull it back out. Her labia clung to it, stretched almost to tearing. In and out it went, faster and faster -- Kathy loves this, she says it's the nearest thing to heaven she knows.

Lorna was crying and thrashing and shouting -- she must have wakened the others by now. I don't know if she achieved another orgasm but I knew how to ensure it. After a while I pulled the dildo out completely and replaced it by the vibe. I don't know if she even noticed, but she certainly noticed when I turned it on. Her orgasm was almost immediate, and extremely violent and noisy.

For the next half-hour I alternated the bulgy dildo and the vibe, never failing to send her into climactic convulsions that left her weak and quaking, until the poor woman was exhausted and couldn't even lift her arms. Her pussy was pink and swollen, her skin blotchy and sweaty. She fell into a deep sleep while I lay beside her with a renewed erection, waiting for the morning ...

It grew light, and I could hear someone moving about downstairs. I got up without waking Lorna, showered and dressed and went down, wondering what I would find. My wife was in the kitchen, sitting at the table with a mug of coffee in front of her. She was dressed unsexily in jeans and a sweatshirt. Her face was drawn and there were bags under her eyes. Against my will I felt a wave of love and pity for her, and couldn't stop myself taking her in my arms and hugging her. The feel of her body automatically moulding itself to mine reminded me of how much I had loved her, how much we had done and enjoyed together ...

'Do you hate me?' she muttered.

'I don't know,' I said, truthfully. I wanted to hate her for the way she had deceived me all our lives, for how she had cuckolded me since the day we had met, and with her own brother -- and maybe others, I suddenly realised. But I reminded myself that she had been a loving wife, she had never rejected my sexual advances -- in fact more often than not it was she who initiated sex, and amazing and varied sex it had been too.

'What are we going to do?'

'I don't know,' I said again. 'I ... I don't want to lose you, Kathy.'

'Me neither. But ...' We sat at the table. Kathy gripped my hand in hers; I could feel her trembling. Geoff appeared at the door, avoiding our eyes.

'I think it'd be better if Lorna and I left,' he muttered. 'Is she awake?'

'Fast asleep I think,' I said. He hesitated. I could see that he wanted to ask me how she was, especially in view of all the noise she had made during the night's activities.

'I'll go and pack our stuff.'

When he had gone Kathy rested her forehead on her arms. 'God, what a mess.'

I made more coffee, and Geoff reappeared after a while. We sat in awkward silence -- there didn't seem to be anything useful to say.

There was a step in the hallway, and Lorna stood there. As an entrance it couldn't have been better -- she was naked apart from a towel wrapped round her waist. She poured herself a cup of tea and helped herself to a bowl of cereal, as natural as if she had been clothed and nothing untoward had happened. We just stared at her. She sat down and winced.

'Ooh, a bit tender down there. Never mind, it'll soon pass, then I'll be ready for more.' Her voice was bright with the effort of trying to talk cheerily. She began to spoon the cereal into her mouth, but soon had to break off to say her piece.

'Did you two have an enjoyable night of incestuous sex? I had a great night, although it wasn't incestuous of course. I sucked Phil's cock and he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all down like a good girl, quite a nice taste really. Then I masturbated for him, two lovely strong orgasms which tired me out a bit. I exposed myself completely to him, you know. You've never seen right inside my cunt, have you Geoffrey?'

Without waiting for a reply she continued, her voice cracking under the strain. 'Then I asked Phil to have anal sex with me, I wanted to be buggered by him, and he was very obliging and opened up my anus with his fingers and then fucked my arse with his cock and came inside my arse and I let it all dribble out all over my cunt. So I've lost my anal virginity at last, and not with my husband. Then we tried some of your toys, Kathy, I hope you don't mind. Phil used them in my cunt and I had lots and lots of lovely orgasms. I've washed the cunt juice off them so you can use them again straight away if you want.'

She seemed to have run out of steam and I saw that there were tears running down her cheeks. Geoff reached out a hand to her but she slapped it away.

'Don't you dare touch me! If you ever come near me again I'll kill you, you bastard!'

She stood up and the towel fell down to reveal her pubic hair, still matted with various juices. Lorna picked up the towel and threw it at her husband, then stormed naked out of the room. We sat in stunned silence. Soon we heard her coming downstairs, slamming the front door and driving away in their car. I hoped she had put some clothes on.

==============

It would be tedious to detail the acrimonious, tearful, regretful, and finally honest discussions that the three of us who were left had over the course of the next hours. I said that I still loved Kathy and could not live without her. Geoff said that he loved his sister as much as ever and could not live without being with her, at least occasionally. Kathy said that she loved both of us and would not be able to survive without the love of her husband and her brother. She freely admitted that by love she also included sex and that she knew she could satisfy both our sexual needs and more.

If this were a Greek tragedy, we would then all have drunk hemlock or something. But it wasn't. Eventually we decided that for a trial period we would live together as a threesome. If any one of us felt that it was not working, that we were getting a raw deal, then we would reconsider. So far it has worked out OK. Kathy dispenses her sexual favours freely and liberally to both of us, at first separately, but lately sometimes together. She has a permanent smile on her face and looks more beautiful and alluring than ever.

Lorna was not heard from again except through her solicitor, requesting a divorce, which Geoff did not contest.

'I wonder what she's doing?' mused Kathy. 'Probably making up for lost time. I said she needed a good shag.'

*

[Thanks to Amy for editorial advice]

12